Marie: After The Storm Ch. 05

Story Info
After strip club, at Laura's place.
2.7k words
4.66
98.5k
27

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D-Man
D-Man
168 Followers

I managed to stuff my prick into my pants and got out of the car. Laura led the way, hand in hand with Marie as I followed them into the apartment complex and over to the elevators. The doors opened and we got in, Laura pressed the button for the 11th. Floor. As the elevator started to rise I looked over at the girls and was mildly surprised to see them in an embrace, their mouths locked together. They broke their kiss and looked to me with wicked grins on their faces. Laura turned back to Marie and winked, then proceeded to slip the straps of her dress from her shoulders, causing her dress to fall to her hips, leaving her bare from the waist up. A sexy shake of her hips a second later had the dress at her feet. Now completely nude except for her heels, she bent and picked up the dress, flinging it back across her shoulder. She looked over at my sister, and after a brief moment of hesitation, Marie followed suit and was soon as naked as Laura. My mind boggled at the sight of my sister and our new friend completely nude in an public elevator.

"Uh, what if someone is waiting for the elevator when the doors open?" I asked.

"Well," Laura answered, "I guess Marie and I will have given them a sight they will never forget!"

Just then, the elevator stopped at our floor and the doors opened. Laura grabbed Marie's hand and without hesitation stepped through the doors and set off down the hall towards her apartment. I quickly followed behind. A quick look told me the hallway was gratefully empty. I then relaxed a bit and enjoyed the view of two gorgeous butts walking a few feet in front of me.

We managed to make it to Laura's door without incident, and we were soon inside. As soon as the door closed behind us. Laura and Marie collapsed into peals of laughter.

"I cannot believe we just did that!" Marie said , tears of laughter rolling down her face.

"Yeah, wasn't it great!" Laura answered. "Too bad nobody saw us, though. Didn't it make you so excited, knowing anyone might open their doors and see us?"

"I think it really did, it was such a rush!" Marie said.

I just laughed. "You two are crazy!"

Laura looked at me. "We're crazy? How about you paying for a private dance for us girls and telling that stripper to get as nasty as she could? We're gonna have to exact some payback for that. What do ya say, Marie?"

"Yeah, " Marie answered. "It wasn't nice to have her get us all hot and bothered their at the club, where we couldn't do anything about it."

Laura grabbed Marie by the hand . "C'mon Marie, lets go discuss his punishment."

With that, the two girls disappeared into what I guessed was Laura's bedroom, leaving me alone to ponder my fate. After a few minutes, the girls called me into the bedroom, and I walked into the room filled with a feeling of excitement, what did they have planned for me?

The girls were still completely nude, and were standing at the end of Laura's King sized bed waiting for me.

Marie spoke first. "We have decided your punishment, Ray. You can either accept our judgment and stay in here for the night of your life, or you can sleep on the couch and listen to Laura and I fuck each others brains out all night. What will it be?"

It took me all of two seconds to blurt out, "I'll stay!"

Laura laughed. " I told you he'd do whatever we said." She then looked at me. "The rules are easy, just do what we say and you'll have the time of your life."

With that, the girls descended on me started to strip me naked. As soon as I was nude, they pushed me back onto an easy chair a few feet from the bed and ordered me not to move. Laura then went to her night stand and removed some silk scarves from the drawer. She handed a few to Marie and they both knelt on the floor at my feet. I looked down to see them start to tie them around my ankles.

"Whoa, what are you doing?" I asked.

Marie looked up a shook her head at me. "What did we say, Ray, do what we say, or you can have the couch all to yourself. Now relax, we're not gonna hurt you, just having a little fun." She went back to work, and soon both legs were tied securely to the chair. They grabbed my wrists and soon my arms were securely tied to the chair as well.

Laura looked at me and smiled. "Now you just sit there and behave yourself while your sister and I put on a little show for you. Oh, and don't you dare cum while you watch us. If you do, your night is over."

Even though I was a little nervous about being tied up, is still found it very erotic and I looked down to see my cock standing at full mast, throbbing against my stomach. This is gonna be tough, I thought.

