Marie, My Lover

Story Info
Mature lady awakens his passion.
1.8k words
4.29
112.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The names in this story are changed. I believe this story to be fairly accurate. Who knows if the story gets better with age, or did I forget the good parts? I hope you enjoy this as much as I did.

* * * * *

I had been traveling for some time. Working for several weeks a various plants around the country. I work as a professional in the environmental field. After spending several years on submarines, and still a southerner, it was only natural me to enjoy time in smoky old bars, listening to country music, and drinking. For many years, my drink of choice was beer, but that became a problem. Coca Cola was now my current vice.

In my travels, there have been some really exciting times, at the most unlikely places. However, it seems that the ladies could always tell when there was a horny male was on the hunt. But once I would let my guard down, and just try to have fun, opportunity would pop out in front of me.

I was standing at the bar, watching the dance floor. Never did feel comfortable dancing, so the slow dances were my first choice. I noticed the two ladies next to me seemed to enjoy slow dances as well. It seems they both worked at a local mall store for plus size ladies.

I asked the lady closest to me to dance to a really nice blues number, and off we went. Her name was Marie. We could hold each other, move to the music, and enjoy the night. After a few songs together, I was feeling particularly horny, and told Marie that I sure would like to spend the rest of my night with her. We both knew that closing time was getting near.

Marie suggested that if that was what I wanted, I should ask her friend Greta to dance. She loved sex, and would probably jump at the chance. As Greta and I had only said hello after an introduction, I decided that just dancing with Marie would be just fine. After years on submarines, anyone would become familiar with masturbation and know that self-pleasure was natural, fun, and safer than catching something.

After a few more songs, Marie asked why I had not approached Greta. There is no way that I would want to spend the night with a lady that would go to bed with anyone. So Marie and I danced the two more songs, till last call, the lights went up, and we had to leave.

As a nice guy, it was only right to escort Marie to her car. There, I tried once more. How about we go have some bacon, eggs, and coffee before we part. She agreed, slowly. We did go in my car, to an all night diner. We talked about our past, and our likes and dislikes. You already know my past. Marie had been divorced for four years, and had not slept with her ex- for two years before their divorce. She had three grown children, compared to my one.

Then we shared a slice of pecan pie. We even fed each other. She smiled, and we joked. Then it was time to go, we both had work the next day.

By this time, we had not even kissed. When we stopped at the stop-light, I kissed her lightly on the cheek. Then her lips, then we really kissed. I think we kissed through two or three light changes. Damn, that lady could kiss.

When we got to the bar, next door to my hotel, we kissed again. I asked,

Are you sure you wouldn’t like to sleep here, instead of driving home. She stared at me for a moment, and then said, let’s go. I opened her door, and saw her beautiful legs as her dress rode up her thigh.

Inside my room, we kissed, undressed each other, slowly. We lay on the bed, explored each other’s body. She had large breast with large aureole. I spent a lot of time there. She obviously liked that. After minutes, she was fondling my cock. Yes, it was hard, and standing at full mast. With 9”, she seemed pleased, and commented that I was so much larger than her husband. Reminding me that it was six years since she had sex. I forced myself to slow down. This could be a very exciting evening (morning).

After kissing softly, then hard, we continued to fondle each other. Her breasts were large, with beautiful large nipples. Sucking them slowly, first one, then the other. She began moving on the bed, trying to reach my hard cock. I forced her to wait, telling her that she could take care of me after I had enjoyed her body. Marie really seemed to like the idea that she could relax, and let me please her. I was confident that she would return my attentions, if we didn’t crash and sleep forever.

She was holding my head with both hands, but letting me set the pace, moving from breast to breast. After a while, I moved one hand down to her legs, and rubbed her outer thighs, avoiding her vaginal area completely. I wanted to make sure that when she reached her peak, she would have the most enjoyment.

Sucking one nipple, trying to get more, and more, into my mouth, I concentrated on the on breast with my lips. Fondling her outer legs was nice, but eventually – a gentleman must move for heaven. I moved my hand to her crotch. She had very sparse cunt hair, and it did not cover a larger area. Her body was remarkably smooth, and tight for a large lady with children my age.

