Marie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kimbelina
kimbelina
596 Followers

I didn't need to be asked twice - after so many cocks had pounded into me from more vulnerable positions, I was eager to be in control from above, guiding both the pace and the depth of the thrusts. Meanwhile, the other two men eagerly provided their hard cocks to me to pleasure with my hands and mouth, as they grabbed and caressed whatever they could of my hot, cum-covered torso.

In this position, I eagerly came long before the men had reached their climax, crying out, loudly expressing every moment of my own pleasure, looking deep into the lustful eyes of the men surrounding me as I felt my pussy clench and my juices cover whichever of the many available cocks happened to be inside of me at that moment. As I continued riding, it quickly became clear that this group would not be as fast to give in to climax, but rather were prolonging things as much as possible. I also watched as Rob responded to a knock at the door one more time, and four more men walked in. Switching cocks once again, I looked around the room, relishing the ever-growing audience of young men, all there because of me, eagerly watching as I performed for each and every one of them. Not one had left since they arrived.

I couldn't concentrate long enough to count, but I could tell from Rob's next comment that he was able to.

"We're starting the back nine, guys."

A few of the guys looked around, obviously counting as well, and I heard someone say, "hey, yeah, there's eighteen of us now. Wow, who knew that our favorite tease Marie would ever take on a full round of guys at once like this!"

Rob ignored that somewhat bitter comment, moving on to his next golf double-entendre. "Hey, Johnny, Denny, everyone, perhaps you'd better let the next group play through, you seem to be moving a little slow?"

Several of the guys laughed at this, and I stood up, allowing the men to climb out from under me and make room for the next group. I recognized Mike, Louie, and Jack immediately. Then there was another guy, who for a moment I worried was a stranger, a reunion crasher, if there was such a thing. But no, I realized after looking at him again, it was Jim. No, not that Jim, the other one!

The four latest arrivals, who had already, quickly, stripped naked, took me by the hands and brought me down off the middle of the bed, positioning me, sitting, at the edge. Louie then pushed my legs wide apart, and they began taking turns, rapidly, roughly pounding into me, as I let my torso fall back down against the bed. Although I was still turned on, still dripping wet, I was beginning to feel a soreness in my pussy unlike anything I'd ever felt.

After watching from the sidelines for a few moments, the four who had stepped aside, who had let the new group 'play through', joined in once again, and I found myself in the middle of eight men who began a slow circle around me. One would stand between my legs, grabbing me by the hips and pounding into me for a minute or two, while another climbed up on the bed next to me and forced himself into my mouth, while the room full of men cheered them on.

I had a fleeting thought at this moment - although it was difficult to keep a thought in my head, the sensations in my body were so overwhelming - wondering if Rob would ever take his turn with me in this scenario, or if he just planned to enjoy my company later, when we were alone. After a few particularly deep thrusts by one of the larger cocks in the group, the first of the eight men came, shooting a load across my torso and onto my tits.

This was the beginning of a seemingly endless, continuous cumshot, coming at me from all directions, as the rest of the men took their final turns in either my mouth or pussy and then stepped back, admiring their shots and completely covering me - my face, my tits, my hair, the sheets surrounding my body. It was obviously an incredible turn-on to watch, as I noticed even a few of the bystanders, who had already cum once before, join in once again, stroking themselves until they could add to the sea of cum which was now dripping off of me.

"Alright, guys, my turn." Yes, it was Rob's familiar voice once again. "Going for a hole in one, here."

I smiled up at my husband as he walked towards me, naked, his cock hard and throbbing, and the other men all stepped back. He gently - obviously understanding how sore I was at that moment - took hold of my ankles and slowly lifted my legs up, exposing my raw pussy completely, and then slowly, deliberately, pressed into me.

Over the course of several minutes, he gradually picked up his pace, one long crescendo of fucking, riding through my final orgasm, until he jerked with a few last, furious thrusts, and then pulled out, shouted one word, "Fore!", and everyone in the room watched as he shot his load in a stunning arc, some hitting my chest, a bit dripping down my chin, but most landing in my open mouth, where I eagerly gathered it up with my tongue and swallowed it.

As Rob slowly stepped back and collapsed into the chair opposite the bed, he was congratulated for his efforts by a round of polite applause, reminiscent of that which would greet an ace on the course. He laughed and thanked the men, one by one, as they shook his hand, retreated, found their clothes and golf bags, and left.

I can only imagine how long it was that I remained on the bed, completely exhausted, feeling dirty and yet satisfied in so many ways, before Rob finally took my hand and led me to the shower. We didn't leave our room for the rest of the reunion.

kimbelina
kimbelina
596 Followers
12