Marie: A Wife's Fantasy Fulfilled

Story Info
Wife realizes MFF fantasy.
4k words
4.37
122k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fille
fille
3 Followers

I suppose I should begin this story by telling you a little bit about myself. I'm 40, a married professional woman. I keep my body in shape, working out, running, lifting weights, and frankly, I look damn good for 40. Five feet, five inches tall, 120 pounds, auburn hair and fair skin – my husband Tom still wants to fuck me all the time, even after nearly four years of marriage. Tom is my second husband, though I've known him for many years. My first husband? Well, let's just say he was a drag and leave it at that.

Sexually, I have always had a voracious appetite, but my experience, while fairly extensive, had never departed too much from your basic one man/one woman variety. Tom, on the other hand, had spent his extended bachelorhood (never married until age 41) experimenting with just about anything that interested him. Since we married, Tom had been encouraging me to think about actually trying out my fantasies instead of just dreaming them. The thought of it didn't threaten me – Tom always made it clear to me that he had done everything he really needed to do, and only wanted to see me get mine, regardless of whether he participated or just watched. And I had no doubt that he would still be mine and still love me just as much once whatever fantasy I chose had been acted out. Still, in these four years I had not gotten up the courage to actually go after one of them.

My most powerful, and most frequent, fantasy had been to bring a beautiful Asian girl to bed with Tom and me. Yes, I wanted to touch her, kiss her, lick her, but even more than that I wanted to share her with Tom. His body makes me so hot, and he is such a great lover, that I really, really got turned on by the thought of seeing him on top of another woman, fucking her hard and long the way he fucked me. Of watching his powerful back, his firm ass thrusting as he fucked her, seeing him tense and hearing the wonderful sounds I knew so well as he came inside her.

In the last year, I had actually found the girl who perfectly fit my fantasy. Her name was Marie, a gorgeous Thai girl with long thick hair and a strikingly beautiful face. Her body – wow. Marie was given to wearing sexy, revealing clothes, and I often found myself having to consciously force my gaze away from the rise and fall of her breasts during cocktail conversation.

Tom and I had met Marie through a business-related organization and we were friendly with her, but hadn't actually socialized outside of the organization's fairly frequent functions. She was much younger than Tom and me – late 20s, I guessed – and was the center of a great deal of male attention at cocktail parties and dinners. She often kept close to me, I supposed because we were among few women at these things and, at my age, I had learned to deal with the lechers who were always present in abundance. Lately, she had been pretty flirtatious with Tom, and damn, it left me really hot. Tom and I would go home and tear into each other after one of those evenings, both fantasizing about bringing Marie home with us and undressing her . . . .

Until just two weeks ago, it had never crossed my mind that the fantasy I had turned over and over in my mind would actually happen. At the end of an evening of drinks, jazz, and business chatter, a tipsy Marie walked with us to the valet to retrieve our cars. As we waited, Marie draped herself over Tom's shoulders and stood with her body pressed against him. He put his arm around her waist and I could tell she was arousing him. She was arousing me, too. Our car was brought around first, and as Tom extricated himself from Marie's embrace, she kissed him right on the mouth. It wasn't enough of a kiss to be clearly inappropriate, but it wasn't a peck, either.

Tom got into the driver's seat as the valet opened the passenger door for me. I turned to say good night to Marie, and she put her arms around my back. At first I thought she was just going to hug me good night, but this was a full body hug. Marie pressed her full length against me, and held our bodies tightly together for several long seconds. When she stepped back, she looked directly into my eyes. "Good night, Anna," she said. "I hope we can get together again soon, and maybe spend more time together."

"Yes," I replied a little breathlessly. "That would be great." As I got into the car, the valet gave me a small but leering smile. It hadn't been my imagination, had it? Tom fucked me that night like he hadn't fucked me since our early days together – like a savage.

Another week, another cocktail hour at a downtown bar. This night, the bar was crowded and the lechers were thick as flies around Marie by the time Tom and I arrived. Marie was standing at the bar, chatting up the bartender as a ruse to avoid talking to the older man who was standing too close to her, looking down her shirt. I felt a little thrill course through my body when I spotted her, and Tom and I made our way to the bar.

