Maria's Misconceptions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria stood there, not sure what to say, it had dawned on her that Candice had obviously seen a tape of one of the Sunday parties.

"We've been watching your tapes for a couple of years now, I just wondered what it was like to have all of those guys screwing you at once. . . I don't think I could ever do it, but it sure looks like fun, ha ha!!"

Maria didn't want to cause a scene, or embarrass Candice, so she played along,

"Which tape of mine did you see, what's it called?" asked Maria.

"I'm not sure how many volumes there are, but the last one we saw was number 10 I think, yeah, it was Gang Bang MILF's volume 10. I envy you and those other girls, watching them . . . And you, getting all of those cocks. . . Ohh, it really gets me going and I just about rape Robert, ha ha ha."

It seemed James had hidden cameras all around the great room, and had been making a lot of money selling the tapes.

Maria never told James that she knew, she had gone into the video store, but couldn't find any copies of the tapes by that name. Word spread back home tho, Candice still had many friends living in the area that she stayed in contact with. People started requesting that the series of videos be acquired by the local video store. And that's exactly what happened. Someone dropped a copy in the mailbox at Gary's mom's. Gary was so upset, that he had to take a weeks vacation from work. It sent him so far into a downward spiral, that he never recovered.

Maria continued the Sunday fuck fests, she enjoyed them so much, she couldn't quit. Word had gotten back to her that the locals knew what she was doing, but she was in so deep, she didn't really care. She just seemed to become more enthusiastic about Sundays.

After another year, James and Maria's sex life had cooled quite a bit, she had gone a month only having sex at the parties. She began to question if whether or not her attraction to James had only been sexual.

The Vette was kept garaged for the winter, and James had traded Maria's Cherokee for a 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Maria was at the mall and stopped in at a local restaurant for a quick bite to eat. While in the restaurant, she noticed an older gentleman, he looked familiar, but she couldn't place where she had known him from. He noticed her too, tho he never told her why (he recognized her from the sex tapes). He approached her and introduced himself, he was 70 year old Edison Wayne Franklin, a local man, whose wife had died and he had recently returned to live here, in the town he had grown up in. He asked Maria if they could share a table. She agreed and they sat and a pleasant conversation, he told her about his wife, who had died the year before and what it was like growing up in this town so long ago. Before he left, she realized why she had recognized him, he had been in the newspaper numerous times. He had made a fortune in oil, as had his father, Edison was worth over 600 million dollars.

When she returned to the Jeep, someone had bumped the right front fender and driven away. She ran by Cutlar to show James, and when she went in, the receptionist told her that he had taken his personal secretary to lunch.

After Maria had quit, an older woman had taken her place, she had worked until recently and had retired. A new younger woman, who Maria had not yet met, had been hired a few months before.

A red flag went up in Maria's mind, on a hunch she drove over to DESIDERIO'S, the same restaurant where James had taken her when he seduced her. Sure enough, his Mercedes was parked in front of the restaurant. She parked and entered the building, The hostess saw Maria and smiled, pointing in the direction of the dining room. Knowing just where to look, the secluded corner where James had put the moves on her several years before, Maria crept along so that she wouldn't be noticed. She observed the table, and there was James, his left arm was around the young woman's shoulders as they shared a passionate kiss, and his right hand reached under her skirt. The motion of his wrist and forearm made it perfectly obvious what was happening.

Maria turned and left the restaurant without saying a word. After she left, she was surprised at the lack of emotion she felt. She also knew, she could feel it, her days as Mrs. James Wilkens were numbered, there was a new girl auditioning for the part.

When James arrived home from work, Maria told him that she was going out for a while. She drove into town and past the home that she had shared with Gary. She remembered the good times that she had shared there with him, they seemed a lifetime ago, almost like they were a dream. She turned around and headed towards the other side of town to the area where Steve, her old boss had lived. This was the old part of town, the houses were well kept and also very expensive, a lot of the older generation 'upper crust' lived in this area.

She pulled into a driveway, then backing up to turn around. There was a car approaching, so she waited for a moment, so it could pass, the car stopped and its turn signal came on. She backed out, rolling the window down to apologize about using their drive to turn around in. When she pulled along side of the other vehicle, it was Edison Franklin.

