Marigold Tells the Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On the other hand, of course, Gladys was terribly strict and kept me locked up for way too long periods, thirty days—"

Marigold frowned.

"Isn't that really her prerogative? I think the lady decides, on a disciplinary period, doesn't she, Mr. Kitt?" He looked a bit taken aback, so she leaned over and patted his arm.

And of course, leaning over, he got a good look at her magnificent cleavage again. And he thought of how beautiful she was...and how he really needed discipline.

"How right you are, dear." Mr. Kitt said, smiling. "I need discipline from a caring lady."

Marigold stood up and drained her lemonade.

"Why don't you go in the bedroom and see my device."

In the bedroom, she inspected the chastity tube.

"Boy it's old fashioned, but certainly durable. All right, Mr. Kitt, I guess it's time for you to undress, and put it on. The keys are here, too? "

It had been embarrassing to strip in front of the clothed young lady, and she'd smiled as she saw his cock lengthening.

"Oh no...we don't need that right now. Come back out in the yard. We need to calm you down."

When they returned to the yard, Mr. Kitt was dismayed to see Marigold trimming a long switch from the willow tree. "Now do you think you can be a good boy and hold your hands behind your back while I calm you down, or must I tie them?"

Mr. Kitt blanched, and then said bravely, "I was trained well by Gladys. I can hold my hands behind my back."

He stood still and watched sadly as Marigold raised the willow switch. WHACK! CRACK!

Mr. Kitt gritted his teeth as he endured the sting of the willow.

Marigold paused, and looked at Mr. Kitt's now shrinking penis.

She came up and kissed him full on the lips, jiggled her plunging neckline and began toying with his dick carelessly. "Honey, you understand that you need this, don't you? If you don't I can just go back across the street."

"No no, I...love you Marigold and I do need this, and, I do appreciate your attentions."

But of course as Marigold played with Mr. Kitt's penis, it hardened again, especially as she pushed her breasts closer to his narrow, naked chest.

Marigold looked down once more. And he was fully erect.

"No no, Mr. Kitt, you have to be limp, dear. Let me take care of this."

WHACK! SMACK!

Mr. Kitt gritted his teeth, and tears came out of his eyes.

Marigold looked concerned.

"Dear I'm doing this for your own good. Be a little man, all right?" She came closer again, and dropped the switch. She gave Mr. Kitt a deep kiss, and then kissed his neck, stroking his flaccid cock once more with her right hand, as she unbuttoned her top with her left.

Mr. Kitt moaned, and began kissing her perfumed neck.

He opened his eyes, and Marigold had removed her top, and was just wearing a peach low cut demi bra, and her breasts were exposed in all their glory.

Mr. Kitt could see the rose colored nipples pressing against the thin material of the demi bra.

Suddenly Mr. Kitt reached up to touch a breast, and Marigold slapped him hard.

Pulling back, she bared her teeth.

"You disgusting old man! How dare you touch my breasts! I am a married woman. Put your hands behind your back!"

Mr. Kitt hurriedly grabbed one wrist behind the other behind his buttocks, and looked down at his hard cock. He was so ashamed...

WHACK! CRACK! SMACK! SLASH!

Marigold had an aim that Gladys had never had! She managed to land the cruel switch close to the tip of Mr. Kitt's penis again and again, and his legs trembled.

"Oh no you don't. If you can't stand still, you get on your goddamned knees. I am so disgusted with you!"

Mr. Kitt dropped to his knees, an old and familiar place for him. He could tell the girl was sickened by his abrupt pass at her, but gracious me, she had certainly teased him...

Marigold swung the switch down on the old man's penis until it was tiny and bleeding. She then grabbed Mr. Kitt by the ear and pulled him back up, and quickly locked on the chastity device.

"This is happening none too soon, Mr. Kitt" she said briskly. "I can imagine you staring at teenage girls as they go by on bikes and skateboards, or girls at the mall, and running back and pleasuring yourself.

We're having no more of that, do you understand?"

They went back into the house, and using the switch as motivator, Marigold ordered Mr. Kitt to begin cleaning, first the kitchen, then the living room, the bedrooms and the bathroom, even going to the lengths of ordering him to wash the curtains before she returned the next day.

