Marie

Story Info
Coouple tries bondage to spice up their love life.
4.3k words
4.12
53.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My true love. That is what I consider my Marie to be. We met just out of high school and were inseparable from the start (about 1980). By the time we were in our early 20's we were living together and very happy.

As the years flew by time was starting to take its toll on us. We had always had a super sex life. I could see we didn't have many sparks left anymore. Marie was a beautiful woman. She was 5'9" wore a size 6 dress, had long light brown hair, and the best set of legs this side of Vegas. By the end of 1987 though we started talking about splitting up. I sadly thought our time was over but Marie wanted to try to work things out. I wasn't in a big hurry to leave my Marie so I agreed that we try to spice up our relationship and get back our loving feelings.

We hadn't really been into bondage. I had always been turned on like crazy when tied up or tying women up. We would do minor things like tie our hands with scarves or something tame like that but nothing serious. Marie really was into the threesome thing or watching porno flicks all evening. Needless to say we had killer sex in our day. I had been hinting about trying some bondage but Marie never bit on it. At this point of our relationship I believe she was ready to try about anything. She was a wild child and was ready to flourish.

Marie calls me at work on Friday and asked if I could come home a few hours later because she had set up something to "spark" us up a bit. I asked her if she really wanted to keep trying. I could tell that she was disappointed that I even asked but she insisted that we could recapture our passion and love. I said sure, but I was really down on our relationship and felt bad about things. I left my real estate office at 4:30 and headed to a hot downtown spot for a snack and a few drinks. I have never had trouble meeting ladies and this evening was proving to be no different. Sitting here feeling kind of sorry for myself I'm attracting the downtown business gals like crazy. I have been talking with a lady named Gina. for a good hour and she is making me hard and hot.

She has had her hand on my upper thigh for a good 45 minutes and every once in awhile discretely brushes against my hard cock in my pants. She would then knowingly look at me like let's get out of here. I decide to be true to Marie. I beg off but do get Gina's number and I'm so bold I ask if I could call later. She says yes. In fact she said she is going home to wait for my call. Ok. What a lost opportunity. Gina was the classic downtown blonde. What a loss. Even though Marie and I had been drifting apart I have been pretty faithful. I did love her and wanted to give us a chance.

As I'm driving home I can't decide if I'm more upset with Marie or myself for missing a tall blonde opportunity. Childish, but sometimes the little head does the thinking. I decide I should stop and at least get a bottle of Champagne for Marie. I figure that she has probably has splurged on roses or another set of lingerie. Don't get me wrong, I love romance and I love my Marie in her hot garter outfits with 4" heels on. I just have lost the feeling of excitement and passion. Its odd that I'm hotter than hot for a leggy blonde I just met that may or may not be sexually hot, yet I have a leggy brunette at home that will fuck me within an inch of my life but I don't seem to care. Sad how the human mind works isn't it.

I pull into the driveway of our townhouse and have decided that I will be the handsome loving lover for tonight and this weekend but come Monday we have to put this relationship to bed.

As I enter our place I see the roses and the candles and really can't be too excited. Marie calls out from the lower level rec room and asks me to shower up and put on my white silk pj's and robe. I feel like a mob porn mogul wearing these white silky things. It makes her crazy so I can wear it one more time for her. She must be getting more overpriced champagne up from the basement fridge as I hear clanking and bumping down there. I take off my suit and sadly see that my cock had been leaking some precum from Gina rubbing it. Well I feel a little better after a long hot shower. I can't even get my well-hung cock up unless I think back to Gina. I guess Gina will get my attention even though she is not here.

Marie has laid out a black leather strap for me to put around my cock and balls. I know she loves it when I put that thing on so I do. It really keeps all 8+" hard as a baseball bat all evening. Well I'm ready to go and be romantic and try to please my Marie. I do love her I'm just not in lust with her anymore.

As I expected Marie has the living room lowly lit. It is romantic and most men would love to be here in my place. I sit next to her and she has on a new hot outfit. We are both in white tonight. Marie is hot with a satin white bustier, white nylons, silk thong panties, white ankle boots. Very nice. She tells me to sit back and enjoy the champagne. Ok, last weekend I can dig it here. It's pretty fine stuff. I'm pretty relaxed here and we have polished off the whole bottle in a short amount of time. I can hold my champagne so I'm doing ok. Marie gently pulls my cock out of the silky pj's and it feels good. She ask me if I have noticed anything different about her and I take a quick look as I can't say I have paid much attention lately. I hate to say that I haven't noticed anything different. She lays back and spreads her legs, pulls her panties to the side in to reveal two small gold rings pierced into her pussy. Wow! Well that got my attention. We haven't had sex in a few weeks so I have not noticed this! Well that gets my attention for sure. She won't let me lick or touch for now. My cock is fully erect and is clear to see in my silk bottoms. She teases but wont finish me off here. Something is going on.

