Mariella's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly drew her fingers up, her ass cheeks rose up in tandem. The alabaster skin of her perfect bottom gleamed in the sun. Her dainty hands let go which caused her bottom to quickly bounce back into place. She spun her head around and with a smoldering tone said, "You wouldn't want my heinie to burn too, do you?"

"Jesus! I think this girl wants my dick to explode!" Marco thought to himself. At this rate he might to have to visualize Bill Clinton getting corn-holed by Hillary.

"Papa, I'm back!" Mariella's father was so glad to see her daughter at that moment. He told her to flip the sausages and keep an eye on them. He finished with, "It's my turn to use the little boy's room." He hurried into the house, desperate to rub one out...maybe two.

Mariella went over to Lexi to see how well it went.

"With the merciless cock teasing I just put him through?!? Either he went to carve a hole in that melon he bought from Whole Foods, and is currently fucking the seeds out of it. Or he's masturbating like the world will end at midnight. I honestly wouldn't mind seeing each scenario."

"Your father normally goes to bed around ten, right?"

"Yeah. He's an early bird. I think that he normally gets up around five or six in the morning."

Lexi chimed in with, "At midnight, we make our move."

___________________________

Midnight couldn't come fast enough. Lexi stripped down to just a purple, mesh thong (her favorite). Mariella loved the cut of it. "That's adorable! Victoria's Secret? Does that comes in red?" Lexi couldn't remember off the top of her head but she told her friend that they could go back to the mall tomorrow if she wanted.

Mariella and Lexi tiptoed down the hallway to her father's bedroom door. Mariella reminded her that he was a deep sleeper. "What are you going to do to wake him?" Lexi told her that she would leave the door open a crack so she could see for herself.

Lexi gently opened the door and peeked her head in. She could hear his deep breathing as he soundly slept. His bedroom light was on a dimmer switch so Lexi turned the dial all the way to the left prior to pushing it. Slowly, she turned the dial until she had just enough light to see what she was doing.

Mariella's father was fast asleep on his side of the bed (old habits are hard to break). Lexi could make out that he was on his back and shirtless. The covers were already pushed down to his chest. Mariella was amazed at how fearless her friend was as she slinked over to his side of the bed.

Lexi slowly pulled his bedsheets lower, gradually revealing Marco's body. His chiseled abs came into view followed by his belly button. Her eyes got wider when she realized that Mariella's father slept in the nude. She had to stop for a moment to lustfully admire his penis. It looked impressive even in it's flaccid state. Lexi resumed what she was doing and completely uncovered Mariella's father. As she walked to the foot of the bed, she winked at her best friend. His legs were already spread apart. Lexi slowly slid onto the bed, her nipples popped to attention as they caressed the cool, cotton bed sheet.

Marco's penis was pointed down and hung to the left. Lexi delicately laid his manhood up against his belly and brought her face to his testicles. She inhaled deeply, intoxicated by his manly aroma. She crawled a little further until her perky tits were directly above his cock. Lexi pushed down until his penis was snuggly between her chest.

Lexi began at the base and slowly ran her bosom upwards until it reached where his frenulum met the mushroom cap of his penis. She could feel his pulse accelerate as blood began to pump into his shaft. The heat generated by his waking cock could be felt against her sternum.

Lexi stopped after a few minutes. She grabbed his throbbing dick by the base and pointed it upwards toward the ceiling. It was approximately eight inches and Lexi was amazed that he wasn't fully erect yet. She began licking his cock like a frozen popsicle that was melting too fast. She would gently turn her head and nibble the tip with her moist lips before sliding back down to the base.

Marco did not understand what was going on. "Am I having a wet dream? I haven't had one of those in years." he thought to himself in a moment of lucidity. Lexi inhaled the head of his cock into her mouth and at that moment, he realized that he was most definitely not dreaming. Reflexively, Marco stretched his right arm out to touch the base of his lamp which lit up the moment his fingers came into contact with it. He glanced downward, his eyes took a moment to focus on the face that was nuzzled up into his crotch.

"Hi Mr. Varone." Lexi whispered with a big smile on her face.

"Lexi, what the hell are you do-unnnngh...." Marco didn't get the chance to finish that question. At that particular moment, Lexi took it upon herself to feed a large portion of his penis down her throat. He was fully engorged now and couldn't believe how good she was at sucking dick. It had been so long since his last blowjob. He almost forgot how fucking great they were. Since his wife ran off, he just couldn't bring himself to start dating again.

