Maria's Sissy Boy

Story Info
A princess housewife and her sissy houseboy.
3.8k words
3.71
105.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaud
blaud
5 Followers

A princess housewife finds it useful in many ways to have a sissy house boy in her home. But the husband insists on a precautionary measure.

Before Maria came into my life, I was just drifting. I was a West Texas slut boy, whose sole purpose in life was to find the next cock to suck. I'd seen her around the apartment complex, but had no interaction till that night she walked into one of the laundry rooms at the apartments. I was on my knees under a laundry folding counter. Jerry, one of the neighbors, was standing at the counter. I was slurping away at Jerry's impressive cock when Maria walked in carrying a basket of laundry.

"Sorry Missus Martinez." Jerry said with an embarrassed chuckle. "We didn't expect anybody in here this late."

You can't turn your head very well with a cock down your throat. I turned to look as best I could. She had one hand over her mouth. Her black hair hung down almost to her waist. Her dark Latina eyes were looking right at me. And she was as pregnant as a girl can be. Her belly lifting the hem of her short blue cotton shift slightly in the front. When she lowered the hand from her mouth, it revealed a curious and playful Mona Lisa smile.

She walked on, out of my view. I could hear her loading and starting a washer while I finished sucking off Jerry. He pounded me hard. In a hurry now. When Jerry left, there she was, sitting right across the narrow room from me.

"How much do you charge for that sissy boy?" she asked. The derisive term could have been offensive, but her slight Latina accent made it sound more playful than hurtful.

"I don't charge." I replied. "I do that because I enjoy doing it. I think of myself as a pleasure boy, not a sissy."

"Well, pleasure boy, would you service my husband that way? With this," she placed her open hands on her big belly, "we can't make love. He wants me to do those things you do, but it disgusts me. I can't do it. If you like, I can talk to him."

"I never pass up a chance to suck cock." I answered.

"That's good. I'll talk to him tonight, and let you know. If he likes the idea, we can set up a time."

I got home from work the next afternoon to find a message from Maria on my machine. She asked me to stop by her apartment around 6:00 that evening. I showered, grabbed a bite, and arrived at Maria's at the appointed hour.

Maria showed me in. From this angle, I could see she had a very respectable set of tits. She was wearing an almost identical shift as the night before, except this one was a light pink color. I imagined that girls in her condition had pretty limited wardrobe options. She escorted me to the living room and offered a seat on the sofa, explaining that her husband, Hector, was not home from work yet. Hector had a fledgling stone masonry and concrete finishing business, and worked long hours.

"So I take it Hector is good with my giving him some relief." I said.

"Yes." She replied. "But I had to promise him you would do the things he asks of me, and that I refuse to do."

"What sort of things?"

"Nothing a pleasure boy wouldn't do." She answered, with a flash of that Mona Lisa smile. "I'll talk you through it. I know the things by heart. He never stops asking!"

After a beer and about 30 minutes, Hector arrived.

"Hector Martinez." he said, offering a hand. "Everybody calls me Marty." His forearms looked like two hams, his hands were powerfully muscled, and he had no neck. Solid muscle went from his ear lobes to his outer shoulders. This is one guy I didn't want to piss off.

"Seen you around town," Marty, nee Hector, said, popping the top on a beer. "Never took you for a fag. How's that go over with the locals?"

"I grew up here." I answered. "Folks are more open minded than you might think. They don't much care what anyone does, so long as they're discreet about it. And regardless of what they say in public, most guys will stick their cock in anything warm and wet. Especially after they come home dry from a hot date. I learned that in high school. They say I'm more fun than a stump broke heifer."

They both laughed. I think we hit it off.

"Shall we go on in back and get started?" Maria offered, taking a sip of her ginger ale.

The bedroom decor was hyper feminine. Marty clearly indulged and pampered his princess wife.

Marty ditched his sweaty work clothes, and donned a silk robe. He stood in the middle of the bedroom floor, legs slightly apart and the front of the bath robe open. His cock was flaccid. Not very long, but thick as my forearm. The balls were large and hairy.

"Kneel in front of him." Maria directed me. She was sitting at her dressing table, her back to us, watching us through the mirror. While I positioned myself in front of Marty, she started brushing her long black hair. "Now lick his balls. All over. I'll tell you when to stop."

