Marie's Choice Ch. 02

Story Info
Confrontation.
760 words
2.81
50.2k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 08/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allen met Marie in Japan where they both were stationed, her as a dependent and him on active duty. They were married at the American Embassy in Tokyo Japan. She was going to college to be an accountant. She also can speak 3 languages and speak read and write 2 of them, English and Japanese. After they got married she chose not to go back to school. She decided she wanted to be a housewife and mother. Within 5 years of their marriage they had 3 daughters. Now Allen had a wife, 3 daughters and 5 sisters. He half joked that he was surrounded by females since birth. AT the time of the incident in the previous story, they had been married for 11 years. In that time they had lived in Japan, England, Saudi Arabia, Washington state and South Carolina. They now live in Alabama (ROLL TIDE).

Allen grew up in rural SC. When he was 5 his father walked off and left 7 kids. Within a year the whole family except for the youngest girl went to live in a Baptist Children's Home. Shortly after his mother moved to New York. He did not see her for 11 years, and then he had to go see her. The home had a big effect on the rest of his life. His father got him out of the home after 6 years and basically put him to work in the family owned country store. That was his life till he joined the Air Force right out of high school. After he got out the military after 9 ½ years, he got a job in civil service working for the Army as a civilian firefighter, the same job he had in the Air Force.

Marie's life was that of a military dependent where they moved every 3 years till she moved to Japan where she lived for 13 years till they got married.

That brings you to the present.

Allen returned after a couple of hours. Experience had taught him that should be enough time for both of them to calm down and allow them. Marie was sitting at the kitchen table drinking a Pepsi. Neither of them drink. Allen got him a glass of iced tea.

Allen said. "Where are the kids?"

Marie said. "Spending the night at Roxie's."

. "Do you remember a conversation we had when we first got married?"

"Which conversation is that?" Marie answered angrily.

"The conversation we had about fidelity. Where I told you if I ever messed around on you and got caught I could not say a word, but if you had an affair and I caught you I would be free to chase other women. You have just set me free .Is that what you want?"

"So you want to get you a girlfriend and divorce me and have her move in here and replace me."

When she is angry, she is inflexible it is all or nothing with no areas of compromise.

"What do you want out of this marriage or do you want out of this marriage so you can hook up with whomever you want."

"You are the one who reads all those stories about men watching their wives have sex with hung studs. What did you think was going to happen? You are either at work or in front of the TV. You leave me alone and you encouraged me to socialize more. We never go anywhere, we visit your family, but never visit mine." When Marie gets mad she rambles to the point she makes no sense.

Allen said. "Yes, I have fantasies, but have never acted on them, I thought you would like to have a girl's night out once in a while. I do no recall you mentioning a coed night out. As far as visiting your family, your closest family member is in Virginia, while mine is in South Carolina. I cannot or will not tell you how to live your life, all I can do is give you my thoughts and try to support your decisions, but that support is not open ended.,,,,,, .I'll tell you what lets get up early and go to the beach tomorrow. We can come back early Monday in time for you to go to work. That will give us time to see where we go from here."

What Allen did not say but was thinking, that Marie had set him free to chase other women. He was also going to start using the gym on post.