Marie Gets Busted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came again, just as I felt his cock jerk inside of me, and then after his warm sap soothed what felt like my shredded insides it was over. Tom stepped back and got dressed while I tried to at least sit up and figure out the license of the car that just hit me.

"You're free to go," Tom informed me, rubbing my shoulder as he passed. "If you want to shoplift again I work Wednesdays through Sundays."

It was over. Tom's cum and my fluids were drooling out of my raw pussy, so I stood up and wiped as best I could with my panties before stuffing them in my pocketbook and getting dressed.

I ached from head to toe as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. My breasts were slightly bruised and I suspected that my back was red but all in all I survived.

"Get your head out of your ass, Marie," I mumbled at my reflection while I brushed my hair in an effort to not look like I just been fucked in an storeroom.

I was about to put my brush away and leave when all of the sudden the mirror disappeared. The glass was obviously still there but a light came on from the other side and what I was looking at wasn't my tattered face but three jackasses braying on the other side of a two-way mirror.

"Fuckers!" I yelled while scrambling out the door, and as I hurried down the aisle I got the thrill of passing Tom who was chatting with the cashier.

"Thanks for shopping at Value Drug," the red-head chirped while doing a bad job of trying not to laugh her ass off as Tom nodded at me.

I'm not sure anybody was looking when my panties flew out of my pocketbook when I neared the store, but I wasn't about to go back and get them, instead just diving into my Toyota and getting out of that lot as fast as I could.

At home, I poured myself a tall adult beverage and unwrapped the lipstick, and it was then that I saw it. The deodorant. Somehow it had ended up in my bag. Tom the security guard had it last. How did I end up with it?

Maybe I would go back some day to pay for it and explain what happened. Some Wednesday through Sunday perhaps?

***

thanks for reading

12