Marie Ch. 02

Story Info
Marie's Mom and Aunt go to the gym.
7.3k words
4.55
41.4k
31

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,094 Followers

WARNING: This story contains straight sex, gay sex (oral), bi sex and family sex. All over 18 and all consensual.

*****

While Marie was experiencing new and amazing things with her brothers and their cousins, their moms were out at lunch. Or rather, that was what they'd told the kids before they left.

Carla had always thought her parents were a bit silly for giving her and her sister names that both began with the "K" sound, even if they were spelled with different letters. But then Katie had gone and married a man named Ken and they'd named all three of their kids with K names and it made Carla feel a little less silly. Kendra, Kyle, and Kevin were great kids, but seriously? All K names?

Carla had been looking forward to this visit from Katie and her family for quite a while now. She only got to see her sister two or three times per year and she missed her terribly in the long months between trips across the country. But this visit in particular was going to be different. Carla was finally going to share the side of herself that she and Katie had ignored since that summer right after Carla graduated high school, before both of them went to college, Carla in Massachusetts and Katie in California. Katie was two years older than Carla, and they'd been as close as twins growing up, and best friends even in their testy and moody teen years in high school. It had been after Carla's graduation that she and Katie had discovered their secret thrill on those lazy summer afternoons with their parents out of the house. The memories had always made Carla's spine tingle, but once they'd moved across the country from each other, they never spent a summer together in their parents' house again. And as desperately as Carla wanted to share those secrets with her older sister again, she had never been able to bring herself to vocalize those desires.

But things were different now. And she was going to show Katie an afternoon they'd both remember.

Katie's feeling on the subject were, ironically, nearly identical to her younger sister's. But she'd started dating Ken right after returning to school for her junior year, and fallen truly and hopelessly in love with him. She'd been unable to approach her sister in the way she remembered from that summer ever since. It felt like it would be wrong and unfair to Ken. But like her little sister, things for Katie were different. She suspected Carla had more in mind than simply lunch, but she was patiently waiting for the reveal.

The morning crowds had moved on from the fitness center to the other retail delights of an early summer weekend. Carla was able to park much closer to the doors than she would on a normal weekday morning when the gym was full of early-risers like her getting in a workout before work.

"The gym," Katie whined. "Are you serious? I'm on vacation!"

"It's going to be fun!" Carla said. "I promise!"

"I don't even have gym clothes!"

"Lucky for you," Carla said, "We're basically the same size. I brought extra."

Carla reached into the back seat for a small gym bag and winked at her sister before climbing out of the car. At the front desk, Carla nearly shivered with anticipation when she saw John and his shoulders and pecks and smile, in that order. He was well over six feet tall, with dark skin and shaved head. He was an excellent trainer, at least in Carla's limited experience, but she wasn't here for the usual weekday ass-whuppin.

"Carla!" John said, beaming, His broad smile complimented his his hulking muscles beautifully. "Always so punctual."

"Hi, John," Carla said.

"This must be Katie," John said. "So nice to meet you, I'm John. Carla said you two looked a lot alike, but damn."

Katie blushed and shook the gorgeous black man's hand. If he had something to do with Carla's devious plan, she was definitely in.

"I'm stuck on the desk for a few more minutes," John said. "But you two go get changed and do some warm-up and I'll come get you when Beth gets here to take over."

Katie didn't realize she was staring at John until she felt Carla tug her arm. "Locker room's this way, Kate," Carla said. Katie hated being called Kate, and Carla was the only person who could get away with it.

Carla led her sister to an empty women's locker room, after passing through a nearly empty gym. It was the first time the sisters would be in any state of undress together apart from bathing suits for decades, and Carla was buzzing with anticipation. She took off her shirt and shorts in quick succession and enjoyed the way that Katie watched her. Carla stood in her underwear and waited for Katie to start taking her clothes off too. The bag with their gym clothes sat unopened on a bench near the first row of lockers. Carla liked the way she looked in her underwear, especially now that she was on a regular work-out schedule. Her husband was really enjoying it too, although just like when they were young, Mike rarely had the patience to let her keep her bra and panties on once she'd stripped down that far.