Mr. Kitt worked feverishly for eighteen hours, but it wasn't enough, and when Marigold returned, she tied his wrists and ankles and laid him on the bed, naked, and did some admirable work with Gladys's old ebony cane.

After Mr. Kitt was marked and exhausted, she spun him over, removed her own clothes and sat on his face until he'd pleasured her to three or four orgasms.

"Now I want a full body massage."

Marigold had said, and she'd removed Mr. Kitt's bonds and took his place on the bed, and he'd enjoyed himself immensely, rubbing oil on her full breasts, legs and ass, and again returning to kiss between her legs. Inflamed as he was, he felt incredible pain between his legs, as his penis thrust hard and miserably against the confining tube.

He mentioned that he was terribly horny, and Marigold distracted him by ramming Gladys's huge eight inch (3 inch wide) strap on down his rectum, which did take some of the randiness out of him...

On her next visit, Marigold looked the house over, and gave Mr. Kitt another vicious whipping, this time with one of Gladys's bullwhips, and then she had him eat her out, massage her body, and shave her legs, and paint her nails!

These ministrations caused Mr. Kitt to be terribly aroused, and he was getting that old dull pain sensation when you've not had an orgasm in a while.

He'd hinted gently once again to Marigold about this, and she'd tied Mr. Kitt down and removed the chastity device.

"I know it can't be that easy for you, babe." Marigold began slowly stroking Mr. Kitt's long denied penis, her red nails tickling his foreskin and her thumb rubbing the frenulum, the sensitive area just under the glans.

"You really do have a lovely penis, Mr. Kitt." Marigold said as she trailed her fingers up and down the now throbbing erection. "I can't believe it! Rusk's isn't nearly this big."

She leaned over to Mr. Kitt.

"You know...part of the problem with your sex obsession is that you think about me too much, and I have a great solution for that!"

To Mr. Kitt's displeasure, Marigold had then locked him up.

A week later, she'd come by with a tall black man.

"Mr. Kitt, this is Branchereau Goiter. Branch is a marvelous guy who has dommed many men in the BDSM community at the PainCafe...and for a small fee; he'll look after your cleaning chores, and keep you on Gladys's orgasm schedule.

And he's good with the whips!"

Marigold smiled. "I know you are so sex obsessed, but you're not bisexual I don't think, and so you'll be less enthralled with Branch.

You've told me several times I should leave Rusk and live with you, and you'd put me on a financial stipend, and I think you could do that for Branch...and he enjoys oral satisfaction, too!"

"That I do, brother." Branchereau grinned.

His heart falling into his throat, Mr. Kitt had looked at big, muscular Branch, who'd grinned back at him, flexing his dusky muscles...

Marigold had given Mr. Kitt a goodbye kiss. "I just don't have time anymore, but I told Branch where the whips and your chastity keys are...and it will all work out!"

Now, a few months later, Mr. Kitt stopped listening to Rusk's cries across the street and hurried into the house, as Branch was inspecting the kitchen with a bullwhip in his hand...

SCRIP'S INTERLUDE

Scrip pulled up at the Ruskin's house a few days after the yard-whipping. His mind was full of crap. He'd just broken up with his fiancée, Adela, because she said he never spent time with her anymore—because, of course he was always in Marigold's bed.

Adela was a nice girl, and also rather rich, and they'd been dating four years and engaged sixteen months...but she was no competition for Marigold, and of course all the weird shit with Rusk, Marigold's submissive husband.

It was hard, especially so because Adela's father, Judge Reardon Harrod had just let off Scrip's youngest brother, "Shoemouth" Phibbs, after Shoe had been caught breaking into the Ancient Skulls Bar and Grill.

Shoe's partners, Ainsley and Hemmings Noble, known around Buttermilk Falls as "The Muggers Brothers" got fifteen to thirty for their part in the crime, and Shoe had walked...now that Scrip and Del were through, Shoemouth had better keep his nose clean!

But Marigold was all he thought about...he was hypnotized by her!

When Scrip entered the parlor (he had his own key; Rusk still had to knock!) he encountered an interesting situation—Marigold was sitting on an easy chair, reading a Jane Austen novel, and Rusk was kneeling on the hardwood floor in front of her, naked as always, masturbating laboriously over a small shot glass.

Rusk's right hand was behind his back and he was awkwardly handling and manipulating his hard penis with his uncoordinated left.

