Marie's Perfect Breasts Ch. 07

Story Info
Busty woman's corseted experiences continue.
6.9k words
4.41
49.4k
12

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
686 Followers

Marie and Nancy had arranged to take several days off from work after being fitted with their corsets. This was to allow for Mary's suggested settling in period. Mary had said that wearing the new leather continuously for 36 hours would improve its long term fit. Marie suspected the real purpose was psychological. It was to play with the wearer's mind so she'd better accept her role as a corseted submissive. While this sounded chauvinistic, Marie was fine with it; she was relishing all that her new corset meant to her life. She couldn't wait for Paul to tight lace the corset for the first time. She was even looking forward to enduring the chastity panel.

They'd had some great sex on Saturday afternoon and then walked for an hour through the local mall. Mary had suggested the walk as one of the most comfortable activities that would help break in the stiff leather. Again, Marie thought the walk was also a psychological tool. The corsets caused them to stand straighter than usual which seemed to make their stride just a little sexier. Their breasts were raised by the pressure of the corsets. With no bra to contain them, their DDs swayed under their blouses with every step. Even though technically not visible, Marie felt as if she was flaunting her tits to everyone nearby. She was sure Nancy had a similar feeling. It was obvious that men were leering at their chests as they passed. Marie was also aroused by the fabric of her blouse rubbing on her nipples and suspected Nancy was having a similar experience.

After their walk they returned to Paul and Nancy's condo. Paul told Marie and Nancy to remove their outside clothes. He directed the women to sit down and said, "I have some basics to outline for you. I love your corsets. Your breasts look fantastic and the corsets display each of your bodies beautifully. I expect you'll be wearing them rather regularly. In general, I agree with everything Mary said about the significance of your wearing the corsets. At the risk of sounding corny, you might each think of your corset as a very large slave collar that marks you as mine and means that you submit to my making all decisions about your body and our sex life. I don't think calling me 'Master' is needed and I think it's a little artificial. Your conduct is more important than a title. Of course, if your conduct isn't appropriate I might have to use the 'Master" rule as a reminder.

"You should think of your corset as an everyday garment; it'll be the exception when you're not corseted. I should clarify. When I say "'corset', I'm referring to the basic corset that ends under your bust. The top section is too much for every day. I'll address your breasts separately. You should expect to wear shoes with heels every day. The height of the heels can be lower for casual wear, long walks and for Nancy's work. Higher heels will be worn for any dressy, social or sexual setting or whenever I direct. Purchase extra shoes if necessary. We'll talk more about this tomorrow."

On Sunday morning Nancy and Mary pumped their nipples together as they had done before. This was sexual foreplay for each of them as they enjoyed touching the other's breasts and watching her nipples being stretched into the suction tubes. As in the past the pumping session was followed by playing with each other as Paul looked on. They each fondled the other's breasts and sucked on her sensitized nipples. After such tit play a few minutes of finger fucking brought Marie to orgasm and then Marie became the pleasure giver and Nancy climaxed. The corsets accentuated their breasts which drew Paul to want to join in their play but he resisted the temptation. Finally, after they had each reached orgasm Paul positioned Nancy bending over the back of a chair. He took her from behind while using her hips as sexual handles. He loved the look of his wife in black leather and told her so as he fucked her hard.

Later on Sunday Paul said he wanted to try out some of the accessory pieces that Mary had crafted for the corsets. He said, "One of you gets the crotch straps and one gets the chastity panel. Do I have a volunteer for the chastity panel?" Neither woman spoke. Paul then said, "I'm guessing I'll want you to shower tomorrow so the one getting the panel might only have it on for 24 hours. Assuming I corset you after your showers, I might fit one of you with the chastity panel for several days. Still no volunteer?" Again, both women were silent.

"Okay. I'll flip a coin. Heads means Nancy gets the panel; tails means Marie." Paul hesitated and then said, "On second thought, I'll give you both the straps and butt plugs today and perhaps both will get a few days of chastity starting Monday."

Neither woman looked pleased but each was inwardly excited by Paul's intentions.

