Marietta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good day?" asked Debbie

"Great day," answered Don, "Plenty of new business considering the housing market has been slow."

"Good," said Debbie. "I'm not doing the soup kitchen tonight but there is a fund raising meeting. I'm thinking about maybe taking a more active part. Mari says you were really good last night, except for the scary movie, and that she couldn't have managed the storm without you."

"Mari made me a fantastic lasagne. Will you be be back late?"

"I don't know. One of the others is picking me up and dropping me off afterwards. I reckon it'll be around 10pm." She looked at her non-atomic regulated watch. I'd better get ready."

Ten minutes later as she made to leave, he leaned forward for a kiss, just to recheck the situation. "You can have a kiss if you behave yourself while I'm out. I'll see you later." And she left.

As if waiting for the cue, Mari appeared. Don wondered if she'd shared their lovemaking on social media. He hoped not. "Daddy, I reckon we've got at least 3 hours," Mari wasn't about to waste time.

"Are you sure?"

"Well, I'm still a little sore ... " And of course she lifted her skirt, "See?"

"You're walking around with no knickers?"

"Oh, yes, that's your fault. You made me a bit sore; still a little red here. It needs kissing better."

"But no Band-Aid?"

"Definitely no Band-Aid." It felt a little awkward, kneeling down to kiss Mari's slit, but the effort was very worthwhile. Mari giggled as Don's tongue slid slowly up and down her perfect pussy groove. He kissed her there and she giggled again.

"That tickles!"

"Oh? And is it a good tickle?"

"Hmmm, I suppose so. None of my boyfriends has ever done that. Do it again."

"Like this?"

"Mmmm, yes like that."

Do you ever find, in a superstore where they bake fresh bread or in their restaurant they brew fresh coffee, your saliva starts flowing or you feel hungry? Or when a neighbour cuts their lawn, you think of a fresh meadow in spring? Well with his nose right up to his daughter's pussy, Don's dick developed an inclination to imitate a thick steel rod. Funny, isn't it? Superstore - bread - hungry to eat; home, or anywhere at all- pussy - hungry to eat, to lick, to stay there until your desires are satisfied. Up close to that perfect part of the female anatomy, Don recalled a poem he'd read at school ... Oh lovely pussy, oh pussy my love ... and for the rest of the evening he couldn't get those damn nonsense lines out of his mind.

"What are you thinking daddy?" his concentration had wandered.

"About how beautiful you are. Every inch of you."

"You want to see more of me? Well you'll have to persuade me."

"If you want me to fuck you, then won't you be even more sore?" continued Don.

"You fucked me last night, daddy. I needed it, you supplied it and to be more correct I suppose it was me who fucked you. I don't want you to fuck me, I want you to make love to me, gently, passionately. I don't want to cum hard with you ramming into me, I need to take my time, I need you to be patient. I want us to make love."

Don began to remember when, as a teenager like his daughter, there was that butterfly feeling. It came from being nervous, away from home at university, meeting new girls. Some he fucked, others evolved into relationships - if only for a few months. The feelings, the awesome loving urges, were different. When he met Debbie those different feelings took over. They made love. They made love anywhere and any day, sometimes the whole month through. As Don got older he wanted more. As Debbie got older she wanted less, and even then it was for love not lust.

Both were stood as they kissed, a deep, loving satisfying kiss. Mari could teach, Don could relearn what was possibly buried. He was sure he must have kissed in a much more exciting way to what Debbie offered now. He guessed it was like the revision he did at school and college, you crammed for exams. Well, Mari could help him revise and the revision was exciting, arousing, mind blowing.

She sat in the splendid armchair, comfortable, her skirt hiked and her legs apart. No teasing this time, no little kisses on ticklish spots. Daddy's target was her clit, sucking, licking, bringing her all so quickly to her first cum. It was daddy this time who led her to her room.

"You promised me a striptease," said Don, and waited.

"I don't feel persuaded."