Marie pulls out a surprise here. She has hired a masseuse to give me a massage and make me more relaxed. Well she is a professional and has set up her equipment in the bedroom. Marie tells me "get that hard on down" easier, said than done. The masseuse is names Linda. Marie told me that she is experienced with giving massages that are romantic and understands her role here. Ok. Linda is a small African American girl. She has slightly dyed blondish hair, very nice tight body and a super sultry voice. She has her table ready for me. I am down to my white silky shorts. I see Linda look at my cock. Not much I can do about it. Marie helps me get situated and I am lying on my stomach. Marie leaves the room and tells me to come down to the living room when I am finished. Linda is wearing lab coat type attire. She clearly has something nice on under this coat. I can see she is wearing nylons or pantyhose with no shoes on. I am relaxed from the champagne and of course the awesome massage. I am like a little jellyfish after about 20 minutes of Linda's magic fingers. She asks me to roll on my back and I'm reluctant. She asks why and I tell her that I have a very hard cock. She laughs and says that it will be back to its normal size after its massage. I am very light headed. I feel like I'm almost dreaming. I see Linda call for Marie as I drift off in this fog.

I come to and I'm very warm and relaxed. I am not in the bedroom anymore. I can't really tell what's going on. I can't move and I come to the realization that I'm tied to this cot or table. I'm blindfolded and it's hard to get my senses back in order. It feels like I'm lying on a leather doctors table. I start to struggle against my restraints but come to the realization that I am not going anywhere. There are firmly clasped leather restraints on my wrists and ankles and they are fastened down firmly to the table. As I realize what the situation is here I have become very excited. My cock feels like a baseball bat it's so hard. I hear whispering and feel a hand touch my cock and then some laughter. Thanks!

I have to say that I am confused as to what Marie has planned for me. I believe she has me in the rec room but being blindfolded very securely I can't be certain. The champagne had to be spiked, as I don't have any idea how I went from getting a massage upstairs to being tied down here in the rec room. It seems like I have been alone for a while but I am not certain.

I can feel someone's presence. A voice rings out and asks me if I know who it is. I'm still disoriented and out of nowhere it strikes me that it's Gina! Gina tells me to shut up and mind my manners. She informs me that she is in charge and I am too obey every command. She is speaking as if there are other people listening or watching. She is very forceful. I feel her hand on my hard leaking cock and she wraps her warm mouth around it and I'm in heaven. She stops and tells me that if I cum without her telling me to she will whip me. Whip me? I have a hard cock that is about 3 licks from cumming. I must say that I'm a prolific sperm shooter but I think that will get me in trouble here. Well she goes back to licking my cock and balls and she knows what is going to happen. I try with all my might to keep it in but its no use. I start to erupt and Gina grabs it by the base and tells the audience that this slave has disobeyed and will need to be punished. Thankfully she keeps rubbing and gets all of the cum out of my hard cock. I can feel the hot sperm all over my belly and thighs.

As promised Gina unclasps my hands and has me sit up and quickly puts handcuffs on my hands behind my back. She unfastens my ankles and orders my to kneel. I'm still blindfolded and she guides me where to kneel. As I'm kneeling I feels cuffs being put on my ankles. Well I'm not going anywhere soon. I feel a collar being put around my neck. Its tight and I feel a chain being clipped to my collar and then to a pole or a wall. As I'm kneeling I feel a sharp hot sting on my left buttock. My God. It took my breath away. Whack, I feel another one on my right buttock. The sharp pain stuns me. I struggle but I have no hope of moving. Whack, another lash. I don't make any noise but I think all here know that I'm feeling serious pain. Gina asks me if will disobey her anymore and I tell her I will not. She grabs my cock and tells me to keep control of it. I ask her what can I do to please her. She tells me to shut up and obey her every command. I have no choice. I'm shackled on my feet, wrists, and neck.

