Marie and the Costume Shop

Story Info
Frustrated Marie gets pleasured as she dresses.
5.4k words
3.81
25.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What had really happened to a joyful and passionate Marie? It's true she was considered a gorgeous young woman and a really lovely person when she was at university. So many people sought her out because her personality endeared her to almost everyone she met.

Mathew was such a handsome man that so many young gay men were interested in. That combination of his sexual charisma and Marie's charm had attracted Mathew to her; and her to him. They had both sparked as an attractive young and dynamically intelligent couple.

Before they married each other, they had been chased as individuals by many other attractive individuals. In the end, their aspiration for a certain life, and perhaps their attraction for each other, had won out.

Now some 15 years later the spark had dissipated and what was a flame had been smothered and resembled nothing more than a smoking ember. Marie had tried as hard as she could to reignite her lust for Mathew but everything she tried seemed destined to be 'dead batted' back to her.

So although it filled her heart with sadness that they had ended up like this, her own frustratingly suppressed libido had recently started to drag her towards fulfilling her desire for a replacement partner. She needed a fling that would not undermine her marraige.

In the end she found herself 'looking' for what was missing in her life. Her children had always created a level of intimacy that bolstered her recognition that she was really a very sensual person. Mathew, on-the-other-hand was more inclined to aloofness, and quite content to perhaps indulge in loving play every month of so.

Marie knew that some men just seem to have a certain animal magnetism; it means they're able to attract almost all women. From what her sister had told her, Steve is one of those men. Now it might seem that he contrived to get lots of women (including married women like Marie) to enjoy a sexually frenzied interlude with him.

To those who knew him well, it honestly appeared that he never actually tried to seduce and entice any women to indulge in a sexual passionate pastime with him. It just seemed to happen, but he never thought about why or what to do. To make it happen with them was totally natural. For him it just seemed that certain women would spontaneously ignited with passion.

Why is it that some men are born that way? Marie wanted to find out if it was true and was she still a beautiful women likely to create the kindling to fuel a man's fire. She didn't believe there were men like that around, and if there were it seemed unbelievable that she would create that type of sensual ardor between them.

She knew that she was so irrepressibly horny, and that feeling like that was not something that felt good. It created such tension within herself, and the repressed sexual eagerness was even starting to spiral into frustration with Mathew.

It was like she had cobwebs in her pussy that needed to be cleaned out. A faucet had been capped and needed to be re-tapped so that it could opened and thus spurt to life again.

And so it was, like all blockages, the cleaning process must start somewhere. That it did, so it all started last Friday when Marie was laughing as she walked into the store in Castlemaine (a man does know that a smiling woman full of joyous humor is without doubt irresistibly attractive).

Marie was walking into the store because her sister had suggested she buy a ninja costume for the party she was planning to hold next week. To bolster life's boredom Marie had talked Mathew into agreeing that they hold a costume party for their selected friends.

Being in Central Victoria; and given that it was the middle of July, it was very cold this time of year in Castlemaine. Many of you will not realize that it does not get as cold as places in North America or Europe might, but it is cold enough for those poor suffering souls who live in southern Australia through its winter.

That is how Marie ended up walking into the shop on that particular cool day. She ended the call with her sister, Betty, as she approached the good looking male shop owner; who smiled at her as she approached. The store was so nice and warm, almost hot. Why would the store be so hot?

Betty had warned her about how warm the store would be.

"Once you get inside his store", she'd said, "it's so warm you won't want to leave."

And, Betty's warning hadn't stopped there, she's warned her, "his eyes, once his eyes lock on yours you'll forget about the warmth anyway and just go weak kneed."

When she reached the counter the owner asked her, "hi, what can I help you with today gorgeous?"

Oh that was a bit forward and politically incorrect but still Marie explained, "I'm having a costume party for my friends next week and of course I need a special costume for me; something that will help me stand-out in the crowd."

Steve smiled seductively at Marie and asked her, "and just how do you want to stand out? And what kind of costume party is it?"

With the glint in his eyes Marie could tell her was teasing her. Steve was renowned for being a teaser.

"Just exactly what do you mean by that", asked Marie in an inquisitive but provocative tone.