"Oh shit Lexi, I've missed these!" Marco reached down with his massive paw and slid his fingers along the right side of her cheek until he had a firm purchase on the back of her head. She made a point to maintain constant eye contact with him. He could tell that she was really enjoying herself. Even with his big cock in her mouth, he noticed that she was trying to smile. What Marco didn't notice, was that his daughter was pleasuring herself in the hallway. She had purchased her own toy after seeing Lexi's, "Mr. Varone".

Mariella had settled on a modern-looking dildo that was made out of crystal-clear acrylic. It was eight inches long and it was being repeatedly slammed into Mariella's sopping pussy. She knelt on the floor and her body was tilted forward. Her left shoulder was pressed up against the wall for support as she peered through the slightly opened door. Her right hand tightly gripped the toy as her left was pinching her nipple. The show that was on display was driving Mariella insane with carnal lust and desire.

She pulled her toy out from between her clenched camel toe and quickly swapped it to her left hand. Her right hand began to furiously rub her clitoris as she reached around to press the tip of her acrylic dildo against her puckered asshole. Her toy was so lubricated from her juices that the first four inches penetrated in a single smooth motion.

A repressed gasp escaped her lips as she punished her behind. Mariella kept forcing her dildo deeper and deeper into her nether region. Pain and pleasure quickly blended together as her toy bottomed out into her luscious ass. Mariella jerked her toy out and plunged it back in with incessantly deep thrusts. Her other hand alternated those thrusts into her vagina with her index and middle fingers. She was seconds away from cumming when she heard her father mention the same thing to Lexi:

"Lexi! I can't hold it anymore! Here it unnnnnnggghh!!!" Lexi brought her mouth down just as the first blast of cum hit the corner of the mouth. The following six blasts had nowhere to escape as Lexi gulped them down her throat. She continued to suck on the head for another minute until Marco had no choice but to pull his cock out of her mouth. The sensitivity was too much, too intense. Lexi watched his massive chest rise and fall as he gasped for air. As Lexi stood up to leave, Marco said:

"I don't know what got into you tonight and honestly, I don't care. That was one of the most amazing blowjobs that I ever had!"

"You're welcome, Mr. Varone."

"Call me Marco."

"No...I like calling you, Mr. Varone. It makes me feel extra naughty when I say it. I have something super-special planned for my next sleepover." Lexi had a smirk on her face as she reached the door.

"What you just did was pretty fucking special Lexi."

"You haven't seen nothing yet, Mr. Varone. See ya next Friday at midnight." Lexi whispered as she closed the door behind her.

Lexi nearly tripped over Mariella. She was lying on her belly, breathing deeply. Lexi noticed the puddle of Mariella's juices on the hardwood floor along with her acrylic toy that was still lodged deeply in her ass. Lexi whispered:

"Someone's been having some saucy fun."

Lexi helped her best friend up and they walked hand in hand to Mariella's bedroom.

"It looks like I was the only one that didn't get a chance to cum tonight. Where did I put Mr. Varone?"

Mariella glanced up at her friend's face and noticed that a single ribbon of her father's cum remained. It began at the corner of her mouth and had trickled down her chin. Mariella stared at it like a cheetah stalking her prey.

She took Lexi by surprise by rising up on her tippy toes to lick her father's cum off her cheek. She kept going until she arrived at Lexi's lips. Mariella pulled her in for a passionate kiss which took her off guard. Lexi's eyes were as wide as saucers, since up to this point, they had never messed around with each other before. Mariella forced her friend onto her bed and said:

"One orgasm coming up!" Mariella dove between Lexi's legs. She captured her prey and now it was time to devour it.

______________________

Three minutes to midnight:

______________________

Mariella and Lexi made their final preparations. First, they completely disrobed. Second, Lexi visually inspected her friend's wax job. Their smooth, hairless vaginas looked like a reflection. Third, Lexi leaned in and deeply inhaled Mariella's dark sable hair. She had washed her hair with the same shampoo that Lexi used. Fourth, Lexi did a spot check of her black, leather bag to make sure she had brought everything. And finally, she pulled out two cherry Tootsie-Pops and a bottle of perfume from her bag. She tore the labels off the suckers and placed one in her mouth and the other in Mariella's, followed by matching spritzes of Lexi's favorite perfume. She smiled and said:

"Let's go rock your father's world!"