I love the scent of sweaty balls. And this guy had the scent that comes only from working hard in the hot sun all day. I was in heaven. I licked the front, the sides, underneath, then went back and did it again. His cock was throbbing now, dripping precum, and much bigger than I first thought.

"How's that feel honey?" Maria asked sweetly. "The back side need some attention?"

"Feels great, babe." Marty groaned. "I think the back side would be good."

"Crawl around behind him, sissy boy." Maria's sweet tone had vanished. "Lick the back side of his balls, and get the area between his balls and asshole real good."

I was under Marty's robe now. My world was filled with the scent of sweaty balls, and the more pungent aroma of sweaty male ass. Had to jam my nose between his muscular ass cheeks to reach the back of his balls with my tongue. I could have suffocated right there and died happy. I lost track of time. I was a licking machine, aware only of the smells and tastes I was enjoying, Marty's groans of pleasure, and the sweet sound of Maria singing softly in time with the strokes of her hair brush.

"I'm ready to dance." Maria said with a sigh. I heard her set down the hair brush. "How about you honey?"

"I'm ready." Marty answered.

"OK sissy boy." Maria turned her attention to me. "Lay down on your back on the floor."

I obeyed. Maria tossed a huge fluffy pillow on me, covering my crotch and belly. Marty slipped out of the robe, and lay atop me in the 69 position, his head resting on the pillow. I took his thick throbbing cock into my mouth, and he immediately started sliding it in and out. I gagged the first couple times he drove it into my throat. His cock was really big.

"Not so fast," Maria said. "I'm in control here."

With that, she slipped out of her sandals and stepped onto the small of Marty's back. I could feel their combined weight on top of me. She stepped up onto Marty's rock hard ass, driving his equally hard shaft deep into my throat. His pubes jammed into my chin. His balls rested on my nose. It was hard to breath, but every breath was filled with the scent I loved so much. From between Marty's legs, I was looking up Maria's skirt at her panty clad ass. I liked what I saw. It excited me, and that was the first time I'd ever found anything about any woman sexually exciting.

Maria's "dancing" consisted of stepping from on top of Marty's ass to the middle of his back, allowing Marty to slide his dick from my throat, only to have the shaft buried in my throat again when she stepped back onto his ass.

"Here it comes babe!" Marty groaned. Breathing heavily.

Maria jumped hard on his ass with both bare feet, burying his cock back into my throat with so much force I thought my jaw would unhinge. I notices how cute and feminine it looked, the way the hem of her skirt bounced when she landed. Then Marty exploded. This guy was carrying a load like a stud horse. He clearly hadn't had any for a while. And I was in heaven. His sweaty balls resting on my nose, suffocating me, while I enjoyed my favorite sensation in the world: hot cum squirting down my throat.

"I'm impressed." Maria said, smiling down at me, her weight holding her husband's cock deep in my throat. "I have trouble taking all of that big thing inside of me. I was afraid you wouldn't be able to, but you swallowed it all. That excites me."

This kept up for months. And as Maria got closer to term, I started picking up household chores for her. I was spending so much time with Maria and Marty that they set up a cot for me in their spare bedroom. I didn't let my apartment go because I figured all this would come to an abrupt end after Maria delivered. But it didn't.

Maria delivered a beautiful baby girl that they named Sarah. While Maria was in hospital, Marty used me ruthlessly. I loved it. After Maria came home, she needed my help all the more, with the baby care chores piled on top the routine house keeping. Maria, ever the princess, became spoiled having her sissy house boy to do her housekeeping, laundry and such for her. I was never asked to leave. While Maria recovered, Marty continued to use me ruthlessly. He did so even after they resumed their regular sex life. Marty wanted sex a lot more often than Maria did. And when they did have sex, Maria asked me to take Marty's wad after she was sated. She didn't want another pregnancy yet. So after she had her orgasm, he'd pull the two thirds of his cock she could take out of her, and then slam it into my mouth all the way to the bristles. And he would cum like a bull.

One afternoon I was in the master bedroom putting away a load of Maria's bras and panties I had just washed. The princess was still in bed, her long hair splayed out on the pillow.

"Hey pleasure boy," she cooed. "Have you ever gone down on a girl?"

"No," I said.

"I've never had anyone go down on me before. Marty doesn't go for things like that. I want to see what it's like. Would you pleasure me?"

"What the hell." I answered. "But you'll have to give me some direction. Never done this before."