"You young people these days. You want everything, then more."

"So what's wrong with that?"

"I'm not going to argue. I need a beer." Don opened the door.

"OK, OK," said Mari, and dropped her skirt.

"I've already seen that."

"And my butt?" she turned around.

"Perfect," he said, "Bend over."

Holding the edge of the bed, Mari leaned forward. Don had already unzipped. "Beautiful," he commented, swiftly unleashed his animal and aimed right first time.

"That's ohhhh cheating,"

"Cheating? All I asked for was a striptease. You want change your mind and tease me?"

"Ohhhh. No, I mean that's ohhhh ... that's so good."

"Still cheating? Should I come out?"

"Ohmygod, you're so big. Stay in, but slowly, love me."

Don stopped, deep inside her, and began to unbutton her blouse. "I want you naked," he demanded. Mari awkwardly slipped her arms out. She flinched slightly as he pulled back then pushed forward again, her lips still tender.

"Ohmygod," she said, "You're so deep, ohhhh, so fucking deep."

If truth be known, had Mari not been so wet then it would have been uncomfortable, but Don followed her request to be loved, not to be fucked. The murmurs of pleasure, the ohhhh's and ahhhh's and mmmm's and the occasional ohmygod continued as Don could feel his own pleasure mounting.

"Faster, daddy, faster please. I want to cum so badly, please."

Don slowed, he slowed ... right ... down. "No, I want to make this special. I want to make this last. You'll wait." Leaning forward he stroked her tits, gently pinched and pulled her nipples, caressed her sides, all the while slowly moving in and out.

"This is so different, it's as ohmygod, it's as if you're making me feel every part of your cock inside me."

Ready to shoot himself, Don finally sped up, bit by bit until he was slamming every possible fraction of an inch of himself as deep as he could inside her. Mari shrieked out loud, shouted an indecipherable stream of raw (Don thought) obscenities as her body shook. And then he came himself, a whole gallon of cum, pulling out and shooting on to her back, some even adding nature's own protein, minerals and vitamins to condition her hair.

They cuddled together on Mari's bed. This had been totally different to the night before. No fearful weather, no hasty coupling, no urgency, no need to prove anything but their spiritual and corporal love for each other.

They talked, at least Mari talked about her admiration for her daddy ... ever since childhood she had been daddy's girl. She admitted there had been a number of times she had wanted him inside her, and ever since the time she'd seen him in the shower she'd decided she would double her intent to have him. She never once used the word 'seduce'.

***

Debbie avoided Don's attempt at a kiss when she returned home. The meeting hadn't gone well - in her view anyway, and Debbie's view was always the one that mattered. They had decided, by majority vote, that the soup kitchen scheme should be developed further. They would offer a wider choice of food and speak to associated charities about supplying clean clothing, and open for longer hours. More would be done to advertise the service and extra appeals would made, both to recruit volunteers and to ask for donations of food and money.

Those involved in the night of the storms had rightly noticed how well things had gone, and were keen to trial the extension ASAP.

"With the same volunteers?" Debbie had asked.

"Until we recruit more, I'm sure we will manage," the proposer had answered. Debbie disagreed. Volunteers were almost as hard to come by as was sufficient money. She left in a huff, threatening to withdraw her help. Don knew she wouldn't, but she was still in a huff an hour later when she went to bed, leaving daddy and daughter to end their evening with a passionate kiss.

Debbie was already asleep when Don went upstairs. He lay awake, not daring to wake her for a kiss, or a hug, or even to rest his head on her pillows.

And that's how it stayed for another four weeks, until Don's birthday. One sole evening when Debbie consented to a meal out, an occasional touch on her knee during the meal and a fuck, yes a ten minute fuck when they went to bed. Debbie, he knew, feigned pleasure.

And Mari? She made love to daddy as often as they could; for she loved daddy, and daddy loved her.

***

Sadly there has to be some point at which a story ends, and this is it. Hopefully my readers will understand.