Maria's Rule Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During that time Maria wondered whether any of Natasha's numerous other lovers had dared to do this to her. She couldn't remember seeing any during all those hours of studying the tapes SHIELD had of the redhead in action, but her mind wasn't exactly reliable when having sex with this goddess of a woman. Perhaps especially when she could feel just how wet Natasha Romanoff was for her. How wet this incredibly beautiful yet deadly woman was as a result of tongue fucking her cunt to orgasm, Maria trembling with after-shocks as she vividly recalled what Natasha had just done to her.

Just then Natasha broke the kiss and whimpered, "Maria... please... oh God... fuck me... fuck me please..."

The wide-eyed desperate look which accompanied that needy tone was one Maria had seen way too many times. At first she had been fascinated by how easily The Widow could manipulate her prey, turning the strongest willed people into her little puppets using looks/words like this. Then despite everything she knew about the deadly spy Maria became one of the suckers Natasha manipulated, even now helpless but to give the redhead what she wanted. Namely two fingers deep inside her cunt, Maria thrusting them into Natasha as hard as she could while groaning in frustration at once again being unable to resist Agent Romanoff.

She somewhat made up for it by switching positions. Sure, it was a pretty meaningless symbol, but it made Maria feel better to turnover and start grinding against Natasha. It also allowed her to start frantically licking, sucking and biting Natasha's nipples, which didn't make Maria feel any more in control than she had before, but it was hard to think about that or anything else when Natasha's gloriously big tits were directly in her face. Hell, she was so consumed by her lust for Natasha's big boobs that she barely even registered the other woman's pussy clenching down on her fingers in a clear sign that The Black Widow was cumming. Cumming for her, that thought breaking through Maria's cloudy mind and caused her to smile around the nipple that was currently in her mouth.

Natasha certainly didn't feel in control at the moment. That was the best and worst thing about an orgasm, it was a moment of true vulnerability where you were so overwhelmed it was hard to register anything else going on around you. Which was particularly true when Maria Hill was the one making her cum, Natasha cupping her lover's head to her chest and crying out Maria's name as she succumbed to the blissful ecstasy rushing through her. And of course Maria didn't stop with one orgasm. Oh no, Maria had known better than that even before Natasha had started training her to be the perfect little fuck buddy. Yet, much like the people behind the red room, she had created a monster.

This particular 'monster' kept fucking her to orgasm after orgasm, Maria using her mouth, tongue and fingers on Natasha's tits and pussy to squeeze pure heaven out of the redhead's body. Maria even remembered to rub Natasha's clit with her thumb and curl her fingers inside her at just the right angle to get her G-spot, making her scream extra loud and cum extra hard. At least until Natasha pulled Maria's face upwards for another kiss, the brunette resisting at first as she had made quite a home for herself in the redhead's cleavage, although ultimately she relented and Natasha was passionately kissing her superior officer again.

It was one of those kisses where Natasha tried to fight Maria's tongue with her own, like they did most of the time, but she was just so overwhelmed by the fingers pounding her sensitive cunt and the wonderful sensations rocking her body that even The Black Widow was struggling to keep up. She would have probably still 'won' if this was one of her other conquests, but Maria was an expert at this and had a hold over her like no one else, so Natasha was dominated by Maria's lips, tongue and fingers, her mouth and pussy nothing in this moment but conquered territory.

If Maria just slipped her other hand slightly under their bodies to stuff a finger or two into Natasha's ass hole the redhead was sure she would pass out with submissive joy. For better or worse Maria just fingered her through a few spectacular orgasms before pulling those fingers out and pressing them to Natasha's lips. Natasha wasn't thrilled that Maria ended the kiss to do this rather than just push her fingers in between where their lips had been locked, but there was something to be said for being able to stare into her lover's eyes as she took those cunt cream covered fingers into her mouth and slowly sucked them clean.

Maria loved watching Natasha do this, although truth be told there was a few times where The Widow had 'cleaned up her mess' without permission, the redhead grabbing the brunette's fingers and licking/sucking them clean while Maria just laid on her back while her eyes closed as she tried to recover from their latest round of rough sex. During those times just the feeling of Natasha's mouth sucking her digits was enough to reinvigorate Maria, so to watch it happening while the deadly Black Widow gazed up at her lustfully insured that Maria was up for another round in no time.

To that end Maria reached out for her bedside table and opened the nearest draw, but before she could retrieve her favourite toy Natasha squeezed her hand to get her attention and then softly pleaded, "Use the double dildo. I want us to fuck as equals."

Desperately avoiding the urge to smile Maria simply nodded her consent, and then lifted herself up to find the toy they had only used once because it hadn't quite felt dominating enough. It was also kind of big, even by their standards, Maria knowing she had found the right toy just from the first touch of it, although she lifted herself up onto her knees so she could be sure. Then, upon seeing she was right, lifted it out of the bedside draw, closed that draw and then presented Natasha with the requested item.

"Suck it. Get it nice and ready for your slutty little fuck hole." Maria ordered firmly.

