Marie's Bar and Girl

Story Info
Marie is the after golf entertainment.
3.8k words
3.94
52.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Longwalk
Longwalk
15 Followers

Marie and Fred had been playing golf together all their married live. They started when Fred was in graduate school when they had easy, and inexpensive, access to the university golf course. Life was good in those summer days. Fred would study for his foreign language requirement on the week day mornings, and then they would play 18 holes in the afternoon. They would avoid the course on the weekends. There were just too many people out there.

All good things seem to come to an end. First, Fred graduated, got a job, and loss his week day freedom. Then their kids came along and their time became very precious. There were years that Fred only played golf on vacation with his father. Marie played not at all. Other years, depending where Fred's work transfers took them, he only played in after work 9 hole leagues. Their recreation and vacations centered on family and the kids.

Then Fred saw an ad offering free lodging in a resort area that was on the way to his parent's home, their annual vacation destination. They would even receive a $50 bonus. All they had to do was listen to a timeshare presentation. Like so many before them, they got sucked in and bought a week. The real appeal was the "mandatory" vacation each year. And to top it off, they were not limited to one resort. They could trade destinations around the country. They used it well. They and the kids got resorts vacations for the first time in their lives. They mostly used their traded week for skiing vacations until they were empty nesters. Golf vacations were then possible and used.

Fred and Marie traveled up and down the east coast once a year visiting a variety of resorts with on site golf courses. The timeshare provided a condo like accommodations at each resort. They would have breakfast in the unit each morning, play 18 holes before one o'clock, explore the local area in the afternoon, eat out for dinner, and have sex each night. The next day would be very much the same. They, especially Fred, were in heaven for at least one week per year. Last summer and fall, Marie and Fred experienced two sexual events that had an interesting impact on Marie. Marie was forced into reluctant sex with three strangers while hiking in a CT state forest while Fred was bound and forced to watch. Later, the same three strangers, known by first name only, visited their home for an unexpected, but enjoyable, encore. Fred, initially, expected that Marie would have reacted negatively to the encounters, but the opposite was the case. She has begun to dress more flirty, but still appropriate, for her age. That means more skirts, even on the golf course. Fred knew she would be a knockout on their annual trip, this time to the Pinehurst area, and a resort called Foxfire. A resort with two 18 hole golf courses in the sand hills of North Carolina.

They arrived mid-day Saturday. This resort has a multi-unit facility, much like a hotel. There are, also, separate condo like buildings spread through the grounds. Marie and Fred were in one of the separate units at the end of the parking area. They could park right in front of the door, with no other condo entries near. Once inside, like most timeshare condos, the sitting/living room was separated from the kitchen by a serving counter. They had all the comforts of home.

Their second day was spent scoping the area and setting up tee times. They were in the habit of playing early, but in a resort such as this, it is first come, first serve. They were paired with another twosome most of the time. Monday was unusual. They got the first tee time on one of the two Foxfire courses and played by ourselves. It was a fast round, and they were into their preferred golfing vacation pattern -- early off the course with the rest of the day free. Tuesday was not so good. They were paired with a young couple. The guy was trying to teach his sweetie how to play. It was a long round.

They were paired with two middle aged men on the next two days on alternating courses. They met on the first tee of the Blue course on Wednesday. The guys were at the resort for two days of golf before flying home through Raleigh on Friday. They knew what they were doing on the course. Rob was the better golfer - about a 4 handicapper. Tom played to a 15 handicap, so he was a pretty good stick too. Fred could hold his own with a skill level between the two of them.

When men on vacation get paired with women, or a woman, they are never overjoyed. Rob and Tom were no exception, but they were polite. They warmed up right after the first hole. First, they realized that Marie knew the etiquette and rules of the game. She would swing her club more often, but she did not hold up the group. In fact, there was a wait on most tees for the group in front, providing more time to get acquainted. Marie was wearing a mid thigh skirt with a loose top that ended just at the top of the skirt waist line. It is very appropriate golf attire, acceptable at any private country club or resort. Rob and Tom were watching every move Marie made, especially as she spread her legs on her full shots, stretching her skirt wide. And when she reached down to pick her ball out of the hole, and the back of her skirt raised up; all eyes were on her legs. There was a reason Marie's body got so much attention. Her food preparations routine for her entire marriage focused on low fat, healthy meals. Fred and Marie also have a passion for walking that gives a good level of exercise. At home they walk the golf course rather than ride, and on days off the course, they are taking a hike.

