Marie Ch. 06

Story Info
Ed's first time at rehearsal, the first hour.
5.2k words
4.56
61.9k
43

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EdandMarie
EdandMarie
197 Followers

This is another part of our first attempt at erotica. It is recommended you read the previous parts before reading this one. It is in the Loving Wives section and is a fantasy that involves sex outside wedlock. If this type of thing offends you, stop reading! If you choose to read this, we sincerely hope you enjoy it.

As had been the case this week, the alarm came too soon, this time in the form of the hotel wake up call. Sitting up in bed I realized why they say don't ever sit on a hotel bedspread. That's where I had been last night when Marie's reminiscence of her evening had caused me to spray my DNA all over myself and said bedspread, twice.

I hopped in the shower and although the warm water was a joy, it didn't compare with Marie's version of a relaxing shower yesterday. I couldn't help myself as I stroked my cock remembering her words last night. I furiously rubbed as I contemplated what I would witness tonight as I got a first-hand view of rehearsals. I lost control at that thought and shot my load into the cascade of the shower.

For the most part, the day flew by. I had an early start and remained very busy, until departing for home around 2:30pm. With a determined drive home, I arrived about 4:30pm, just enough time for a quick shower and change of clothes. Marie pulled in at five sharp. I met her at the door and she literally flew into my arms. We shared an incredible embrace and kiss, unlike anything I could remember. After a couple minutes, I loosened my hold on her and she reluctantly followed suit.

Neither of us had said a word to this point and still hesitated as we looked at each other. Finally I had to say, "I missed you so much. It feels like I'm coming home after a month away, not just a single night."

She looked at me with tears welling up in her eyes, "I know how you feel. I'm so glad you're home and you can come with me tonight."

"You need to take a quick shower and change. I'll leave you alone so you can get it done or else you won't make it out of this house." I meant what I said. I'd have liked nothing better than to ravage her in the doorway. I wanted her so badly, but knew I couldn't start anything, time just wouldn't allow it.

"I'll hurry, but don't come in here because I can't trust myself right now and we need to get going."

I let her ready herself in seclusion. I honestly was impressed with my willpower. My dick was already yelling at me and anyone else who looked down at the tent in my pants. I wore loose fitting linen pants and boxers. I would have gone commando, but was concerned with the level of excitement tonight, my pre-cum might appear as if I had bladder control issues. As it was, I was worried I might even have a load escape from the boys with only the visual stimulation I'd be getting over the next several hours. I really was uncertain how I would handle things tonight, but I desperately wanted to find out.

Marie came out of the bedroom in a light summer dress with only spaghetti straps. She couldn't wear a bra with it and as the sun hit it, I was able to see the dress was the only thing she wore. I asked about the lack of undergarments and she simply explained she didn't like the marks on her skin when she got naked each night. Made sense to me and Ed Jr.

We got in the car and headed to the theatre. Talk was as normal as any other couple, stuff about work, the weather, and plans for the weekend. The conversation tailed off the closer we got to the theater. As we arrived, I parked and we walked together to the stage door. Once inside, we were split up with only enough time for a quick kiss.

Visitors were being ushered to a conference room and asked to stay there for a short talk with the director, Craig. When I walked in, there were only two people there, an attractive young couple.

Before I could say anything the young man said, "How ya doin, I'm Jack and this is my girlfriend, Annabelle. We're friends of Mary; she's one of the understudies."

As I shook the hand he offered, I replied "Hi, I'm Ed, Marie's husband. She's plays the wife."

Jack was about 6'1", 180 pounds, had short brown hair and an athletic build. He was wearing long baggy khaki shorts and a white t-shirt. His girlfriend, the olive-skinned Annabelle, looked gorgeous. She's a 5'4", 105 pound brunette with perky 34B breasts and a delicious round ass. She wore a black tube top, loose fitting skirt barely covering her cute cheeks and a pair of three inch heels. Both of them looked more like the actors I expected to see than guests like myself.

We made some small talk, staying off the subject of what we expected to witness tonight. We'd only been in the room two or three minutes when another guest arrived. She introduced herself as Kim, Tim's wife.