"No problem," she said sweetly. "Just lick. When I'm not punching you in the balls, you'll know you're hitting the right spot.

She was ready. She flipped the covers back. Her panties were already off. She rolled on her side facing me, spread her legs and motioned where she wanted my head. I ducked in. My mouth against her pussy, and my nose tucked up her butt. She pulled the covers back over both of us.

At first I panicked down in the darkness. Felt like I was going to suffocate. Setting myself to the task of licking pussy got my mind off the suffocating feeling. I'd never smelled a girl's crotch before. It was pretty bland. Even her ass didn't have much smell. She only had to sock me in the balls once, when I slowed down my licking. So I just kept a steady pace, licking the slit from end to end, then back. I could tell by her reaction when I was hitting the right spot. And the damnedest thing happened. Laying there in the warm darkness, pleasuring a girl, I got an erection. Always had an erection sucking cock. I never expected this with a girl. When she saw my erection, Maria asked me never to mention to Marty that I "gave her tongue". She said he would kill me.

So life settled into a routine. I was servicing the ever randy Marty most every night, and every once in a while, I'd go down on Maria and "give her tongue".

Over the next couple years, Marty's business really took off. He soon had several crews working for him. He had a custom home built on a 20 acre parcel a few miles out of town. After we moved in, my chores expanded from caring for little Sarah, cleaning, cooking and doing the laundry, to taking care of the outside. That included mending fences, clearing brush and caring for the horses. It was a full time job, and Marty began paying me a generous stipend.

A couple months after we moved from the little apartment to the new house, Maria became pregnant. I remember the night. Marty was "giving her dick" as Maria called it, and as usual I was laying under them waiting to take Marty's wad after Maria was satisfied. She liked me to tongue her butt hole to help her to an orgasm. This night Maria broke from routine.

"I want a baby. Make me a baby, darling!" Maria whispered, hugging Marty's neck tightly.

Almost instantly, Marty exploded in her with a loud groan. He always held off from ejaculating till she was done, then I took his load. But that was when Maria was unready to become pregnant again. Now all I got was the part of Marty's wad that dripped down the inside of Maria's butt cheeks. I felt a little jealous. I got a little more later when Maria taught me how to eat her cream pie.

"Very light touch with the tongue." She sighed. "Oh yes! Very gentle. Ohhhhh!" She got another orgasm. And I got at least some of Marty's load.

I settled into the new routine quickly. It lasted a few months, till Maria started showing signs of being with child, then she didn't want the dick anymore, till after she delivered. This change had the obvious effect that I was taking Marty's cock down the throat almost every night. I liked that! The unexpected effect was that Maria wanted me to give her tongue nearly every afternoon.

One day I was under the covers, pleasuring Maria. And I had the usual but still perplexing erection. Suddenly the bedroom door slammed, a steel hard hand clamped onto my leg, and I was dragged from under the warm covers onto my back on the bedroom floor.

"What are you doing to my wife?" Marty growled. Then he saw my erection, and worse, the wet spot on my jeans.

"You are going to hurt faggot!" Marty kicked me in the balls, twice. Then he picked me up by my arm and started punching me in the stomach, harder than I'd ever been hit.

"Stop! You'll kill him!" Maria screamed.

Marty shoved me down onto the floor. Maria jumped between us.

"No! He never gave me the dick! Only the tongue!" Maria pounded her fists on Marty's chest. "If he ever tried to give me dick, I'd kill him myself."

I tried to stand up, but couldn't. Maria and Marty were yelling at each other, but none of it made any sense to me. The last thing I remember before blacking out was how Maria's animated gestures made her long hair slide back and forth across her bare butt cheeks.

I was laying on the bed in my room when I came to. Maria and Marty were sitting next to the bed, watching me. Marty still shook with anger. Maria was holding his hand, stroking his forearm. She had been crying.

"Here's how it is faggot," Marty said. "If it was up to me, you'd be dead right now. But you make my wife happy, and I want that. So you have two choices. If you stay here, you must agree to be castrated. Otherwise, you must leave, and leave right now."

"No. I'm not willing to be cut." I shook my head no for emphasis.

"Then go." Marty stood and walked out.

"Please." Maria sobbed into her hands. "Please do what he asks. For me. For Marty. For Sarah. You are family."