The round was going great with a growing camaraderie. Rob kept trying to give Marie tips on her swing. He didn't hesitate moving her elbow to the correct position, or position her head just so. On the 16th hole, he placed his hands on the sides of her hips to demonstrate her body turn and weight shift. Marie seemed to be lapping it up, even though the teaching pros at our home course have told her not take advice during a round. They meant Fred, especially.

At the end of the round, heading to the car, Marie and Fred agreed that we were looking forward to tomorrow's round with the same guys. After finished loading the clubs in to the car, Tom drove up by golf cart.

"Hey, do you have time for us to buy you a drink in the club house? Lunch, too, if you wish."

Marie gave Fred a quick glance. "We would love it." Fred wasn't used to her jumping so quickly to such an offer.

It was burgers and beer for all but Marie, who had a chicken sandwich. Both men were married, but they take a spring trip south each spring for a golf break at Foxfire. They were sharing a room in the multi-unit building at the resort. Marie was digging all this information out from to two men.

"With just the two of you, what do you do with the rest of the day after golf?" Marie asked.

Rob seemed to be the lead in this duo. "Our wives know this trip is the boys' trip with no questions or restrictions. We plan to drive over to the club strip closer to Fort Bragg. The shows can be a little raunchy."

"I bet." Responded Marie.

"Would you two like to join us? We would be happy to drive."

"Sounds inviting, but Fred gets his own strip show right in our unit."

"Fred is one lucky man. It would be great to join him."

Marie continued to surprise. "What do you have in mind? I'm not a pro like the girls you planned to visit. I have to plan Fred's dinner and such."

"We'll treat the two of you to dinner at the Purple Onion and bring drinks for the show afterwards."

The wheels started turning in Marie's head. She has become more sexually open in the last year, but this interchange was surprising Fred. "Make it single malt scotch. What time will you pick us up?"

"We'll target 6:30, OK?" The sexual tension was rising at the table.

On the short drive to the condo, Marie was looking through the small CD collection in the car. "I guess that this will have to do." She held up a collection of music from the 1960s. When we got to the condo, she took the CD and a sharpie from her golf bag and started in. "Fred, go spend some time at the range. I got some arranging to do." Fred knew she was planning the show for tonight, so he did not hesitate. He was looking forward to the show as much as Rob and Tom were.

When Fred got back, Marie was in the shower. The condo was straightened up. Their normal vacation literature was out of sight. Everything else looked normal, except four cocktail glasses were out on the counter. Fred went into the bedroom when the shower stopped. When Marie emerged from the stall, Fred put my arms around her wet body, and gave her a long kiss.

"What have you planned?"

"You'll see in due time. Now take a shower, I want to take a short walk before we finish getting ready."

There was a knock on the door right on-time. Marie greeted Rob and Tom like old friends with a short hug. They placed two bottles of single malt scotch on the serving bar by the cocktail glasses. The trip to the restaurant began with Fred and Marie in the back seat. Rob and Tom were doing this right. They both were dressed in a coat and tie, making Fred look out of place in what could best be described as business casual.

Marie looks great, as usual. Fred had never seen the skirt before. It was a light fabric with buttons all the way up the front. The bottom two were open and the hem reached just to her knee. Her top had buttons too, but was not long enough to tuck in at the waist.

The sexual tension was evident throughout dinner. Marie was talking up a storm about everything and anything. She showed no sign of tension. It might have been due to the two scotches she consumed before dinner. No one ordered any desert. Everyone was too eager to get back to the condo.

The guys were driving their rental. They dropped Fred and Marie off, and parked the rental in their assigned spot only about 300 yards away. When entering the condo, Marie quickly stepped behind the counter. When the guys caught up, she pulled out a sign written with a sharpie on clear cardboard.

Welcome to Marie's Bar and Girl.