Predictably Natasha gave her a sultry smirk before slowly parting her lips and wrapping them around the end of the dildo Maria had pressed against her mouth. Then The Widow began silently bobbing her head up and down the first few inches of the toy, then not so silently, Natasha sucking and slurping loudly in a blatant attempt to turn Maria on. It worked, Maria unable to stop herself from biting her lip from the combination of the obscene sight and noises. Which of course made Natasha smirk around the dildo and suck even harder/louder.

After a few moments of this Maria pulled the toy cock out of Natasha's mouth and replaced it with the other end, the redhead sucking that with just as much enthusiasm as the first. During that Maria positioned herself so she could push the already lubricated end into her cunt while Natasha was sucking the other end, which of course led to the infamous Black Widow trying to swallow enough dildo that her upstairs lips could meet her superior officer's downstairs lips. Knowing that the stubborn Natasha wouldn't stop trying until she succeeded Maria impaled herself on the double dildo, taking as much as she could into her pussy as Natasha Romanoff showed off her impressive deep throating skills.

It was really rare for Natasha to find something she hadn't done before when it came to sex. This was new, and while it wouldn't become one of her favourite things, not even close, there was a certain twisted appeal to stuffing her throat with cock to get to taste another woman's pussy. And not just any woman, but Maria Hill, the woman Natasha had become so fixated on. In fact if it hadn't been Maria then Natasha might not have forced those last few inches into her throat so she could finally get at the brunette's honey pot again, the redhead moaning loudly around the dildo as the sweet flavour she craved above all others hit her taste buds.

For a few seconds Natasha just enjoyed the moment of finding something new, taking perverted delight in tasting pussy while sucking cock in this way. Then she redoubled her efforts in sucking the dildo, although she was no longer moving her lips up and down as that would involve leaving Maria's cunt, something Natasha couldn't bear to do. Not again. Unfortunately for her after a few minutes the choice was made for her, Maria reaching down, grabbing a firm hold of the middle of the double dildo and yanking Natasha's half away from her.

"You wanted to be equals, didn't you?" Maria pointed out when Natasha gave her a look, and then when understanding crossed the redhead's face the brunette added, "Well then, let's do this."

With that Natasha slowly got on her back and spread her legs as wide as possible, allowing Maria to position herself in between the redheaded spy's legs, grab onto the dildo and then lined the head of the toy up against Natasha's wet entrance. More accurately, it was the head of the toy which wasn't deep inside Maria, the fact that half of the double dildo was buried inside her while the other hung out of her sex created an almost comical sight. Although Natasha didn't find it humorous, she found it oddly hot. Not that she had the chance to savour the sight for long, Maria quickly penetrating her pussy with the toy hanging out of her and in the process making Natasha let out along happy cry of pleasure.

That cry turned to a long drawn-out moan as Maria slowly pushed the appropriate end of the dildo into her cunt, Natasha welcoming every wonderful inch and wrapping her arms and legs around her lover's body when Maria was close enough. Her eyes remained locked on Maria's face looking bizarrely cute as it was a mask of concentration. As for Maria, she only looked away from Natasha's cunt when the dildo wasn't visible and their bodies were pressed firmly together. Then Maria looked up into her eyes, and after a brief staring match Natasha grabbed the back of the other SHIELD Agent's head and forced her downwards into a passionate kiss.

Forced somehow seemed inaccurate to Maria. At least in this scenario. Of course, she couldn't remember a time she didn't want to kiss Natasha Romanoff, which was as confusing as it was infuriating. But normally sex was a contact sport for them, specifically boxing. To the casual observer it may seem wild and violent, but there was a certain amount of psychology to it. But this time was different. This time it didn't feel like Maria was allowing Natasha to get the upper hand on her, or that Natasha was forcefully taking it from her. No, for the first time they kissed as equals, no battles for dominance, no force, just painfully sensual pressing of their lips and tongues.

They even moved as one, Natasha pushing up into Maria just as much as Maria was pushing down into Natasha, the double dildo ensuring they were both fucking each other at the same time in equal measure. Even who was physically on top and who was on bottom didn't seem to matter, as Maria found out at some point when Natasha gently flipped them without breaking the kiss. Honestly Maria was so wrapped up in the lip lock she barely even noticed it, her arms and legs automatically wrapping around Natasha as the deadly redhead gently pressed down on top of her, their bodies melting together in this new position like something out of a cheesy romance novel for lonely housewives.

It was so intense, and wonderful, and... romantic? Was that even the right word? Maria was so overwhelmed she didn't know for sure, she just knew it made her want to scream with annoyance and frustration. She shouldn't be allowing this. They were standing at the edge of a cliff, the whole human race was, and they needed The Black Widow, not some love sick teenager. And SHIELD needed at least one leader with their head on straight. This was not the time to be indulging in childish fantasies. And yet, Maria found herself falling hook, line and sinker for everything she felt in Natasha's touch, and what she saw in her eyes when their lips finally broke apart.