'I'm sorry, I was just. . . Edison? Hi, I was out driving around and decided to turn around, is this your home?" Maria said.

"It's nice to see you again Maria, what brings you out this way?" he responded.

"I was just out, not really doing anything, I used to have a friend live in this area."

"Do you have a few minutes, why don't you come up to the house for a cup coffee?" Edison asked.

"I could do that."

She followed him up the drive and went inside with him. She explained what she had witnessed at lunchtime, after she'd left the restaurant where she had eaten lunch with Edison, and she wasn't sure what she was going to do now.

"Maria, I have a confession to make, the reason I approached you today. . . Was because I recognized you from the tapes."

Maria didn't say anything at first, just looked down at the floor, then she explained to Edison how James had got her involved in the Sunday parties and that she had no idea he was taping the orgies, until about a year ago, when an old friend of hers had mentioned it to her.

Then, an idea came to her,

"Edison, it's obvious that you have been watching sex tapes, or you wouldn't have known about me. Are you still sexually active? When was the last time that you were with a woman?"

"I. . . Well a . . . I, I masturbate sometimes. With my Margie gone, it's frustrating, and to answer your other question, My wife was the last woman I slept with," Edison said, with a sadness to his voice.

"Edison, I'm going to be blunt, do you want to fuck me?" Maria asked.

"I, a. . . I. . . When. . . I mean, I'm flattered, but you're married."

"Well, you've seen me in action on those tapes, and none of those men are my husband, he's standing there watching. . . and usually jerking off, ha ha. Besides, I told you what I witnessed today, I have a feeling that I'm about to be replaced." She said.

Maria unbuttoned her blouse and raised her bra, exposing her breasts, she reached for Edison's hand and pulled it against one. He felt her breast and played with her nipple, while she reached down and stroked his growing erection through his pants.

Edison made sweet, slow love to Maria, he wasn't as well endowed as James, but he was as large as the guys she'd been fucking on Sundays. He was also very good at cunnilingus, he brought her off several times. All in all, she thought that he was an excellent lover for someone thirty years her senior.

She arrived home at 11 pm and James never even asked her where she'd been. She showered and went to bed, she laid awake for a long time thinking about the way Edison had made her feel. With James, it had always been about sex, he was good, really good, but she missed the tender loving like Edison had given her tonight. She thought about Gary for a few moments, she knew what she had done to him had been wrong. She hadn't heard anything about him for over three years, what had he been doing? Did he have another woman? Was he still working those low paying jobs? She could never go back to living without wealth, no matter how much she loved someone. . . Sadly, her children never even crossed her mind.

The Sunday parties continued, and Maria was visiting Edison a couple times a week, she had become quite fond of him, she really enjoyed the slow, tender lovemaking and the way Edison always made her feel. She still needed the rush that Sundays gave her, but something about the way Edison looked at her, the attention he gave her, the sad look he had in his eyes when she would leave. She found herself falling for him.

It had been a year since Maria had witnessed James with his hand up his secretary's skirt, and that she had started her affair with Edison. She had continued with the Sundays, but she was starting to skip the parties, finding other things to do on Sunday, like visit Edison. There were a few times that her and Edison had made love while watching one of the videos of her being gang banged.

Gary had continued his downward spiral, he only went to work and sat at his mom's house watching TV. Other than work, or the service station getting gas for his car, the only place he went was the liquor store. After he'd seen the video of Maria being gang banged, he had no reason, other than his boys, to live. Suicide had crossed his mind several times. He re-lived the last time he and Maria had made love over and over in his mind. The fact that it had just been 'sex,' not love, tore at his insides.

Joshua was 20 now and was soon to be married. He'd made arrangements to take over and finish paying for the house that his parents, younger brother and he had lived in when they were still a family. The house would no longer be empty.

Gary's mom had done all that she could to bring him out of his funk, even brought women who might be interested in him to her home to meet him. He was never down right rude, but he would speak to them for a few minutes and excuse himself to his room.

