Marie Opens Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don Beck
Don Beck
132 Followers

The table we sat down to was very small, so there was really no way for anyone to put their legs under the table. Too bad for me because I had a raging hard on to hide. As we sat, Marie and Sean were facing each other and I was sort of facing both of them from the side. The table was barely large enough to hold our three drinks, but it still partially blocked my view of my wife's sexy legs, so I moved my chair over a little so I could see them and her short skirt. While I was rewarded with a nice view, I realized I should have moved in the opposite direction because I was sitting just off of her right shoulder so my view was somewhat from behind. I wouldn't be able to see up her skirt from there, but maybe at dinner I would get another chance. As we renewed our conversation, I noticed that I should have sat where Sean was sitting because he had the perfect angle towards Marie's legs. Just as a faint realization began to come over me, Marie quickly uncrossed and crossed her legs.

Marie realized that exposing herself to Don had gotten her suddenly excited and began to wonder if it would be the same with someone else. She wasn't sure she could expose herself to another man. She wasn't even sure why she was considering it. The drinks, the conversation, and the flirting had all been fun, and even somewhat of a turn on, but this was a little different. Granted, exposing herself to Don was, and always had been, tremendously arousing. She was obviously wet. And yet she had to admit, although she was a little unsure, just the fantasy of showing her pussy to another man was making her even wetter. She knew she would probably never see him again, which somehow made it a little safer. As she continued to try to make up her mind, she uncrossed and crossed her legs without thinking. She realized that Sean was paying close attention, and that the look on his handsome face had just helped her to decide her actions. After she made sure that Sean's attention was still focused on her, Marie took a deep breath and turned her smiling face towards Don.

Marie leaned back in her chair and turned her face to me. She was smiling at me as she began to wonder aloud when our table would be ready for dinner. But I only heard the first couple of words because my attention immediately shifted. Because of the angle we were sitting at, I could see her legs as I looked at her face. And her legs were where my gaze focused. I watched as she lifted her right leg off of her left. She moved slowly, sensually. I quickly glanced at Sean and saw where he was looking. His face appeared calm but his eyes were staring intently at my wife's legs. I was a little jealous that I couldn't see what he was about to, but I was also very excited. I looked back at Marie. She was still talking to me but I had no idea what she was saying. I refocused on her nice legs. She appeared to be moving in slow motion but I knew it was only my heightened awareness that made it seem so. Her legs were now apart a few inches with her right leg still slightly raised.

As she lowered her right foot to the ground her legs spread a little more. She now had both feet on the ground, resting on her toes with her heels pulled up so that her open skirt was pointing directly at Sean. They weren't spread wide but with her short skirt it was enough. It wasn't obvious, except of course to Sean and myself. I don't think Marie even realized how well she was doing it. Sean is looking straight at Marie's pussy, I thought to myself. Marie then slowly crossed her left leg over her right. It had all taken only a few seconds but had seemed much longer. I didn't want Sean to know I had seen him admiring my wife, so I looked back at Marie. She was no longer talking but just smiling at me, her cheeks a little flushed. She then turned back to Sean who appeared to be glancing casually around the bar. Marie noticed both of his hands were in his lap.

Right then they finally called for our table. As we rose, I stuck my hand in my pocket and pushed my hard on down as best I could. We thanked Sean for the drinks and the company. He made no effort to get up, but he never took his eyes off of Marie. As we left the bar, Marie took my hand and pulled me in the opposite direction of the restaurant.

At the same time she whispered to me, "I'm hungry for food but I'm hungrier for you." For the second time in two days we rushed back to our room hand in hand. This time the elevator was crowded but since we were in the back corner I managed to reach under the back of her skirt just enough to rub my finger against the bottom of her ass. Marie pushed back and I just got my finger on her wetness when the elevator doors opened. We walked swiftly to our room where Marie kicked off her shoes while I unzipped my pants and dropped them to my ankles. I turned Marie around and placed her on the bed on her hands and knees. I pulled her skirt up and positioned myself between her legs. My rock hard penis found her cunt without help. Marie was so wet my dick slid all the way in in one thrust. We were instantly fucking like animals. I held her hips tightly as we pumped each other vigorously.

Within minutes I exploded with an intense orgasm, filling Marie's pussy with my hot seed. Marie continued to thrust against me, as it was clear that she wanted more. I turned her over, laid her on her back, and began devouring her hot hard clit with my tongue. She was moaning and bucking up against my face. I could feel our hot juices on my chin. I then slid my middle finger into her hole and began rubbing her. When she came I literally had to hold on. She had never come that fast or that hard before. My tongue lost her clit a couple of times but it wasn't hard to find again.

When she finally pulled my head away, I realized my dick was still semi-hard, so I once again buried my cock into her pussy. Soon my dick was rock hard again. Her orgasm continued, becoming stronger. She was holding her breath as she came and I actually started to become concerned. She took a shallow breath, then another, as her pleasure slowly subsided. We continued moving against one another, less urgently, making love and feeling each other on a deeper level. We went on stroking each other for another fifteen minutes or so, smiling at each other, vowing our love for each other, staring into each other's eyes. Neither of us came again but that didn't make it any less pleasurable. Finally we collapsed and just held each other.

My growling stomach broke the quiet. We laughed, got up, cleaned up, and got dressed. We walked arm in arm back to the restaurant where we were surprised to find our table waiting for us, compliments of Sean. There was a bottle of wine with a note from him. It said, "I hope you two realize what a precious gift you share. You have what the rest of us only hope and pray for. Congratulations, Sean."

We smiled and shared a warm loving kiss, oblivious of those around us.

Don Beck
Don Beck
132 Followers
12