Maria's Surprise Visitor

Story Info
Surprise visit by an ex-lover.
1.7k words
3.9
28.8k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria was what one would call a curvy woman, firm boobs and ass, a true hourglass figure, even if she wasn't thin, long brown hair framed a young face with intense blue eyes and full 'cocksucker' lips, standing just a 5"4 most people thought she was younger than her 25 years.

Joseph was the complete opposite of her, with his slender and slightly toned figure, standing 6"3 tall, dark eyes and brown curly hair.

They've had met a few months ago in a bar and spent a few nights together and although Maria was quickly falling for him, it didn't seem to be mutual and as it became clear to her that he didn't want to make a commitment, she decided to break it off and move on with her life.

But she just didn't seem to be able to just forget about him, she had loved his dominant side and the games they had played, the stories they told each other to turn each other on. She couldn't help but keep fantasizing about him whenever she was playing with herself and every guy she met just seemed to be less compared to him. Alas... Life went on and several months passed.

------------------

It was late when Maria got home from work, as usual, seeing as she was a bartender and made late hours. Especially in the weekends. She simply dropped her keys on the living room table and after a quick shower she decided to treat herself to a joint and some 'play' time. After all she didn't have to work the next day and having a 'smoke' would help her relax and sleep better, especially if she could get herself a well deserved orgasm.

Settling herself in a big comfy chair she dimmed the lights and put on one of her favorite porn movies once she was half-way through her joint, Maria closed her eyes for a moment, her hand slowly sliding into her pants. It had been so long since she last had sex and she loved playing with herself when she was stoned. Her fingers soon found her already wet lips, sliding along them slowly while she imagined she was the woman in the video.

The woman lost herself in her fantasy, her fingers skillfully playing with her clit and slowly fucking herself. Just when she was about to cum the doorbell rang, making the young woman almost jump out of her chair, knocking over the ashtray. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" Quickly she grabbed the remote to pause the video while getting up. "Just a minute!" Maria shouted as the doorbell was ringing again, adjusting her jeans and black tank top so she was covered. With her face still slightly flushed from the arousal she moved to the door, opening it without even bothering to look through the peephole to see who it was. "What is i.." The words froze on her lips as she registered who was standing in front of her, feeling like someone had just dumped a bucket of frozen water over her as she looked into his grinning face, at the same time it felt like her heart was jumping to her throat.

Taking a deep breath Maria tried to regain her posture, her fingers trembling a bit as she kept holding on to the doorknob, as if she could just slam it close whenever she wanted to. "Joseph, what brings you here?" She had to look up to see his face, with his 6"3 in length he was virtually towering over her. As he strode past her she didn't even bother telling him to leave, she simply sighed and closed the door behind him.

"Are you going to answe..." Once again she found herself cut off as Joseph suddenly pushed her up against the door, pressing his lips against her own. Immediately she tried to push him off of her, even though she knew it was useless. One of his hands already found her left breast and cupped it "I missed you, I want you and I know you want me too." He growled at her as he momentarily took his lips off of hers. "You're mine, slut." His hand squeezed her left boob harshly to emphasize his point, immediately claiming her lips with his own again, pressing his hips against hers so she could feel that he was already hard for her. Still Maria attempted to struggle away from his hands, biting hard into his lower lip, only to find him backhanding her.

Tears welled up in her eyes and he harshly grabbed her by her shoulders pulling her back into the living room. "I see you were getting yourself ready for me" Joseph noted, motioning towards the TV while he forced her onto the couch, grabbing one of her hands and pushing it against the bulge in his pants. "Well, show me how much you missed me." A grin spread across his lips as Maria almost automatically started to stroke the bulge. "Please, Joseph, we shouldn't do this." The woman whispered, even though her hand was still slowly stroking up and down the bulge that was right in front of her face. He pushed her back into the couch further, positioning himself over her so that he was kneeling on the couch while still having the bulge in his pants right in front of her face. "Hmm, you're still a little cock tease, aren't you?"

