Mariel Gets Dirty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David grasped William's hand with the same fingers he had used to finger his wife's cunt moments earlier. "It pays to advertise," David smiled. "I was hoping you might want to hire me after you saw the job."

"I do, I do," said Mariel's husband William, pumping David's hand again. "You did a fine job and I will be happy to pay the going wage –no more, mind you – if you do the same thing every week."

"You have a deal," said David.

"Good, good," said William, smiling at Mariel who still looked a little stunned. "How about making another order of pancakes and sausage for this young man. He needs to keep his energy up."

David smiled. "That's true enough. Thank you. That's very kind."

Mariel walked back to the kitchen like someone sleepwalking and David took a seat on the wide side of the table between Mariel and William. He carried on some small talk with William before Mariel brought a short stack of pancakes, topped with butter and hot, sticky maple syrup.

"This is great, Mrs. Archer," he said, smiling at her.

She looked away at William. "I'm so glad you like them, David."

"Oh I do, I do. Do I taste a little buckwheat in these pancakes?"

William laughed. "You're a smart boy," he said. "You're absolutely right! That's the secret to Mariel's great pancakes."

Mariel jumped in her chair and spilled a little of her coffee but it was not because of David's compliment. Rather it was the feel of David's free hand sliding under her nightgown and over her chubby thighs, then lingering there and stroking her with only his pinky finger brushing against her panty-covered crotch.

"Delicious," said David as Mariel pushed her crotch against his finger and he rolled it in a small circle at the same time until he could feel the coarse pubic hairs and the warmth and the wetness beginning to grow. "I've never had anything better."

William, at the other end of the table, nodded amiably while he finished the last of his breakfast.

David was able to put a big chunk of pancake into his mouth and just about the time the still warm maple syrup dripped along his chin, Mariel shifted her position slightly and David's pinky finger slipped past the cotton panty and was finally touching – flesh to flesh -- the hot, sopping twat of Mariel Archer.

David glanced over at her and he could see Mariels' eyelids flickering which seemed to preced the rolling back of her eyes.

"Oh . . ." she moaned.

William looked up. "Mariel?"

She took a breath and David unplugged his finger from Mariel's aged cunt. "Oh, nothing. I just remembered something I have to do later today."

"Oh," said William, looking at his watch. "I've got to get going. I'm going to be late."

David stood up and wiped his hand on his shorts, then reached out to shake William's hand again. "Thank you so much, Mr. Archer. I'll do a good job for you."

"I know you will," he beamed. "Mariel. I'm off. I'll see you tonight." And he kissed her on the forehead and was gone

Mariel waved at William as he backed out of the driveway but she took a moment to consider the surreal situation.

In the other room was the lust of her life, David. He had already mauled her in a most cheeky fashion under the very nose of her husband, whom she loved and respected. He was manipulative and deceptive, assertive and, yes, even arrogant. These were not traits she respected! The boy would have to be sent on his way, once and for all.

Mariel had a new air of resolve about her as she walked into the kitchen. She tightened the belt on her robe. David, finishing a second helping of pancakes, just chuckled at this. He finished his breakfast, wiped his mouth and pushed away from the table, then crossed his legs like he was lord of the manor. The nerve!

"I can't remember eating a better breakfast," Mrs. Archer. "You are a teriffic cook."

"Well . . ." she said, trying to remain angry, but wanting to respond properly to a compliment. "Well, thank you." She began cleaning up the dishes. "I really think you should go. Mr. Archer said you could have the mowing job so you should deal with him on times and payment."

Mariel was feeling pretty proud of herself, although her vagina still ached with the feel of David's finger entering her there. She looked over at David and he was beaming widely.

"I'm not ready to go yet, Mrs. Archer."

"We don't need the lawn mowed again this week," she said.

"Nah, not that. I was hoping you would serve me dessert."

