Marie

Story Info
A man meets a woman unlike any other.
5.2k words
4.55
22.3k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Marie the old-fashioned way. Drunk, at a bar. To be fair, I was drunk and she was sober, but still, my drunken state led me to hit on her, which made her shoot me down. I still entertained her enough to get her number, and after a few days of sober texting and calling, she finally agreed to go out with me.

We went out a few times and never progressed further than a good night kiss at the door. She was oddly reserved for a woman of her age (39), but definitely showed signs of passion in the few kisses we shared.

A little about me. I'm 44, in good shape, a little over 6', with a good job and a nice house. I was married in my late twenties for a few years and divorced ever since. I date a bit and usually end up in long term friends with benefits relationships with women around my age who aren't looking for anything serious.

The reason I hit on Marie in the first place is she was stunning. Around 5'6" and maybe 125 pounds, she had light blonde hair, high cheekbones, and glacial blue eyes. Basically she looked like a Norse goddess, and I would not have guessed she was a day over 30 when I approached her.

She was wearing jeans and a long-sleeved buttoned up shirt, and the lack of skin intrigued me in a bar full of women showing off ample assets. I could tell she had a nice body, but just how nice it might be kept me coming back for more.

She had me over for dinner two weeks into dating and we had wine with dinner. She loosened up and we ended up making out like teenagers on the couch.

"We need to talk," she said, after we came up for air.

"Oh, no!" I laughed. "Already?"

She swatted at my arm. "Nothing bad! It's just....it's really kind of hard to talk about is all."

She went on to tell me about her love history, and how she had never been married or even engaged. Her family was extremely religious, flirting with cult-like denominations, and that history had screwed her up for a long time.

"I was in therapy for years looking for answers that never were answered. In the last few years, I realized there really are no answers and I just need to live my life. The tough part is that I am attracted to you. Very attracted. I love kissing you and you make me want more."

"But?" I prompted.

"No buts, really. It's just, I've not had a very good track record when it comes to sex. I guess you could say I'm frigid. I've been with three men in my life and only a handful of times with each. I've probably had sex less than 20 times in my entire life."

I was shocked. By all accounts, I was sitting next to the nearest thing to a (almost) 40 year old virgin you could find. Add in that she was gorgeous, and my head spun even faster.

"I would never push you into anything," I said. "If you aren't comfortable with sex, I am fine with what we have."

She kissed me softly. "No, I want sex, I really do. I just don't want you to be disappointed."

"I could never be disappointed. The thing is, if we take that step, you have to trust me and let yourself go. Give yourself to me fully and I promise I can show you that you aren't frigid, and that you can enjoy sex as much as any woman."

"Give myself? What does that mean?"

"That sounds more ominous than it is. I just mean tell me your limits and trust me to stay within those limits. Everything within those limits, you have to follow my lead and just let go."

"Oh, okay. I read "50 Shades of Grey" and was wondering if this was one of those things," she laughed.

"Only if you want it to be."

"I'll pass. So, we going to do this now?"

She looked so adorable sitting there biting her lip, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment and a little arousal.

"No, not tonight. I think we should go away this weekend and start there. Can you get away?"

"Yes," she nodded.

We kissed a bit more and I tore myself away to drive home. My mind was racing at the thought of seducing this woman fully. I knew psychologically she might never enjoy sex, but in my heart knew I could bring her to embrace her physical side.

I started texting her the next day.

•What limits do you have?•

•Limits?•

•Oral sex? Giving and receiving•

•Definitely willing to try. No one has ever kissed me there before.•

•Positions? Up for anything?•

•Yes.•

•Any fantasies?•

•Maybe. Too shy right now. Let me get back to you on that one.•

Over the next few days I got a definite idea of her experience and desires. Her few fantasies she shared were very vanilla and involved heavy romance. I booked a nice suite at resort a couple hours away and did some shopping online and had my purchases overnighted.

I picked her up Friday after work and we drove to the resort. We ate at the restaurant and had a few drinks and basically loosened up a little. She was visibly nervous as I led her to the room. I led her inside and kissed her on the couch.

"Tonight, we aren't having sex," I said.

"Why?"