One of his hands moved to stroke through the long brown hair, his crotch starting to press into her hand as he was getting more and more aroused by the prospect of fucking Maria once again. "Take off your top, Maria." Maria was still dazed from the sudden events in combination with her being stoned. So things weren't registering as quickly as they should. She found herself hit once again. "Stop screwing around you little bitch and take off your top, or I'm going to beat you senseless." A whimper followed, but she quickly did as she was told, taking the hem of her top and pulling it over her head while his hands moved to pull down the black-laced bra that where holding her firm D cup breasts. "Hmmm, I haven't seen these beauties for way to long." Joseph muttered while lowering himself so he was sitting on her lap, leaning down further while fingers started to pinch her already hard nipples. "I knew this would turn you on" He breathed as he took one of them between his lips to suck on it momentarily.

Maria found herself breathing in sharply, it was true, it was turning her on, but that didn't mean she actually wanted this. Once again she started to struggle, her hands moving to push against his shoulders to get him off of her. "Stop it! I don't want this, Joseph, please just leave, ok? I won't tell anyone." She pleaded with him, but to no avail he simply grabbed her wrists and in one swift motion pulled her up and off the couch. "Fine, bitch, if you're not going to do this the easy way, I'll just have to do it the hard way." He growled while once again dragging her through the apartment, this time towards her bedroom.

Tossing the young woman onto her bed he moved to sit on top of her, pinning her down onto the mattress, his hand pulling a pair of handcuffs out of his coat pocket. Obviously he hadn't just come here on a whim. "Please Joseph!" Maria pleaded once again while he quickly cuffed her to the bars of the head of her bed. "Shut up slut, before this is over you'll be begging for me to fuck you." As soon as he had her secured on the bed he slipped off his coat and unzipped his pants, pulling out his thick semi-hard cock. By now Maria was crying in earnest, moving her head to avoid his cock as he attempted to brush it against her lips. With a grunt he grabbed a hand full of her hair, pulling her head up a bit and holding it in place while the other pushed his cock against her lips. "Open up or I'm getting out the clamps." With tears streaming down her cheeks she slowly parted her lips while he continued to let his dick brush along her lips.

"Good girl, you're a good little slut, now start licking it, suck on it like a lollipop, like you used to do tramp" He muttered pushing the head of his penis into her mouth. Maria soon started licking and sucking on it, she never could help herself, she just loved giving head and as she sucked and licked his cock to hardness. Her tears stopped falling while a blush returned to her cheeks, even though she'd still look up to Joseph with pleading eyes. "Oh yes, you're a good cocksucker Maria, hmmm, don't stop, make me happy with your little whore mouth" He spat at her while moving his cock deeper into her mouth, making her gag as he tried to push into her throat, but he didn't care about her discomfort and simply continued. Soon he had his full 6 inches buried in her mouth and throat, holding her in that position for a few seconds before he pulled out of her mouth, giving her a moment to breath before shoving himself back in again, forcefully fucking her mouth.

Maria's body was betraying her in the worst way possible and she knew she was getting soaking wet due to his treatment of her. "You're enjoying this, aren't you, you little skank? I can smell you. Oh fuck, you're loving this." He grunted at her while continuing to fuck her mouth. "You're nothing but a fuck toy, for me to do with as I please, aren't you? Oh yeah, here comes your reward, slut!" He yelled as he rammed himself down her throat once more, holding her there as he spewed his load. "Swallow it, swallow it all" he growled, pulling out of her throat and quickly pushing up her chin as his cock left her mouth, so that she was forced to close her mouth and swallow anything that had ended up in there. "Such a good little slut" He muttered as he saw her swallow down his cum, kissing her roughly on her lips. "Now let's see how wet you are."

Of course Maria had hoped that him cumming would be the end of it, but unfortunately it seemed like he had more plans for her...