"Well is it an adults only sexy kinda costume party or is it a more conservative friendly party for people who are not all that wild?" asked Steve in such a teasing manner.

Marie looked at Steve quizzically and was staring at him in a way which she often did when she was trying to get a handle on just what a person was attempting to discover from her. It seemed obvious that Marie wanted to get behind the reason why he was really asking her these teasing types of questions.

As he watched her, he couldn't help himself, Steve laughed at her and said, "look my names Steve, and if we can sort out what kinda party you are planning on holding, I can help you chose the best costume for your party. Then if your friends come in, I can help them pick a costume for your party too."

"Thanks ... my names Marie, and I guess I hadn't thought too much about just what my guests might wear", said Marie, "and to be honest I had just thought I'd go as a ninja."

'That's way too boring for a gorgeous woman like Marie,' thought Steve.

"Really, if I was going to your party", stressed Steve, "I'd be dressed as Austin Powers. I'd have my special mo-jo with me and dedicate it to pleasing you."

"With easy access to my sausage roll when I needed it for you," mumbled Steve (more as an affirmation of his lust for her rather than to explain himself).

Nevertheless Marie heard his mumbled aside and thought to herself, 'what a strange guy'. But he did have a certain je ne sais quoi that was unexpectedly enticing and seductive, and she felt drawn to him like a moth to an outside light at night.

"Marie, honestly, a ninja costume isn't going to do you justice, it not going to demonstrate how beautiful you best features are," said Steve, "you need a costume that enhances you loveliness."

Thrown by this blatant lustful honesty in his address to her, Marie queried his apparent ambitions for her, "well, what do you suggest to enhance my attractiveness at my party?"

"Look, I can see you are struggling with choosing something that will make you the belle of your party. I think you'd look great in one of my wild costumes because it would embellish your already gorgeous figure. Are you willing to give some of them a try? Let's see what they look like on you and hopefully to find the right one for your splendid curves?" Steve asked with a smirk on his face.

"Well okay, I'll give them a go if you think I'd look good", agreed Marie.

"You are so beautiful. And with my costume to play up your bright white porcelain skin and jet black hair, you will make every hot blooded man at your party panting and involuntarily staring at your gorgeous figure throughout the night," promised Steve.

"Do you think so?" queried Marie.

"Look, let's go to the fitting room and I'll help you try on some costumes that will have you the envy of every girl at the party, and give every man at your party a very hard sausage roll in their pants," smiled Steve.

Steve walked Marie down to the change rooms, and handed her some very seductively tempting clothing to try on her beautiful body. As she was getting changed from her street clothes into the first delightful costume, Steve strode up to the front of the shop door, promptly locked the door, and turned the sign over to indicate that his shop was now closed.

He thought about what he had in mind and hoped that everything would work out as well as it usually did for him. Marie laughed to herself, Steve's reputation in Castlemaine certainly preceded him.

Unbeknown to Steve, Marie had plans for him and she was almost sure things were going to work out the way she'd hoped too. Her delicious body certainly needed some serenely pleasant adult fun.

Yes, he seemed so sure of himself; it was going to be as easy as she had imagined it hopefully would be to gain some attention. Marie was sure; once she'd seen just exactly how handsome he was, that her plan to get a piece of hot action for herself was about to come delightfully true.

When she'd told her sister, Betty, how desperate she was for some sensual attention, her sister had suggested the ploy of visiting Steve's shop in the main street to play some games with him; and find the sexual fulfillment she needed so badly for her disturbingly ignored sensual body.

Accordingly, and on cue, Marie stuck her head out of the change room. It was well known that Steve played a certain type of ploy to have his fun. Marie was just taking advantage of his innocence as she watched Steve lock the shop door so that they wouldn't be disturbed.

Marie put on the 1960s school uniform that Steve had chosen for her. Oh wow, thought Marie, as she wiggled into the mini-dress and tight fitting white school blouse, 'this was much more sexy than any school uniform she'd ever been allowed to wear to school.'