Gina leads me to the sofa and sits me down and clips the chain from my collar to the sofa middle leg. I'm comfortable but again going nowhere. Gina has done this before. Finally my blindfold is taken off. I see Gina, dressed in black leather corset and very intimidating boots. Linda also in black leather, nylons and heels is here. One other girl whose name is Denise is a killer blonde wearing only tattoos and red high heels. I see Marie is sitting at the other sofa with a gag on. She looks terrified.

Denise walks over to Marie and takes her gag out. She hands her cuffs and restraints. Denise orders her to start locking on hand and ankle cuffs. Marie looks over at me with a frightened look on her face. I can't help her as I can only sit here with my ass still hurting from Gina's whip. Marie is not doing this quick enough for Gina so she directs Linda to stand behind Marie. Marie decides to be defiant. She refuses to put on the restraints. Gina walks over to me and quickly puts a ball gag on me. I guess she didn't want my input here. I have never had a gag on before. Gina has it in tight and buckled before I even know what is going on. I surely can't talk with this large ball in my mouth. I feel very restrained right now. Marie is on her own with these gals.

Well now that I'm held in check Gina and crew turns their attention back to Marie. Marie is asked on more time to start locking herself up. I see her will bending a little. She starts to become defiant again. The three women surround her as she is seated on the leather sofa. Linda is behind her and Gina and Denise are standing directly in front of her. I can tell Linda is fumbling with something. Gina has clearly had enough of Marie's disobedience and nods her head toward Linda and very quickly Linda has a thick rope noose over Marie's head and pulls its tight. Marie instinctively tries to grab the rope around her neck but really cant do much about it. Its not strangling her but the threat is there. Linda has it at the tightness she wants and Marie has stopped struggling and is looking at Gina. Gina asks Marie if she is ready to put on her restraints and Marie meekly shakes her head yes. Marie bends over and buckles on white leather restraints on each ankle just above her kinky white ankle boots. Gina hands her 2 sections of about 10 feet of chain and two sturdy looking master locks. Marie knows without being told what to do. She slowly padlocks the chain to the D ring on each restraint. Marie puts on a 3" thick leather collar and it's locked with a shiny brass padlock. Gina tells Marie to put her hands behind her back. Marie hesitates and Linda tightens the rope, which is still on her neck. Marie clicks one cuff and then the next. I am so turned on watching this I cant believe it. Marie has always been sexy but she is amazing looking all locked up.

Gina is still quite upset with Marie and finally has Linda release the rope from around Marie's neck. I can tell Marie is relieved. I'm sure having a tight rope being tightened around ones neck is quite uncomfortable. Gina puts a lease on Marie's collar and leads her off the sofa and orders her to her knees. Linda quickly grabs the chain from each ankle and locks them to immovable objects. Now that Marie is locked down and in position Gina pulls hard on her lease and brings Marie's face into Gina's trim pussy. Gina tells Marie to start eating pussy. Well Marie goes to the task with a vigor. I can see that Gina is getting weak in the knees. I can her Marie's sweet tongue slowly but deliberately lapping at Gina's pussy. I am so hard as I watch. As Marie is eating Gina for dinner the other two ladies are lined up for their turn. Gina can't stand any longer and asks Linda to chain Marie up on the table. Marie is no longer fighting any of their requests.

As Linda and Gina are securing Marie down they slide her panties they see her gold rings pierced into her shaved pussy. Oh boy. Marie immediately starts to beg that they don't hurt her pussy. Gina barks to her that she should not have rings pierced in her pussy if she doesn't want someone to use them. For now they just concentrate on securing her hands over her head and her ankle to each side of the bondage table.

Denise has turned her attention to me. My cock is hard and sloppy. I have been leaking for about the half-hour it took to restrain Marie and have her lick Gina's pussy. Denise tells me that she hasn't played with a cock my size ever. I would be flattered but she is a tough type of girl and scares me a bit. Gina comes over and whispers something to Denise. Denise undoes my ankle cuffs and then in almost the same motion refastens a set on each ankle and spreads my legs apart and clicks them on each side of the sofa. I'm quite at her mercy as my hands are cuffed behind my back and my legs are locked apart. My jaws are very sore from the gag and I have given up fighting it. I can barely moan. Denise has brought over a small duffel bag and is examining its contents without my being able to see in it. I see that she has pulled out a jar of jelly lubricant. She dabs some on my swollen cock and my lord it feels so good I moan out the best I can. She asks me if I would like the blindfold back on. I'm a little surprised she asked but she asks again and I shake my head no. She smiles and says ok. I can't see Marie very well as I am slouched down on sofa. I hear her begging them to be gentle with me. Denise just laughs. My mind is spinning as something is up. Denise is on her knees in front of me and is rubbing my cock to heaven. I look up and she has a rubber cock that must be 10" long. My heart starts beating faster. I try to scream out but it's just a weak mumble. Denise is lubricating my anus very thoroughly and I am still trying to scream out to no avail. I hear Gina telling Linda to clip Marie's pussy rings to her ankle D rings. I hear Marie whimpering like a child. I see Gina mount Marie's mouth and she tells her not to worry about me as Denise only plans on fucking me with the 8" rubber cock.