It took 15 minutes or so to add the straps to each corset. Paul marveled at Mary's ingenious connections. Once in place the straps fit well and didn't create any obvious bulges. After studying how the straps could be adjusted, Paul loosened the front of all of the straps. He selected two similar silicon butt plugs from their toy box. Each was about 4" long and 1 ½" in diameter at its widest. He lubed each of them and set them aside. Marie and Nancy were then directed to stand next to each other and then to bend over using the back of the couch to support their upper bodies.

Starting with Nancy, Paul toyed with her ass using one lubed finger. It slipped in easily prompting a small groan from Nancy and an envious look from Marie. Marie couldn't see anything but was vicariously experiencing Nancy's preparation. As Nancy reacted to a second finger stretching her ass, her friend could almost feel it and was aroused knowing that her ass was next.

Nancy's body moved and she groaned a second time. Marie could only guess but visualized Paul's fingers stretching Nancy's ass. Her pussy moistened at the thought. About 30 seconds later Nancy moaned loudly and closed her eyes. Her whole body moved forward about 2" before settling back. Marie's pussy clenched as she visualized the butt plug pushing into Nancy's ass- stretching and filling it.

Paul remained busy behind Nancy's ass and Nancy squirmed a little. Marie deduced the straps were being tightened to hold the plug in place. Marie smiled as she recalled the shape of the plug and reasoned that no straps were really needed; its tapered throat would be quite sufficient for Nancy's sphincter to keep it in place. The straps were more psychological than physical. The power of psychology was confirmed dramatically when Marie heard the soft click of a small lock being closed below her friend's waist. The faint noise increased Marie's arousal markedly as she anticipated her own plug being locked into her ass.

The lock's click seemed to trigger a smile on Nancy's face as she opened her eyes and stared at Marie. "In a soft voice Nancy said, "Did you hear the lock? With your obsession about locks I'll bet it made you wet. It's your turn now to receive your plug and have it locked in."

Paul told Nancy to hold her position. He then moved behind Marie and after a few seconds had a lubed finger probing her ass. She was highly aroused but almost oblivious to the finger as she looked ahead to spending an indefinite time with a butt plug locked into her ass. Her past experience with butt plugs had been limited to a few minutes at a time; wearing a plug for hours or maybe a whole day with no means of removing it was going to be exciting. Her attention was snapped back to her ass as the plug was inserted with significant pain which morphed into discomfort and then into an unnatural fullness. She could feel Paul tighten the straps which pushed the plug in deeper. After a moment of anticipation, the faint but distinctive click of the lock gave Marie a great sense of satisfaction.

Paul had both women walk about and sit twice to assure the straps didn't pinch or bind. He then announced that they had a practical issue to address. They needed to determine which corset and bra arrangement would be best under their respective work clothing.

Nancy's wardrobe was the simpler. Her white nurse's uniform was loose fitting and made of relatively thick cotton. At Paul's direction, Nancy donned the uniform. The black leather couldn't be seen through the fabric. Paul wondered out loud how an open tipped bra would look with the low profile nipple stretchers in place. Nancy blushed at the suggestion. He said that they'd experiment on Monday. He added that he'd planned for the corsets to be removed on Monday so the women could shower. He concluded, "When your corset is off we'll detach the top portion and try the new bondage bra. Then we can see how the stretchers look under your uniform. Since you've worn open tipped bras to the office and your rings haven't been noticeable I think the stretchers will be fine."

Marie's outfit for her waitressing job was a tight tee shirt and was therefore more of a challenge. Paul asked Marie if she had any thin white tees or chemises that could be worn under her tee shirt to kill the black color of the leather. She replied that she had something at home that was probably perfect. Paul directed her to go home to get anything she thought might work. She was to also bring back any bras she'd worn for work and others that might fit well under a tee.

Paul said, "Nancy should go with you. Both of you will wear your high heeled boots. Help each other put them on." Help was needed since neither woman could bend down to reach her lower legs. The helper could kneel but in doing so found every movement was a reminder of the butt plug's presence.

The two friends drove to Marie's. Marie commented, "Going on an errand with you with our breasts swaying and a dildo in our asses is a new experience. The speed bumps in your condo complex are quite something when you're wearing a butt plug."

Nancy replied, "You're right but this isn't my first time so I knew what to expect. On the return trip you'll probably drive slower when we get to the bumps."