Part of Maria wished that Natasha would laugh in her face, flip her over and stick a toy up her ass, metaphorically or even literally 'stick the knife in' so Maria wouldn't have to endure any more of this namby-pamby lovey-dovey bull-shit. Another part of her wanted to finish 'making love' to this beautiful woman and then run away with her. Run away from their responsibilities. Become oath-breakers and abandon this world to whatever Loki had planned for it. Which was such a cowardly and selfish thought Maria became angry, with herself and especially Natasha, the Deputy Director of SHIELD grabbing onto her fellow superspy and flipping them over again before beginning to seriously pound her pussy, and her own in the process.

Even though she'd embraced her true feelings as much as she possibly could that didn't mean that the high and mighty Natasha Romanoff wasn't terrified of them, the redhead spending the first few minutes of that intense sex session feeling blissfully happy and agonisingly distressed in equal measure. Then Maria gave her something familiar, a deep and hard pounding which awoke Natasha from her haze and restored normality. That made Natasha very happy, the redhead grinning wickedly up at her lover, who seemed to become even more annoyed and slammed their cunts even harder than before.

Briefly this made Natasha smirk even wider which in turn made Maria fuck her harder, then her cries of pleasure took over and her head lolled back against the pillows. Shortly after that Maria kissed her again, either to silence her cries or simply because Maria wanted to kiss her again. It was probably a combination of both. Or at least Natasha liked to think so. The real question was, what now? Did she continued laying back like she'd done for months and allow Maria to top her? Or did she attempt to make them equals again, or even attempt to take complete control?

Only a few hours ago the answer might have been different, but right now Natasha wasn't in a very passive mood. So she delivered a few extra hard thrusts upward and then flipped them again so she was on top. Then when Maria tried to do the same Natasha used her momentum to continue the flipped so she ended up on top again. They fell off the bed and crashed down onto the floor as a result, Maria crying out as her head smacked against the unprotected surface, and yet they quickly return to kissing and screwing each other like nothing happened, both women now desperate to fuck each other to sweet release.

It wasn't long before they both received it, their pussies grinding against each other as they took a break from thrusting themselves upon the massive toy cock in between them to just clutch onto each other and cry out in blissful climax. Then the moment their highs were over they were at it again, fingers clawing at each other and teeth biting at each other's skin as they slammed each other and themselves to several wonderful orgasms until they finally collapsed in a tangle of sweaty limbs.

After what could have been a few minutes or hours lying there in complete silence they heard the faint sound of the lock being picked and then Clint Barton casually strolled in, barely giving them a look as he dryly said, "Stop lying around with your girlfriend Natasha, we've got to go."

Not yet moving Natasha simply asked, "Who's we?"

"Like you said, who's ever left." Clint grinned.

There was a moment's pause, then both women sighed and began to get up, Maria grumbling, "Wait outside."

Finally giving Maria a quick look up and down once she was looking at him Clint smirked, "Spoil sport."

"I didn't miss you." Maria called after the annoying man as he casually left, leaving her to join Natasha in retrieving their clothes.

Once she was dressed, something she did effortlessly in about a minute despite how difficult it looked, Natasha returned to the now underwear clad Maria and calmly said, "You should stay here. SHIELD needs you. And whether he admits it or not Fury needs you to watch his back."

"I don't recall Barton giving me an invitation, not that I need one." Maria quipped dismissively.

"Maria..." Natasha said in a warning tone, before quickly adjusting her tactics as her lover gave her a look, "I'm compromised, remember? If you're out there with me, my head wouldn't be on straight. I'd just spend the whole time worrying about you and-"

"I can take care of myself." Maria interrupted loudly.

"I know!" Natasha practically yelled in frustration, before quickly adding, "It's just that, we don't know what exactly we're up against, but it's beyond us both, and... and I just need some time to get used to this, use to what I feel for you. I promise you can save the world with me next time, but for now you have to hang back in case things go south... so, so you can do what needs to be done. You can hate me for that, but you know I'm right."

"Of course, because you're always right." Maria grumbled childishly, even worse adding when she realised that Natasha was right, "I didn't want to go anyway."

Natasha smiled softly, mouthed the words 'thank you' and then headed towards the door, "I'll make it up to you WHEN I come back. I promise."

"You'd better." Maria muttered, and then against her better judgement look down at the ground and mumbled, "Natasha, I... I..."

Inches away from the door Natasha turned to look at the other woman and softly asked, "Yes Maria?"

Sighing deeply, Maria looked at The Black Widow and like the total moron she was admitted, "I'm compromise too."

There was a long silence, then Natasha smiled, "I suspected as much."

Then instead of just letting her go like any self-respecting person would Maria called after her, just as Natasha was walking out the door, "We can date, you can top me for a year, you can fuck my ass, we can do whatever you want as long as you come back."

Even though she didn't turn around Maria could practically taste Natasha's smirk, just as Natasha knew that shortly after she left Maria was literally banging her head against the wall for embarrassing herself.

12