Marie and the Neighbor

Story Info
A late night sneaky fun with the neighbor.
1.5k words
3.98
85.1k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story – with the names changed of course.

First, let me describe my wife Marie. She's late 20's but still gets carded for a pack of smokes. She's got an angel innocent face and a body built for anything you can throw at it. She's 5'6', 120 lbs, with broad shoulders, 36B breasts and a flat tummy that leads you to the tightest little pussy and ass that you'll ever find. Dressed up or down, she's the type of girl that walks into a crowded bar and causes a murmur to fill the room with people asking each other 'is that someone famous?' cause she's just got that look. And yes, in case you're wondering, she's Wife 2.0 for yours truly. I guess 'trophy wife' fits the bill as I'm 10 yrs her senior.

Friday night started out like many others. I had lined up a dinner with some business acquaintances in town for the week. Some of the other local guys were supposed to show with their wives but cancelled at the last minute, so it ended up as just me, Marie and the two guys from out of town. After a nice, polite dinner we headed to a local pub for some drinks. The guys started to loosen up around Marie and finally put their business manners away and started to have some fun. They mentioned that they had wanted to see some brass pole action, but hadn't had a chance all week. They were pretty happy to find out that Marie loves Gentlemen's Clubs as much as any guy they'd ever met. I was all for it as usual, looking forward to watching her tease these poor unsuspecting guys with her normal antics. They had no idea what they were in for.

Once at the club, it was table dances, drinks, more table dances, and the three of us watching Marie stuff more than a few strippers' phone numbers into her purse. She got some very personal attention from one girl in particular. I thought the other guys eyes were coming out of their heads as they watched her lip-lock with this beauty while sitting on my lap. She told me earlier in the evening that she thought one of the guys was 'doable' to use her term, but I was sticking to my rule of no mixing with business partners. So after all that teasing and fun with the girls for a night, we arrived home around 2 am, neither of us ready for sleep.

I suggested that she call our neighbor James and invite him over. She had fucked him a few times previously, but always without my knowledge – or so he thought. James is a late 20's 'old fashioned' single guy who lives behind us. I say old fashioned because he would never be comfortable in an MFM situation, or even doing a married woman if her husband knew about it. But, he has no problem helping married women get what they need from a young single guy, as long as it's a secret.

She said he'd never go for that. Plus, she said, it's 2am and he's fast asleep. That's when I came up with Plan B. I said that she should just call him and tell him that we just got back from the bar, I was passed out and she was horny and see what happens. At first, she was hesitant, saying that he usually worked on Saturday mornings and would have to get up in a few hours. She also said she was sure he'd say no. I reminded her that, first off, no guy with a pulse has ever said 'No' to her for anything in her life and secondly, that if he said no I would take her on a shopping spree the next day to east the pain of rejection. That put a smile on her face and she had the phone in her hand in no time!

Her side of the conversation went like this:

"Hi, it's me, did I wake you?"

(him mumbling something)

"Well, I was just wondering if you're doing anything at the moment" (big grin on her face)

(him mumbling something)

"Well, we just got back from a night out and Mark" (that's me) "drank too much. He's passed out cold and I'm horny, can I come over?"

(him mumbling something, her smiling into the phone)

"Yes I'm serious – Ok – Yup"

At which point she hung up the phone, gave me a peck on the lips and said "I'll be back" with a huge grin on her face, as she trotted out the kitchen door barefoot wearing only a t-shirt and little pair of shorts sans panties.

I figured it wouldn't be long before she was back, so I passed the time by turning down the sheets, getting naked and idly stroking myself while channel surfing. It was about 15 minutes before I heard the door open and shut. She came into the bedroom and without a word, quickly threw off her t-shirt and shorts, flopped down spread eagle on the bed and said

"I brought you your favorite, a fresh pussy full of cum"

I was between her legs before she finished her sentence and slowly slid my dick into her, loving how hot, slick and wet her sloppy cum filled pussy was. She then started to tell me what happened.

"I didn't even need to call. I was running over to his place taking a shortcut through the backyard so I thought I'd try the garage door, and it was open."

I'm slowly sliding my dick in and out of her at this point.

"Since the backdoor inside the garage was also open, I just walked in and went straight to his bedroom. I didn't say a word, just got naked and climbed in under the sheets, reached down, took his dick in my hand and said 'Hi' with a big grin on my face."


Marie's still grinning as she recants the story to me. My hips are starting to move a bit quicker now.

"The first thing he said was 'are you sure your husband is passed out?" as she grins even wider at me above her fucking her sloppy pussy.

"I told him you were out to the world, too much to drink and a long day at work did you in. Then I just climbed on top of him and slid his dick into my already wet pussy. That pretty much ended any conversation when I started to ride him."

"So no foreplay? Blow job or anything?" I asked.

"Nope, I was already wet when I got there and was ready for some dick. Besides, I wanted to do him quick and get back to you with your present." She said smiling.

My hips kicked into a higher gear at this point, starting to fuck her a bit faster.

"So, what happened next?" I asked.

"Well, I only rode him for about two minutes, and then he rolled me over and started doing me missionary."

"Keep going" I said, picking up my fucking even faster now.

"He was really slamming it to me hard" she said, grunting as I started slamming into her now also. "It was like he hadn't had any in a month" she said between grunts from my fucking. "Then he grabbed my legs and spread them as wide as they would go, that got him really deep into me. I was thrusting back at him and it felt like if he pushed any harder, his balls were going into my pussy with his dick."

"Refresh my memory" I told her, "How is his dick?"

"Nice" she said. "About the same length as yours, but a little thicker. It really fills me up!"

Now I was slam fucking her as hard and fast as I could, with her legs pinned up on my shoulders I was bouncing off her cervix with every stroke.

She kept me on the edge of cumming, whispering to me as I was fucking her how "He fucked me soooo good" and "can you feel his cum in my pussy?"

I slowed down after a couple of minutes of this and ask her "so how did he finish?"

Well" she said, "after a few minutes of fucking me really hard, he flipped me over doggy style and started pounding away while squeezing my ass. He always finishes like that. I don't think he can cum any other way."

"Can you feel it when he cums in you?" I asked. "Does he finish quiet?"

Before she answered, she started milking me with her pussy, trying to push me over the edge with a little grin on her face. "Yes, he swells up inside me right before he cums in me" she said. "And he's noisy too, grunting and groaning and even shaking a little this time"

That was all I needed, a few more fast strokes and I added my load to her pussy to mix with his. We lay there for a few minutes until I shrunk and slipped out of her now completely drenched pussy.

"Next time" she said, "I'm not even going to call, I'm just going to sneak in and wake him up with a nice sloppy blow job."

Just another Friday night being married to Marie!