Scrip noticed that Rusk's penis was soaked in pre-ejaculate and Rusk's forehead was quite sweaty, although the room was air-conditioned.

Rusk squeezed the pre-cum covered penis and a couple of drops fell into the shot glass, and one hit the floor. Marigold put her book down and picked up her trusty bamboo cane and swatted Rusk across the face, hard. '

"That's not good, Rusk, making a mess like that" she said sharply.

"Lick that up immediately.

Rusk's lower lip trembled, and there was a sharp red mark across his face from the cruel cane.

Marigold was comfortable though, and gorgeous in a tight grey sweater and faded jeans that looked as if they had been painted on her long, shapely legs.

"Goddamn it, bend over and lick up the pre-cum before I give you something to cry about, you blubbering queer baby!"

Looking up at Scrip, Marigold smiled.

"You see, Scrip, dear, my hands get so tired doing Rusk's manual teases, Miss Victorine Harn, who runs the Prodigy Dungeon in Seattle, told me about this fun game.

I have Rusk edge himself for an hour a day, or for as long as it takes to fill the shot glass to the rim.

Rusk must drink one hundred shot glasses over a period of days or weeks before he's eligible to jerk off to a regular orgasm."

"Damn" Scrip said, but he was not a boy of many words.

"Of course it's hard to aim well enough to get the little pre-cum driblets from his penis into the glass, especially when Rusk is masturbating with a non-dominant southpaw."

Marigold smiled at Scrip. "Rusk used to have so many interests, he owned a sailboat and a motorcycle, and he played golf and tennis, read old histories about military tactics and strategy, played chess, Scrabble, and the Worlds of Warcraft computer game, belonged to a bridge club and did crossword puzzles obsessively.

But now he uses much of his spare time earning his orgasm privileges by filling shot glasses, though of course he must clean the house first and have the meals ready.

Sometimes he fills ten glasses in a day, trying to add to the amount he needs, and others, when he works overtime, he only gets two or three filled, depending on how much time to supervise him, as of course he can't do it by himself, he'd just sneak off and masturbate himself to ten or twenty real orgasms, wouldn't you dear?"

As she said this, Marigold whacked Rusk with the cane, and her eyes glittered.

"Rusk has filled thirty-three glasses this week, and last week fifty-eight. And has nine more to go before he's eligible for a release.

I just sit here and read "Pride and Prejudice" while he has at it.

But he must fill the entire shot glass. I spoil things sometimes. I blindfold Rusk so he misses the glass; or I distract him by masturbating myself or playing with my exposed breasts, which he doesn't get to see all that often."

Marigold laughed lightly.

"Once I had Mistress Mainwaring, Lady Cosway and Miss Splendor from the PainCafe visit while Rusk was shot-glassing.

I played with my boobs while Ms. Splendor caned Rusk's nipples, Cossie rogered him with a strap-on from behind as he knelt, and Ms. Mainwaring caught it all on camera for our Yahoo group."

"And with all that distraction, Rusk was still able to fill the shot-glass halfway." Marigold sipped her sweet tea.

"Then once my friend Duchess Clapham had her slave Pyke insert his penis in Rusk's mouth and we demand Rusk fellate Pyke while kneeling and filling the shot glass...

Rusk did bring Pyke to a big cum in his mouth, however Rusk who is completely heterosexual was so revolted by sucking Pyke's cock (did I mention Pyke is a hump-backed dwarf with a hare-lip?)

That he completely lost his own erection, and got no shot-glass points."

As Rusk jerked his cock, trying desperately to keep from coming but to remain on the edge of orgasm as to generate precum for the shot glass.

Rusk thought bitterly of his aching knees from all the kneeling on the hardwood floor and of the horrible things he'd been subjected to when he was "farming for pre-cum" as Miss Splendor put it.

Once, when Marigold was trying to break Rusk of his smoking habit, she'd made Rusk hold thirty lit Marlboros in his mouth while jerking and filling the shot glass at the same time...

And, of course, that wasn't the whole of it.

Sure, after a few weeks and a hundred shot glasses registered in Marigold's little "book"

Rusk was eligible for a squirt, but really what happened then was, Rusk was actually eligible to reach into a brown box filled with marbles—twenty-nine black, one white... if he got the white marble, THEN he was able to cum...but any black meant...one hundred more glasses to fill, alas!