Kim looked to be about 35, although I found out later she was 42. She was about 5'2", 120 pounds, had shoulder length dirty-blond hair and what appeared to be 34B breasts with hard nipples on top. She wore a nice fitting pair of jeans with a deep V'd halter top, allowing everyone a good view of her shapely tits.

We no more had introductions and Craig walked in. He asked us to all to sit and then began, "We asked to have closed rehearsals for the first few days to get the actors comfortable with each other. We thought with people they knew or their significant others present, they might have been inhibited and not given their best efforts. We have a limited time before the play opens and we needed to get things going fast and we appreciate your understanding in this. If you see something that excites or bothers you, we need you to keep it away from the actors. Before we leave this room, you all need to commit to that."

Everyone readily agreed and it appeared no one was ignorant of the goings on over the last several rehearsals. I wondered just how much they knew of the specifics of who had done what, as Marie had probably done more than any other single person or so I thought.

Craig acknowledged everyone's agreement and he explained, "We'll be rehearsing until around 11:00pm and there aren't any scheduled breaks. People just take them when they can. We have a room set up with food and drinks and you're welcome to anything at anytime. There are also dressing rooms, but they are off limits without permission. So, if no one has any questions, feel free to explore the theatre, have a seat in the audience or hang around back stage. Just remember to be quiet when we are running lines."

"We have visitor tags specific for each of you, so if you're questioned by anyone, you can show you're allowed to be here. Make sure you remember these each day you come to watch. We won't be making a second one for you and you will not be allowed in without it", Craig emphasized. With that, he walked out and we followed. Kim first, then Jack and Annabelle, and I took up the rear, staring at Annabelle's incredible butt as I followed her out.

As we left the room, the cast and crew were waiting for us, all in their street clothes. We were briefly introduced and then they were each quickly named off with their role or job. I didn't really hear a thing as I looked over first the women and then the men. At first glance they were all as Marie had described, very attractive. There were also about eight crew members, along with one of the backers, Mr. Thompson.

Mr. Thompson was in his mid-forties and in decent shape. He was a stand-out from everyone else in his formal look, suit and tie, as well as the manner everyone else appeared to treat him. He was obviously very important to this show.

After introductions, Marie found me. She kissed me softly and said, "I won't really be able to spend time with you until I get a break for dinner and I never know when that is, so I hope you can keep yourself occupied until then." She gave my cock a light squeeze on her last words and found it was already or maybe I should say still, half-hard.

She gave me another kiss and whispered in my ear, "There may be some unusual things going on during the rehearsals I didn't mention. I never had time to tell you everything, so I hope nothing upsets you." She gave me another kiss, this one on my cheek and looked into my eyes.

"Don't worry about me," I replied, "I'll stay out of the way and be quiet."

Marie looked more serious and quietly said, "I didn't mean that, it's just the crew can get excited, as well as the cast, and when people get excited around here, they loosen things up or even relieve the problems. It's all harmless."

I gave her a quizzical look and asked, "Does that mean the visitors too."

"It can."

"How do they relieve the problem?"

"Usually it's a solo act, but if they can find a co-star then more power to them."

"What if I find a co-star?

She didn't hesitate when she said, "I don't think given recent events I could deny you a helper." With that, she again gave me a soft kiss on the cheek and headed to her dressing room or more accurately, her undressing room.

With Marie gone, I wandered for a few minutes to get the lay of the land, so to speak. In my brief travels, I found the "green room" with the buffet. I grabbed a bottle of water and continued looking around. There were three or four workers milling around, but no actors. Then I heard a bell ring and the next thing I see is Jane, the young girl who plays the one who cheats with Tim, my wife's acting husband, along with Tim and Craig walking out on stage.

Jane is about 5'4", 105 pounds, with blond hair just off her shoulders. She had a nice tan which I'd find out was without tan lines. Her breasts were very perky as is common for a young lady around twenty, I suspected about a 32B. In a couple of minutes I'd also see she had a completely shaved pussy and a solid shapely ass.

Tim was about 5'8", 160 pounds, with salt and pepper hair fashioned like and executive might. He had a decent tan with a white ass from the shorts he must have worn. His cock was maybe a touch over six inches and a little thicker than average. In general, he was in excellent shape for a man of forty.