There was no mistaking that meaning and Mariel strode over to David to give him a piece of her mind, once and for all but David with one smooth motion had pulled the robe belt free and lifted the robe from her shoulders, then tossed it to the floor. Mariel stood there in a long white night dress, two thin straps over the shoulders, her breasts practically visible through the diaphanous bodice. She knew she might as well have been naked.

He moved toward her. "David, we cannot . . . this must end . . ." and she meant it. But standing before this aggressive young man with his long muscular legs and his shorts tight against his growing manhood, she felt oddly alive and was surprised to hear herself groan in a kind of animal resignation.

He was on her now, kissing her face, her neck, rubbing her breasts, her vagina, between her legs.

"Ohh. . . ohh . . ." she said. "No, no, you shouldn't. We mustn't."

David laughed out loud now and stopped his mauling briefly. "Your lips say 'no, no' but your wet cunt says 'yes, yes'."

His effrontery was breathtaking and yet Mariel was incapable of reacting. She stood still, unresisting, while David lifted her night dress over her head and Mariel stood there, naked except for her sopping panties.

David pulled off his shirt. He wanted to feel her tits against his bare chest. Mariel threw her head back and moaned. He pressed his body to hers, then licked at her throat and finally tore into the mounds of breast there for the taking.

"This is what you want, Mrs. Archer."

God, her tits were stupendous. They hung low over her heavy belly but were firm at the same time, The aureoles were large as saucers and this aroused him still further. He was surprised to hear himself growl as he spread his lips to grab Mariel's right tit and suck on it while assaulting the other at the same time with his free hand.

Mariel was breathing heavier and heavier now, holding David's head to her chest. "Bite it," she said. "Bite it hard. Harder!"

He couldn't believe this prudish, stay-away grandmother was now urging him on to new liberties he hadn't expected or dreamed for. He tugged at her nipple with his teeth until her breast was almost parallel to the floor. "Yes, yes, yes," she said, eyes closed.

Even in his old lady lust frenzy, David had the presence of mind to look at the rest of her body, the rounded belly and the thin cotton panties, soaked through with the juices of her most forbidden desires.

She pulled him away from his tit sucking briefly to kiss him with an open mouth that bespoke of all the pent-up passion contained within the old woman. There was no hide and seek now. She was sucking on his tongue, slobbering his face, licking his ears. He pulled her away by the hair and she yelped, then looked into his eyes with a passion that was feral.

David grabbed her and pulled her into their bedroom where he flung her on the still-unmade bed, the bed she had shared with her husband not an hour earlier. He kicked off his shorts and Mariel's eyes grew large at the size of David's erection. It pointed up like a rocket on the launcher.

"Yes, yes, yes," she repeated over and over like a child with a lollipop. She was in her own world now as she grabbed David's pulsating cock just the way he had imagined in his dream, except this was so much better. She stroked it, eyes glaring wide, then she knelt before him and licked it from top to bottom, his balls, the drop of pre cum at the tip, everything.

For his part, David was able to yank her panties off in the process. He could smell the scent of this aroused old woman and he grabbed hold of her hair again and forced her mouth on his cock and pumped at her. She gagged at first but soon grew comfortable and took his two ass cheeks and pulled the entire length of him, still massaging it with her tongue on each stroke, into her mouth.

He pulled away and lay back on the bed, still warm from her husband. Mariel's eyes were closed but she opened them slowly, still breathing hard like a heavy locomotive, and looked down at David's massive erection.

"God, I want you, Mrs. Archer. In every possible way."

She smiled and he noticed a few of her teeth were slightly crooked. "Stand up," he commanded her. "Stand up over there and take off your panties – slowly."

Mariel stole a quick grab of David's erect phallus then did as ordered. She bent over and pulled off the soaked cotton panties and he could smell the scent of arousal in her.

"Drop them and turn around."

Mariel dropped the panties in a ball at her feet and backed her huge ass toward the bed where David was laying back, a sticky string of pre cum stretched along his leg. He sat up and without saying a word, gave the huge white ass a hard slap that resounded in the couple's bedroom. Mariel yelped – and he struck her again. No movement. Then a whisper.