Lexi opened Marco's bedroom door and stood there for a moment. Mariella's father was seated at the side of his bed. The nightlight cast a large shadow of his nude body across his bed and the opposing wall. He swallowed hard as he saw her standing on her tiptoes with a mischievous smile and a large black bag draped over her shoulder. Her arms were up and pressed against the sides of the doorframe. Her perfect breasts seemed to defy gravity as they jutted outwards (like only an 18-year-old's chest can.)

"Are you ready, Mr. Varone?"

Lexi effortlessly glided across his room until she was standing directly in front of him. She seductively pulled the sucker out of her mouth and leaned down to give him a passionate kiss, her tongue darting in like a viper. Marco could taste the sweetness of the candy on his tongue and was thankful that he masturbated 20 minutes ago. He wanted this to last as long as humanly possible. Lexi turned towards his nightstand. She removed five vanilla-scented candles from her bag, placed them down and lit them. Then she walked around his bed to the matching nightstand and did the same thing. As she maneuvered back around, she said:

"There is something special that I always wanted to try, but I wanted it to be with you." She pulled out a pair of Bose headphones, a small box of foam earbuds and a black, silk blindfold. "I want to remove your senses of sight and hearing in order to enhance your senses of smell, taste, and touch. I have read that it makes sex much more intense. I want you to have the most incredible sex of your entire life. Do you want to play with me, Mr. Varone?"

Marco said yes just as Lexi finished saying, "Varone". Lexi smirked and then explained that when he was ready, she would give him another kiss. That would be his cue to lie back down on the center of the bed and wait for her.

Marco removed a pair of foam earbuds from the box, squeezed the ends and pushed them deep into his ears. They began expanding almost immediately, filling in the nooks and crannies of his ear canal. Lexi tied the silky blindfold, Marco's face momentarily smothered between her fragrantly perfumed bosom. She picked up the headphones, turned them on, and set the noise cancellation to it's maximum level. She placed it securely on his head and in a loud voice, asked if she could hear him. Marco just sat there, oblivious. He could smell Lexi's perfume, taste a hint of cherry, hear the sound of his heartbeat, and feel it's accelerated thumping, but nothing else. She walked over to the door and brought Mariella in by her hand. Lexi pulled her friend's sucker out of her mouth, gave her a kiss and said:

"Your turn."

As Mariella began walking towards her father, Lexi dropped Mariella's Tootsie-Pop in the small waste paper basket in the corner. Then proceeded to crawl on top of the chaise lounge. The show was about to start.

Mariella stood directly in front of her father, inches away from him. He could smell the same fragrant perfume that Lexi wore in his vicinity. She delicately placed her minuscule hands on his angular cheeks, closed her eyes, and leaned in to give him a kiss. It was a kiss that Mariella had never given her father before. It was soft and passionate. She tentatively slid her tongue into his mouth, the taste of sweet cherries bathed over her father's taste buds again. Marco could smell the same flowery shampoo from before. He noticed almost immediately how his three other senses picked up the slack.

Mariella broke the kiss, took a step back, and proceeded to the foot of her father's bed. Recognizing the cue, Marco positioned himself on the center of his bed. He would have been staring at the ceiling had he not been blindfolded. He could feel his penis lightly bounce up and down. All ten and a half inches were painfully erect.

"Now or never Ella." Lexi whispered.

Mariella placed her knee on the bed. Her father could feel the disturbance immediately. She began crawling over her father like a panther. As she moved forward, Mariella affixed small kisses along his body.

She started with his big toe...then his shin... his inner thigh... right testicle... the tip of his throbbing penis... his belly button.... she licked all the way up the crevice between his abdominals... she gently bit down on his left nipple and quickly followed up with a twirl of her tongue... then a tender nibble on his earlobe... she concluded with another kiss on her father's lips.

Her father's remaining senses were going crazy. When Mariella was meandering up his body, Marco could feel her nipples as they grazed along his thighs. He could sense that they were getting harder and harder as she travelled towards his lips. The moment her breasts pressed up against his cock, he briefly felt her heart pounding like a drum. Marco was amazed at what this nubile 18-year-old was doing to him. Unfortunately, he did not realize that the nubile teen that was kissing him was his daughter.