The girls settled themselves on the bed, where is saw they had a small variety of toys and lube waiting for them. They lay side by side and gazed into each others eyes, reaching out to slowly caress each others body. They stroked each others breasts until four rock hard nipples were being squeezed . Laura reached out and brought my sisters face closed to hers until I saw two tongues reach out for each other. They snaked together and soon their lips locked into the most sensuous kiss I have ever seen, before or since.

While still kissing, I saw Marie reach her hand down between Laura's legs and start to rub. Laura sighed and spread her legs so I could see my sisters fingers slide all over Laura's pussy, first rubbing her clit, and then sliding a finger into her cunt.

"Yeah, that's the spot, baby." Laura moaned. She then looked over at me. "How you doing over there, Ray? Like what you see so far?"

"God, yes!" I answered.

Laura laughed. " I can tell," she answered, looking down at my throbbing dick.

I looked down at my own dick and saw what she was talking about. I was harder than I have ever been in my life. The head of my dick was swollen and turning almost a violet color. Pre-cum was also leaking all over my stomach.

"Just hang on there, Ray. You be a good boy and remember what we said. You'll get your reward soon enough."

Laura turned her attention back to Marie and gave another deep kiss before guiding her head down her body to her glistening pussy.

"I want you to eat my cunt now, baby," Laura hissed. "Let's put on a good show for your baby brother, I want him rock hard for what I have planned for him."

Laura lay flat on her back and lifted her legs until her knees were pulled back against her chest, completely exposing her dripping pussy and ass-hole to my sister. Marie dove in like a woman possessed , burying her face in Laura's wetness. From my vantage point, I watched as Marie gave her long licks from ass to clit, spending a few moments at each spot. After a few moments of tongue lashing, Marie locked her lips on Laura's clit while sliding a finger into her pussy, searching for that elusive g-spot.


She must have found the right spot, as after only about thirty seconds, Laura grabbed Marie's head with both hands and held it to her cunt as she exploded into orgasm.

"Oh my God," Laura moaned, coming down from her high. "That was incredible, Marie. You lick my pussy better than anyone else ever has!"

Marie laughed. "You just bring out the best in me, I guess. Now , what about me?"

"Don't you worry, baby. I'm gonna take good care of you." Laura said.

Laura turned on the bed and instructed Marie to get on top of her in a 69 position with my sisters ass facing me.

Laura tilted her head back to me, "This is gonna be your hardest test, Ray. If you can make it through this, your gonna get a treat."

I groaned and looked down at my cock, wondering if I could hold out a little longer. I gazed back at the bed as Marie lowered her ass to Laura's face.

Marie gasped as Laura's tongue snaked out at lapped at her pussy lips. "Yes," she hissed. "Lick my pussy, honey. I need it soo bad"

I watched as Laura's tongue and mouth made love to every inch of my sisters pussy. Occasionally Laura's tongue would stop it's assault on Marie's clit and lap at her ass-hole, causing my sister moan in ecstasy. After a while, Laura started to concentrate more and more on Marie's ass, as if she had some kind of plan in mind. I saw her reach out and take a small pink vibrator in hand, she rubbed it all over my sister's pussy, getting it wet with her juices before sliding into Marie's cunt while rubbing her ass-hole with her thumb.

After the vibe was thoroughly soaked with her pussy juices, Laura pulled it out and rubbed it lightly on Marie's ass-hole.

"Are you ready for this, baby?" Laura asked. "If you don't want it, just let me know and I'll finish you off with my tongue."

"No! I want it!" Marie groaned. "Put it in my ass! Make me cum with it in my ass and your tongue in my cunt. Fuck me!"

"All right, baby. Here we go." Laura said.

I watched as Laura positioned the vibe at the entrance of Marie's ass, pressing gently until the tip slid inside.

"That's it baby, you're doing fine." Laura said, gently applying more pressure as it slid deeper into my sisters ass.

"God, that feels so good." Marie said as it finally slid all the way in. "Give me a minute, and then you can fuck me with it as hard as you want. I need to cum so bad, please make me cum!"

Laura resumed her assault on Marie's pussy with her tongue, while she slowly but surely stroked the vibe in and out of Marie's ass faster and harder with each stroke.

"Tell me when you're gonna cum, baby." Laura said, knowing it was gonna be real soon.

"Ohh, I'm almost there now, gonna cum any time, keep fucking my ass!" Marie yelled.

With that, Laura switched the vibe on high, and let the vibrations take Marie a thundering orgasm.

