Marie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EdandMarie
EdandMarie
197 Followers

Marie said, "Erin was relieved, thinking it was over. She started to straighten up, but Craig put a hand on her back and pushed her down. He told her to put both hands on the table. He ran his cock up past her anus and then back down past her clit. He did this a few times and then she felt him moving the head of his cock around her opening. She closed her eyes and felt the pressure as he pushed the head into her pussy. He turned to Tim and mentioned how tight Erin was, as if she wasn't in the room, then pushed more in. He pulled back and after repeating this about three times, he hit her cervix. At first it hurt, but as he stroked in and out a few times slowly and rested it fully inside her, she became accustomed to his size."

"He hesitated only a moment before he started sawing in and out with increasing speed and zero tenderness. Before long, he had grabbed her hips and was slamming her into the table with all his might. He was letting out loud grunts and telling Tim how awesome her pussy was, when all of a sudden, he drove in and held is cock deep. She felt him pouring cum into her at the same time she heard his grunts increase in volume and pitch. He jerked a couple of times and then basically fell over on her back. She could feel him softening inside her and his cream begin to exit her pussy, sliding down her thighs. After a couple more minutes, his dick slipped out and he got up, moving back to his desk chair. Erin then straightened up and began collecting up her clothes in silence. She asked to go to the ladies room and they directed her to it. Inside, she cleaned up what she could and got her clothes back on. Going back in was the hardest thing she said she'd ever done, but if she hadn't, she wouldn't have been offered the role."

"I'm so happy you went with me," Marie affectionately declared, "If something like that had happened to me, I don't know what I would have done."

I assured her, "If that had happened to you, I would have made certain they never could do it to another woman."

Not wanting to get into a serious discussion just them, I selfishly asked, "What was the thing that happened to you tonight? You said one thing didn't really involve you and one did. I assume this one didn't, so you still have more to tell me."

"Well," she began, "I haven't told you how this ended yet, so hang on...well I guess I can hang on for you while I finish."

"Erin was in tears as she finished telling me about her audition. I leaned over and hugged her. She almost immediately broke into a full out cry. I stroked her hair and moved it out of her face, telling her everything was alright. As her sobs subsided, I suggested she clean up a little. She went over to the sink and straightened up her face. I got up as well and walked over to her. As she finished, she thanked me for listening and not judging. Then she gave me a hug."

There was a silence and then she gave me a stern look and stated, "Now Ed, you and I have talked about my lack of desire to be with a woman. You know that I like the taste of my juices on your cock, but I'm not interested in getting it from the tap. Having said that, I have to tell you that I enjoyed the hug in more than a friendly way. Remember, we were both nude and I didn't really think about it at the time, but as she pressed up against me and our breasts touched against each other, it was...well, erotic for me. She felt so soft and smelled nice and I suspect the highly sexually charged atmosphere we were in helped too."

"I think we both felt a little uncomfortable all of a sudden and I sensed her pulling back. As she did, she gave me a soft kiss on the cheek. When she pulled back from the kiss, she looked in my eyes and we both slowly leaned in to each other. We embraced in the softest, most tender kiss I have ever had. She again drew back and I told her it was nice. This apparently encouraged her and she leaned in for another. The second kiss grew in passion from a gentle kiss until our tongues were deeply entwined. I don't know what came over me, but I liked it, even more when her hand came around and began to caress my breast. It may have gone farther, but just then a knock came on the door telling us we were needed on the stage. We were both startled and a little embarrassed, but agreed to talk about it later."

Marie paused like she had reached the end of the story or at least what she would tell me for now. I heard her giggle and I looked down at her. She was removing her cum soaked hand from my cock as she said, "It appears you really liked the ending!"

To be continued...

*

We would love to hear your comments and would appreciate if you rate the story (we would really appreciate five stars, if warranted). If you choose to leave a mean degrading comment, you will be ignored, but I'm sure you're used to that. If the story got you hard or wet , give us a good rating, don't flame us!

EdandMarie
EdandMarie
197 Followers
12