A look of pure relief came over Marie's face as I sidled in between her and the lech, my back to him, and said hello. Tom stood protectively just in front of the two of us, so that we formed an impenetrable little triangle. He ordered drinks for us, and a refill for Marie. Two hours flew by as we drank and talked and laughed. Slowly, Marie and I had inched closer to each other, so that by the time we drained our last drinks her pelvis and mine were in full contact, our upper bodies leaning slightly away so that from the bartender's point of view we were just standing close to each other so that we could carry on our conversation in the noisy bar. Only Tom had the perspective needed to see how intimate the conversation really was.

On the sidewalk outside the bar, Marie again pulled me close to her. The palms of her hands slid down my back and came to rest at the top of my buttocks. It was then that she whispered in my ear, "I'd like to kiss you."

I'm a little embarrassed to admit that a small gasp escaped my lips. Quickly, lest she think I was shocked rather than thrilled, I whispered back, "I was hoping you would." We held our embrace a moment longer, then stepped back, clasping hands at our sides.

Neither of us knew quite what to say next, but Tom came to our rescue. "Why don't you come to our house for dinner tomorrow night?" he said. "We'll cook a nice meal and drink some wine, and we won't have to worry about getting to the office the next morning. Bring whatever you need in case you decide you don't want to drive home."

The next day was Friday. I went to my office in the morning as always, and I tried to keep my mind on my work, but I couldn't concentrate. I didn't do anything really productive, other than make a list of what I wanted from the grocery store for that night's meal. Shortly after lunch, I gave up the pretense and told my secretary I was leaving for the day. I made a dash through the store, went home, and spent the rest of the afternoon preparing the house, the meal, and myself for what I hoped would be a very memorable evening.

Tom arrived home around 6, and grinned broadly when he saw what I had done. The house was immaculate (not that it was usually terribly dirty; just cluttered). There were candles and flowers on the table, and the aroma from the kitchen told him that I had made something special for our guest. As we looked at each other from across the dining room, I burst into giggles. I guess I felt a little bit silly, but I was really excited and I wanted everything to be perfect.

Tom crossed the room to take me in his arms and kiss me deeply. His look became serious. "I love you very much baby," he said. "Don't forget that or doubt it, ever. Whatever happens tonight with Marie, I'm going to follow your lead. If all I do is sit in the corner and watch you have an incredible time, I will be very happy."

I kissed him again. "I know. Don't worry; I know. Now go change your clothes and pick out some CD's to play during dinner. Marie's going to be here at 7."

Tom went up the stairs, and after checking on dinner, I followed. I put on the clothes I had chosen earlier that afternoon, after a fair amount of deliberation. A black and white sleeveless blouse, with a low cut v-neck, with a short black skirt and high heeled sandals. A little pink lipstick, and I was happy with what I saw in the mirror. At 40, my body is still firm and tight. I had always had a fair, smooth complexion, so I don't need much makeup even now. My hair is still dark, what little gray I have scattered about so that it just added a few highlights, not age. Tom always said that my legs were one of my best features – they are long and slender, and I have to admit that I know they look great in high heels. I descended the stairs feeling good about what the night would bring.

Marie arrived just a couple of minutes after 7. Tom had chosen some jazz, R&B, and latin music to play during the evening; Al Green was crooning as Marie put her arms around my neck and kissed me at the door. She looked incredible in a red jersey halter dress, lower cut than my blouse and clinging to her in all the right places.

We had a great dinner, the three of us. The food was perfect, the wine plentiful, and we enjoyed a lively, funny conversation throughout. In the candlelight, I gazed at Marie over my glass of wine and thought again how lovely she was, how sexy.

The conversation quieted, and Marie noticed my gaze and returned it. I held my hand out to her, and she took it. I stood, and Marie rose from her chair too. I gave a light tug and led her to stand behind Tom's chair. Leaning over his shoulder, I kissed him, flicking my tongue over his lips. "We have to go upstairs and get ready for bed," I said quietly. "Finish your wine, then come to bed."

I smiled at Marie, and then she leaned over and kissed Tom, too. She took my hand again, and together we went upstairs.

During my frenzied afternoon, I had prepared the sunken tub in the master bathroom with candles, towels, and bath oil. I led Marie to the bathroom, and suggested that we take a bath to get ourselves relaxed and ready for the rest of the evening. Marie nodded.