Katie smiled and started to undress. She and her younger sister really were built from the same blueprints, a body type that both of them had passed on to their daughters. Big boobs, big butt, thick thighs. Katie didn't work out quite as consistently as Carla and carried just a little more fat, but then again Katie didn't have a John back home to whip her into shape. She'd have to work on that.

They hadn't been naked together since that summer. Katie felt a jolt of pleasure when Carla unfastened her bra and the weight of her big tits dropped in their cups. Katie took her own bra off and enjoyed the way Carla's eyes followed the gentle swaying of her own big boobs. She remembered the way Carla's tits had felt pressed into hers all those years ago, and the way they had tasted.

There was no denying it now. Carla was extremely horny. Age had only made Katie's body sexier. In bed last night, Carla had finally told Mike about that summer with her sister. The story had made Mike's huge cock so hard she was afraid it was going to rupture. He'd fucked her even better than usual while her sister and brother-in-law slept in the next room and their daughters snoozed in Marie's room down the hall.

Katie hadn't been sleeping when Carla and Mike were fucking though. She'd been trying to muffle her cries of pleasure while Ken fucked her slowly but oh so deeply from behind.

Katie's love for huge cocks predated her relationship with Ken by a number of years, but Carla's had begun her freshman year of college after that incredible summer with Katie. Carla had never told Mike that there's no way they would have dated long term, let alone gotten married, if he hadn't measured up to her very particular requirements in the cock department. And over the last year, to her delight, she had discovered that Mike's monstrous member had been passed down to their sons. Darren more so than the twins. Darren's cock was the same size as Mike's and it made Carla cum just as hard as her husband's. Carla had been fucking Darren for a little over a year, and a few months later she'd taken on the twins. Now on nights that Marie was out of the house with a friend or away for a softball game, Carla had her choice of four huge hard cocks, any of which could stay hard for her and cum for her as much as she could possibly want. She'd even managed to get all three sons and her husband to gang up on her a number of times. She felt the heat and moisture between her legs increasing as she remembered, not knowing that at that exact moment her youngest, her eighteen-year-old daughter Marie, had just been caught naked in the laundry room by her equally naked sons and nephews. Nor did Carla know that her sister Katie was also thinking of the several occasions in the last two years that she'd been fucked by Ken and both of her sons, Kevin and Kyle, at the same time.

Neither sister knew that they'd inherited their love for huge cocks from their mother, or that their father had never quite measured up, and that their mother satisfied her cravings outside of the marriage.

But in Carla's and Katie's cases, their activities outside their marriages were encouraged and ravenously enjoyed by both of their husbands. Both Mike and Ken had full permission from Carla and Katie respectively to enjoy their own extra-marital activities, as long as they shared the encounters in full titilating detail with their wives.

But neither sister knew any of this about the other. They were about to find out.

They were naked now, and neither of them seemed to be in much of a hurry to open the gym bag and find something to wear. Both of them wanted badly to take the other in her arms and explore her body.

"Follow me," Carla said.

She led Katie past the benches and lockers and shower stalls to a door that said Staff Only and punched a six digit code into the door lock mechanism. The lock beeped and Katie heard the sound of a deadbolt sliding just before Carla pulled the door open. A sensor turned on the light for them in the room beyond as they stepped inside. With the door closed behind them, Katie took in the new room.

This one was about half of the size of the women's locker room. On the right-hand wall, the wall that separated them from the gym, was a row of ten or so more lockers. There was a single bench in front of the locker row, and on the opposite wall two shower heads pointed down at the tiled floor with two drains and an apparent slope to direct the running water. There were no dividers, no curtains, but plenty of light. Recessed lighting throughout the smaller room lit it up brighter than the locker room behind them. The last thing Katie noticed before her sister kissed her was the door in the wall at the far end.

Carla couldn't wait any longer than it took Katie to take in their surroundings. She pulled her big sister into her embrace and kissed her hard on the lips. Their bodies pressed together and Katie's lips parted to make way for Carla's tongue. Katie moaned into Carla's mouth and slipped her arms around her body and pulled her even closer. Their tits pressed together, and Carla's bare thigh slipped between Katie's legs and she knew that Carla could feel the wetness of her pussy.

