Maria's Life Goes Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamboman
jamboman
149 Followers

He rolled up the car window and the cruiser drove away quickly, leaving Maria almost numb with shock.

She got back to her apartment and sat down to think. She was frightened and furious at the same time. Those two bastards had ruined her life. She was determined to do two things. First, get her life back to normal and, second, pay those two crooked cops back everything they deserved. But she would never be able to do either in Neuvo Laredo. The bastards held all the cards, and she was completely vulnerable. She had to leave Neuvo Laredo and she had to do it right away.

She went to the bank, cashed her final pay check and closed her small savings account, the money she'd been saving for teacher's college. She exchanged the Mexican pesos for American dollars. Then she went back to her apartment, and packed a suitcase, taking only a few of her clothes and some other personal items.

She opened the door of the apartment, and turned to take one last look. She was leaving everything behind. She was about to start a new life. It would be a long, difficult road, with many sacrifices to be made along the way. The old Maria was gone, destroyed by the brutal rape in the back seat of a police car. The new Maria was ready to take her place. The outline of a plan was already formed in her mind. The new Maria knew what she had to do to achieve her two objectives. She needed money, lots of money, and she would do whatever it took to get that money. It would be difficult at first, but she believed in herself and knew she would succeed.

She would get her life back by starting a new one.

And, one day, she would get even with those two bastard crooked cops. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

* * * *

There were several open booths at the border crossing into the United States, but there was a long line of traffic in front of each booth. She had visited Laredo, Texas on many occasions, and did not expect any difficulties from the Immigration officer. As the traffic inched forward slowly, she looked down at the Rio Grande, just a muddy stream at this time of year. She wondered how long it would be before she would return to Mexico.

At last the cab pulled up in front of the immigration booth. The officer inside barely looked up as Maria rolled down her window.

"Citizenship?"

"Mexican."

"The purpose of your visit?"

"I'm attending my cousin's wedding in Laredo."

"How long will you stay in the United States?"

Maria decided to do a little smooth-talking. "Oh, I don't know, senor. Maybe I'll get lucky and meet a handsome man in uniform and marry him."

For the first time, the officer looked up from his computer console and looked directly at Maria. She gave him a dazzling smile.

"He'll be the lucky one, I think. Are you bringing any presents with you?"

"No, senor, but I need a date to escort me to the wedding. Are you available?" She smiled serenely at him as she poured on the charm.

He grinned back sheepishly. "Are you trying to get me divorced? Get outa here! Enjoy your wedding." And he waved them on.

That was easy, thought Maria. A little charm obviously goes a long way with some guys. The cab driver looked at her appreciatively as he drove.

"Are you really looking for a date for the wedding?" he asked hopefully.

"No," she answered coldly. She told him the name of the largest hotel in Laredo. "Take me there."

When they arrived at the hotel, Maria paid-off the taxi and walked up to the front desk carrying her one suitcase and a purse.

"Por favor, I have a meeting. Where can I find the general manager?" she asked the receptionist.

The receptionist pointed to a nearby office, and Maria walked over to the door. The door had a sign "Director general, Sr. H. Gonzales." Maria was not surprised at the Spanish on the sign. She knew that Laredo was very much a bilingual city. She knocked on the door.

"Come in," came a voice from inside.

Maria put down her suitcase, smoothed out her clothes with her hands, and took a deep breath. This is where it starts, she thought to herself. I must be ready to do what is necessary. She put a cheerful smile on her face, opened the door, and walked into the General Manager's office. She closed the door behind her.

Hector Gonzalez was a handsome man of about 40 years old. He looked up from his desk with a puzzled expression as Maria closed the door.

"Yes miss? How may I help you?" He spoke in Spanish. As he spoke he eyed the attractive young woman appreciatively. She was the prettiest girl he'd seen in a long time.

Maria walked over to the desk and sat down in a chair facing the manager. She let her skirt ride up above her knees a little, showing the manager a few inches of shapely thigh.

"Good afternoon, sir. My name is Maria Santos and I'm looking for a job. I'm hoping you can help me," she replied, also in Spanish.

The manager pulled his eyes away from her legs. "You want a job? Have you sent me a resume?"

"No sir."

"What type of job are you looking for?"

"I'm willing to do anything, and I'll be very good at whatever you have available."

"This is all very unusual," he mumbled, as he looked through the papers on his desk. "Have you written to me at all? Tell me again, what is your name?"