Marie returned with a very thin body hugging sleeveless tee. Paul had Marie put on the leather bondage bra over the corset top just to get a sense of whether it could be worn for work. Marie's tee over the sleeveless tee seemed to cover the black corset but as Paul expected the edges of the bondage bra remained too prominent. Paul examined the several bras Marie had brought from home and found all but one too modest. There was one sheer mesh bra he felt had potential. Paul said they'd try it on when the corset top was removed on Monday. He also told Marie and Nancy to search the Internet for open tip bras that seemed generally smooth and to order one for each of them.

On Sunday evening Paul brought the women into the bedroom. He told them to remove their outer clothes. He removed all of his clothes and said he'd be removing their butt plugs. As he unlocked and then removed Marie's plug he told her that her job was to get his cock hard and wet as he'd be fucking Nancy's ass as soon as her plug was out. Marie eagerly dropped to her knees and took his semi-hard cock into her mouth. "Make sure you leave me nice and wet," Paul said. "That's the only lube I'll be using. Nancy, bend over the bed. Marie, you can play with yourself if you want; stay where I can see you."

With Marie still on his cock, Paul was able to lean over and unlock Nancy's straps. About 30 seconds later, he eased Marie away from his cock and moved directly behind Nancy. He slipped the butt plug out and easily plunged his cock into her ass prompting Nancy to gasp loudly and then immediately say, "Its okay. You just shocked me for a minute. In fact, it's more than okay. Give it to me!"

Paul sighed as his cock hit bottom on his initial thrust. His hands went to his wife's hips as he controlled his outward stroke and then thrust forward again. He pumped in and out for several strokes and then said, "You feel great and look great! The corset really emphasizes your hips. I love grabbing them like this and watching me fuck you." Looking to his left, Paul saw Marie lying on the floor with her legs spread wide open. One hand was fondling her right breast while the other was fucking her pussy with two or three fingers. Her eyes were closed. Her passion was evident in her face and in the movement of her hips.

Paul pounded into Nancy's ass and she came after a few minutes. Her excitement pushed him over the edge and his cock exploded in her ass. He had to hold her hips for support as his legs felt like rubber.

After they'd calmed, Paul removed the dangling straps from both corsets. He said, "I won't be home until 6 o'clock tomorrow. When I get home I'll unlock you and you can shower. Before you put the corsets back on we'll be detaching the upper section. I discussed some practical things with Mary yesterday. When we re-lace the corsets tomorrow we're going to use some new, extremely long laces. This may allow you to loosen the laces and slip your corset over your hips without removing the laces completely. That should make putting the corset back on a little more convenient. Of course, when it's laced they'll be a lot of extra lacing to tuck somewhere. We'll have to see how it works."

At breakfast on Monday morning Paul said, "You'll each need several body hugging tee shirts like the one Marie brought yesterday to keep your corset from showing through your outer clothes. Buy those today. We have to figure out which leather or fabric bras will work best for everyday purposes. I'm hoping Marie's sheer bra will leave her tits soft and bouncy under her tee shirt but we'll see tonight. In general, I want your tits to be cradled and displayed in sexy bras that only I know you're wearing under your clothes. For Marie's job at the bar she needs a bra that is smooth. For every day you can assume that sometimes I'll want your nipples exposed and sometimes you'll wear nipple stretchers. Take some time today to surf the Internet or go shopping. Buy whatever bras you think will please me. You should probably also buy some thongs you can slip into place under the corset."

Before he left for work Paul tightened the laces on each of the corsets to take up the small slack that had developed. He told the women they had a special task for the day. "The three of us have been together for several weeks. It's been great for me and I think each of you but there's been one thing that's been bothering me." Both women looked at him nervously. Paul then continued, "We need to get Marie laid." The women smiled with relief. Paul continued, "I'm quite serious. Nancy made the rule that I can't fuck Marie's ass or pussy and I'm fine with that but it's not fair to leave Marie's pussy untouched. We need to find a man to fuck Marie- a man who will accept her corset and her relationship with Nancy and me. He also needs to be discrete about everything. In the alternative, we need to get Nancy a strap on dildo so that she can take care of Marie's needs. I want the two of you to discuss this seriously this morning. Ultimately, it's up to Marie but it should be discussed. If you decide to go with the strap on, I want the two of you to go to the sex shop on Second Street today to buy a harness and dildo that you feel is the right size, texture, etc. Whatever harness you buy might not fit well with the corset in place. For the future Mary can make a harness attachment for the corset. I've already discussed it with her but didn't order one."