Her conservative parents had chosen a very dower school in Bendigo that would never have permitted its students to be dressed in such sexy clothing. And so, by the time Steve returned to the change room, Marie was doing up the first of the buttons on her blouse. Marie got the shock of her life when he simply pulled back the curtains to the change room and looked at her gorgeously seductive body half clothed in its sexy school girl costume.

Steve asked her (after looking at the sight that he was presented with), "can I help you get all those buttons done up?"

"Oh, yep, that would be very helpful," admitted Marie, "my fingers are a bit sore and I was struggling to do up all the buttons as the top is so very tight."

Steve moved around behind Marie and positioned himself so his body was almost touching her back. And then he reached around from behind her with his hands travelling towards the front of her blouse; to seemingly assist her by doing up some more of her blouse buttons.

'That's a strange position to place himself in,' thought Marie. It felt delight to have him so close.

"What are doing?" asked Marie.

"Just helping you by doing up your buttons, and it's easier if I'm standing behind you," explained Steve.

Marie wondered what he was really planning because instead of helping her dress, he began by undoing the button at the bottom of her blouse. Seductively, he gently slipped his hand inside her blouse and carefully caressed along the sensitively soft skin of her enchanting stomach.

As his hand travelled across her yearning body, Marie held her breathe. There was no doubt in either of their minds that she enjoyed him caressing her tender desirable body of sensual flesh. As welcome as the attention was, it made Marie suck her breath in deeply; as he ran his fingers seductively along her skin.

He was touching her sensitive flesh so gently, it was teasing her body temptingly. It was such a lovely experience to start their fun together.

The soft sensitive skin of her stomach was not often caressed these days, and it felt so enticingly erotic to have Steve run his finger tantalizing along her delicate and erotically charged skin.

Steve apologized, "oh I'm sorry about that I didn't mean to do that."

"Don't be sorry," said Marie, "I'm not, that was wonderful, I loved being caressed like that."

Marie smiled at Steve, "you have such a soft and delicate touch, I'd love to feel your hands all over me", said Marie seductively.

"That can be arranged," said Steve, as he moved his left hand up higher and ran it gently over the flesh of her left breast; which was covered by her black lace bra.

He slid his hands under her bra and closed his fingers around her sensitive left nipple and tenderly pinched it, tempting it to hardness within its bra. She loved that she was locked in his arms, and that he was holding her so close to his masculine body. It filled her mind.

She could smell him; with him being so close, and she drank in his manly aroma. His manly aroma invaded her quickly erotically charged mind, and this delightfully intoxicating aroma helped her relaxed desire to bloom throughout her body.

With his right hand he continued to gently caress the tender flesh of Marie's stomach, and she smiled and then quietly giggled. She wiggled as she felt his hand wander pleasingly across her deliciously yearning soft belly.

"What have we here; a very ticklish girl I think", teased Steve seductively.

He quickly removed his hand from her breast. Now with both arms wrapped around her softly seductive diaphragm he began to tickle her coveted sensitive stomach in earnest. He could feel her gorgeous body respond enthusiastically to this unexpected enjoyable attention.

Marie loved to be tickled. So she was laughing uncontrollably and wriggling fiercely as Steve's arms were wrapped snuggly around her. He had her seductive body trapped in his arms, so he moved his hands up under her arms and tickled her there too. Marie was beside herself as she struggled uncontrollably to escape the teasing tickling.

Steve smiled as Marie was laughing and begging him to stop. But Steve asked himself whether she did really want him to stop; he certainly didn't want to stop yet. He started kissing the back of her neck as he slowed down his erotic attack on her ticklish body. She was still giggling but it was very obvious she wanted more attention.

"Please, please stop, it unbearable", she begged.

"No I can't stop, you're too gorgeous to stop tickling and touching," countered Steve.

But eventually he did stop. Then Marie felt Steve begin to move his hand downward across the flesh that craved caressing. Marie was so turned on from the tickling she yearned for Steve to push his hands towards her pussy. Yet some uncertainty remained, Marie wondered what he was up to now. Just what was the goal of those aspiring fingers?

Her desire was a inferno and wild fire of yearning. As he slid his finger under her panties and slowly stroked the outer lips of her pussy, she moaned, "yes, oh yes, please touch me there. I need your touch so much."

