Maria's Rule Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Worried that she had gone too far after what had to be a traumatic experience Maria put the crop down shortly after Natasha began to cry, gently stroked the beaten red flesh and softly asked, "Are you ok?"

Natasha smiled and softly whimpered, "I'm just so happy."

Maria smiled softly in return, and then smacked Natasha's bruised butt as hard as she could, "I'm just so happy Mistress!"

"Ah, I'm just so happy Mistress!" Natasha quickly parroted before apologetically adding, "I'm sorry Mistress, it's just that total surrender goes against my training, and after... everything that happened today, I'm just a little overwhelmed."

"I understand." Maria said softly, lingering on those luscious cheeks before giving them another smack and promising, "But you will be punished for this... at a later date. For now your Mistress requires your tongue."

Natasha felt an incredible anticipation from both the promise of further punishment and for the request of her tongue, the infamous spy almost slipping out of her restraints so she could drop to her knees and start worshipping her mistress's pussy. Or perhaps her entire body, starting with one set of lips and slowly making her way to the lips in between Maria's thighs, but while Natasha had done that before in the name of annoying her commanding officer/reminding Maria how easily she could turn the tables on her/earn herself a extra hard spanking now Natasha wanted to maintain the illusion of helplessness to show her willing submission to the woman who had stolen her heart.

It wasn't like she was forced to wait long for the chance to please her mistress, Maria already moving around the table as she said those final words so she could strip off her clothes with a sensuality she had learned from The Black Widow, Natasha feeling a touch of pride and at the same time disappointment as she missed the awkwardness this usually intimidating woman used to possess when it came to these things. Not that she dwelled on either feeling when her favourite ever lover was stripping for her, revealing the body she so adored.

Soon afterwards Natasha got an up close look at maybe her favourite part of that body, Maria wasting no time in climbing onto the table and shoving her wet cunt directly into the Russian's face. Of course complaining didn't even cross Natasha's mind. Oh no, she was far too busy sticking out her tongue and eagerly sliding it up and down the lips of Maria's pussy, the infamous spy smiling proudly to herself as she made her lover moan for her. Maria also reached down, grabbed a soft yet firm hold of Natasha's hair, and then pushed the other woman more firmly into her cunt, which in turn encouraged Natasha to lick even more enthusiastically.

Truthfully she didn't need the encouragement, but expert rug muncher that she was, especially when it came to Maria's rug, Natasha could tell that her lover wasn't in the mood for a long drawn-out cunt lapping. Which was a shame, because after the day she'd had Natasha could really go for a nice comforting night in between Maria's legs. Given their mutual love of spanking, butt sex, and other kinky things a night of nothing but pussy eating was rare, and Natasha was yet to spend the whole night pleasing Maria without anything in return, although it had been a fantasy of hers for quite some time now, Natasha promising herself that very soon she would beg her mistress for it. But for now, she knew what her mistress wanted from her, and the feared and respected Black Widow was eager to prove what a good sub she could be.

Maria had considered releasing Natasha from her restraints so it would be easier for her bitch to pleasure her. Of course Natasha had already proven she could get Maria off just fine while being tied up, and there was something to be said for seeing The Black Widow all helpless and at her mercy, even if it was an illusion. Normally Maria would never allow herself to forget that Natasha could break free at any time, but she truly believed the legendary spy wanted to be a pure bottom and Maria just couldn't help but get lost in that idea, in the illusion that Natasha was helpless and the wonderful pleasure the redhead was giving her.

The initial cunt lapping was more than enough to achieve that, at least on top of all the mental stimulation Maria was enjoying, but then Natasha started lingering on her clit. She lingered on her entrance too, teasing pushing inside it, but Natasha spent more time on Maria's clit, eventually taking it into her mouth and switching between licking and sucking on it. Then Natasha gave up on licking Maria's pussy in favour of totally concentrating on the superior officer's clit, Maria whimpering and whining as she found herself hurtling towards the edge of orgasm.

Again Maria considered releasing Natasha, or at least one of her hands, so that her lover could stuff a finger or two into her cunt to help push her over that edge. She also considered just grinding herself so hard against Natasha's face that she would be using the mighty Black Widow as a fuck pad. For a moment she even considered telling Natasha to slow down and give her a nice long drawn out cunt licking. However this wasn't the most comfortable position and after the day they'd both had, and after spanking The Black Widow, Maria just wanted to get off quick and dirty.