Paul then added, "I know you both like men. I've also seen you enjoying each other's breasts. I'm not trying to push you either way. Whether you want to actually penetrate each other is up to you. I just feel that Marie needs to be fucked and feel guilty that we haven't addressed that yet.

"If you decide a man is needed, let me know if you have any candidates. I'm willing to share Marie but only with a man I approve. Among other things, I have a professional reputation to protect. Marie's man is going to learn about our relationship and some of our kink. That information could be very damaging to my medical practice."

Marie said, "Wow. You've given more thought to my pussy's needs than I have. I feel very satisfied with the relationship we have but when you mention my pussy, I have to admit it would be nice to get laid. I could use a cock deep inside."

"Discuss it today," concluded Paul. He then left for work with the two women feeling awkward. Neither wanted to speak first.

Finally, Nancy said,"It's silly for us to dodge the subject. We've become very close over the past few weeks. I've enjoyed playing with you sexually and watching you with Paul. We've been as intimate as we could be without a cock. If I had a cock, I'd want to bury it in you right now- both in your pussy and in your ass. There would probably be other times I'd just suck on your tits. I've never shopped for a strap-on but I'm sure we could find a natural feeling one. But, if you want a real cock, that's okay too. I'll understand." Nancy then added, "I recognize that my rule about Paul not fucking you is the reason your pussy has been empty. Obviously, he'd love to fuck you. I've thought about that several times and I'm not willing to share him. His cock is mine. I can't explain it but I think it's important that he only fucks me."

Marie replied, "Your rule is fine. Honestly, I'd love to have Paul fuck me but my pussy hasn't felt deprived- at least not until Paul brought the subject up. The three of us have been great together. I've had tremendous sex with the two of you. Of course, for the past few minutes, I've been fantasizing about having a hunky guy with a big cock pounding into me. It would be nice."

"Cocks are nice," quipped Nancy.

"I've also started thinking about my corset and our relationship," said Marie. "How could I explain those things and how would a typical guy react? Being a guy, he'd still fuck me- we know that. But he'd probably tell all of his friends about my nipple pumping, the corset, and all about us. Even if I found the perfect guy, we'd probably wind up as two couples. Our special relationship with Paul as the central male and our tits as our shared toys isn't likely to work if we add another male."

Nancy laughed at Marie's description but agreed with her conclusion. "So does that mean we're going shopping?"

"I think so," replied Marie, "But first, I think we should go to bed together and bring each other off. As we do, we can visualize how a strap on would fit in."

The two friends tumbled into bed and kissed passionately. They fondled each other's breasts and explored the other's corseted body. After a few minutes, Nancy climbed on top of Marie and used her foot to nudge Marie's legs apart, saying, "Spread your legs. If we buy a cock later, this is how I'll want you."

Marie replied, "You've never been on top of me like this before. Your breasts look huge."Marie reached up to grab both of Nancy's hanging breasts. She couldn't resist twisting the barbells a little causing Nancy to groan. Marie said, "You're not the muscular hunk I was thinking of earlier but having you on top of me with a cock seems perfect. I can't wait."

Nancy slid down Marie's body to put her mouth between Marie's legs. Before pushing her mouth into Marie's sex, Nancy said, "I'm looking forward to fucking you this afternoon. Let's go to the store before lunch so we can play before Paul gets home." Nancy then tongued around Marie's clit and had her hips lifting off the bed in less than a minute. Marie's orgasm followed when Nancy inserted two fingers in Marie's pussy and gently fucked her while her mouth assaulted her clit. Marie screamed and her legs closed around Nancy's head in an involuntary motion. As Nancy removed her mouth Marie slowly eased her thighs open.

After recovering Marie suggested, "Lie down. Let's change places."

Tdisk
Tdisk
686 Followers
12