Marie's Weekend with the Troops

Story Info
Marie helps out the returning soldiers.
2.4k words
4.02
49.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dv910
dv910
3 Followers

Thursday afternoon I got a call from an old friend of mine. He had just returned from Iraq and was at the nearby Army post for the next week, out processing from the Reserves and trying to get back to civilian life as quickly as possible. When he told me they would be stuck on post this weekend with nothing to do, I invited him to stay at our place for the weekend. Tim called again on Friday afternoon to firm up the weekend plans, wondering if it would be ok for him to bring a few of his buddies along. After a year together in the desert, it just didn't seem right for him to bail on them and leave them stuck on post. No problem, I assured him, we're used to having a house full of people on the weekends. He asked if I was sure it would be OK with my wife, since he had yet to meet her and didn't want to impose. Again, no problem I said, she's always up for a party. We'll have a great time, see you at 5!

I picked the guys up as planned and was introduced to Marc, Tom and Justin. We all piled in the car and headed to my place. I called Marie to let her know we were on the way and make sure the fridge was full of beer. The guys were full of questions on the drive out:

"How are the bars where you live?"

"Not bad" I answered, "since we live a ways out from the post, we don't get many military, just a lot of girls from the local community college." That, of course, brought hoots and hollers all around.

"How about the titty bars? Are there any titty bars? We need to see some naked women tonight!" was the next comment.

"Just one, but it's a good one." I told them. "I sort of figured we'd head there first tonight, and then see what kind of trouble we can find afterwards."

"Sounds like a plan" the guys all agreed. After a few more miles and event planning, one of the guys asked "What about your wife? She doesn't mind you going to the strip bar?"

"Mind? Ummm.. not hardly. You guys don't mind if she goes along do you? We'll get a whole lot more attention from the girls with her there because they all love her!"

"Oh really?" was the standard response. "Hell, sounds good to us." After which they all got a bit quiet, not knowing what to say.

We hit the house a few minutes later and they got their first look at Marie. Stunned silence prevailed for the first few seconds, then they put on their best manners, smiled, said hello, shook hands etc. If you haven't read the previous stories about Marie, she's 5'6, 118lbs, 36C-25-32. Nice boobs, tight little ass and basically, just plain gorgeous.

Next it was through the kitchen for beer all around and to the back porch to settle in and prime the pump. Keep in mind; this was a group of beer starved guys. They had got off the plane from the desert two days ago and were ready to catch up for lost time. Marie and I knocked out a quick pasta salad dinner with lots of bread and chips, hoping that all the pasta might help soak up some of the alcohol so the guys didn't pass out drunk too quickly.

While we were getting dinner together, I asked her what she thought about the guys.

"Tim's doable" was her first reply, not even looking up from the salad she was making.

I already knew her answer before she said it. Tim is a big guy, about 6'5, 225 lbs and in pretty good shape. Considering that for the last year there's not much to do but kill time by working out. Marie, being petite, loves that feeling of being dominated by a huge guy.

We finished making dinner and got everyone fed. Marie was having a blast as usual, chatting up the guys, flirting and just being herself. They all quickly loosened up and before long we piled in the car and headed out. Myself, Marie and Tim in the front, Marc, Tom and Justin in the back. On the way to the strip club, Marie got a call from one of her girlfriends who wanted to meet her for drinks, but didn't feel like a titty bar tonight. So - against our objections, she had us drop her off at a bar near the club to meet her girlfriend and told us to come find her when we left.

The Gentlemen's Club was up to par that night. They had some damn hot women working and, once I spread the word around that the guys sitting along the wall had just got back from the desert two days prior, we had a constant stream of girls stopping by to sit on laps and chat. A few table dances, some buck tucking and several beers later, Tim was ready to go. We had been there less than an hour, but he was jumpy and wanted to get to the clubs where he had a shot at finding a woman to keep him company tonight.

"Comon" he kept on, "Let's get out of here. I'm tired of looking at all this pussy, I need to go find some that I can touch and play with tonight, not just look at!"

The poor guy couldn't sit still. He already had a six month old case of blue balls, and all the naked women in the club weren't helping matters. I decided it was time to really get him wound up and see what his reaction would be.

I motioned for Tim to have a seat by me. We were talking about the girls, which ones were hot, which ones looked skanky, and who should just plain leave their clothes on. It wasn't two minutes before Tim hollered at all the other guys again, who were in various states of talking to girls on their laps or getting dances, that he was ready to go.

"Timmy man, calm down. We'll be out of here soon enough. Sit back, relax, get a dance, have some fun."

"I can't relax" he said, "I need to get laid tonight or I'm gonna go fuckin' nuts. We're finally back in the world, and I'll be damned if I'm going to sit around and end up later beating off AGAIN when I've got shot at getting laid somewhere."

I broke out in laughter remembering my Army days, having almost forgotten just how miserable it gets having nobody but your hand for company for months on end.

"Well" I told him, "If you just relax for a bit and let the guys have some fun, I can pretty much guarantee that you'll get laid tonight."

His eyebrows shot up. "Oh really? What do you know that I don't? Some service around here or something?"

"No" I said, "Nothing like that, this town is too small. But if you don't find anything at the club later, Marie will take care of you. She said she thought you were 'doable'."

His eyebrows shot up and he just stared at me, speechless. "No way" was the best he could come up with.