Mom had convinced him to see a psychiatrist, but after six months, he quit going, and he just seemed to sink deeper and deeper into depression.

Maria was on her way to see Edison one day about 12:15, when she noticed James in traffic, three cars ahead of her, a female was in the passenger seat. Maria followed, and when he pulled into a restaurant, she drove past and turned at the next corner, going around and entering through the rear exit. She parked about one hundred feet away and watched, as James went around to the passenger side and opened his car door for his very pregnant secretary.

She waited long enough for them to be seated and then went in, telling the hostess that she was there to meet her husband. About then, she spotted the pair,

"Oh, there he is, I'll just go on over," she told the hostess.

James eyes were as big as silver dollars when Maria sat down at the table.

"Maria, I didn't expe. . ."

"Save it, James. . . Sooo, you're finally going to be a father? Isn't that special," Maria blurted out.

The young girl sat there, puzzled, just staring at Maria.

"Wow, James, it's been over a year now, and you still never told me that Betty retired and you have a new secretary! And your name is?" Maria asked.

"Wait just a minute, who are you and why. . ." the girl started to say.

"Nichole, I'd like you to meet my wife," James cut in.

"Soon to be ex-wife, that is!!" Maria said.

"No no no, just a minute, it's not what you think. . ." James tried to say.

"You bastard, you never even told her you were married? No wonder you never brought her to our house. Did you knock her up in the back of the Mercedes? I can't believe she didn't figure it out."

The young girl put her hands in the air and shook her head, whispering,

"I honestly didn't know."

"Do you mean to tell me that no one that worked in that office bothered to tell you that he was married? How about Debbie, my good friend, Debbie."

A little light went off in Maria's head then,

"Why wouldn't she have told me what's going on? Unless You've been fucking HER too! Have you James. . .? Oh, by the way, I saw you with this little girl here, last year at DESIDERIO'S. You had your hands inside of her pussy. It was at that same table, you sealed the deal, and took me away from Gary, or do you even remember that?" Maria said to James.

James just stared at her, then finally said,

We don't have to get a divorce, I thought that Nichole could move in and stay with us," James replied.

"And what, did you tell her about the Sunday parties, or fuck fests, I should say, were you going to share her with everybody too? Or were you going to keep her just for yourself?" Maria said.

The girl's eyes got a little big and she looked at James.

"We have orgies at our house every Sunday afternoon, did he not tell you? He coaxed me into fucking other guys while he watches and masturbates, then he filmed it all and sold the tapes to an X rated film company. Didn't know that I knew that, did you James?"

James finally said,

"Go ahead and divorce me, what are you going to do. . . Go back to Gary? ha ha."

"Have you ever heard of Edison Wayne Franklin?" Maria asked.

"Yes, he's the oil tycoon that just came back to town last year, why?"

"I met him last year and had lunch with him. . ." Maria said.

"Sooo?"

"Well, I've been fucking him a couple of times a week ever since, he's fucked me more than you have in the last year. In fact I was on my way over to his house when I spotted you and your young mother to be here," said Maria.

James just laughed and told her that she was delusional,

"I think it's time Nicole moved in, the three of us can share the bed. Maybe you should learn to eat pussy, ha ha," said James.

"Goodbye James," said Maria.

Maria rose from her chair, walked around the table to Nicole, bent down and pulled her into a full mouth on mouth kiss, tongue and all, then stood up straight, told them good luck. Then, to an awful lot of stares, walked out of the restaurant. She drove back home and gathered up the things she felt she had to have, there wasn't much. She then drove over to Edison's house.

When she arrived, Edison greeted her and could tell that she was upset.

"What's the matter dear?" he asked.

"I've left James, he's knocked up his secretary, and he wanted to move her in and for the three of us to share the bed."

"Oh my, I'm sorry, where are you going to stay?" Edison replied.

"I really never gave it much thought, I need to call my attorney tho. And I really need for you to hold me and make love to me as soon as possible," she said, as she walked over and put her head against his chest.

He led her to the bedroom, and for the next three hours he pleasured her with his tongue and then his cock. He even managed, with a little help of Maria's mouth, to get hard a second time. Something he hadn't managed to do for a very long time.

