Marie Consoles Me

Story Info
Split from Karen, her mother looks after my needs.
5.2k words
4.31
42.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a number of stories here that are all written based on true events to the best I can remember them now. If you look at my profile and stories you will be able to read and put together pieces of my life. I'm a very sexual person and have dated and since married women with similar interests.

***

After dating for around 3 years, Karen and I broke up. She broke my heart and I'd rather not get into it here.

About three weeks after we ended I was sitting at home watching tv when my phone beeped. I picked it up. There was a sms from Karen on it. I was only really starting to come to terms with the break up and wasn't sure if I wanted to read what she had wrote.

After about 5 mins of arguing with myself I opened the message.

"Bag of your things at my house. You can collect it today. I'm out for the day mum is home and will give you the bag."

I ached for an x at the end of the message showing she still cared but I didn't get one. I got off the sofa and into my car for the short drive to Karen's house. I was nervous getting out of the car, hoping I arrived quick enough that Karen might still be there and we could make up.

I reached the door and knocked. I wasn't expecting what I got when it opened. Marie, Karen's mother, opened the door fully and stood just inside the door practically naked. Her hair was straightened, coming just below her ears. She had make up on and looked... well beautiful. Her lips were done in a burgundy colour, and looked fuller than usual. Her deep brown eyes detailed perfectly with mascara and eye shadow.

She wore a simple gold necklace they hung between her two large naked breasts, 34 DD breasts that had long since lost their perkiness but none of their beauty. Just like her daughter, Marie's areolas were large and light pink in colour, topped by two hard nipples. Her naked stomach, although thin and sexy had a little extra just around the waist. Sitting on the waist was a black suspender belt with red lace edging. The strings ran down her leg connected to thigh high black fishnet stockings. Between the strings, her beautiful pussy. The pubic hair was shaped into a thin landing strip that stopped at her clit. Again like her daughter Marie's clit was large and swollen, and it was always exposed from her clit hood. She had large lips that hung if anything further below her clit than Karen's sweet pussy.

Following down her stockings Marie was wearing black stilettos

This mature milf still had it. She put out her hand and said "Tom come with me, you'll soon forget my daughter."

I didn't even hesitate as I took her hand. Ever since Marie had walked in on me and her daughter fucking three years previous she had been obsessed with my cock. And honestly, that first time I penetrated her vagina two years ago I had found it the perfect fit for my cock.

Marie closed the door and led me upstairs. I watched her ass jiggle with each step. At 45 her ass wasn't exactly firm, and it moved incredibly in front of my face as we walked up the stairs. My cock strained against my boxer shorts, already fully erect and looking forward to enjoying this mature tight pussy.

Marie led me to her bedroom and her marital bed. I loved fucking her where Paul, her husband, should be claiming his wife. Instead he barely took care of her needs. Once in the bedroom Marie opened a drawer and took something out. She walked back towards me with a small diamond shaped blue tablet in her hand. She pressed it into my mouth.

"Swallow Tom, it's Viagra."

I swallowed the tablet as I was told. Marie carefully and deliberately removed my clothes. At last she bent in front of my crotch as she pulled my pants down over my fully erect cock. It strained against the material until at last the elastic waist band was pulled over my exposed purple mushroom head. My cock sprung out hitting Marie as she hoped. Almost subconsciously she took my smooth circumcised cock into her mouth. Inch by hard inch it disappeared into her hungry mouth. Marie forced my cock down her throat, gagging on it as her nose pressed against my body.

"Mmmmm baby," I groaned.

Marie pulled back, fighting back the sickness. I had never been deep throated before.

"My spoiled daughter ever do that?"

"No Marie, that was the first time anyway had ever taken every bit of it."

Marie returned to my cock, licking the head and spreading my cocks eye with her tongue. She moved down to my smooth shaved balls and began to suck on them, taking turns taking each testicle in. Her hand continued to pump my cock as this hot milf tea bagged me.

Her free hand was soon teasing my ass, while she continued to suck my balls and wank my dick. Marie sucked her finger, getting it lubricated before she penetrated my ass. One finger was soon followed by two as she milked my prostate. I had told her before that Karen had introduced me to anal play, and Marie was quick to follow suit. Pumping my cock and prostate while sucking my balls soon had me ready to explode.