Denise needs to take a potty and smoke break so I have a little reprieve. I hear Gina moaning as Marie is again eating her pussy. Linda is eating Marie's totally open and exposed pussy and Marie is purring like a kitten. I can't help but wonder if I'm really going to get that rubber cock up my ass or if they are just trying to frighten me. I will find out soon as Denise comes back. She is a very sexy looking woman. An almost perfect body with many erotic tattoos. She asks again if I would like my blindfold or a hood on. I decide I would. Denise pulls out a black silky looking pillow case and slides it over my head and it does the trick as its very dark in here with only small glimmers of light. It actually enhances the excitement as Denise notices on my even harder cock. In a rather surprising development all goes quiet. I don't feel Denise rubbing my cock. The lights even seem to go off. The background music is a touch louder and I can hear people walking around upstairs. I feel a sharp prick above my ankle. A spider or bug bite? I actually don't think too much of it.

As I sit here restrained like an animal I feel incredible. My cock feels like it will burst through its skin. My entire body feels tingly and excited. Was I given drugs? What are these women doing to us? I hear people talking and I can see some light. I feel that someone is sitting next to me now. My hood comes off and its Marie sitting next to me. She is totally naked, hands cuffed behind her back. She looks totally happy about things. She whispers to me that we had "fantasy" injected into us. She said my cock would be hard for 8 more hours and its really harmless. Well I don't know about that but what's done is done. Marie is purring she is so high.

If I could talk I would beg for my gag to come out but I cant and the girls don't seem inclined to take it off me. Just as I thought I was going to escape Denise I start to understand I will not. I see Gina pointing to me holding a large dildo. Marie leans over to me and tells me that she will take care of me after this and she loves me deeply. I am starting to understand that our marriage and relationship is much more than I thought it was.

Gina brings in a man dressed like a dungeon master kind of guy. He quickly strips down to his leather chest strap and nothing else. He is Hans who is Gina's man. Hans is quite a man. Buffed build with a cock to match. As I look down I see Denise starting to work on my cock which has stayed rock hard. The drug has made it ultra sensitive. I feel her fingers starting to work on my anus and it feels good. This "fantasy" drug makes everything feel real good. As I'm being worked on I see Hans coming over to Marie. Marie is almost giddy from these drugs and Hans brings his large limp cock to Marie's hand and she gently takes it into her mouth. In a short time I hear her almost gagging on his cock. He pulls it from her mouth and it must measure 10" long and 3" thick. Marie had almost the whole thing down her throat. Hans guides her up from the sofa and takes her on the bondage table and enters her with his massive cock. Gina sits back on her favorite spot, which is Marie's face. Marie is no longer restrained and is really grooving on Hans. I look down at my own large cock lying on my belly leaking.

Denise is starting to work a large dildo into my ass. Linda finally comes over and takes off my gag and I'm so thankful for that. Linda grabs my cock and tells me that she will me cum soon. I ask Denise how much she has in and she tells me that all is in. Both girls giggle over the size of my engorged cock. Denise is working the dildo slowly and Linda is rubbing my head and shaft with both hands. I look over at Marie and she is totally into getting fucked. I hear Hans grunt a few times and I know as a man he has pumped his load of sperm into my wife. Hans keeps right on fucking her, which is impressive. As my senses return to my cock I watch Linda firmly grab my hard shaft with both hands and launch my payload of cum. I hit her in the face and hair with my first blast, which must go 30" in the air. She then points my missile at Denise and she catches at least 3 blasts of white cum. Linda figures I had 12 pulsating blasts. As I am almost passed out I feel Denise slide this large rubber cock out of me and I am relieved. I never would have been able to take it without the drug.

12