Marielle's Punishment

Story Info
Slave punished for her indiscretions.
965 words
3.59
41.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master Leon stood in the doorway, his slave sleeping soundly on the bed with her mistress. One would expect them to be curled together, but this was not the case, however the sight before him was quite erotic. With that mere thought, Master Leon felt his cock stir. He looked at his wife sleeping quietly between their slave's legs.

Marielle was shackled spreadeagle on their bed, naked, sans for the clamps on her nipples and slave bells around her ankle. Mistress Daphne started to stir, turning her head a bit to look behind her, grinning slightly as a gentle blush crept across her cheeks. She stands, walking over next to her husband and whispers softly in his ear, "I think I might have worn her out. I didn't mean to."

Leon just laughed, a loud, hearty, guffawing laugh, loud enough to wake the dead. Marielle jumped, waking suddenly, the metal from the cuffs clanking against the steel headboard. Leon walked over to the bed, looking down at the girl, right into her eyes. She bit her lip softly, a bit concerned about the look on her Master's face, knowing that she could be in trouble.

While Master Leon stood over the girl, Mistress Daphne cleaned up a bit, picking up the toys she had scattered earlier giving the girl a workover. After a few moments, Master Leon finally spoke, "Daphne, will you hand me my paddle please." Marielle shifted ever so slightly, feeling a tiny bit of wetness creep from between the gentle folds of her pussy. Master Leon released Marielle's feet, then hands, but she did not move a single muscle. "Stand up, Marielle."

Marielle climbed from the bed, standing before Master Leon, her back perfectly straight as she clasped her hands at the back of her neck as she had been trained to do. This position made her somewhat small breasts stand out further from her chest, her nipples throbbing from the weights still attached to the clamps. She kept her head high, but made sure that she was looking at the tips of her toes. She knew what Master and Mistress expected from her, she also knew she would be punished if she broke form.

Mistress Daphne handed the paddle to her husband then went on about her business, never leaving the room, only staying out of the way. Once finished with whatever it was keeping her occupied, she left the room without a word. Master Leon grinned, alone with the slavegirl, he ran his hand over his paddle, briefly running a finger around the edge of each heart cut out around the edges. "Stand in the stocks, girl, facing the wall, in punishment position."

"Yes Master," she said as she took a single step back, turning on her heel to walk to the stocks, she bent over the center bar, her clamped and weighted nipples pulling gently, giving a slight painful sensation as she spread her feet slightly, no less than 6 inches apart, no more than 12 inches. She brought her hands over her head, resting them in the open cuffs, waiting for Master to latch her in.

Master Leon stepped up behind her, latching the cuffs around her wrists, then taking a spreader bar from the wall spreading her feet apart further, latching the bar between her feet. He knew it would be uncomfortable for Marielle, since it was the bar he usually used for taller girls, but he wasn't worried, he knew she could take it. He straightened up, looking her up and down, making sure that she was settled in properly before giving her one firm swat on the ass with the paddle.

Marielle gasped as the paddle hit her already tender flesh, moaning softly as she whispered, "One, thank you Master, may I have another?"

"Do you know what you are being punished for, girl?"

"No, Master, this one does not know the specific reason, but is sure that it is deserved." Marielle bit her lip ever so slightly, not moving at all, knowing full well if she did, she would be in even more trouble, although she was unsure of what she had done in the first place.

"Girl, how are you to greet me when I enter a room you are in?"

Marielle gasped, suddenly realizing that she had been asleep when she was not given permission from either Master or Mistress. She spoke softly, knowing that no matter how perfect the answer to the question was, she was in trouble, "Master Leon, I am to kneel at Your feet, bow low and kiss the floor before You. I am to make sure You do not have to do anything but enjoy Your wife and girl."

"Very good, girl, and what were you doing this evening when I entered?"

"I was asleep, restrained by Mistress Daphne, Master."

"Very good, girl, now I will let you think on that a while. Mistress and I have a small party to attend this evening, you were going to be accompanying us, but now we will be taking another girl."

Master Leon brought the paddle down hard on Marielle's ass, leaving a bright red mark behind as he pulled it away. Marielle gasped, then made sure to catch her breath quickly, "Two, thank you Master."

Master Leon left the room, leaving Marielle there to think on her position in their household, specifically what her submission meant to her and what her misbehaviour had cost them that evening. She knew the party Master Leon had spoke of, it was going to be a play party, a chance for her to show off for them, which both Master and Mistress enjoyed. She sighed softly, hearing the door close as he left, eyes closing, but making sure not to fall asleep.