"I'm gonna cum Marie," I groaned. She quickly moved in front of my cock, her two hands working my cock. Each stroke brought me closer to ejaculation.

Her face was no more than an inch from my cock as the first stream of cum exploded from my hard dick. The first load landed on her face stretching from her lips diagonally across Marie's right eye. The second squirt hit her forehead and hair, the third across her lips and nose, while the last hit her right eye again.

"Take a second Tom, I'll busy myself," Marie suggested.

The Viagra had kicked in, my cock didn't soften at all after I came. I took a few moments waiting for the sensitive sensation to leave my cock.

Marie lay on her bed, spreading her stocking covered legs as she played with her smooth pussy lips. The landing strip design of her pubic hair gave a clear view of Marie's large clit and lips.

Her right hand rubbed her clit lightly, moving slowly down her slit between her lips. She never once let her fingers enter her pussy. She just kept herself turned on.

"First thing I want in my pussy today is your large cock Tom. I love how your cock looks. That big exposed head looks amazing and Karen is giving this up." Marie's eyes looked deep into mine as she continued to rub her tight cunt.

"Well Marie, it's her loss and my gain being here with you. I've told you before your pussy is tighter than your daughters."

Marie rubbed her pussy faster. She loved when I compared her to her daughter and told her what I preferred in her.

I took her full body in once more, noticing how her large breasts both hung down the side of her body below her arm pits.

"You ready yet Tom? This pussy isn't going to fuck itself. Spilt me open you young stud," Marie said getting impatient.

I climbed the bed, watching the cum roll from Marie's face. The dirty slut hadn't cleaned any of my seed from her face. I moved between her legs, running my cock head the length of her pussy, from the opening up to her clit and back down. I pushed my cock in slightly splitting her lips. My cock head entered her cunt slowly.

"Put it in Tom. What are you waiting for? Fuck me!"

I laughed at her impatience, as I pushed all 8 inches of my cock into her tight pussy. I moaned at the pleasure and tightness, while Marie moaned as her pussy was stretched. Marie wrapped her legs around my waist tight keeping me deep inside her.

"That's more like it Tom, leave my pussy stretched. Fill me with your seed. Let me be your little fuck toy"

Marie was the horniest I had ever seen her. The feel of her stockings around me was amazing as i started to rhythmically move my hips in and out, my cock following. Marie's pussy felt like it was pulling against each stroke, pulling my cock back in. Marie kissed me, her tongue running across my lips until i opened my mouth and let it in. As her tongue entered my mouth I could taste my salty cum from her lips.

My cock moved back and forward, I moved harder and faster wishing I had more cock to give, wanting to push even deeper. I wanted to split her, and fucked harder and faster. This milf was hungry for my cock and moaned loudly with each thrust.

Her hands ran across my back, her nails dragging across my skin. Marie pulled my head towards her before she bit and sucked on my neck. I tried to go faster as I pumped her tight hungry pussy. The harder I pushed the more audible the slapping of my balls against her thick ass became. Marie closed her eyes, threw her head back and bit her lower lip letting out a whimper.

"I'm cumming," she whispered.

I was fast running out of breath, but I couldn't slow. I didn't want to ruin her orgasm, so I forced myself to keep the pace. Marie's legs tightened around my waist, minimising my thrusts until my cock barely moved out and was held balls deep in her pussy.

"Fuck that was good!"

I rolled off Marie panting, tired but loving it. I hadn't cum that time and my cock was still rock hard, the magic little blue diamond shaped pill still working. I lay beside Marie, my eyes closed, trying to recover when I sensed she was moving. I looked over at Marie as she was at the opposite end the bed going through her bedside locker. I lay there looking at her beautiful pussy. The large lips so similar to my ex's, Marie's daughters, and it hit me as it often did that I fucked the pussy that came from that one as well as this beautiful tight pussy. Despite being fucked for the last 10 mins or so, unlike Karen's, it would tighten up quickly.

Marie came back to me with a smile on her face. In one hand she held her rubber vibrator, a six inch silicone fake cock. In her other KY Jelly.

"You deserve this Tom. I know you love it. Did she ever give it to you in the end?"

"No Marie, your daughter never let me fuck her bum. And you know I love the tightness back there."