"Way" I said him with a grin.

"Dude, don't bullshit me like that, it's not even funny. She's too fucking hot to think about. Plus, she's your wife. She'll divorce your ass if she found out you even said that."

"No bullshit." I said, and then slid my chair closer to his, leaning in to let him in on a secret. "How do I explain this" I started, "Marie and I have what you call an 'Open' relationship."

"The catch" I continued, "is that you can't tell anyone. It's not exactly something that we tell our friends about. It's just some fun that we have on weekends once in a while, and Marie said earlier that you looked fun."

By now his jaw was resting on the floor as he sat there, staring at me in wide-eyed disbelief. Then he sat back quickly and crossed his arms. "You're just fucking with me, aren't you!" he said, still not believing a word I had told him.

"Well, I'll just let you hear it for yourself." I said as I reached in my jacket for my cell phone. I hit the speed dial for Marie and she answered on the third ring.

"Hi Honey, how's it going?" I asked her.

"Oh, pretty good, just sitting here having some drinks, how about you?"

"Same as you, but with naked women on our laps! But hey, question for you. Tim is all uptight and not having any fun because he really needs to get laid. How do you feel about taking care of him later?"

She didn't even pause. "Sure, I told you I thought he was doable. Why, did you say something to him?"

"Yea, I told him that you would, but he thinks I'm full of shit. Maybe if he hears it from you, he'll believe it and relax a bit. Hold on, here he is." I held the phone out to Tim who was just staring at me with a dumbfounded look on his face. He finally reached out and took the phone.

"Hello?" he said.

I can only guess what her side of the conversation went like, but his was pretty short and simple.

"Yea, he did mention that. Oh? Well OK then. Sure, sounds good to me. Ok, bye" as he hands the phone back to me with the same stunned expression on his face, but now with the hint of a smile coming through.

"Hi hon" I said. "Did you get everything straightened out?"

"Yup, all set." She said. "It'll be fun straightening him out later" she said with a laugh.

"Yup, probably so. We'll see you in a bit."

So there it was. Tim quickly ordered more beer all around and started to enjoy himself. He kept looking at me with a shit eating grin on his face, shaking his head, still in disbelief.

A few hours later, after stopping and picking up a slightly tipsy Marie, we were all on our way back to the house. Marie headed to the bedroom to change clothes and get comfortable. Most of the guys ended up outside on their cell phones, calling home and what not. That left Tim and I sitting on the back deck having a beer when Marie walked out wearing an oversized t-shirt. Knowing her as I do, I knew that the t-shirt was the only thing she had on. Sure enough, it wasn't five minutes later before she was standing by the deck railing and, pretending to see something lying in the grass, bent over to point it out.

"What kind of bug is that?" she asked Tim, looking back over her shoulder knowing full well he had a great view of her naked ass. Tim slowly got up and walked over next to her, looking towards where she was pointing.

"I don't see anything."

"Right there!" she said, leaning even further over the edge while pointing at nothing.

"I still don't see anything, but please, keep looking!" was Tim's reply. Marie looked over at him to find him staring at her ass with a silly grin on his face.

"You're not going to see the bug looking there." she said smiling.

"Bug? What bug?" Tim said grinning.

"Well" Marie said as she turned to face Tim. "If you want me naked, all you have to do is ask." She reached down and grabbed the bottom of her shirt, pulling it over her head and dropping it on the deck in one fluid movement. Standing still for a few seconds letting Tim get a good look at her, she then headed towards the house. When she reached the door she stopped, looked over her shoulder and, giving Tim a smile said "well common, we need to get you taken care of." With a little wiggle of her ass, she headed into the house towards the bedroom.

Tim looked over at me not sure of what to do. Even after our earlier conversation, he still wasn't sure if we were just messing with him.

"Go ahead" I told him. "I'll keep the other guys distracted, but be quick about it. I don't know how long they're going to be on their phones."

Well, a year in the Desert or not, quick was not to be. After about ten minutes, one of the other guys came in the house to use the bathroom. He didn't seem to notice that Tim and Marie were absent and went back to his phone call. The after another ten minutes, I new they'd all be coming back in the house soon and didn't want to have to try to cover what was going on. I stuck my head in the bedroom door only to see Tim look over at me like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. He was on his knees with once of Marie's knees in each hand, obviously eating her pussy for all he was worth. Marie was laid out with her arms over her head and looked too be thoroughly enjoying herself. It was a classic Kodak moment. I chuckled a bit and told him to wrap it up soon; the guys were bound to wrap up their phone calls anytime now. I closed the door and let them get back to their fun.

After another ten minutes, Tim finally emerged from the bedroom, fully dressed and looking completely relaxed. It wasn't a minute too soon; the other guys came in five minutes later and resumed their drinking. They were asking about Marie and I said I'd go make sure that she hadn't fallen asleep yet.

I went in the bedroom and she was still stretched out naked on top of the covers having a smoke. I jumped onto the bed with her, gave her a smile and asked "So, how are you?".

"Pretty good" she said with a smile.

"And how was he?"

"Pretty good" she said with a bigger smile. "I figured he was safe, so we didn't use anything. I've got a pussy full of cum!"

"Well then, get ready for round two!" was my only comment.

Marie smiled, held her arms out, spread her legs and said "Come and get it."

To be continued...

dv910
dv910
3 Followers