Maria's Life Goes Bad Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time he'd finished reading, Maria had regained her composure.

"My dear, that is the most dreadful story I've ever heard, and I wish you had told me before. First, put all thoughts of revenge out of your head. That would be a highly dangerous venture for you and, even if you succeeded, you could spend the rest of your life in jail. Second, please leave this file with me for a few days. I have many friends in Mexico, and some of them are quite influential. I think I can help you. Finally, please don't refuse the new job just yet. We'll discuss this again in a week or so."

After Maria left, William called Heather and Don into his office, and told them what Maria had told him. All three were appalled and all three were thinking the same thing. Have I taken advantage of that beautiful, tragic young woman at a time when she was most vulnerable? Heather began to cry, then Don broke down too. None of them had ever felt such shame. William controlled his emotions as he looked at his stricken children.

"Don't worry about it any more. I will fix the situation. In the meantime, please be kind to dear Maria. She needs all the support we can give her."

Then William got on the telephone. He called some government officials in Mexico, who were also his friends, and also owed him a favor. Later that day, he flew to Mexico.

Life at the office went on as before. Heather and Don made life for Maria as easy and as happy as possible. None of them, including Maria, even thought about sex. The dreadful news had temporarily killed their sex drive.

Nearly two weeks went by, then Maria was again called into William's office. He smiled warmly and invited her to sit down.

"There's you file back, Maria," he said, pushing it across his desk toward her. "I don't need it any more. And I thought you might be interested in this." He handed her a folded newspaper. "It's a copy of today's newspaper in Nuevo Laredo. I had it delivered by courier"

Puzzled, Maria opened the newspaper and looked at the front page. There were pictures of two police officers in uniform, staring arrogantly at the camera. They were her rapists. Above the pictures was a banner headline of a single word:

Criminales!"

Scarcely able to breathe, Maria quickly read the story. The words jumped out at her:

Drugs. Rape. Theft. Kidnapping.

The cops were in jail and faced charges that could put them away for at least 30 years.

Maria read the story and looked up at William MacGregor. Tears welled up in her eyes. She was unable to speak, and merely gave him a questioning look.

"As I said, my dear, I have some influential friends. Those two cops have been under suspicion for quite some time, and my friends just hurried things along a bit. If they ever see the light of day again, it will be when they are very old men," he smiled. "I've spoken to His Worship theAlcalde, the mayor, and they have agreed to provide you with an official apology. He also mentioned financial compensation for you, in exchange for a promise that you won't sue the city, and the figure of $200,000 was mentioned. I suggested that that was too low, and they are reconsidering the amount."

Maria was almost overcome with happiness and relief, and could only sniffle a quiet "Thank you."

William MacGregor smiled benignly. "Now then, young lady, what do you say to that job offer I made? It's safe for you to go home now."

* * * *

And so Maria went home. She crossed back into Mexico and walked the streets of her home town, taking in the sights and sounds she had missed for so long. She was wealthier than she could believe. Thoughts of teacher's college returned, and she booked herself in for some evening courses. She had a great job again. Her life had returned to normal.

Life was nearly perfect for her. Only one thing was missing. A month after arriving back, her sex drive had returned and her lovers were far away.

On a warm Saturday morning, she lay on her bed, in the nude as usual, staring at the ceiling. Her body was sending her signals that were becoming increasingly difficult to ignore. What was it she needed most? Did she need the exquisite, gentle touch of Heather's fingers and lips most, or did she need Don's rigid cock, with the delightful sensation of being filled up whenever he was inside her? She would let her body decide, so she closed her eyes and conjured up mental images of the times she had been in the arms of her two lovers.

She remembered the sensations and the joy that each had brought her. Heather or Don, Don or Heather, whom did she need most, or perhaps it was, whom did she need first? Her body gave her the answer as one particularly pleasant memory made her pussy twitch and grow moist.

She picked up the telephone and dialed a number. The phone was answered on the second ring.

"Hello," said the familiar voice.

"Hi lover," answered Maria. Here was a gasp of surprise at the other end of the line. "How would you like to have dinner with me tonight?"

"I'll be on the next flight out of here. I've been desperately waiting to hear from you, and I'm desperate to see you. I can be in Nuevo Laredo by mid-afternoon."

"I'm desperate to see you too," said Maria growing excited with anticipation, and she hung up the phone.

Her body was reacting to her excitement, and Maria knew that she couldn't wait for several hours without relief. She lay back on the bed and let her hands move slowly over her breasts and erect nipples, down over her stomach to the patch of jet black hair. She opened her legs and let a finger slide up and down the moist flesh. She could feel her orgasm building. It was only a minute or two away. This orgasm will be wonderful, she thought, but the ones this evening will be even better.

She could hardly wait to see Heather again.

* * * *

Author's note: Maria Santos is a real person, although that is not her real name. She lives in the border town of Laredo, Texas. I met her several times on business and was impressed by her beauty, her personality and her intelligence, all of which inspired this story. Some of the details in the story are true, but the vast majority of the story is pure fiction. I had hoped that Maria and I would become lovers but, unhappily for me, she kept our relationship strictly business.

Thank you for reading the story.