"Because tonight is just to get comfortable with each other and our bodies. Tomorrow, if everything goes good tonight, we will have the most amazing sex. Do you trust me?"

"Yes," she said shyly.

"Good. I am going to kiss you now, and as we kiss, I'm going to let my hands touch your body. Probably intimately. I will be taking your clothes off as well. Are you fine with that?"

"I think so," she said.

"If at any point I do anything that makes you uncomfortable, you have to tell me. You won't upset me."

"Okay."

I kissed her, softly, my tongue teasing her lips. I pulled her closer to me and let my hands rub her back and up her sides. Each time I would approach the side of her breasts, she would shudder a little, so I moved away and just rubbed her back slowly.

I kissed her more firmly, and she responded, letting me gently suck her tongue. This time, she pushed herself closer, and when I let my hands brush the sides of her breasts, she moaned softly instead of withdrawing.

"That's nice," she said in between kisses.

I went back to rubbing her back, but kept kissing her deeply. This time I ran my hand on the outside curve of her leg, letting my hand cup the lower portion of her ass that she wasn't sitting on. She didn't flinch, so I pulled her across me, straddling my lap as she leaned forward to kiss me more.

"Good?" I asked.

"Really good," she smiled.

We continued kissing and I reached behind her and cupped one perfect feeling ass cheek in each hand gently, letting her grow used to my hands on her ass.

As we kissed, she made the initial move to push herself down against my very obviously hard cock. When she felt my hardness against her pussy, she moaned in pleasure and pushed down harder. As she humped my cock, I squeezed her ass harder, letting her feel my hands firmly grasp her ass.

"This feels really good," she panted.

"That's good. Just let yourself feel good and try to focus on feelings and sensations and stay out of your mind. Your body was made to give you pleasure and there is absolutely nothing shameful in giving into those feelings."

I moved my hands from her ass and ran them up the top of her thighs, over her hips, and up her front until I cupped a breast in each hand. Feeling them, I was surprised at how large they felt. I found two hard nipples protruding through the fabric of her bra and gently rolled them between my thumbs and forefingers.

"I felt that all the way down....there," she said.

"What do you call down there?" I asked.

"My...vagina."

"You felt pleasure in your vagina from me playing with your nipples?"

"Yes."

"Vagina is so clinical," I teased. "What else could you call your vagina?"

She blushed and smiled at me. "My pussy."

"That's a good word. Your pussy. Do you think your pussy is getting wet from all of this?"

"My pussy is getting wet," she said.

"I'm going to unbutton your shirt now," I said.

She nodded and I slowly unbuttoned each button without exposing her. When her shirt was completely undone, I opened it while looking her in the eye.

I lowered my eyes and looked at her. Her bra was remarkably big. It covered everything without a hint of cleavage. I could see her breasts straining against the restrictive fabric, and reached around behind her to release the catch. Three hooks later it was undone, but still covered her.

"Take off your shirt," I said.

She peeled it away, leaving her bra covering her breasts. I slipped the straps off her shoulders and she moved her arms to let it fall free. My mouth dropped open when I saw her bare breasts. A full C-cup, they were full and pert, nipples pointing slightly up. Her areola were a light brown against her very pale skin, and puckered perfectly into hard nubs.

I ran my thumbs across them and felt the wonderful heft of her tits in my hand. I leaned forward and licked one, then the other. When I sucked one in, she began to grind against me again.

I took my time, worshipping each perfect globe while she dry humped me again and again.

She leaned over and hugged my head as I suckled at her. "I don't think I'm entirely frigid," she whispered.

I kissed her and reached between us and undid the button on her pants . "No?"

"No." She leaned back and watched as I slid her zipper down and rubbed the tender flesh above her panties.

"Stand up."

She stood in front if me and I finished unzipping her pants. I slowly pushed them over her hips and watched as her rounded hips came into view. She stepped out of her pants and stood before me in her dark blue panties. They weren't exactly granny panties, but were extremely conservative nonetheless. She had a substantial wet spot on the front of them and I smiled as I motioned for her to turn around.

The panties fully covered her ass, but the fabric stretched to accommodate her perfectly round flesh.

I slid them down a little, exposing the top of her cleft. She stopped me and turned around.

