Marie's Perfect Breasts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
690 Followers

After allowing her a brief rest, Raul said, "Move to the hassock for my pleasure. After I'm done I want you to stay on the hassock. I have a friend in the next room with a huge black dick. It will look fantastic between your tits. Just do for his cock what you do for mine."

Marie was stunned. She moved to the hassock and squeezed Raul between her breasts as she usually did. As he fucked her tits, Marie said, "I thought we had something special- just the two of us. I can't do this for someone else." Raul continued thrusting- soon cumming all over her. As he withdrew, he said, "You can leave now. Take the pump and enjoy it. You won't be coming back."

Marie cried for the time it took to walk to her car. By then, she realized that Raul had been a teacher- not a lover. She had her breasts and the pump to make them even more perfect. Before starting her car, Marie caressed her breasts and enjoyed the feeling of her erect nipples through her blouse. She was going to make perfection even more perfect.

Tdisk
Tdisk
690 Followers
12