I turned away to run the bath, adding bubble bath and oil to the water. When I turned back around, Marie had let her dress drop to the floor. I was mesmerized by the sight of her beautiful body, her sheer red bra and panties accentuating full breasts, slender hips, and the tantalizing mound between her thighs. My mouth felt dry and there was a little buzz in my ears. I unzipped my skirt and let it fall, then began to unbutton my blouse. Marie reached toward me and finished the unbuttoning, as I let my arms drop to my sides. She slid the blouse over my shoulders, and it fell in a heap on top of my skirt.

Marie turned around to face the mirror, and I unhooked her bra, slowly pushing it away from her until it fell, and I saw her lovely brown nipples reflected in the mirror. Still looking at me in the mirror, Marie slid her panties down her hips and let them drop to the floor too. She turned back around and stepped toward me, lightly grasping my shoulders as she pressed her breasts against me, and kissed me gently on the mouth. Then she stepped into the tub. I quickly shed the rest of my clothes and joined her.

We faced each other in the warm, soapy bath. After a long moment, I squeezed some bath gel into my hands and began caressing Marie's body with it. From her shoulders and upper arms, my hands moved to her heavy breasts. The feel of them against my palms, the warm firm flesh, the hard nipples, was amazing to me. I had never been with a woman before, though I had often thought about it, and I marveled at the texture of her.

Marie sighed, a satisfied sound, and I continued caressing her in silence, reaching behind her to slide my hands down her back, then around again to her beautiful wet breasts, shimmering in the candlelight. Finally, tentatively, I slid one hand down her taut belly and felt the fine, light hair between her legs. I gazed at Marie's face; she bit her bottom lip, and I could tell it was a gesture of pleasure.

My fingertips found her clit and massaged it gently in a circle as I leaned to kiss her. My tongue gently parted her lips as my fingers moved further down to slide into her. My own pussy was on fire as I felt the wet warmth of her. After a moment, I moved my hand back to rest on her thigh. Our kiss broken, we spent a few long minutes caressing each other's wet skin. Marie's hands ran lightly over my breasts, my hips, my back, and returned to cradle my face as she kissed me once again. I stood, took her hands and helped her to her feet. As we stood in the water, I opened a bottle of oil and poured it into my hands. I rubbed the oil liberally over her body, then over my own.

We stepped out of the tub, and I took the short, black mesh babydoll nightie I had chosen earlier off the counter and slipped it on. It was my favorite, something I felt sexy and confident in, and I had thought I would need that feeling that night. Marie opened the overnight bag she had brought with her, and drew out a red silk chemise, short, with a cinch-up lace in the back. I tied it for her as she watched herself in the mirror.

We opened the bathroom door and emerged into the master bedroom, which was dim and flickered with the light of more candles. Tom was lying on the bed in his boxer shorts, his button down shirt still on, but open. I wondered if Marie was as pleased by the look of his muscular chest as I always am. Marie and I walked slowly to the bed. At it's edge, we stopped, and Marie looked at me questioningly. "Lie down," I whispered.

She lay down next to Tom, and he turned on his side to kiss her. I knelt between Marie's thighs, and pushed back the edge of her chemise to expose her still damp pussy. My breath came sharply as I looked at her – she was so beautiful. Finally, as Tom continued to kiss Marie, I lowered my head and my lips grazed the thin strip of hair that covered her. Her hand caressed the back of my head lightly. Slowly, I extended the tip of my tongue and slid it between the soft moist lips. The buzz in my ears returned as I inhaled her lovely fragrance and tasted her – slightly musky, slightly nutty, a little bit sweet. Tom had said that each woman tastes different, and Marie's was not like my own, as I had tasted it many times on Tom's cock and on his mouth. I dipped my tongue lightly into her, then slid it back up to explore her. I was surprised at how easily my tongue found her clit, and I enjoyed the hard feeling of it, swirling and lightly flicking my tongue over it. Marie's hand rubbed a little harder on my head, and I realized with delight and relief that, despite my earlier worries, I would be able to make her happy.

Gently, I sucked her clit into my mouth, and I held it lightly there while my tongue began to move over it more firmly. I slid two fingers into her pussy, and as I continued to lick her clit my fingertips stroked the smooth slipperiness inside. Small groans escaped from Marie as she lifted her hips toward my mouth. After a minute, I heard Marie's slightly hoarse whisper more clearly. "Oh, yes, yes," she said, and her fingers grasped my hair and held my head tightly to her.