They broke their kiss and smiled at each other.

"I've been waiting for this for twenty-six years, Katie," Carla said. "I think about that summer constantly and it makes my pussy ache for you every time."

"Oh my god, Carla, me too!" Katie said before latching her lips back on to her sister's. Their tongues swirled together for uncounted seconds as their hands roamed each other's body.

"What is this place?" Katie said when they finally parted again.

"The private locker room," Carla smiled as she stepped back from Katie and sat down on the bench facing Katie and the shower. She spread her legs and gave her sister a wonderful view of her naked bare-shaved pussy. "John only gives the combination to a select few. I come in here every day after my workout and John gives me a different kind of workout."

"I had a feeling about you two," Katie giggled. "Tell me about him while I suck your pussy."

Carla held her breath with the anticipation as her sister dropped to the floor in front of her and crawled the short distance to the bench, her big heavy tits swinging deliciously beneath her.

"Oh my god, finally!" Carla gasped. "Oh my god I forgot how good you can eat my pussy, Katie!"

Katie only responded by moaning and licking and sucking.

Carla was supposed to be talking about John. "He owns the place, oh fuck, yes!" She lifted her hips and pushed her pussy against Katie's face a little harder. "I started working out here a couple of years ago, but we've only been fucking for about a year. Almost every time I come here we fuck."

Katie moaned again and the little vibrations of sound sent an explosion of pleasure up through Carla's body.

"Oh fuck!" Carla cried. "So good! We've... there's... a few other people who have access in here. I've fucked a lot of them. I'm sure there's more, but I'm usually only here in the... the—fuck—mornings."

Katie reached up and grabbed Carla's left breast with her right hand. Her little sister's nipple was hard against her palm. A muscular black gym owner and personal trainer with a private fuck-pad next to the locker room. She was jealous.

Just a few seconds later Carla started to cum, and Katie's senses took her back to that summer when she was twenty and Carla was eighteen. The taste of her pussy and the aroma as she spilled over into her squirming sloppy orgasm. It was 1980 and the beginning of a life for Katie that she'd never imagined possible. A few months later she'd met Ken and hadn't had sex with her sister again until now.

"I'm cumming, Katie!" Carla cried. "Oh my god I'm cumming!"

The door at the other end of the private locker room opened and Katie looked up to see John stride in from what was clearly the men's locker room. But he wasn't alone. Behind him marched three other younger men, all of them tall and muscular and all of them shirtless like John. While Carla tried to catch her breath, Katie quickly studied the new arrivals. Behind John, who looked even more incredible without his shirt on, were two white men who Katie guessed couldn't have been much older than twenty-five. They were both John's height, but not nearly as jacked. Still, they looked good, with well-defined abs and pecks and strong arms and legs. Behind them was another black man, and he looked closer in age to the white guys than he did to John. He was the thinnest of the quartet, but still possessed a body that could only be achieved with significant gym work.

"Hello, ladies," John said. "I brought some back-up, per your request Carla."

"You did really good," Carla said. "Hello, Will!"

"Hi Carla," one of the white guys said.

"Will and I have fucked a few times in here, too," Carla said. "He's really good."

"These are my buddies Jack and Simon," Will said, indicating the other white guy first and then the slender black guy.

Carla stood up from the bench and shook Simon's hand and then Jack's. "Nice to meet you, I'm Carla. And this is my sister Katie."

Katie felt silly standing there naked and shaking hands when she'd rather be getting acquainted with their cocks, which she could see on all four of them bulging at interesting angles in their shorts. Thankfully John didn't waste any time pulling his shorts down and the other three were quick to follow and by the time they all kicked away their shorts, Katie was treated to an amazing view of four huge hard cocks. Her mouth watered and her pussy felt like it could start dripping at any second.