"Umm...I'm nervous."

"Okay. What are you nervous about?"

"I know women trim and shave their....pussies...but I'm not. Trimmed. I'm afraid it's going to turn you off."

I shook my head. "No, it won't turn me off. Have you never shaved?"

"No. I've thought about it, but never had the nerve."

"I'm sure your pussy is beautiful. I haven't seen a natural woman in a very long time, so I'm excited."

I turned her back around and slid her panties over her hips and down past her ass until she stepped out of them. Her ass was glorious. Round and perfect, just the perfect size to fill my hands. I squeezed and played a little, then, gripped her hips and turned her around.

I let me eyes take in the sight of her naked front, and she was hairy. Her hair was not very dense, but full and wild. It was just a shade or two darker than her head, and covered her entire crotch.

I pulled her back into my lap and she straddled me, grinding her bare pussy against my pants. I kissed and nibbled her neck and ears, letting her ride me, and I quickly could feel her wetness soaking into my pants.

I had her sit beside me and I slowly ran my hand up between her legs. She initially clamped my hand between her thighs , but immediately relaxed and spread herself for me. My hand found her hair and searched for the wetness inside.

I kissed her at the exact moment my finger slipped inside her, and she gasped against my mouth as I slid in deeper. She was as wet or wetter than any woman I had been with, but tight.

"I want to bathe you," I said. "I want to wash you from head to toe, and then I want to trim your pussy for you. After I trim you, I'm going to shave you bare so you can see and feel your pussy for the very first time. Will you let me do that to you?"

"Yes," she said.

I went to the large bathroom and ran water into the jacuzzi tub. I poured bubble bath in and warmed the water. I went and got her and led her to the tub. She stretched back and I gently poured water over her hair. I shampooed her hair, massaging her scalp and neck as I did so, relaxing her completely. I had her kneel in front of me and washed her thoroughly before rinsing her completely off.

I wrapped a towel around her and led her to the counter by the sink. I had her sit on a towel, then knelt in front of her. I grabbed a pair of scissors out of my travel kit and began to slowly trim the hair away from her pussy. I took my time, trimming carefully as I let me fingers explore her hair and lips.

When I had her trimmed close, she peered down and examined my work. "Do you like it?" she asked.

"It's beautiful." I lathered shaving cream and covered her entire mound before very carefully shaving her pussy bald. When I was done there , I had her stand and lean over the counter. "This might not be comfortable, but I need you to hold your cheeks open."

I dabbed cream in her crevice and shaved the little bit of hair she had around her ass. I touched her wrinkled rosebud a little, which made her jump, but she didn't stop me.

Finished, I turned her and had her examine herself. "You have the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen," I said truthfully.

I led her to the bedroom and we laid down. I kissed her gently and began to slowly play with her pussy. I slid a finger inside and began to finger fuck her as we kissed. I kissed and sucked her nipples and worked my way down her stomach until I was between her legs.

"I want you to touch yourself for me," I said.

She hesitated a moment, then slid her hand between her legs. I watched as she explored her freshly shaven mound, and thrilled with her moan as she slid her own finger deep inside herself. Her other hand cupped a breast and teased her nipple as she pleasured herself. I could see her wetness glisten on her finger as she moved it in and out.

"Does that feel good?"

"Very good."

"Have you ever done that before?"

She nodded. "I have a few times, but never like this. It never went in as easy and never felt so good. Are you going to take your clothes off?"

"No. Tonight is just about you. I'm going to lick your pussy now. If you don't come, it's fine. Just try to enjoy."

I moved closer and kissed her mound. She gasped, but spread her legs wider as I tasted her for the first time. I took my time, worshipping her pussy with my mouth. I sucked in each of her tiny inner lips before sliding my tongue inside her slick opening. She tasted clean and fresh, and I tongue fucked her for a long time. She curled her fingers in my hair and held my face against her pussy as I gave her an entirely new experience.

When I moved to her clit, she cried out. "Oh my god!"

I pulled her hood back and exposed her erect nub, and gently licked directly against her most sensitive flesh. I licked for a few minutes, the. Sucked it into my mouth, applying pressure and flicking the tip of my tongue against it.