"Fuck!!" Marie called out. "Fuck my ass, I'm cumming!!"

As Marie came down from her high, Laura gave her clit on last lick and slowly pulled the vibe from her ass. Marie collapsed on the bed in a heap.

"God, I needed that!" Marie said after she recovered. She looked at me and then at Laura, "Look at Ray. I think we've tortured him enough, don't ya think?"

Laura looked at me and laughed at the sight of me pleading with my eyes. "Yeah," she said, "You go start untying him, and I'll get the rest of his reward ready."

Marie crawled over to me and started to untie my feet. I looked down at her pleadingly. "Marie," I begged, "Please suck my cock, it hurts so bad, I really need to cum."

Marie looked up at me with pity. "Ok, just a little suck , don't you cum in my mouth though, Laura ahs plans for this load."

She then lowered her head to my cock and took it in her mouth. It was all I could do not to cum after the show they had put on, but I held out with all my willpower. Marie let my dick slide from her mouth and stood up. Laura stepped behind her and started to fasten something around my sisters waist. It was a strap on dildo.

My eyes must have gotten wide as saucers, because Laura took one look at me and laughed. "Don't worry, Ray. We're not gonna use this on you ." Laura said. "Not tonight anyway. No, this is for me. You're gonna watch your sister fuck me, and then you're gonna get your treat!"

Marie finished untying my hands, and I had to stop myself from grabbing my cock and stroking to orgasm, but I denied myself, waiting instead for my reward.

Marie laid out flat on the bed, the strap on pointing at the ceiling. Laura got on the bed, straddling my sister. She grabbed some lotion and lubed up the dildo. She then leaned forward, reached behind herself and grabbed the fake cock and positioned it at the entrance to her pussy. Laura lowered herself on the dildo until it completely filled her cunt. I watched as she started to slowly rise up and down on the cock, gaining speed with each stroke. Marie reached back and grabbed Laura's ass cheeks with both hands, spreading her wide so I could see Laura's crinkled ass-hole pucker with each stroke. Laura pounded on the dildo faster and harder until she was screaming out in ecstasy.

Laura paused for a second and looked back at me. "You ready for your treat?" She asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"Fuck, yes!" I almost screamed .

"Well grab that lotion and get yourself greased up and get behind me. I think you'll find I have a spot left for you to enjoy."

I leapt to the bed before she could change her mind. I lubed up and was behind her in seconds, lining up the head of my cock at her puckered ass.

Laura leaned forward, letting me get a better angle. I pressed slightly forward as she leaned back onto me. I felt the head slip into her ass as she pressed back gently. She hesitated for a second, and then resumed pushing back until I slid inch by inch all the way into her ass.

The feeling was incredible. I thought her pussy had been tight, but it was no match for her ass, especially with my sister fucking her pussy with a strap on dildo!

"Ok, baby," Laura moaned, "Start fucking my ass, you earned it. Don't worry about trying to make me cum, this time is for you!"

I started pumping in and out of her ass slowly, getting use to the feeling. But, that's now what she wanted.

"C'mon, Ray. Fuck my ass harder, I can take it!"

I took her word for it and started fucking her harder and faster, feeling Marie fuck her pussy with the dildo. I could feel the dildo through the thin membrane between Laura's pussy and ass. The feeling of the dildo sliding against my cock and the clutching of Laura's ass-hole was too much, and I was soon ready to explode in her ass.

Laura could feel my stroked becoming more erratic and she knew I was ready.

"Cum in my ass Ray!!! I want to feel it in my ass!!"

"I'm cumming!!" I groaned as I thrust one last time, burying myself and unloading in her ass.

After what seemed like hours, my cock stopped pumping cum into her ass and started to deflate. I gently pulled out of her ass and collapsed on the bed. Laura pulled herself off the dildo and also collapsed between my sister and me.

We lay there, nobody speaking for at least ten minutes.

"God, what a night!" Laura spoke up , breaking the silence.

We all looked at each other and laughed. Laura reached over and kissed me, then did the same to Marie.

"Let's get some sleep now." Laura said. "I want to fall asleep between the two of you, and wake up between the two of you. It just feels so right."

Marie and I looked at each other and smiled.

Your feedback and votes and greatly appreciated.

D-Man
D-Man
168 Followers