They continued to kiss like reunited lovers. Mariella could feel the underside of her father's penis pressed tightly between her camel toe. She slowly began to grind her hips against his manhood. A protracted moan escaped her father's lips. Marco held her body tightly against his. One hand between her shoulder blades and the other at the small of her back. His middle finger occasionally sliding between the crack of her ass. Her breasts were pressed firmly against her father's chest. The heat that was radiating off of her body could have melted a block of ice.

Mariella pulled away to gasp for air. She grabbed hold of the headboard and pulled herself up, her beautiful pussy was positioned directly above her father's lips. When that smell hit Marco's nostrils, he lost it. His massive hands slapped his daughter's curvaceous ass as he pulled her down towards his voracious mouth. He couldn't hear his daughter's sharp squeal as his hands briefly spanked her ass cheeks. Marco was so much larger than Mariella that when his mouth opened wide to envelope her vagina, he could have easily licked her from her sphincter to her clit in one swift motion.

Mariella could not believe how amazing this felt. She was grinding fiercely against her father's mouth. Mariella's thighs suddenly clamped onto his head like a vice when he surprised her by pushing his burly middle finger into her tight asshole. "Ungggh...Ohhh Papa!!! she screamed. Marco followed up with a second finger to accompany the first. Mariella was shocked by how big her father's fingers felt as they plunged into her asshole.

She didn't know how much more she could take so she quickly spun around and leaned forward to reach his cock. Due to her small size though, her mouth could only reach about three inches of his cock. If Mariella tried to go further, her vagina would have popped off her father's amazing mouth. She definitely did not want that to happen.

She felt her unescapable orgasm bubbling up and she released it with a howl, "Papa, I'm cummminnngggg!!!" She involuntarily thrust her hips forward at the last moment. Mariella's first and strongest blast pelted her father's chin and chest. When Marco realized that she was squirting, he used his strong hands to pull her back down onto his mouth.

"Lexi tastes so good!" Marco thought to himself as he swallowed and insatiably licked his daughter's pussy clean. Mariella pulled herself away after about 30 seconds. She was just as insatiable at this point and was not going to stop until they dropped. Mariella quickly repositioned herself so she was straddled in the cowgirl position. She slowly lowered herself on top of her father's turgid cock.

"Lexi, he's...unnnggh so big!" Mariella gasped. Lexi already fondled herself to her second orgasm with the help of Mr. Varone. She was currently going for the trifecta.

Mariella continued to ride her father's massive cock. She got progressively deeper and deeper with each thrust. Had her father known, he would have loved to see his daughter's natural breasts bouncing in that beautiful, rhythmic way. Mariella had managed to engulf around eight and a half inches of her father's cock when he began to meet her thrusts with his own. It was inevitable that the entire length of his shaft would be sheathed in his daughter's tight pussy. Mariella was slamming her body into her father at a punishing rate, her eyes wild. She began screaming again:

"Fuuucckk meee Papa!!! F-Fuck your l-lil Girlll... unnnggggghhh!!!" Another orgasmic typhoon slammed into her as she squirted again, drenching her father's glistening cock and abdomen. She laid on top of him, aftershocks coursed through her uncontrollably. Her father wrapped his powerful arms around her. It took about a minute for Mariella to regain her faculties.

Mariella realized that her father had not cum yet. His daughter slowly pushed herself up from her father's chest. Her arms were trembling and her body was drenched in sweat. Mariella slowly brought her hips up to slowly disengage herself from her father's cock. She made a point to look down and watch as inch after inch of his huge cock slowly slid out. She wanted more...she wanted his cum.

Mariella grabbed her father's strong hands and pulled him up so he was on his knees. She gently repositioned her father on the bed. She knelt in the doggy position and reached between her legs until she found what she was looking for. Mariella placed the head of her father's dick against her sphincter and pushed.

Marco couldn't believe what he thought Lexi was attempting. "There's no way she could take him into her tiny asshole." he contemplated. What he didn't know was that Mariella had been practicing with her toy all week. Marco was shocked as the head of his cock cleared her asshole. He was even more shocked when she pressed against him and didn't stop until she had around seven inches squeezed inside her nether region. Mariella laid down in the bed in the prone position and pulled her father down on top of her.