Marie loved anal. Her and her husband used to regularly do it, and after about the third time we had been together she gave me the opportunity to loose my anal virginity. She particularly loved knowing that Karen never let me in her back door. It was like a competition to her, who could please me more, mother or daughter. I always left her guessing but Marie did satisfy me more.

"You ready to go Tom!"

Marie got on her knees and put her head on the pillow. Her ass was up in the air as she turned the switch at the bottom of her vibrator on. The hum filled the room as she brought the vibrator to her large clit. She gave me the KY Jelly.

I squirted some into my hands, rubbed them together to warm the gel up. I then rubbed it into her smooth ass hole. Slowly I slide my index finger into her waiting ass.

"Hmmmm," moaned Marie.

In and out I moved my finger, before adding a second. Adding the extra finger was a struggle and I had to move slower as I teased my fingers in. Once the two fingers were in and moving back and forward freely I pulled them out and squirted some extra KY onto my hand and massaged it into my raging hard on.

I stood on the bed behind Marie and pressed my cock head against her puckered ass hole. Slowly I pushed my cock in. Having to use force, I pushed in struggling against Marie's muscles naturally pushing against me. My mushroom head was soon in.

"Owww," Marie groaned.

I gave her a second. Once the head was in the shaft would follow easier. Standing on the bed, behind Marie, ready to push my cock into my ex-girlfriend's mother's ass i looked out the window and realised if any of Marie's neighbours looked they could probably see us!

Honestly, I didn't care, I was single. Marie was the one risking her family.

Without thinking of it anymore I pushed my dick further into her. Inch by inch, slowly I pushed my dick in. I loved the sensation of her ass pushing against my cock as I forced my cock in deeper. I was eventually squatting behind Marie, my cock balls deep in her tight ass. The hum of the vibrator continued to fill the room in between Marie's pleasurable and painful moans. Slowly I pulled back leaving my cock head inside her. I pushed back in slightly faster, but still slow and steady.

Marie's moans became more pleasurable as she worked her clit with the vibrating dildo.

I grabbed her thick ass with both hands as I upped the tempo again.

"Faster Tom," moaned Marie.

I duly obliged. My hard cock started to move faster and harder in and out of this milf's tight ass. The sensation of her muscles was incredible.

Lost in pleasure Marie moaned, "fill your future mother-in-law's ass with cum."

I didn't correct her, as I pumped my rock hard cock into the mature sluts ass. Her tight anus was too much for me to hold back. I grabbed her fat ass tight as I unloaded my cum in her ass. With the last thrust I forced my cock as far as it would go into her tight rectum.

I pulled my still hard cock from her ass, as her muscles reacted and forced my cum out of her ass. I fell back on the bed noticing two red hand marks on her ass, and watched as my cum rolled from her ass and down onto her pussy. I watched as Marie slowly moved her fingers out of her pussy, the vibrator lay on the bed under her, discarded.

Marie gingerly got up and kissed me. It was a deep passionate kiss. For the first time in the last two years I could sense more feeling in the kiss than just a bit of sex. Maybe it was because I was vulnerable and wanted that, or perhaps being single opened me up to connecting with Marie more. Either way our tongues explored each other's mouth before we broke and looked into each others eyes. I put my hand to her cheek and said "thank you."

Marie jumped suddenly and went to the bathroom. I lay on her bed, her and her husband's bed in fact, and just thought about what lay ahead. My cock was still hard, the Viagra still running through my veins. I thought about Karen, and if we would ever get back together. I thought about the moment I just had with Marie. I didn't know what that was but it did make it clear, Karen and I were finished. Here I was lying on her mother's bed having had something like our fifteenth sex session, who knows how many times I actually fucked her during those, or how many blow jobs she had given me over the two plus years. I realised then I didn't really love Karen nor did I deserve her. Whatever there was between Marie and I would have to play itself out.

"Tom... Tom come here." Marie was calling me from the bathroom. I got up and made my way to the bathroom. I could hear the shower running and when I went in Maire was in the shower. Her stockings, suspenders, belt and shoes were in a pile in the corner.

"That cock needs to be cleaned if you want more of this, and you do want more don't you? Tell me again how you would rather fuck me than my daughter!"