Placing her hands on the scotch and glasses, she announced."This is the bar, and I am the girl. Can I pour you a drink? Neat, with ice, or with ice and water?" The tension was broken in the room. Soon we were sitting around the coffee table, and sipping.

"Boys, if you move this table out of the way, the girl will be available for dancing." It became obvious that Marie did not plan to dance alone. Rob got the idea. The 60s music was playing, and even though these hits were a little before Tom and Rob's time, the moves fit right in with Marie's memory. Fred was content to watch the show, but after two songs, Tom was on his feet. Both men we accomplished dancers and led Marie through dips and twirls. Marie held her hand up for a break and a sip of scotch.

"You boys are getting my temperature up. Rob, undo one button, any button. Tom, you do one too."

It looked like they had a plan, because they both picked the lowest available button on the skirt. Only one button and the waistband button remained attached. When the dancing began again, the dips and twirls seemed timed and positioned to provide maximum exposure to her legs and panties. Marie was the only one not getting a break, until she raised her hand for a pause and a sip.

"Button time." She moved to Rob who opened the last button below her waistband. Then to Tom who went for the waistband. The skirt fell to the floor. "Oh, my!!" She took another sip, and the dancing started again. Marie's breaks needed to come sooner. There were only four buttons on her top. Two breaks and the front was completely open. She just turned her back to Rob and he slipped the top off, revealing her best VS bra that match the panties. The dancing shifted to more hands on the body, less dips and twirls. Fred's tension was rising as he anticipated the next pause. It didn't take long.

Marie took a long sip of scotch and walked to Tom, turning her back to him. He quickly unclipped the bra. She turned around so he could expose her tits. Turning to Rob, she had only panties left. He put a thumb through the waistband and each side and slid the panties to the floor. With a sigh, she took another sip.

"This girl has a tee time in the morning. One more dance session for her."

Only slow songs were danced to this time so each of the boys got ample time to feel her body from her neck to her thighs. Marie's Bar and Girl closed after two dances each.

As the boys were leaving, Rob looked the counter. "There is more scotch left. Maybe the bar will open tomorrow."

"Maybe!"

After only Fred and Marie remained, Fred took his turn in the bed room. Orgasms came quickly and sleep followed right after.

The next day, the foursome was scheduled to playing the Gold course. Fred had no idea how Marie could top last night, and she probably did not either. Rob and Tom were at the tee waiting for them. As on the previously day, the golf was quite enjoyable. Because of the previous evening, Fred's concentration had to be forced, but he was successful. He appeared to be more focused. At least his score showed it. The lunch invitation was offered again. It seemed like a replay of the day before. When asked if Marie's Bar and Girl would be open tonight, Marie replied, "There is more scotch on the bar. Is dinner in your plan?" Getting an affirmation, Marie said that Fred would drive tonight.

There was not any preparation involve this time. Marie's dress was a little more formal. She had a white silk blouse that she tucked into the waist of a navy blue pencil skirt. She also was wearing the highest heels she owned. But they are only an inch higher that flats. She looked great. Just before the guys came, Fred gave her a big hug, discovering no bra as his hand moved around her back. This was not the Marie of last year.

The greetings and hugs at the front door must have revealed the same discovery to Rob and Tom. Once in the car, Rob gave direction to the restaurant which was considerably further away the last night. It was worth the drive. The scotch flowed freely, and the meal was first class. Marie was bubbling as she was the previous night. All passed on dessert. Marie's Bar and Girl was on everyone's mind.

At the car, Marie jump into the back seat between the two delighted men. "Gentlemen, no rules. Drive slowly." Fred adjusted the rearview mirror as low as he could get it before beginning to drive away. He thought he would be able to monitor the activities in the back seat, but he soon realized that would be spotty at best. He was driving in and out of areas illuminated by street lights. Turning on the dome light was out of the question. Then he thought of the potential consequences of being stopped by a member of NC's finest. He resolved to avoid driving too fast or too slow. He must do nothing to draw attention.

Even as his ears perked up, Fred continued to glance back each time the car passed through a street light. Rob was on the driver's side, and had started with a deep kiss, holding Marie's head with his right hand. His left hand was on her knee.