I knew she could and would come, and it excited me almost to the point of coming in my pants at the thought of giving this beautiful woman her first orgasm. I slipped my finger inside of her and rubbed against her g-spot, and within thirty seconds, she gasped heavily and began to come.

She squeezed my head with her thighs and pulled me tight against her pussy as she let out years and years of frustration in one long, incredible orgasm. When she finally finished, she lay there, chest heaving, pussy glistening, and giving soft moans.

"That was the most incredible thing I have ever felt!"

I kissed her, and to her credit, she never paused as she kissed me hungrily, tasting her own juices on my mouth.

"I taste good," she laughed.

"Yes, you do. Now lay down and cover up and get some rest. I'm going to take a shower and will come to bed soon."

She curled up with a smile and I went to start my shower. As soon as the warm water cascaded across me, I grasped my fully hard cock and started stroking it. It took every ounce of willpower I possessed not to run to the bed and sink my entire length into her, but I had a plan. After five minutes of solid stroking, I erupted in a fountain that splashed against the shower wall and ran down the drain.

I finished showering and slipped into some lounge pants and crawled into bed beside her. She stirred as I nestled against her warm flesh, and after adjusting until we were spooning, I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up and saw a glorious, naked round ass walking to the restroom. She returned a few minutes later and snuggled against me. She smiled when she realized I was awake.

"Good morning," she said.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

"Probably the best sleep ever. Last night was amazing."

I got up and went in to brush my teeth and relieve myself. Once back in bed, I gave her a proper good morning kiss. She reached between us and squeezed my rapidly hardening cock.

"I just wanted to feel you," she said, as she wrapped her hand hand around me. "It's....big."

I laughed. "You haven't had much experience, remember."

"I know, but this is big!"

I extricated myself and got up. "Let's get dressed. I have plans for us."

"What kind of plans?"

"Fun plans. And to make you feel like the woman you are."

After we dressed, we grabbed a quick bite downstairs before heading to my truck. I drove us down the mountain and into the little resort town and parked on the main street. We got out and held hands while we walked.

I took us to a little boutique store I had shopped at before and we looked at clothes. I gave her a pile and asked the girl for a dressing room.

Marie came out wearing the first outfit, which was a low rise cut pair of jeans with a short sleeve top with mild v-neck. If her bra had been smaller, there would have been a hint of cleavage, but it still looked phenomenal.

"How do you feel?"

"Good. I like the way these fit."

She tried on dozens of outfits, and I gave the chosen ones to the salesgirl. I got her in a short pair of shorts which showed off her beautiful legs, and after a bit, she enjoyed the experience as much as I did.

I hit the racks and picked out a bunch of dresses, many of them shorter than she had ever worn. I gave a few more to the clerk and paid after she finished ringing them up. We hauled the bags to the truck and went and found some lunch.

"Thank you for the clothes," she said.

"You are so welcome. You are beautiful no matter what you wear, but confidence is a big part of sensuality so you need to look as sexy as you feel."

After lunch we shopped around and found her some more daring shoes. Finally, I dropped her at a salon and told her to have fun. She had an appointment for a hair styling and nails, and an hour and a half later I picked her up. She looked spectacular with her sleek, subtly highlighted hair and fuck-me red nails.

I drove us back up the mountain to the resort and we headed back to the room. "I'm going to take a shower and get ready if you will wait."

She settled on the couch and I took care of shaving and showering. I dressed quickly in a nice pair of slacks and a white button down shirt.

I kissed her and told her to go ahead and shower and get ready and that I would lay her clothes for the evening on the bed. "If you don't feel comfortable in them, change into something else. Meet me down in the casino when you are ready, gorgeous."

She smiled and headed to the bathroom. Once I heard her get in the tub, I opened some packages I had delivered earlier in the week and laid them out. First, I put of a black lace shelf bra that would absolutely push her breasts together while keeping her nipples completely exposed. These went with a wisp of black lace g-string. I rummaged through her bags and found a dress we had bought, which was sleeveless with a deeper v-neck. Paired with the bra, it would reveal some fantastic cleavage. The dress itself was short and silky, flowing but would hug her curves perfectly. I knew the outfit was a true test, but would be fine should she choose to be more modest.

12