Marie wasn't surprised when Steve searching fingers found her inviting opening so very moist. Yes, she was dripping wet! Oh she needed him to give her the desperate sexual attention her aching body so deserved. It was so great to have him take her body's desires seriously.

In keeping with her request for more, Steve continued to tenderly stroke her pouting pussy lips with two of his strong fingers, and as he did so Marie could feel herself squirting pussy juice all over his fingers in appreciation.

He was making her hotter as he continued to tease her hot pussy lips tantalisingly. Marie felt herself consumed with desire for Steve's caresses.

"Please babe, make me cum, do it to me baby, fill me up, give it to me," pleaded Marie.

Then Marie felt Steve slide his two fingers into her hot and juicy inviting vagina.

Knowing that her hunger for his cock to fill her pussy with silky hardness could not be controlled for long.

Maree pleaded with Steve for more, "Mmmm, yes it feels great, so great, do me, ohhhh, please do me now. Please, please, now."

Marie moaned again and said, "oh yes, do me babe, make me cum, give it to me, fill me, I want to feel that gorgeous cock of yours inside me, I want to feel it sliding in and out of me, cause I'm so wet for you babe."

Steve smiled and said to Marie, "soon, yes soon, I'll push my hard cock up inside your juicy pussy, and pump it in and out til you're screaming with blinding orgasms."

Marie could feel Steve pushing his fingers in and out of her pussy. And as he did so she could feel him teasing her G spot. She could feel herself flooding, it was gushing inside her pussy with her juices flowing uncontrollably.

Knowing herself well Marie felt her nipples tingle, as they longed to be played with and taunted. She desperately wanted Steve to suck on her nipples but he just kept up his fingering of her desperately horny pussy. Steve could hear Marie moaning and pleading for him to pull out his cock and fill up her yearning pussy.

He could tell she really loved what he was doing to her.

The continuous moaning was making him so turned on too, as Marie cried out, "ohhhh, yes, yes just there, push hard just there. Oh you bastard, that's so fabulous. Ohhhh yes, more, more, oh I need more."

With his left arm wrapped around her for support, and his right arm holding her body still too, he drove the fingers on his right hand in and out of her succulently inviting delicious pussy.

Steve listened to her pleading with him to fill her up with his hot creamy cum.

"Please, cock, I need your cock, please don't make me wait longer. I really need that cock inside me," begged Marie.

As Marie reached behind her to grab Steve's cock, Steve started to kiss the side of her neck. Marie was in heaven as Steve was running his tongue and lips seductively across the delicate skin on her neck.

"Yes that feels soooo good," moaned Marie as his kissing was making her body glow and tingle delightfully.

Every so often Steve would suck on Marie's left earlobe and the stick his tongue into her ear. Running his tongue around the sensitive inside of her ear was such a turn on for Marie. And then he was using his tongue like a cock on her ear. It felt so luscious and erotically delightful.

Marie loved the feeling of Steve fucking her ear with his tongue; while at the same time she thirsted to feel her moist vaginal walls clasping his wiggling fingers as they plunged in and out of Marie's moistly hot pussy.

"Mmmm, that is so fucking good, you're bastard for making me wait for your cock," Marie groaned as she continued her panting, "ooooohhhhh, yesss, I love that. Mmmmm, Hmmm, so goooood."

Then she moved her pussy so that she pushed down to achieve maximum pressure from Steve's fingers as they moved up inside her pussy, and she was moving her hips in rhythm with him. If he was going to deny her his cock she wasn't going to hold back any longer. Her downward pressure with her hips made sure her yearning pussy connected longingly with his tauntingly teasing fingers. Steve enjoyed caressing her sensitive vaginal walls as his fingers slid in and out of her hot steamy pussy.

Marie could feel herself so close to coming as Steve licked and sucked erotically on the back of her neck. His fingers were rubbing her tender pussy flesh, sliding from her clit, then back down her pussy lips, and then inside her desperately horny vagina.

And as he pushed his fingers deep inside her, she arched her back and moaned as the tingling started to take hold of her inside her groin and move pulsatingly up her back. Now as it took hold of her, her breast felt so tinglingly tender and her nipples longed to be caressed and tormentingly teased.

12