"Do you like my ass, David?"

"Yes, I love your wonderful fat ass, Mrs. Archer."

"It's yours to do with as you wish," she said softly and David Strawhorn had to use a monumental amount of will power to keep from erupting at that moment.

"Why you are a naughty old woman, Mrs. Archer. You need another spanking." And Mariel wagged her big butt in front of his face and David smacked it again and again and Mariel cooed and threw her head back while her butt cheeks reddened from the assault.

David stood up and felt his naked body against her massive globes for the first time. She pressed back against him and he grabbed her hair, pulled her head backwards then used his free hand to maul her heaving breasts, pinching the nipple and poking along her ass crack at the same time.

Nothing he did could slow her down, it seemed, and David found he was filled with dark, never-realized passions for this fat old woman.

He took a finger and played with her anus and Mariel was still for a moment, then he dropped to the floor and placed hot, wet kisses on the huge landscape of old woman ass, wrapping his arms around her waist, feeling her soft belly, the wet twat. He jammed a finger in her cunt and placed tentative kisses at the anal opening, finally licking her rubbery hole tentatively, then eagerly, in a mad passion and Mariel screamed in the instant and jammed both her pudgy hands into her cunt, then freed the left hand, reached back and held David's face to her puckered ass.

"Yes, yes," she started saying again. "Yes, my sweet, sweet David. Eat my ass. Lick me. Eat me. Do what you will. Do anything you want."

More and faster, the juices flowing down his cheeks, he chomped at her asshole and plugged her twat with fingers, playing an arpeggio against her clit.

He wanted her all, in all ways, at the same time. He wanted to eat her ass, her cunt, her tits, suck on her nipples, fuck her cunt, her ass, her tits, her mouth and he wanted her . . . degraded further . . . this old, eager, woman pushing her fat ass toward him and huffing away.

David stood up again and this time took his erect phallus and searched for the hole he had eaten. Again, Mariel's breath seemed to be suspended in anticipation and then, yes, he found the aged bung hole and jammed his entire length into her in one motion. When she let out a light yelp, he managed to smack her ass cheek hard again and force himself into her farther still until he was in to the hilt. He paused a moment for her to acclimate to his hard, young member jammed up her ass, then he began the slow pulsing along his entire length. He looked down at his straining cock going in and out of that soft, aged ass crack and he knew he wouldn't last much longer.

He managed to turn Mariel's head while he fucked her ass standing up and he wanted her to kiss his mouth, the same mouth that had been eating her ass only moments ago.

And she wanted him. Her tongue slapped around inside his mouth as though looking for some leftover taste there, her eyes open but lifeless, then closed, then rolling, her mouth grunting with each stroke of David's cock into her ass.

David felt he was growing harder still, more wicked, more depraved.

"Mrs. Archer, I'm going to cum in your ass and paint you with my seed. Is that what you want?"

Breathing heavily, she nodded.

"Then say it, say it!"

"Darling David, I want you to fuck my ass and never leave. I want you to hurt me with your sweet darling cock and I want to feel your sperm in me and drip from me. Fuck. Ass. Fuck. Ass. Cunt. Tit. Tit. David, David, my ass fucker, I love your cock. It feels so, so big. It hurts so goddamned good..."

David grabbed a handful of old lady tit, jammed his cock into Mariel's ass as far as it could go then exploded into her bowels and she let out a scream so loud he thought for a moment he had finally gone too far but it was only Mariel's release at the most stupendous orgasm she had ever experienced in her life.

David pulled his limp, dripping dick from Mariel's leaking ass and stepped aside. She fell to the bed, trying to regain her breath. He turned his back to her.

"Now your turn, Mrs. Archer."

He pushed his tight young ass against her face and Mariel, continuing to surprise him, eagerly began tonguing his tight asshole as though she had done it all her life.

12