Keeping my tongue on its task, I raised my eyes up toward Tom. He had stopped kissing Marie and propped himself up on one elbow to watch his wife lick another woman's pussy. His look was slightly glazed, and with his other hand he had freed his now rigid cock from the boxers and was stroking it as he watched me.

Marie's hips were moving faster now, and both hands gripped my head. I reached for the dildo I had laid nearby and, removing my fingers, I slipped it into her. As I flicked my tongue over her clit faster, I moved the dildo slowly in and out, twisting it slightly at the same time. Suddenly, Marie clutched my head and pressed it to her pussy so hard that it was almost painful. "Oh, oh, OH!" she cried loudly, and I felt the swollen clit between my lips began to pulse wildly. I grasped her thighs to hold her still and kept licking her as she continued to gasp.

As the pulsing slowed, I finally raised my head to look up at her. Her face was flushed, her eyes half closed. Tom was staring at me with a look that was half lust, half amazement. He looked down at the dildo that I was just pulling out of Marie's now dripping pussy. He licked his lips. "Fuck her with it," he told me in a thick whisper. "Strap it on and fuck her." I opened the bedside table drawer and took out my harness. Previously, I had only used it with a smaller, curved dildo to fuck Tom. I enjoyed it, but not as much as Tom did. Now I couldn't wait to fuck Marie.

I quickly strapped the dildo into my harness and knelt again between Marie's thighs. She had raised herself on her elbows, and Tom had removed the straps of her nightgown from her shoulders and pulled it down to her waist. He was massaging her breasts and squeezing her nipples as she watched me. I moved over her to take the position that Tom had taken over me so many times.

For a moment, I hovered there, looking down at her incredible body, the chemise clinging to her damply. I slowly pushed the dildo into her, and began to move. The sensation of power that I felt as I thrust the dildo into her pussy over and over again was a revelation. Marie grasped my upper arms and pushed her hips up to meet each thrust. Tom got to his knees at the head of the bed, and put his stiff cock between Marie's face and mine. We each licked it and nibbled at it as Tom's breath came harder and harder. I could see that his cock was almost painfully hard, the head swollen and dark. He would need to fuck her, soon.

Seconds later, Tom grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me aside. He took my place between her legs, then looked at me for a long second. I knew that he wanted my assurance that it was okay for him to fuck Marie. I reached down between their bodies and wrapped my hand around his cock. For a few seconds, I rubbed the head of Tom's cock back and forth across Marie's clit. As I looked into Tom's face, I saw a look of blind, wild lust, one that I had often seen in our early days together, when he was so full of desire for me that he would sometimes come unannounced to my office to fuck me over my desk. I loved that look, and I knew then that there was no jealousy in this for me. I only wanted to watch Tom indulge that desire and be carried away by it. I guided his cock to her entrance, and released him.

The look on Tom's face as he entered her was one of bliss, and also of tremendous relief. He fucked Marie like a savage. He held her shoulders down and pounded himself into her. He lifted her ankles onto his own shoulders and directed me to rub her clit as he continued his wild fucking of her tight, swollen pussy. Some of that time, I kissed her, sucked on her nipples, caressed her, but mostly I was transfixed by the sight of my husband's beautiful cock plunging into her.

I rubbed my own clit as I watched; when Tom noticed what I was doing, he turned Marie around and placed her on hands and knees. "Move in front of her," he ordered me, and he entered her again from behind. I moved to lean against the headboard, under Marie's head, and she leaned forward and began to slide her tongue back and forth in my wet slit. I was so excited by her body, and by watching Tom fucking her, that it took no more than a minute before I felt my pussy swelling, warming, and tingling under Marie's tongue.

I grasped Marie's shoulders as I came, shuddering as the orgasm bolted through me. Tom grinned, and gave two or three powerful thrusts before pulling his still rock hard cock from her. Quickly he turned her again and laid her on her back. Then he put his hands on her thighs and pushed her legs flat down on the bed, pressed together. He straddled her and pushed his cock back inside her pussy, now even tighter than it had felt before.

fille
fille
3 Followers
12