Marie's Perfect Breasts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
687 Followers

Nancy surprised Marie by saying, "If you're offering to eat me, no thanks for now. I'll wait for this afternoon for my climax. If you're suggesting that you want to practice being on top of me, let's clarify something. When we buy the strap-on, it's mine. You'll be the receptacle; I'll be the one with the cock. I hope that's okay with you; to me it's the other side of my rule about Paul's cock. If I only let him fuck me, it seems appropriate that nobody else fucks me."

Marie replied, "I hadn't thought about it but I understand. I'm fine with not having a cock sticking out from me. I'm looking forward to receiving your new cock- real deep. After what Paul said, I just hope we can find a harness that fits over or under the corset. I certainly don't want to wait until Mary makes an accessory for your corset."

Nancy said, "Well, even if we can't find a harness that fits with the corset, I'll use the dildo by hand. One way or another, your pussy is going to get fucked today."

The women got out of bed and gave each other sponge baths and washed their hair. It was still too early to go to the sex shop so they explored the Internet for thin chemises, tee shirts, and bras that would please Paul. They used separate laptops and Internet connections so they could explore more products but called each other over frequently to comment on their finds. Within an hour they'd ordered numerous elements of their new 'everyday' lingerie wardrobe. They weren't satisfied with the bras they'd found but viewed their search as an ongoing quest. While not perfect, they still ordered a sheer bra and an open tipped bra for each of them since they seemed to be the minimum Paul was expecting.

Nancy and Marie decided their high heeled boots were the appropriate footwear for visiting a sex shop. They assisted each other in getting them on. Marie said, "I assume you won't be able to try on the harness in the store but just in case, you should wear a thong to avoid a possible embarrassing moment."

Nancy told Marie to put on a thong as well in case they found other garments that warranted an in store try-on. Nancy offered to help slip the waistband of a thong under Marie's corset. They selected a thong and tried to get it under the corset but eventually gave up. The corset was simply too tight. Nancy joked that she guessed they should get used to walking around bare assed. It was a small thing but significant to both of them as an example of Paul's control.

Once dressed in blouses and short skirts the couple set off in Nancy's car for the sex shop. Nancy had been there with Paul and gave Marie a brief description saying, "It's probably cleaner and better than you're imagining but 95% of the staff and customers are horny men with porn and sex toys all around them. For any woman that walks in it's as if she's a topless dancer. You know they're picturing you naked and fantasizing about fucking you."

Nancy and Marie were pleased to find the store virtually empty- just one male clerk and one customer. Both watched the women with interest but neither approached them. Marie assumed they had been assessed as lesbians and hence not worth pursuit. Marie scanned the store and saw it was half DVDs and half sex toys. She noted a small clothing section and decided it might be worth exploring before they left.

Nancy checked out several harnesses as Marie looked on. There wasn't much difference among them except that leather was more expensive than vinyl. Nancy settled on the vinyl because she felt it had a better chance of being slipped under the lower edge of her corset. Nancy also bought a thigh harness just in case the regular one couldn't be worn with the corset. It was essentially a wide strap that would encircle her thigh and had a dildo holder mounted on the strap. This wouldn't be perfect but it would allow Nancy to give Marie the fucking she needed. Nancy told Marie to select a dildo of the size and material she wanted. Marie went straight for a large silicon model but then felt it might be too big. The women decided to buy the large dildo and a second silicon one that was slightly smaller.

Marie gestured to Nancy to come with her to the clothing area. Most everything was either leather or latex. Seeing the latex made Marie wonder if a latex bra might meet the criteria they had for a smooth, sexy undergarment. She blushed at the very idea of wearing a latex bra; she really was becoming a pervert. Until that moment she hadn't ever thought of wearing latex anywhere on her body. Now she was contemplating encasing her breasts in it as an everyday bra to be worn in public.

In a few minutes the women had selected two latex bras. One had nipple cut outs and the other had solid cups. Picking the correct size was a problem since there came only in small, medium and large and all of bras on display were sealed in plastic containers. The packaging didn't relate the sizing to normal bra sizes. The women felt sure the clerk would be of no help and they didn't want to discuss their cup size with him so they guessed that medium would probably be okay. They paid for their purchases and sped home.

On the drive home Nancy said, "When we get home we need to open the plastic packages and wash everything. I can't imagine wearing or using anything I bought there without washing it first. You'll have to try to dry the latex bra with a towel. I'm looking forward to seeing you squeeze your big tits into a 'medium'. I agreed to the size since I'm sure Paul will like it too small rather than too big but I don't think your breasts have been a 'medium' since grade school. After you model the bras for me, we'll go to bed and I'll service your needs."

"You certainly know how to sweet talk a girl," replied Marie. "Even though you aren't being very romantic I'll still let you fuck me. A girl does have needs."