Maria just wanted one more thing first, "Stick your tongue inside me! Oooooooohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, stick your tongue inside my pussy and fuck me you bitch! Mmmmmmmm, I wanna cum in your mouth, ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhh, fuck me, fuck my pussy with your tongue, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, tongue fuck me like the dyke bitch you are, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk!"

Normally Maria said a lot more than that. Thanks to Natasha she had become very fond of dirty talk, the respected brunette saying all kinds of nasty things to her lover in the name of their mutual pleasure. However as soon as Natasha obeyed her latest order Maria came and came hard, the respected Assistant Director of SHIELD losing her mind for a few long moments as The Black Widow switched between greedily swallowing her cum and tongue fucking her to another climax. Then Maria became dangerously close to passing out from pleasure, and as tempting as it was after such a wonderful plea to be turned completely into her bitch Maria just couldn't let this day slip by without fucking Natasha Romanoff's perfect ass.

So after who knows how many amazing orgasms Maria reluctantly pulled herself away from Natasha's wonderful little mouth, took a few seconds to regain her breath, and her strength, then she slid off the table and on shaky legs quickly retrieved a strap-on from the other room. She attached the harness back in the main room of her tiny apartment just so she could stare lustfully at Natasha's ass, Maria feeling like a total pervert for not just silently staring but actually enjoying how that once flawless flesh was still bruised and red from the beating Maria had given it. That's what she gets for hanging out with The Black Widow, Maria thought to herself with a smile as she covered her dildo in lubricant and approached her prize.

Normally Maria would spend a long time preparing Natasha's ass to be penetrated. Even when they were screwing in a public toilet, or janitor's closet, or just some empty room, Maria would spend a long time rimming and/or anally fingering this beautiful woman, make sure she was loose, relaxed and ready to be butt fucked like a common whore. But they were both tired, mentally more than ever before, and Maria had an overwhelming urge to re-establish her dominance and put the explanation point on the mighty Black Widow's submission to her.

So without even pausing to make Natasha beg for her fat ass to be fucked Maria pushed one of the deadly assassin's ass cheeks to the side, grabbed hold of her dick with the other hand and rammed it into Natasha's ass hole. After a year of non-stop ass fucking not only did Natasha's back hole easily open to accept the large invasion but Maria was able to force over half of the dildo into the redhead's bowels on one hard thrust, achieving full anal penetration on the next and then after pausing for a few seconds to enjoy stuffing Natasha's back passage full of cock Maria began gently butt fucking The Black Widow.

Perhaps most importantly of all Natasha cried out in seemingly pure pleasure during that first initial hard thrust and the one that followed it, then as Maria began to fuck her big booty the deadly superspy who could easily turn the tables on the other woman moaned, "Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, it hurts so good, mmmmmmmmm, oh Mistress wreck my ass! I want you to wreck it! Please, we both know what an anal whore I am. We both know I can take whatever you have to give, mmmmmmmmmm, so please do it. Fuck my ass! Fuck it as hard as you can. Please? Please, please, please, please, please my Mistress, take my ass hard and rough and show me who's boss. Show me who's in charge by destroying my ass hole. Please Maria, my Mistress, wreck my ass so good, make it hurt soooooooo gooooooodddddddd, until the pain fades away and my slutty ass cums. Mmmmmmmmm, make my slutty ass cum for you Mistress, fuck my big fat slutty dyke ass nice and hard and make me cum like the anal whore I am!"

What a total whore, Maria thought with a wicked grin as she avoided the temptation to give Natasha the brutal butt pounding she was already begging for. After all, this was supposed to be about Natasha accepting her role as a pure bottom, and more importantly Maria's bitch, so it would be counter-productive to let The Black Widow top from the bottom as she had done so many times before, both on missions and with Maria herself. Oh Maria wanted to savagely slam Natasha's shitter, and she would, but she would do so on her own terms, proving that she was in charge here.