Afterwards, Edison asked Maria if she would like to stay with him, that he was so lonely, he never thought that he would ever love anyone again after his wife had died, but he had fallen for her.

Maria told him that she was in love with him too. She explained how James had seduced her, and she'd never known what sex was really all about before him, but that's all it was. Edison asked her about her first marriage and she explained the best that she could.

She told him that her and Gary had been high school sweethearts and they had both been virgins until their wedding night. Maria finally showed some emotion over the breakup of her relationship with Gary.

"We were so in love, then I took some night classes. . . "

Maria started to cry,

"I destroyed his life, I'm so ashamed. . ." she cried.

Edison held her in his arms and let her cry until she composed herself,

"I found a position as personal secretary to the CEO of Cutlar Industries, and things were good, Steve Martin was my boss, he was the friend that I told you about that lived in this area. We were all friends, Gary and I used to go over to Steve and his wife's house for dinner all of the time, then. . ."

Maria had to compose herself again before she continued.

"Cutlar expanded and there was a new receptionist for that division too, her name was Debbie, and we became friends."

Maria explained to Edison how she'd seen the life that Debbie had, and was a tad jealous, but Debbie was married to this little round troll of a man who was fourteen years older than her. How she'd complained about how bad of a lover he was and that she was screwing around with younger guys on the side.

"I told myself that I would never do that, I asked Gary if he would try and find a better paying job so that we could live better. . . But he wouldn't quit working for the Street Department. . ."

She had to compose herself again, and she went on to tell Edison about Steve Martin having died, and how Cutlar had given her two weeks off. Then she explained how her and Gary had fought over his lack of motivation to find a new job.

"When I returned to work, James was my new boss. He was thirteen years older than me, but he was so distinguished looking, and later on he had a barbecue at his house for the office crew and our spouses. He had invited everyone to swim. . . "

Maria was lost in thought for a few moments.

"I shouldn't have, but I couldn't help myself, he was so muscular and tanned. . . So handsome. . . And I could see how big he was in his swimming trunks. . . I'm terrible, but it excited me," Maria said.

Then, she explained how James had seduced her, their year long affair, and the trip to Paris. Finally telling him the details of how she had left Gary.

"I really did love him, but I just wanted so much more out of life, we definitely married too young." she said.

"When did yo last speak with Gary?" Edison asked.

Maria looked down, a tear escaped from her eye,

"The last time I spoke with him was the morning that I left for Paris with James," she said, sadly.

"Oh, I see, didn't you see him during the divorce?"

"No, my Attorney took care of all of it," Maria replied.

"Does he live here in town?" asked Edison.

"Yes, he still does I guess, I haven't seen or heard anything about him at all for a few years."

Maria thought about when she had seen him at the stoplight that day, but she didn't mention it. She felt a sadness about that day, the way he had looked at her as tho he didn't know her. Why did that upset her so much?

Edison, much to Maria's relief, never mentioned children at all. He'd never asked, and she'd never offered.

Maria agreed to stay with Edison. She called and made an appointment with Porter Carlson for the following Wednesday, his day at the office here in town.

True to his word, James had taken Nicole home with him that evening, and she had officially moved in. The next day, Maria called Debbie and asked her straight up,

"James and I are through, I need to know, have you been sleeping with him?"

There was a long pause, and Debbie finally said,

"Yes, I have."

"How long?" Maria asked.

Another pause, then,

"Do you remember the night James gave you the Cherokee for your birthday?"

"Yes. . .?"

"Well, after we left your house, and got back to mine. . . Mark was out of town. . . I was here alone. . . James came in, and. . . He fucked me that night and we've been getting together ever since."

There was silence for a few moments, then Maria said,

"You know, I told James that he could fuck anybody he wanted to, as long as he did it in that room on Sunday, so that I could monitor it. But he snuck around behind my back, he's been fucking you and he's got this little girl pregnant. Does she know about you? She apparently didn't know about me. . . AND I'M HIS WIFE!! I know that she knows about the Sunday parties now, because I told her about them."

1...345678