Marie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found the casino and sat down in front of a slot machine and fed in some money. My mind was in my room, but I managed to score a couple hundred dollar jackpot in the meantime. I played for a while until I saw her approaching out of the corner of my eye.

She looked phenomenal in the outfit. Her hair was perfect and her dress looked astounding. Her cleavage was on display, but not in a vulgar manner. I saw more than a few heads turn as she walked by. Even more than her looks, it was her aura of confidence as she walked that drew the eye. Gone was the reserved, shy beauty replaced with a sensual goddess walking towards me.

I cashed out and stood to greet her. "You are beautiful," I said.

"I feel beautiful. This outfit is so not me, but I feel like it was made just for me."

I could see her nipples thrusting through the silky fabric, and knew she was turned on.

"How about we go to the lounge for a drink?"

We walked hand in hand to the lounge and sank down on a huge, plush couch. I ordered drinks and looked her over. "How do you feel?"

"Fantastic. Sexy. The underwear are so naughty! I never would have imagined myself in them."

"I'm glad you like. Are you hungry?"

"Not at all. Just excited."

We talked through a few more drinks and I knew it was close to time. "I have a dare for you. Go to the ladies room and bring me back your panties."

She smiled and bit her lip. Even a wisp of lace was a barrier and it was a step for her to come into a crowded lounge with nothing on under her dress.

She walked away and I admired her ass as it moved unfettered with her g-string. She was gone a few minutes and came back, handing me a small ball of black fabric. She sat carefully to avoid giving the lounge a view. The panties were moist, giving me more proof of her arousal.

"Now, and only if you are ready, I want to follow you down the hall to our room and have my way with you."

"Let's go." She practically pulled me up and we went to the elevator. As the doors closed, I pulled her in for a kiss and ran my hand under her dress and squeezed a bare cheek. I ran my hand under the front and felt her wetness as she gasped at the sudden intrusion.

We barely got through the door before we were on each other. I pulled her dress quickly off and she stood in front of me in heels and a barely there shelf bra.

We made it to the bed and I quickly moved between her legs and licked her. Her response was quick, and within minutes I gave her her second orgasm ever.

"Please, let me now."

"Let you what?" I asked.

"I want to please you with my mouth."

"Dirtier."

"I want to suck your dick," she blushed. "I just don't know how. I tried it before, but I'm not good at it."

"Tell me, how do you see yourself doing it when you fantasize? Are you on the bed? Are you on your knees?"

She bit her lip in that adorable way. "I think it's sexy to be on my knees."

I moved to the edge of the bed and stripped, and she knelt between my legs. I slowly coached her, giving her some pointers as she grew accustomed to feeling my cock. It looked huge in her pale hands.

"Lick and suck my balls," I said. She was a quick study, and before long she had half of my length in her mouth. After a few minutes, I rested back on my elbows and let her do all the work.

After ten minutes or so I stopped her and we got back on the bed. "This is the part where I need to know what you want. Doing it the way you want will make it feel that much better. What positions do you want first."

"I really want you to be on top of me. Missionary. I want to feel you for the first time like that. I also really want to try being on top. I've seen videos and that looks really sexy."

I moved on top and eased myself until I was pushing gently against her opening. She was wet, but I knew from having my fingers inside her that she was tight. I didn't want to hurt her, so I kissed her passionately as I slowly slid a little at a time inside her.

She bit my neck as I stretched her open, and it was only because she was dripping that I was able to keep going. Finally, I filled her, and it was the most amazing, hot, tight, wet experience ever.

"Oh, fuck," she gasped, swearing for the first time in my presence.

She pulled me close and we kissed again as I began to slowly move in and out. "Does it hurt?"

"Oh, no. It feels incredible. Our bodies are so close and your cock feels just right inside me."

We stayed in that position until I could freely thrust in and out. I rolled us over and she ended up on top, my cock never coming free. She began to experiment with her movements, and soon found a rhythm that worked for her.

"Touch your clit and make yourself come," I said.

She slid her hand down and started playing with her clit and soon came again, this time even bigger than her first one the night before.

"Turn around on me. I want to see your beautiful ass as you ride me."

She managed to spin around and found her movement again. She rode up and down, and I was mesmerized by her ass. "Spread your cheeks for me so I can see me going into you."

I watched as my cock plunged into her, her lips stretching accommodate my girth. I reached between her round cheeks and teased her tight little asshole with the tip of my finger. She giggled, but didn't tell me to stop.

"Make yourself come again," I said.

She rubbed her clit until she pushed down hard against me and came again. I could feel her juices dripping down my balls and onto the bed.

I moved her off me and knelt. "Come here and take me in your mouth." As she did, I stretched out on my back and watched as she sucked and licked her juices from my cock. I pulled her into a 69 and plunged my tongue deep into her well-fucked pussy.

I moved her into position and knelt behind her as she knelt with her ass in the air and her face against the mattress.

"This feels so slutty," she smiled. "Do me like a dog!"

I plunged in with one deep stroke. I fucked her hard and fast, feeling my hips slap against her soft, round ass. She moaned as I fucked her, and for a moment I just used her to get my own pleasure.

I slowed and pulled her up with my cock imbedded in her, and my arms wrapped around her.

"I'm going to come soon. I know you were taught sex was for procreation and all, but I'm not going to come inside you. You tell me where you want me to come."

She gasped as my cock stiffened inside her, then moved back to the bed. "I want to watch you come. I've only ever seen that in videos. I want you to come on my stomach and chest."

I moved back between her legs and stroked long and deep inside her. The feeling grew and I held off as long as I could. Finally, I pulled out and stroked my cock, sending a huge rope of come across her chest and up to her chin. I had more control after that, coming in the valley between her tits and a puddle on her flat stomach.

She watched wide-eyed as I came, and smiled as I finished. She scooped the bit off her chin and tasted it with a cheeky grin.

"Not bad," she said.

"We'll make a slut out of you yet!" I joked.

Her look darkened a bit and I worried I offended her. "Really? I thought I did a pretty damn good job of being a slut tonight," she said with mock indignation.

"Let's get you cleaned up."

I used a wet washcloth and cleaned her, then dried her off. I pulled her into my arms and snuggled her close.

"Any regrets?"

"Only that I didn't meet you years and years ago."

12