I checked into a motel in town. The plan was to look for an apartment and another job first thing in the morning. But just then, what I needed was a stiff drink. Several.

Sitting at a bar down the street, sipping a Dewars, and who should walk in? It was Ben, an old pal from high school. We talked a while. He and his wife Sheila had split up three months back. Problem was, her idea of sexual foreplay consisted of three hours of Ben begging her. I really wonder about Ben. He dated Sheila all through high school, and she not once ever put out. And he thought putting a ring on her finger was going to change that?

"So that thing you used to do in school," Ben started half way through our second round. "still doing that?"

"Only about every day." I chuckled. Ben was talking about when he'd come home from a date with Sheila, all hot and bothered, and he and I would drive out by the river, and I would – as they say - ease his mind.

An hour later, we were in the back of Ben's truck, parked at our old haunt by the river. I sucked him off a couple times. First time, he exploded right away. Second time took some coaxing. It was a familiar act I was performing, but it wasn't exciting like it used to be. I was just going through the motions.

Ben dropped me off at the motel around midnight. I didn't sleep worth a damn that night. I saw only emptiness ahead of me.

Next morning I drove out to the house. Maria let me in.

"I'm gone less than 24 hours, and the house is already a dump." I said.

Maria hugged me and cried. I told her I would submit to Marty's demands.

"Thank you! Thank you!" she whispered, hugging me tight and kissing my cheek. Her tears and makeup smeared my neck and cheek.

That afternoon, Marty apologized for being so rough with me. I told him I understood. That evening, Maria danced much longer than usual, and I savored every second of it.

Later that week, the veterinarian came by to geld one of the bulls, and check on a mare about to foal. She had agreed, for a generous fee, to also geld Maria's sissy house boy.

I met the vet in the tack room next to the barn. She was young, with shoulder length brown hair. The blue work clothes she wore, and the way she rolled up her shirt sleeves, made her look kind of butch. The name patch on her shirt read: "Anne Capozi, DVM".

Anne laid me out on a couple bails of hay, with my jeans and boxers down around my boot ankles, and she taped my cock to my belly. She filled a syringe, and shot a couple injections in each of my testicles, then clamped a brass ring around the top of my scrotum. She told me to relax while the anesthetic kicked in. Once she started, she completed her work very quickly. I didn't feel much, except a tugging sensation in my belly. I lifted my head up once to try and see what she was doing, and she politely asked me not to try to help her.

"Take one of these every four hours as needed for pain." She handed me an envelope full of pills. "Get as much rest as possible the next couple of days. No lifting for at least two weeks. I'll be back in about a week to check on you, and to remove the stitches. And from here on, you'll need to be more physically active than you may be used to in order to maintain your strength and physique."

I noticed changes over the ensuing months. Some would call what I experienced eunuch calm. To me, it was simply a debilitating laziness. There were days where, if not for the fact that I had live stock to tend and housekeeping to do, I would have stayed in bed all day. I continued to pleasure Maria and Marty, but the experience was no longer erotic. It was simply a joy to give so much pleasure to two people I cared for deeply. My erections were a thing of the past, which was a comfort to Marty when I went down on his wife.

Maria delivered twins, a boy and a girl. They were christened Mike and Melany. With Sarah still a toddler, and two new babies in the house, I got no rest at all. I didn't much like the children when they were infants and toddlers. They were an annoyance, and a constance source of never ending toils – changing diapers, wiping up spills. But as they approached young adulthood, and could carry on a conversation, a bond developed. I enjoyed the role of uncle – part parent figure, part good friend. As most adolescents do, they went through a phase where they thought their parents were the stupidest people on the planet. Their mother or father could give advice or tell them to do something, and the kids reacted as if it were the most preposterous thing they'd ever heard. While the same words from me were regarded as pearls of wisdom.

The kids grew up and left the nest. Maria, Marty and I stayed together. After she went through menopause, Maria no longer cared for the dick. It was a lubrication thing she said. But she still liked the tongue regularly. Marty's libido didn't slow down a bit with age. But it did take more coaxing to get him to squirt.

Sometimes I lay awake in the small hours of the morning, appreciating how good my life has turned out. I think about how things would have been different had Maria not walked into the laundry room that night. Or had she turned and fled in disgust. I am thankful she brought me into her life. She made a gay man fall in love with her, and with her husband. Who could have seen that coming?

blaud
blaud
5 Followers