Craig was talking to them, so I took that time to go sit in the first row, front and center. I had no more sat down when Jack and Annabelle walked over and asked if I minded them sitting down next to me. I said I would enjoy the company and smiled as Annabelle sat down immediately to my right, with Jack on her other side.

Craig told the actors to perform the scene where they hook up for the revenge fuck after finding out Marie was cheating with Jane's boyfriend Brad. This was not a long scene as it was intended for revenge and no seduction or foreplay was required.

As they were told to start, Jane knocks on the door and after being invited in, tells Tim about Marie's infidelity. She also is the one to suggest they have a tryst and let the other two know about it, even producing pictures of their session. Tim readily agrees and almost tears her clothes off, roughly running his hands over her body and crushing her breasts with his mouth. At this point, the dialog is all moans and grunts as he helps her undress him.

With both of them naked and mauling each other, everyone was silent and staring at the action. Their hands were everywhere. She began to stroke his cock and he was sucking on a breast, squeezing the other, while stroking a couple fingers in and out of her pussy. From where we were seated, you could hear how wet she was and even her stroking of his cock that was getting wet from his pre-cum.

This scene had taken about five minutes to get to this point and I was very uncomfortable. My cock had gotten very hard and although I dressed for it, I was having trouble easing it to a more comfortable position. As I looked over to see if I could adjust it without being seen, I saw Annabelle had her hand on her now exposed pussy and was gently rubbing her clit. Looking further, I see Jack has his cock out and it appears as big as Brad's from Marie's audition.

Annabelle noticed my glance, leaned over and whispered, never taking her eyes off the action, "Mary said it was OK to do this. Apparently everyone does because of all the hot action."

That was all the permission I needed, so I unzipped and fished out my cock. God, did it feel so much better to have it out. I slowly stroked it as I split my time between what was happening on stage and this gorgeous girl next to me fingering herself.

On stage, Tim had carried Jane over to a bed. It was set parallel to the stage so we saw it in profile. As he laid her on the bed, he moved up to her head and she rolled on her side with her face directly in front of his hardening cock. From our vantage point, we could see her face, but she had reached around him and placed a hand on his ass, pulling him in closer. If she wasn't actually sucking him, this was a great fake out. After a minute, he bent enough to pull a camera out of the nightstand. He popped off a couple pictures and handed the camera to her.

Pulling away slightly, he repositioned her so her ass was on the edge of the bed. He knelt down with her legs over his shoulders and proceeded to bury his face in her pussy. Again, we couldn't see this directly, but based on the moaning and slurping, it appeared very real. Jane started bucking and yelling and then her ass came off the mattress and she locked in place as an orgasm swept over her. As she came down and Tim's face was still in her crotch, she took a couple candids.

As Jane had her orgasm, I heard a kind of squeak to my right. Looking, I noticed Annabelle's hand was buried in her pussy and she was cumming along with Jane. I had temporarily stopped stroking myself as I watched both women, for fear of shooting a load onto the seat in front of me. It's a good thing I stopped as being so close to a young beautiful woman having an orgasm was incredibly erotic. It took all the strength I had not to stand up and cum all over her.

After Jane and Annabelle came back to earth, I turned my full attention to the bed on stage. Tim had stood up with Jane's ankles on his shoulders. He leaned in and Jane let out a soft moan. Almost immediately, Tim was pounding her like there was a time limit. It only took a couple minutes and Tim announced he was going to cum and asked where she wanted it. In short choppy words she yelled, "On my face!"

With that he stepped back and while stroking himself, pulled her around so her head was hanging over the edge of the bed. We heard a loud grunt and he started spraying her face, hair and chest with sperm. He was standing a little side ways so we could see her as she got a cum bath. At least one spurt went into her open mouth and she didn't flinch, it was not a surprise.

As Tim emptied the last of his cum on Jane's lips, squeezing out the last drop, he bent his knees to lower his cock into her mouth. At first only the head was in and she hadn't indicated he should stop, he then squared around and appeared to push the rest of his shaft into her mouth. Again, we could only see from the back, but with his legs bent outward, I could see his nut sack resting on her nose. He slid his dick in and out a few times, each time his balls swaying and hitting her face.