After all of their purchases were washed and dried Nancy sprinkled some powder inside each of the bras and said, "I've wore a latex skirt for Paul and can tell you latex looks slippery but is the opposite. A little powder should help your tits settle into place rather than sticking. If the bras work out I also have polish to make the outsides shiny." Nancy then helped Marie try on the bra with the solid cups over the corset. Medium was the right size for the chest band of the bra but the cups overflowed with her tits. "Just as I expected," said Nancy. "Paul will like the look; it might also look fine under a tee shirt- we'll have to see." Before Marie could get a good look at herself Nancy was pulling the bra up and over her head.

"Let's see how your nipples line up with the openings in the other bra," said Nancy. She was soon slipping it over Marie's head and positioning her breasts in the cups. After a little adjusting Nancy stepped back and said, "The cups are too small but the holes seem perfect for your nipples. Your nipples look obscene and inviting. Paul will love it. In fact, I love it. Take a look in the mirror and leave the bra on. Let's see how the harness fits."

Marie stared at the reflection of her breasts in the mirror. Obscene was a good word for what she saw. Her breasts were bulging out at the sides and top of the bra; her nipples were sticking out through the openings and looked much larger than usual. She suspected it was the pressure from the latex surrounding them that forced the areola and nipple forward. Regardless of cause, it was the big nipple look she had sought with her pumping.

Marie kept her feelings about her nipples to herself but was sexually aroused by her lewd look. She wondered if a latex bra in size large would fit her breasts better while preserving the look of her nipples. She vowed to visit the sex store as soon as she could to find out. In the meantime she picked up the dildo harness and approached Nancy. After a few seconds of visualizing how the harness was intended to be worn she opened a buckle and tried to position the harness at Nancy's groin. It was evident that the corset was in the way and Marie said, "There's no way this is going to fit." Nancy agreed.

Nancy said, "Lie down on the bed. Play with those obscene nipples for me why I put the thigh harness on. I'll join you in a minute."

As Nancy inserted the larger dildo into the thigh cuff and buckled the cuff into place she said, "It looks like pumping your nipples paid off. That bra is the perfect display rack for them. It really makes them pop out." Nancy then climbed onto the bed and kissed her good friend passionately. As they kissed Nancy toyed with Marie's extended nipples and Marie groaned with passion. Nancy broke the kiss for a moment and said, "Your nipples look and feel great. Paul is going to love them in this bra. Maybe later we should go back to the store and buy you a 'large' to see if it fits you better while keeping your nipples on display."

Marie replied, "That would be great."

Nancy kissed Marie again and lowered one hand to Marie's pussy which she found wet and eager for attention. Marie gasped with excitement as Nancy played with her. In a minute Nancy was maneuvering Marie's body to lie on her side and was insinuating her thigh between Marie's legs. Slowly she brought her leg up between Marie's thighs and used her hand to guide the dildo into Marie's pussy. As she pressed into her friend, Marie ground onto the silicon cock. Nancy moved her leg slightly to withdraw the cock a little and then pushed back.

Marie said, "Let me move; you stay still. It's not the same as getting pounded by a big hunk of a guy but it feels wickedly good." Nancy said, "As I'm fucking you I'm visualizing you at work in your new everyday latex bra with your nipples sticking out. Wearing the double layers of tee material over them should make them just acceptable for the management but still very noticeable. Every customer is going to want your tits in his face as you take his drink order. Isn't that hot?"

Marie's excitement went up noticeably with Nancy's teasing. Nancy continued, "Paul is going to love your tits in latex. He's going to display your tits in latex every day- not just for work. Big tits with big nipples in a leather corset and a latex cut out bra- that's your slutty new look." Marie drove herself down onto the dildo and ground into it as her body was overwhelmed by a huge orgasm. She shrieked as she came and kept shaking as her body experienced several spasms. Nancy held Marie tight as she gradually calmed.

Nancy declined Marie's offer to bring her off saying, "I'll get mine later. Paul is going to be so horny when he sees your nipples in that bra that I'll get fucked as much as I want. For now, let's get dressed and run back to the sex store for the larger bra."

The trip to the store went quickly but by the time they returned it was time to think about dinner and Paul's arrival. Nancy started preparing dinner and Marie washed and dried the new bra. Nancy gave her the latex polish and told her to shine the outside of all three bras. "If you're going to wear latex everyday you'd better get used to polishing it. As soon as you're done, put on the 'large' and let's see how it fits. Marie did as Nancy suggested and found the bra fit snuggly in the cups but was a little loose around her back. Her nipples were prominently displayed through the openings but weren't pushed out quite as blatantly. Nancy came over and pulled the bra band tighter. This had the desired effect on Marie's nipples so Nancy said, "We need to figure a way to take an inch or two of this band. Maybe Paul can think of a way. For now, put on the 'medium' so Paul can enjoy the blatant look." Put the tees on over it so Paul can get the 'everyday' look when he comes in."

The thin sleeveless tee disguised the black color of the corset and bra but left Marie's nipples poking out. The fabric of the second tee was somewhat thicker and the shirt wasn't quite as tight. Adding it over the thin shirt produced exactly the look Nancy had predicted. Marie's nipples were tenting the shirt but not so obscenely as to be banned from the bar by her boss. They were still prominent enough that every male customer would notice them and want Marie as his waitress.