"Maria Santos, sir, and I'm willing to do anything." Maria looked quickly around the office. There was a picture on the credenza behind the manager's desk, and on it was a framed picture. In the picture, a younger Hector Gonzalez stood smiling. Sitting beside him was a grim-faced, plump woman whom she presumed was his wife. She was conservatively dressed and a crucifix hung prominently around her neck.

"Well, Miss Santos, I don't have any correspondence about you, and we don't have any vacancies, so I'm afraid I cannot help you."

Maria looked straight into his eyes for a second or two then, without saying a word, rose from her chair and walked around the desk.

Gonzalez turned his chair to face her as she walked up to him and knelt in front of his feet. "What are you doing?" he asked.

Maria reached forward with both hands and unzipped his pants. Then she put her hand inside his pants and fumbled inside his shorts, finally pulling out a cock that was stiffening rapidly.

"Stop this immediately," he managed to gasp, but he made no attempt to stop her. Maria leaned forward and took the semi-erect cock in her mouth. Gonzalez groaned aloud as she sucked hard, at the same time stroking the shaft with her hand.

"Oh my god" he mumbled as she sucked harder, and his cock grew stiff. She had sucked Pedro's cock often enough to know what men liked. She was not enjoying this, not one bit, but it was a sacrifice she was prepared to make. She bobbed her head up and down in his lap, stroking his cock hard and, after less than a minute, he groaned aloud again and came in her mouth, his hips thrusting furiously. She continued to stroke and suck the cock as she felt the warm cum spurting into her mouth, and kept sucking until his cock began to soften.

She let the soft cock slip from her mouth, stood up, and pulled a handful of tissues from a box on the desk. She spat the cum into the tissues and wiped her mouth, the whole time looking directly in Gonzalez's eyes. He regained his composure quickly, and stuffed his cock back into his pants, and pulled up the zipper. Maria returned to her chair.

"Are you sure there's no job for me? That was an example of one of the talents I have, and will be available to you whenever needed." Thinking of the unattractive, stern, religious wife in the picture, Maria wondered if that was the first blow-job he'd ever had.

Gonzalez, recovered from the most exciting sexual experience of his life, assumed a business-like demeanor, and began to shuffle papers on his desk.

"Well, on further consideration, I think we do have need of a chambermaid in our housekeeping department. I'm assuming, of course, that these, erm, talents of yours can be made available to me on a regular basis? The job pays $300 per week."

Maria put on a disappointed expression. "For $300 I can see you only once every two weeks. But for $600 per week, I can meet with you every week. And there are other skills I want to show you."

Gonzalez threw his hands in the air. "$600 is impossible. No-one in the hotel, apart from me, makes that much."

Maria decided to gamble. "Oh well, in that case I'll have to apply for work elsewhere," and she stood up and turned toward the door.

Maria didn't know it, but her luck had already changed for the better. By sheer coincidence, she had picked a hotel with a manager who was trapped in a loveless, sexless marriage and he was desperately unhappy. Now a beautiful young woman had just given him his first blow-job, and it had been a mind-blowing experience. Also, she was prepared to suck him on a regular basis. There was no way on God's earth that he was going to let her walk out of his office.

"Stop, please! Come back and sit down, please." He gestured to her to sit back in the chair. Maria sat down, inwardly relieved that he hadn't called her bluff.

"This will all have to be done discreetly, under the table, so to speak. I'm assuming that you don't have a Green Card, right?" Maria shook her head.

"OK. I'll pay you $600 per week, in cash, after you have fulfilled all, I repeat, all of your duties. Do you understand my meaning?"

Maria nodded. "Yes, I understand perfectly. You will be happy with my performance in all respects."

Gonzalez scribbled a note and handed it to her. "Take this to the head of Housekeeping and she'll get you started right away. And I'll see you in one week precisely. Welcome to our hotel, Miss Santos."

Maria stood up, thanked him, and walked out the door. She looked around for a ladies restroom so that she could rinse out her mouth to get rid of the taste of Gonzalez's cum. She went to the restroom and rinsed for several minutes. She looked at herself in the mirror, and thought that she could detect a change in her own expression. She had just acted like a slut, by giving a complete stranger a blow-job. But it had been necessary. And she was prepared to do whatever was necessary.

The first step in her plan had been completed.

(to be continued)

jamboman
jamboman
149 Followers
12