Marie's Webcam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonnerBBQ
DonnerBBQ
1,149 Followers

I wasn't expecting this and I wasn't prepared for it. Although my face couldn't be seen, I hadn't thought about being intimate with Marie in front of the camera and wasn't sure that I wanted to share that with others. But as Marie's hands rubbed my shins and my knees and began to rub my thighs, my resistance began to dwindle. And then Marie got up and knelt on the bed between my legs. I knew that she could be seen well now by her coworkers. As she leaned towards me to continue rubbing my thighs, her breasts hung down and rocked gently. The sensation of her hands on my thighs, the sight of her rocking tits, and knowing that her coworkers were seeing it all were almost too much to bear.

Marie had exposed most of my legs to mid-thigh as she rubbed them. I knew that if this continued, I would be fully exposed on camera. The idea didn't thrill me. But I realized that it wasn't much different than being in a gym locker room and besides, they really weren't going to be watching me much anyway. I flushed the thought from my mind and focused back on Marie.

Her fingers slowly traced up my thigh, lifting the sheet as they approached my growing member. Suddenly she whipped the sheet off me and tossed it off the bed. Her hands then started gently touching my penis and it continued to grow. I thought of the guys watching the action. Were they imagining Marie touching them the way she was touching my cock? As her fingers slid up my shaft and over my head were they pretending that her fingers were on their cocks?

Marie leaned forward and brought her head towards my crotch. She slowly kissed up my shaft to my head. She began sucking on my head and letting her tongue flit across the tip. Then she started slowing sucking up and down my cock, taking in more and more of me into her mouth. Her oral skills are fantastic and for a brief moment I forgot all about the camera and her coworkers that were watching.

When I remembered our audience I looked at Marie. The camera was still pointed straight at her naked body. At this point she was sitting on her legs so her pussy couldn't be seen. But her tits looked wonderful. As her mouth rose and fell on my cock, her tits bobbed up and down over and over again. The most amazing thing was seeing her face as she sucked hard on my cock. She was really working her lips, her tongue, and her jaw. I was sure that her coworkers were imagining her working her skills on them, pretending that it was their cock in her mouth.

I was rapidly approaching climax so I signaled to Marie that I was about to blow. Nearly always that meant that she would stop sucking and finish me off with her hands. Not this time. In fact it was the opposite, as she began sucking faster and harder while gently stroking my scrotum. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and I let loose, shooting my load into her mouth. She swallowed what she could but some still dribbled from her lips.

Our eyes met and I could see that she was incredibly turned on. I couldn't believe that she had just blown me with her four coworkers watching. It is such a private act and she knowingly and willingly let them watch, and was turned on by it.

I knew that she needed a release, so I sat up and guided her onto her back. Her head was at the foot of the bed, so her legs were essentially facing the camera but maybe off at a 30 degree angle. I wasn't deliberately trying to put her into a good position for the camera, but that's what happened.

I sat back away from her as I began massaging her thighs. I slid her legs apart to give me better access, unintentionally giving her coworkers a view straight up at her pussy. As I looked at her vulva I knew that she was already highly aroused. Her lips were swollen and she was visibly moist. More like soaked. With her legs spread as they were, her coworkers could surely see it all too. I couldn't believe that we were letting them see her most private part in this excited state. It was as intimate as can be. They were all in their homes watching their monitors and staring straight at Marie's aching pussy. It was so unreal.

I slid my hands up and started rubbing her outer lips. I was probably blocking their view but at this point I was more concerned with pleasuring Marie than putting on a show. I would normally rub her for several minutes to increase her arousal before going down on her, but she looked like she could come at any moment. So I brought my head up and started teasing her lips with my tongue. Almost as soon as I touched my tongue to her clit she came with an intense giggling orgasm and pushed my head away.

Marie remained on her back with her legs spread as she recovered. With my head and body out of the way I knew the four guys could once again see her intimately. She knew it too but still she just lay there, letting her coworkers' eyes feast upon her pussy. After a minute or so Marie got up and we went to the bathroom to clean up.

When we returned to the bedroom we needed to re-make the bed, so the guys were treated to another couple minutes of Marie walking around the room completely naked. I started to get aroused again just watching her, seeing her breasts bounce slightly whenever she leaned forward and knowing that her coworkers were seeing it all too. But then we were done and I turned off the light and the show was over.

As I lay in bed I couldn't believe what had just transpired. She had just given her coworkers quite a show. The three guys she knew pretty well from having worked with them for over a year, but this new guy she'd known for less than a week. And yet she let them all see her bare tits, her ass and her pussy. Their eyes had roamed every inch of her nude body. She let them watch as she slowing rubbed lotion all over her breasts and up and down her legs. They had even gotten a nice shot of her pussy as she lay there with her legs spread. And then there was the blow job. I kept picturing Marie sucking hard on my cock with her tits rocking back and forth. I couldn't believe that they had seen that too. These guys that she works with nearly every day watched her sucking my cock and almost certainly recorded the event to watch over and over again. I wondered if they would even be able to look her in the face at work without imagining her lips wrapped around a cock.

I knew that Marie was enjoying teasing them like this. If it ever came out, Marie would just act like she didn't know anything about it. But for the sake of her job, and for the sake of any future adventures, I sincerely hoped that they would never say a word about it.

DonnerBBQ
DonnerBBQ
1,149 Followers
12