Marie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EdandMarie
EdandMarie
197 Followers

"I miss you too. Good night."

The phone went dead and I set it down. I sat in my hotel room for a long time thinking about our conversation. I came to the conclusion that I really wanted Marie to be naughty. I also decided that as much as I enjoyed the evening reviews and the limited visuals I got in the audition, I definitely wanted to be an active participant and only an occasional spectator from this point on.

There was a plan brewing in my head, but I didn't have all the particulars yet. Tomorrow night, seeing everything in person would put a lot of the pieces in place. It would be the start of what I hoped to be an interesting new chapter in both our lives. To be continued...

We would love to hear your comments and would appreciate if you rate the story (we would really appreciate five stars, if warranted). If you choose to leave a mean degrading comment, you will be ignored, but I'm sure you're used to that. If the story got you hard or wet, give us a good rating, don't flame us!

EdandMarie
EdandMarie
197 Followers
12