I began to play with her pussy. Rubbing, massaging, teasing, finally, moving my fingers to spread her labia. WOW, was she wet. Marie began calling my name and we could both tell she was having a good time. I was for sure. Finally, I pushed one finger slowly over her clit, and into her hot cunt. She gripped my hand with both legs, and bucked up to try to get more into her pussy. We played that way for a few minutes.

Now was time for me to have some enjoyment. I released her nipple from my mouth and began to kiss my way to her navel. Marie held my head in her hands, telling me that I didn’t have to do that. She knew I had every intention of going further. Apparently, her former husband never enjoyed the pleasure of eating this beautiful pussy. This beautiful lady, somehow, believed that I wouldn’t enjoy the smell of her sex, the heat of her really juicy pussy. Boy was she wrong.

I had to strongly, almost forcibly get my mouth to her cunt. Opening her up by spreading her legs, and moving my mouth over her entire mount, I waited a moment. Enjoyed her wreathing beneath me. Holding her legs, enjoying the touch of her skin, feeling her tit bouncing on my cock. Then, I slowly began to kiss closer and closer to her cunt. Then moving my tongue into her wet, waiting slit. Marie began bucking up to meet me. She gave me every vulgar, nasty word she had ever learned; she fucked my mouth with her cunt. This went on for some time.

She finally let me have her entire cunt, and eat, lick, suck, anything I wanted. I really loved kissing her lightly, then running my tongue into her slit, trying to get the entire wet pussy into my mouth. Then we found her clit. (Yes, I knew it was there!) Sucking lightly, then sucking like a starving man, alternating. Marie came so hard, so long, many times. Finally, we both relaxed. And cuddled together.

After we both calmed down a bid, I decided it was my turn. Kissing her on the mouth, gently, she kissed me back. I told her she should enjoy her own taste; it was sexy, and delicious. Hearing this, Marie held may head and kissed me firmly, tried to suck all of her juices out of me. But I kept some for myself.

We were side by side in bed, I moved my leg over hers, using my knee to encourage her to spread slightly. Moving both knees between hers kneeled between her legs, supporting my weight on both arm. Letting Marie feel my cock at her cunt. She kindly reached down to guide my hard 9-inch cock into her pussy. It was like coming home, putting my cock into an oven, we, and damn tight. It really was years since a man had entered her pussy. This was unbelievable.

Pushing into her cunt, she pushed back. With both of using having bellies, we pushed against each other. Marie told me that my weight felt good, to just FUCK. I bet that was the first time this lady used the word in a long time. And being a gentleman, I provided what this lady asked me for. We fucked. Fucked hard. Marie was coming again, over and over. Mult-orgasms rolled onto one another.

I am sorry to admit, I could not hold back any more. Marie wanted my cum inside her, and I delivered – a large delivery. We were both worn out, tired, and we just rolled into a spoon position to rest.

We dosed a while together, with me touching her full breast and feeling her nipples become erect. Rolling them between my fingers, Marie slowly moved her sweet ass against my cock. We played like that for some time. Then she rolled onto her back, and my hand went lower. Fondling her belly and feeling her warm pussy. Her legs slowly opened, and I could tell she was very wet. We could smell the sex in the room. Her breast were delicious as I sucked them. She held my head and urged me to suck harder, nibbling at her breast.

With two fingers inside her hot wet pussy, I couldn’t help but become hungry for more of her. We slowly moved into the classic 69 position. It was difficult to concentrate on her pussy, with her experienced mouth working on my cock. I really wanted to either enjoy her pussy, or her mouth. But neither of us wanted to let go. We stayed together for many minutes. She was coming every few minutes, and with each orgasm, she worked harder to take an orgasm from me. Finally, it happened. Large gush of cum just caught me by surprise and filled her mouth. She took everything I had, and slowly nursed my cock until it became soft.

We spent several hours together in bed that morning. Marie and I have stayed friends for many years. Every visit to her state, brings me back to her bed. Each time, it is like I never left. She likes adventure and excitement. There are more adventures with Marie, but we will save that for another time.

I hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed the memory. Marie – If you read this, please remember how much we enjoyed one another, and how dear you really are to me.