"Want more? It's all I want. When we have sex I have never physically felt anything better," I said as I stepped into the bath and under the water falling from the shower head. "You know I prefer my girls to have big breasts and a nice big ass, and you win hands down in both cases," I lied, or half lied. Marie's tits were bigger by a cup size, but they had lost their perkiness that Karen's still had. While her ass was bigger, it also sagged a little and was bigger due to being fatter rather than Karen's roundness that came from working out. But realistically for a 45 year old woman she was in really good shape. I don't know if she believed me, and I don't think she cared if I was lying. She was happy hearing those words come from a 23 yr old either way. The next lines from my mouth were undoubtedly the truth.

"As for the pussy of yours, how many times do I have to tell you that not only is it tighter than your daughters, it is probably one of the tightest I have ever fucked. That and how it looks, all I can think of is your tight pussy"

With a big smile on her face, Marie squirted a large amount of shower gel onto her hands and proceeded to wash my cock. She stroked it up and down, rubbing around the base of my cut head. She ran a finger along the eye of my cock making sure nothing from our anal adventure was left on my member.

"Step back under the water Tom."

I did as I was told and rinsed the gel from my cock. Marie lathered up some more shower gel and washed my cock again. Two hands moving up the length of my cook, rubbing over every vein and rubbing against my fat head. When one hand would reach the top the second would start at base and repeat.

"That Viagra really has done a job," I said motioning to my still hard cock.

"There is more where that came from," laughed Marie. "Now rinse those suds off again."

Once my cock was sud free Marie was on her knees again taking my cock into her hungry mouth. Her hands caressed my testes as she licked and sucked my cock. Her mouth was so warm, it felt so good being blown by this beautiful woman. She was looking me straight in the eye as she brought one hand to the base of my dick. Holding my cock steady age forced all eight inchs of my cock into her mouth and down her throat. She gagged a little as she pulled back, still looking into my eyes as she took the length again. Her eyes were watering, she gagged some more before moving backwards and then forwards onto my cock again.

Then her head started to bob back and forward. The pace quickened, and Marie used her hands at the base of my cock and balls like a pro. The water rolled over the both of us as Marie continued to suck my cock. One hand dropped from my balls and out of sight between her legs. Harder and faster she worked my cock. Stroke after stroke brought me closer to orgasm.

"Swallow my cum Marie," I moaned as the orgasm took hold. Nothing but a trickle of semen ran from my cock. I had nothing left to give.

Marie stood smiling, still holding my cock as it very slowly began to return to its flaccid state.

"Let's get something to eat," Marie said as she kissed my cheek before stepping out of the shower and drying herself off.

I followed her and dried my body, and started to go to her room to get my clothes.

"No no baby, no clothes today I want to admire your strong body."

We went downstairs and into the kitchen. Marie set about putting together some sandwiches as I sat and watched my nympho milf. My cock at this stage was completely flaccid. It was done for a few hours well and truly warn out. As Marie moved about the kitchen her large breasts swung from side to side. Her ass wobbled and I sat in awe, those feelings arising again. Was I falling in love with her? I didn't know, after all the years it was possible. Marie saw me looking at her and blushed before coming to me and kissing me. No tongue, just a passionate lips to lips kiss, my hand running through her short brown hair. Marie's hand ran down my side sending shivers through me. I don't know if she sensed it or not but something felt different and she pulled away quickly.

"Not such a big boy now are we," Marie said forcing a laugh and purposely breaking the silence. "I'll sort that out and have you going again," she said looking at my worn out dick.

Minutes later Marie placed a plate of sandwiches, a cup of coffee and another Viagra down in front of me.

"Eat it all up, I have the sofa bed in the back living room set up for us to re-live our first night together. Do you remember that night Tom, when Karen left you unsatisfied and I filled your needs?"

"Of course I do Marie, it was the start of our amazing journey. What we have done since is well... probably not fair on Karen or Paul but I wouldn't change it," I said.

"Why do you think I organised this Tom? This could be our last time together. You won't have an excuse to be here anymore so how will we find a way to be together? I found your hoodie and t- shirt a couple of weeks ago. I hid them only letting Karen find them on a day I knew I would be alone. I volunteered to stay home and give them to you."

12