Carla had only ever fucked John and Will, and both of them had gorgeous huge cocks about the same size as Mike's and Darren's, but Jack's was even bigger, and Simon's was almost preposterously large. Standing out from the smallest overall body made his massive dark-skinned cock look like it could easily top out a foot long. She stepped forward and grabbed the two biggest cocks in the room, leaving Will and John to get started with Katie.

Katie smirked at her little sister's choice to take the biggest options available, knowing she'd have done the same herself if Carla hadn't beaten her to them. And like her sister she referenced their sizes in relation to her husband and sons. Ken's cock was about as big as Will's and John's, and her older son Kyle's was about the same size as Jack's. She had seen cocks as big as Simon's a few times over the years, but he was certainly in the top ten she had ever seen out of the hundreds she had sampled since turning eighteen. Twenty-eight years was plenty of time to explore. If you also counted the women she'd had sex with, she was probably approaching a thousand sex partners in her life so far and she was about to increase that number by four.

Carla wasn't thinking about her numerous sexual conquests at the moment, because she had two brand new huge cocks to suck. Like her sister, she didn't advertise her own large number of sex partners, male and female. With all of the swinging she and Mike had done over the years and all of the extra-curriculars they'd encouraged each other to engage in, she was actually not that far behind her sister in numbers, given the two fewer years she'd had to work with.

Later she would think about numbers. But right now her cock lust wiped all thought from her mind. Her hunger for huge cocks, which had been with her since her freshman year of college and those two silly boys she'd been studying with in their dorm room, made her weak in the knees now and her mouth drop open and her eyes glaze over. She didn't care who Jack or Simon were, or that they were both surely fifteen to twenty years younger than she was, not much older than her children. She hadn't had one of her "lust explosions" as Mike lovingly referred to them in weeks, but this one was going to be big.

And like her younger sister, Katie's own cock lust was blooming inside her as Will and John moved closer to her and their hands reached out for her. They stood to either side of her body, and she grabbed their cocks as they each took one of her big plump tits in their hand and leaned over to suck it. She gasped at the differing technique of their tongues on her nipples and the different bodily scent of each of them, both tantalizing to her animal brain, but mixed together with their obvious arousal was bringing her up short of breath. Two huge cocks, one black, one white; one in each of her hands. And both for her.

Nothing else was said as the six of them began their alternative workout.

* * *

Carla had no way to know this, but right around the same time she started sucking Simon's cock, her daughter Marie was starting to suck her son Darren's cock for the very first time.

Simon's cock was even more fun to suck than it was to look at, in Carla's opinion. She hadn't tried Jack's yet, so far only stroking it with her free hand while she tried to get Simon's monster deeper and deeper down her throat. They both had big heavy balls that she had so far only briefly touched with her fingertips as she was initially exploring their respective endowments. And while Simon's cock was nothing short of magnificent, Jack's was something to behold in its own right. She wondered if these guys had significant others to share these marvelous cocks with on a regular basis. She was pretty sure Will had a girlfriend, and she knew for a fact that John was married. She'd never bothered to ask either of them if their significant others were okay with their frequent locker-room fucks, but she knew that her own husband was thrilled every time she came home with her holes leaking from one of Will's or John's copious cum-shots. Just like she always enjoyed trying to guess who Mike had been fucking by the flavor of the leftover pussy juice on his cock.

Almost reluctantly, Carla left Simon's cock to just the stroking of her left hand so she could give Jack some overdue attention. As she switched from one cock to the other, she caught a brief glimpse of her sister sucking Will's gorgeous cock and stroking John's. Carla sucked Jack's massive cock into her mouth, marveling that a man that big could be this fucking hard. It made her pussy drip knowing that it was hard for her, and she couldn't wait to give control over to these two near-strangers and let them use her fuckholes for their own pleasure.

Katie meanwhile was loving every second that she got to have Will's or John's huge cock in her mouth. She alternated in such a way that whomever she wasn't sucking she was stroking, and whichever hand was free was working her own pussy. She badly wanted to cum, and it was only because Carla had not yet ordered anyone to fuck her that she was holding back from pushing one of these muscled studs down onto the bench and impaling herself on his cock. Thankfully she didn't have to wait long.

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,094 Followers