Just when Natasha didn't think she could love Maria Hill any more than she already did her commanding officer brutally slammed her strap-on up her ass and then slowly sodomised her despite her best efforts to earn herself a brutal butt fucking. Then again maybe she shouldn't be surprised. After all, Maria Hill just got her. Maria understood just what a sadistic slut, and anal whore, Natasha truly was, and rather than be disgusted or amused by it she accepted every twisted thing about her and was always going above and beyond to make her feel good. More importantly she went above and beyond to give Natasha what she needed, and right now what she needed more than a hard butt fucking was a dominant Alpha female to take full control of her.

Of course there was another upside to this slow ass stretching treatment. Despite all the strap-ons, butt-plugs and other toys which Maria had shoved up Natasha's ass, along with her fingers and tongue of course, and the frequency that the redhead's juicy backside was violated, there was pain during the initial anal penetration. That pain 'hurts so good', Natasha loving every second of it, but if Maria had gone straight from that to hammering her ass the only female Avenger had to admit that her rectum would probably be ruined in an unpleasant way as opposed to the way she liked. Which again, just showed how much Maria knew her, her commanding officer pushing Natasha to her limits but not pushing her over them.

So after taking a hard butt pounding for quite a while Natasha just allowed herself to become lost in joyful moaning as she was once again skilfully sodomised by the woman she loved, Maria gently stretching her ass out for what felt like an eternity, and with each thrust showing her dominance over the more experienced assassin. Through it all Natasha revelled in her submission, the overwhelming humiliation of being butt fucked by an inferior woman, a woman she could easily turn the tables on and yet here she was taking it in the ass like a common street whore, oh it was wonderful.

Inevitably it became torturous as the urge to cum slowly built up inside her until Natasha felt like a balloon about to burst, but that was just another kind of wonderful for the sadistic spy. Because while the urge to cum was now almost painful Natasha was so delirious that she truly believed she was helpless in these restraints, nothing but a fuck hole for another woman's pleasure. That this weaker woman was using her most private hole as a fuck hole and there was nothing Natasha could do about it, except beg like a shameless slut for some sweet relief, and oh did she beg for it.

"Fuck me! Oh please Mistress fuck my ass! Mmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhhh fuck, pound my butt! Pound it as hard as you can!" Natasha pleaded, "Slam my ass hole! Slam it full of strap-on! Ooooooooooh God, I love your strap-on cock in my ass! Mmmmmmmmm, I love your cock in my ass! Ooooooooohhhhhhhh please Mistress, ass fuck me hard and make me cum! Make your bitch cum! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, all I want to be from now on is your bitch, mmmmmmmmmm, a pure bottom pleasing her top with every available hole on her body. Ohhhhhhhhhh please Mistress, let my slutty ass hole please you. Take your pleasure from my big fat ass by pounding it with everything you've got. Mmmmmmm, slam every inch of that girl cock up my dyke ass and show me who's boss! Prove who's in charge here! Solidify the fact that you own my ass and I am nothing but a pure bottom, ooooooooh, that The Black Widow is nothing but your little bitch!"

Her initial reward was Maria bending down so that her naked breasts were pressed against Natasha's back, her nipples slipping along her flesh with every thrust. At the same time Maria reached around with both hands to cup her big boobs, squeezing and groping them with an expert touch, one hand eventually sliding down Natasha's body to her aching sex, at first just rubbing the wet lips of her pussy before concentrating on her clit. Through it all Maria kept her on the edge of orgasm, slowing down the butt fucking as need be so her hands could do whatever they wanted which left Natasha Romanoff a whimpering wreck.

Then suddenly Maria whispered in her ear, "So, is this what you really want, huh? To be a pure bottom? To be my bitch?"

"Oh yes Mistress, mmmmmmmmm, I wanna be your bitch." Natasha moaned softly, "I want to be Maria Hill's little bitch. Your personal sex slave who fulfils every single one of your desires. Ohhhhhhhhh, especially your desires for my big butt. Mmmmmmmm, I want to eat your pussy and tongue your ass hole night and day, ooooooooh but nothing gets me off like you shoving a big cock up my ass. I want to be your anal whore Maria, oh my wonderful Mistress, please let me be your personal anal whore who takes it up the ass for you whenever and wherever you want. Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, ass fuck me in front of my new friends and show The Avengers that The Black Widow is nothing but a pure bottom. An anal whore. An ass slut! Your little butt fuck bitch! Ooooooooooh, your bitch Mistress, I want more than anything to be your bitch."