Tom, not to be left behind, was feeling the sensuous touch of the silk blouse against Marie's skin, just below her unbound tits. He slowly, with swirling motions of his open palm, moved up to her right tit. As his hand pulled the smooth, soft silk fabric across nipple, her whole chest responded with a slow, but full inhalation of air. It was a silent moan. Her mouth and tongue were still occupied. Tom could feel the nipple stiffing as it seemed to be reaching up to the silk fabric. Tom started to move to the left side, but was stopped at the buttons. His attention was diverted long enough to open the top two buttons. His hand easily slipped in to the left tit. He used the same flat swirling motion, but this time on the unprotected nipple.

Fred continued to struggle with the short duration of illumination, but that was ending. The road was entering a less developed area without any street lights.

Rob decided that there was more excitement than tongue play to be had, and change his focus to Marie's body making slow wiggling movement as his friend teased the nipples. He started to complete the removal of the silk blouse. Marie willing leaned forward to allow the blouse to be completely removed and dropped in the front right seat, giving the information Fred need to be caught up on the events in back.

Now both tits had simultaneous attention. Tom continues his open palm, swirling motion on the nipple. He alternated that with a full hand tit squeeze. Rob had his nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He alternated between pinching, pulling, and rolling the nipple. A few minutes after the blouse arrive in the front seat, Marie started to moan. Then it was: "Yes, yes." Without seeing Fred was up to speed. He knew that response well.

After Marie's mild quiver, Rob's hand returned to her knee. It did not stay there long. Using only his finger tips, he was sliding up and down the inside of her thigh. Each stroke was getting closer to her soaked panties. He seemed to lose interest in the "his" tit. He was concentration on her face as he slowly slid his finger tips up and down. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was heavy. The skirt was becoming a nuisance. With a nod to Tom, he pulled the skirt up over her hips to her waste. Although he still did not have enough light to see, the sound of the zipper got Fred's attention. Soon the skirt joined the blouse in the front seat. Marie's shoes had long ago left her feet, and only the panties remained. Although they were among VS's finest, they were not appreciated. Rob slide then down the legs and to the floor.

Marie was totally naked with four male hands, she had known for only two days, roaming over her body. Tom was now concentrating on both tits. Rob turned his attention lower. He had seen her full bush the night before and now was running his fingers through the hairs, combing them to their full length. When he stopped and grabbed a fist full of hair and pulled, Marie reacted with a loud moan and started to roll her hips. He moved to the hair between her legs, boarding her pussy lips, and now pulled the hairs with his thumb and forefinger. Marie continued a slight, but noticeable, rotation of her hips. Tom was continuing his activities.

Rob reached in with both hands and stretched the lips as wide as he could. The clit was clearly awake, and gliding with moisture. Rob slid his forefinger up from her sweet hole to the clit. He dropped his thumb down so he could roll the throbbing rod between the two digits. The combination of nipple and clit action was too much, and Marie's body began to convulse. It was the strongest orgasm Marie had experienced in many years, and it occurred just as Fred drove the car into the Foxfire complex.

The greater illumination of the complex helped bring the trio down from their high sexual plateau. Fred looked nervously around the deserted driveways, but did not see anyone out for a late evening walk. He was able to park right in front door of their unit. Fred reached for the skirt and blouse to pass to the back seat, but he was too late. Marie was already on her way to the front door, with Rob and Tom following to shield her from view.

Fred quickly arrived with the key. Once inside, Marie went straight to the serving counter. "Boys, have a seat on the couch. Marie's Bar and Girl is open." All three were now under her spell, separated for a totally naked woman by a coffee table and a serving counter.

The last bottle of single malt was still on the counter with four cocktail glasses. Marie looked directly at Rob, sitting on left side of the couch. "Neat, like last night?" Not waiting for a reply, she poured half a glass, and walk out to serve. She walked to the right side of the couch and passed each eager pair of hand as she squeezed between the coffee table and occupied couch. She returned the same way. Tom was on the other end of the couch, and the service was repeated, but the directions were reversed. This time the boys knew what to expect, and six hands accepted the treat to feel her body as she passed by.

Longwalk
Longwalk
15 Followers
12