Finally, he pulled out and helped her sit up and turn around so her feet hung over the bed. We could clearly see the large load Tim had deposited on her. He then reached down, scooped some with his fingers and she took it in her mouth without hesitation. I clearly heard her say, "yum" after she swallowed.

This was going to be an exhausting night at this rate. I knew I'd be shooting my own load more than once. We were twenty minutes into rehearsal and already I had to back off to prevent cumming.

Tearing my eyes off the stage, I again noticed Annabelle. She was slouched in her seat, legs wide open and her skirt up over her waist. She had very slight pubic hair trimmed in a neat "V" and her lips glistened with her juices. I wanted to bend down and taste them, but I didn't want to get thrown out.

I looked past Annabelle to Jack and found Annabelle's right hand slowly stroking what was a very sizable piece of man flesh between his legs. He must have been 8-8 ½" long. Annabelle's hand was very slowly sliding up past the head and the just as slowly back down to the base. She was looking down at it and as she got to the top, a generous amount of pre-cum oozed out. She bent over and took just the head in her lips. When she straightened back up, the fluid was gone.

Looking down, I saw Annabelle's pantiless ass was exposed to me as she leaned over. For such a slight girl, she had a full round butt. The skin was perfect and looked so soft. I couldn't help myself as I reached my right hand over and gently ran it over her cheek. I immediately froze realizing what I had done, but my concern was unfounded. She just turned to look over her shoulder and gave me a cute little smile and went back to Jack's cock.

Taking her smile as my permission, I explored all I could reach, even running my fingers over the lips of her pussy as they protruded between her tanned thighs. As I did this, she shifted and getting up on her chair, pointed her entire ass at my face. I lost all awareness of my surrounding and leaned forward to kiss her ass. I continued kissing and fondling her backside until I had to taste her. I ran my tongue over her pussy all the way up over her anus and back down again. I did this a couple times and could hear her quiet moans. Just as I was about to dive my tongue inside her, I was jolted back to reality, but the voice very close behind me.

"Okay, Frank and Mary, you're up. Same scene." Craig yelled to the stage.

As I looked back, Craig was only two rows back and a couple seats to my left. With him sat Mr. Thompson and Kim. Kim had her halter untied and dropped down, exposing a couple delicious looking tits. Both Neil and Craig were fondling the breast on their respective side and although I couldn't see, it appeared she may have had their cocks in her hands.

As I turned back to my tasty treat, she had sat back down and was talking with Jack in hushed tones. I thought about moving to some other spot and just as I was about to get up, Annabelle turned and asked, "Can I touch your dick?"

I was dumbfounded at the question and hesitated a second.

"If you don't want me to, it's alright, but I just thought you might like me to massage it" she said in an almost child-like voice.

I blurted out, "No, it's not that I don't want to, it's just you took me by surprise. It's not everyday a young beautiful woman asks to see my cock and I was wondering if I heard you correctly. I would love to have you feel it."

I immediately undid my slacks and pulled them down to release the rest of my engorged penis and balls. As I did, she reached over and wrapped her delicate hand around it. Annabelle slowly ran her hand up and down and back up, squeezing at the up-stroke and getting some pre-cum to ooze out. Without saying a word, she bent over and put the head of my dick in her mouth. I felt her tongue snake out across my slit and grab the liquid. After only a few seconds, she sat back up and smiled at me.

We settled down, as much as anyone can with a hot woman caressing your cock, and watched the stage again. Frank and Mary had progressed to being naked already. As Frank led her to the bed I could see was just a bit smaller than Tim, maybe just under six inches and not quite as thick. He had the same build as Tim, but was maybe an inch taller. In all other respects he could have doubled for Tim, right down to how he combed his hair and trimmed their pubes. Mary could have been Jane's twin. She was about five pounds heavier, but had the same hair, breasts, tan lines and shapely behind.

They had said all the same lines and even made out the same as the first couple, but as they reached the bed, there were some little changes. Mary laid down at more of an angle, so when she sucked Frank and he ate her, we could plainly see they were not faking. Even when he was to enter her, they were turned so each had one foot on the floor and one on the bed. We saw clearly as he brushed his cock head up and down her pussy lips. Frank hesitated only slightly with the head poised at Mary's vaginal opening before he pushed in completely.

EdandMarie
EdandMarie
197 Followers
12