"Are you sure?" Maria asked softly.

"Yes Mistress!" Natasha said firmly, "Please make me your bitch. I'll do anything if you let me be your personal little pure bottom, your personal little bitch, your personal little-."

"You ARE my bitch." Maria interrupted, "And now I'm going to prove it."

With those words Maria leaned forward so she could kiss Natasha on her cheek, and then buried two fingers inside her cunt. That alone would have been enough to send Natasha over the edge, but Maria also curled her fingers inside her and started rubbing her clit with her thumb. As a result the orgasm which flooded Natasha's body was wonderfully powerful, the redhead writhing in her restraints as she surrendered completely to the pleasure, safe in the knowledge that she was literally in good hands.

Normally Maria seemed to delight in making her cum with just the sheer force of the butt sex, so it was thrilling to be so thoroughly stimulated for a change, Maria's hands working overtime to make just about every part of Natasha feel on fire. Ironically that didn't include her ass, as Maria simply buried the dildo as deep as it would go into The Black Widow's butt and then just left it there, Natasha's back hole and back passage quivering around the massive piece of man-made meat as fingers were pumped forcefully in and out of her cunt, her clit was rubbed and her nipples were tweaked.

Then all of a sudden in one swift moment Maria released Natasha from her restraints, straightened up and then began giving The Black Widow the butt fucking she had been begging for. Thankfully she eased into it, starting off slow and steady again so she didn't literally tear Natasha's ass hole, but the increase in pace was surprisingly quick until the sound of flesh smacking off flesh echoed throughout the room, along with the redhead's squeals of pleasure. Almost immediately Natasha started slamming herself backwards against Maria's thrusts, the two women putting every ounce of strength they had left into the ass fucking to make sure it was as brutal as possible, and make sure that Natasha's next orgasm was just as powerful as her first few, if not more.

Maria had loved finger fucking Natasha in that way, and her fingers were aching to return to the other woman's honeypot. However she knew that The Black Widow needed this, needed to be pounded good and hard, and Maria was determined to give Natasha what she needed. Because they weren't just playing around anymore, Maria actually wanted every part of Natasha Romanoff. She wanted to make the other woman hers, and to do that she needed to give her a real rectum wrecking.

Her exhaustion had been a hindrance to that, something Maria had worked around by taking her time sodomising Natasha so that the other woman would be aching to cum, and then made sure to push her over the edge before the hard butt pounding even began. Her plan worked perfectly, thanks to her girlfriend being multi-orgasmic, her nicely worked up body now easy to push over the edge of orgasm after orgasm as Maria used every ounce of strength that she had left to brutalise The Black Widow's perfect bubble butt.

Given how emotionally and physically exhausted they both were it was by far not the hardest butt fucking Maria had ever given Natasha, but thanks to both women working together cum still squirted out of the redhead's cunt and the brunette had several climaxes herself, the stimulator on her clit and the mental stimulation of fucking the infamous Black Widow in the ass more than enough to make her cum over and over again. It was also enough for Maria to lose herself completely in the act of anal sex to the point that if her phone rang or there had been a break in or something like that she would have still kept butt fucking Natasha, because in that moment nothing else mattered than fucking Natasha Romanoff's perfect ass.

Determined to outlast Natasha no matter what it took Maria continued the ass fucking until every muscle she had in her body ached painfully. Then she ass fucked the other woman some more. In the end she got the impression that Natasha collapsed down onto the table as a way to show her mercy, although Maria was in no position to overthink it as she was so exhausted by then she collapsed down onto Natasha's back, her sweat soaked body sliding against the other SHIELD Agent's until she fell off of her. Luckily there was a chair to catch her falling body, leaving Maria in perfect position to admire her handiwork.

Unsurprisingly the already well beaten flesh was even more dark red and bruised, after a few seconds Natasha reaching back and grabbing onto that flesh so she could spread her cheeks and better present her gaping ass hole. Maria had a pretty good look before, but she enjoyed this extra level of submission, the Commander opening her mouth to reward her operative for taking some initiative that she actually approved of. However before she could Natasha looked round at her with this wicked smirk which seem to confirm that The Black Widow had more energy, and on this incredibly important night Maria refused to be beaten.