Maricon

Story Info
Gay gang-bang by a soccer team.
1.2k words
3.99
96.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time they'd finished with me, I was a cum-covered mess. Hot jism was leaking out my well-reamed ass, dribbling out my lips and down my chin, sprayed across my chest, matted in my hair -- there wasn't one part of me that wasn't doused in spunk.

How many had there been? I lost count. I remember being surrounded by five hard cocks, working my way around the circle to lick and suck each one, working the others with my hands, but, by the time they started fucking me, I think a few more had joined the group.

I live near an athletic field where, every weekend, the local Hispanic guys gather to play soccer. There are teams on the field from sun-up to sundown. Not only are they amazing players, but the sight of their muscular legs and the thought of their slick, sweaty bodies always stirred me up.

It was my habit to walk by the fields near dusk. There were woods to the side that were deep enough that I could get a good view without being seen as I stroked my hard-on through my shorts or, sometimes (feeling bold) actually undid my zipper and pulled it out.

One evening, I must have been lost in thought because I didn't notice anyone leaving the field, but I sure heard his steps on the leaves and dry branches. It was too late to hide, so I stood up quickly and pretended to be taking a leak. I guess he had come into the woods for the same reason, because, without even noticing me, he pealed down his shorts, whipped out his rod and let out a long sigh as he pissed a river onto the ground. He was about 25, with a lean torso, and trim black pubes. His cock was only semi-erect, but looked like a decent 6 or 7 inches. His shirt was drenched in sweat. Finally, he noticed me staring at his cock.

He stared at me for what seemed like forever. I didn't know whether to run or try to pretend I had just been there for a piss myself. All this time, he didn't put his cock away. Finally, he smiled and laughed.

He shook his hardening cock, teasing me.

"Maricon?" he said.

I stood there, frozen, trying to remember where I'd heard that word. He stroked his now hard cock a few times and pantomimed a blowjob.

"Maricon?"

Then I remembered. It meant "faggot." Not my favorite term, but it did apply. I smiled.

"Si. Maricon."

He gestured me forward waving his cock. I'd heard that Hispanic guys didn't consider it gay unless you were on the receiving end. His smile and his stiff meat reassured me that I wasn't going to get my ass kicked. I walked toward him and sank to my knees.

I pulled his shorts the rest of the way down and pulled his crotch to my face. It was hot and damp from all the running he'd done and smelled wonderfully musky and masculine. I licked the salty sweat from the base of his shaft and his ball sack, savoring the taste. My own cock was throbbing with excitement from the danger of blowing a total stranger in the middle of the woods.

I licked up and down his shaft, my hand reaching up to cup and stroke his heavy balls. I reached my other hand around to his muscular ass, pulling him closer to me as I slid my mouth over his head took him deep down into my throat. I worked him with long, slow strokes, bringing the tip to my lips and sliding my mouth down again and again, savoring his veiny hardness and heat. I had just started to pick up the pace when he pulled away from me and pulled his shorts back up.

"Momento," He said as he ran back toward the soccer field.

I was confused and disappointed. I pulled my own shorts up and sat there, figuring I ought to wait for everyone to leave before emerging from the woods. It wasn't long, though, before I heard footsteps through the leaves and boisterous Spanish phrases and laughter. My friend had returned with a few of his team-mates. He pointed me out to his friends, then tugged at his cock.

"Maricon!"

They all laughed and rubbed their cocks through their shorts. My friend gestured to me to come join them. One grabbed my ass as I walked by. Another tousled my hair. There were five of them, and they formed a circle around me as I knelt down.

A short, heavyset fellow with a beard stepped up first. He pulled his semi-hard cock out and started slapping my face, nose, and lips with it, laughing to his friends.

"Si le gusta, ¿no?" He said and laughed again. I reached for his cock and quickly sucked it down, clamping my mouth over it so he couldn't tease me anymore. It was a little less than 6 inches, but fat as my wrist, with a blunt head. I began bobbing quickly, wanting to impress the team with how much I loved cock. I put my hands on the crotches of the two next to him and started squeezing and rubbing. The others slid their shorts down and began to jack their rods as I worked on their buddies.

The heavy guy grunted and let loose in my mouth. His cum was funky, not the best I'd tasted, but it made me feel all the more dirty and hard. A tall, slim guy pushed him out of the way and shoved his already hard cock into my waiting mouth. It was long and thin, like him, with a flared mushroom head. I gagged a little, trying to take his length. He just grabbed my head and greedily fucked my face until he came. His cum was sweeter, and there was a lot more of it. It dribbled past my lips and down to my chest as the next guy stepped up. I reached for his cock, but he shooed my hands away and said something I didn't understand. All of a sudden, the two guys who had already cum lifted me up by the legs and arms, holding me at waist level. The new guy drooled spit down onto his rammer, lubing it up. He started working the head into my ass as another guy stood in front of me and pulled my mouth down onto him.

My dick was streaming precum as I was held aloft and fucked at both ends. They were all rough and greedy, using me for their own pleasure, and I loved it. I heard more voices as they pistoned in and out of my holes, squirted their spunk and were replaced by someone new. My friend that I had first started with just watched the action, slowly jacking himself as he looked into my eyes.

They set me back down on my knees. One pulled out a camera-phone and filmed me as my friend stepped up again and jerked off on my face, leaving streams of hot cum from my forehead to my chin. He held my face toward the camera and rubbed the jizz around with his softening cock. Laughing and high-fiving, the team walked away. I wiped a handful of cum from my face and jerked myself with it until I exploded all over my chest and belly.