When Paul arrived home Nancy told Marie to wait in the kitchen. Nancy met Paul at the door saying, "We carried out today's assigned tasks as best we could. I think you'll be pleased. Please call Mary and order the attachment for a dildo to fit my corset. Ask her for rush service."

Paul replied, "I did that this morning. Mary told me it's just a variation of the chastity panel. She has the measurements so by tomorrow she'll have a new panel made with the dildo connector attached. You need to visit her in the morning so she can fit your side of the panel."

Nancy looked quizzically at Paul. He then said, "The panel will have a custom ridge on your side to give you pleasure as you fuck her."

Nancy replied, "Oh..., I wasn't expecting that." She hesitated as she contemplated what Paul had said and then continued, "I think we found a great bra for Marie. There's a size issue that we'll need to address but otherwise it's perfect. It's latex with cut outs for her nipples. They bulge out; you're going to love it! I had Marie put her new bra on under the double tee shirts for you- just like she'll wear to work if you approve --which I'm sure you will. She's in the kitchen."

Paul walked into the kitchen and studied Marie from the waist up. She posed for his inspection feeling sexy as she knew he was enjoying her breasts. He approached her and hugged her saying, "You look delicious. Nancy said there's a sizing issue with the bra but your breasts look perfect to me. The roundness of your breasts and the nipple bumps are fantastic. I want to see the bra but I'm going to leave you dressed for now so you can tease me." Paul fondled Marie's breasts and found her nipples. He smiled broadly as he toyed with them.

"We thought you'd like my nipples," said Marie. "They're pretty blatant."

Nancy added, "The tight bra really pops her nipples out. I think the pumping got them ready and the bra gives them just the right pressure to push them out. Wait until you see them without the shirt!"

Paul said to Marie, "Your nipples are great. Your whole chest looks perfect and I know there's a leather corset under the shirt but nobody else will. Nancy also told me the bra is latex; that's inherently kinky and sexy."

Paul told Marie about his already ordering the corset piece. The three friends discussed Nancy and Marie's decision favoring the dildo to a man, their two trips to the sex shop, and the cup size issue. Nancy handed the 'large' size bra to Paul and described the need to shorten the band by up to 2".

Paul said, "I know a guy who works with latex. He can easily alter this bra or make Marie a new one. Actually, I like the idea of having a bra custom made for Marie's perfect tits. It'll be great watching him fit her and we can get multiple copies in different colors and with different openings. Nancy, have you tried on these bras? I assume you'll have the same size problem- your tits are too big for off the shelf sizing. We'll get you custom fitted, too."

Nancy replied that she hadn't tried on the bras. She said, "I got focused on displaying Marie's tits for you and forgot about my own. I'll try it on now." The bra was a better fit on Nancy but the band was still a little too big. Paul said he'd call his guy in the morning.

The three friends then shared a simple dinner. Marie continued to wear her tee shirt. Paul stared at the bumps of her nipples frequently during dinner. Nancy wore the open tipped bra without anything over it giving Paul free access to her nipples. He told them repeatedly how much he was enjoying their discovery of latex. He said, "I'm really looking forward to Nancy working as my nurse while wearing a latex bra and her corset. That's going to be very erotic for both of us. The thought of guys in Marie's bar being teased by her tits and nipples displayed as I've just been enjoying is also really hot. Nancy and I will want to visit the bar regularly just to watch."

After dinner Paul stripped off Marie's shirts and was enthralled with her bulging nipples. He studied them and ran his hands over the smooth latex- cupping her breasts and weighing their mass. His fingers played with Marie's distended nipples. She thrust her breasts forward and invited his attention. After teasing Marie to arousal, he stopped and announced it was now shower time for the ladies. They were to remove each other's corsets and take a shower together. He said when they were clean and dry he'd meet them in the bedroom.

Nancy and Marie enjoyed the physical relief of being free of their corsets. They fondled each other in the shower and touched themselves- especially their hips and torso that had been encased in leather. The group enjoyed an hour of great sex in several different arrangements of naked bodies.

Paul, too, found the women's naked flesh very special after their extended corseting. He told them this but said he nonetheless intended to have them corseted every day. The corsets displayed their bodies perfectly and represented his control over them. He was also aroused by the prospect of their new latex bras. Having their big tits in latex every day was a treat he hadn't even expected.

At some point during their love making Nancy attached her harness. She climbed atop Marie and fucked her hard and deep while Paul played with Marie's naked breasts. Marie's pleasure was evident. As Nancy pounded into her Marie fondled Nancy's hanging breasts and caressed her naked torso. Marie thanked Paul for thinking of her needs in suggesting the dildo and Paul assured her he was enjoying the scene before him.

After Marie reached a crashing orgasm Nancy collapsed on top of her. They enjoyed the feeling of each other's body for a minute before Nancy rolled off. As she had predicted, Paul fucked Nancy so forcefully it was almost violent.

Tdisk
Tdisk
687 Followers
12