Marilyn, A Special Female

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh", Marilyn moaned out, "That feels so good."

Marilyn stroked Mandy's long blonde hair, then with her right hand, she grabs firmly onto the back of Mandy's head. With her left, she undoes the front clasp of her sheer black bra, freeing her huge boobs. As she reaches up with her hand to tweak a nipple with her fingernails, Marilyn's hand slowly pushes down on Mandy's head, feeding more and more of her cock into Mandy's mouth and down her throat. Marilyn lightly claws at her breast as she stops feeding her dick into Mandy, leaving only a couple of inches of shaft uncovered under her skirt.

"Are you ready to suck me good Mandy," Marilyn asks.

"Mmm-hmm."

"Then do it."

Marilyn pulls on her nipple hard and gasps as she begins to feel Mandy sucking her dick in her mouth, Mandy's throat muscles caressing the shaft and the tip. She gently pulls Mandy off her dick until the tip is resting at the back of her mouth. Marilyn establishes a slow but steady rhythm of pumping with her hands on the back on Mandy's head while Mandy sucks away at that sweet chocolate dick. As Mandy begins to move her head to the rhythm on her own accord, Marilyn releases Mandy's head and starts pumping her hips to the rhythm of the throat fucking she's receiving. With both hands free, Marilyn is free to remove her bra from her shoulders. She then proceeds to maul and massage her breasts and pinch at her nipples as she is fucking Mandy's throat. "Damn," Marilyn thought, "If I knew she was gonna be this good, I would've tried to get her to me before." Marilyn gasped as the combined sensations of her playing with her boobs and Mandy sucking on her cock drove her wild. As a result, Marilyn started bucking hard into Mandy's mouth, bringing her closer and closer to a dramatic, earth-shattering climax. However, Marilyn wanted to have some more fun before having her cum. So when Mandy pulled back her head as Mandy was sucking her cock, she pulled back and took a baby step back. Mandy's mouth made a delicious slurping sound as she pulled her cock out of her mouth.

"Mandy, lean back against that bank of lockers. I am going to fuck your pussy now," Marilyn said with a leering grin.

Mandy stood up from the bench, then leaned back against the lockers, taking care to spread her legs enough so that Marilyn could stand between them. Marilyn moved over to Mandy, kneeled down slightly and lined up her cock to Mandy's pussy.

"Are you ready to get fucked," Marilyn asked.

"Yes."

"Beg for it, Mandy. I said are you ready to get fucked?"

"Oh God, fuck me!!!!"

Mandy thought, "how incongruous a statement is that? Now I'm begging to get fucked by a girl's dick?" Mandy didn't have time to think much about that fact as Marilyn grabbed her hips and thrust slowly into her tight pussy. She shook and nearly came as she felt the tip of her clit graze the top of Marilyn's dick as she was pushing it as deep as she could. When Marilyn slipped all the way into Mindy's pussy, Mandy felt Marilyn's lips press into hers and initiate a french kiss as she pulled out all of her cock but the tip from Mandy's pussy.

"Man, this feels so tight," Marilyn gasped out as she grabbed on tightly to Mandy's hips and began her assault on Mandy's tight pussy. She felt Mandy's clit graze her dick as her powerful thrusts slammed Mandy hard again the locker. With each thrust, she pulled nearly all the way out and bottomed out in Mandy's pussy. Between the thickness of Marilyn's cock, the feeling of being so filled and the grazing of her clit against Marilyn's dick sent her over the edge quickly. Marilyn kept pumping Mandy's pussy hard as she came all over Marilyn's cock, bringing Marilyn close to an orgasm herself. But there was one favorite way she liked to cum.

"Mandy," Marilyn asked, "Turn around and face the locker, please?"

Mandy, flushed from her orgasm, lifted her knee up to her chest and, assisted by Marilyn supporting her hips, turned around without removing Marilyn's dick and faced the bank of lockers. Marilyn then reached up to Mandy's tits, grabbing and pinching Mandy's nipples with her nails. She then pressed Mandy back up against her breasts, enjoying the feeling of her hard nipples and her large areola against Mandy's back. She then pressed herself and Mandy up against the lockers and, using the lockers as support, began thrusting her dick into Mandy with gusto.

"Oooh yeah!," Marilyn gasped out as she pumped hard into Mandy's now-squeezing pussy, now desperate to cum. Marilyn grabbed onto Mandy's titties tight as she pumped harder and harder into Mandy's pussy, loosing that steady rhythm as she got closer and closer to cumming.

"Oh yeah...'bout to cum...oh yeah...oh yeah....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH," Marilyn screamed as she started to empty her thick cum into Mandy's pussy. Marilyn pumped slowly and gently as she shot load after load into Mandy's pussy. As Marilyn stopped cumming, her dick softened, she relaxed and she glanced at the clock on the wall and looked at the time.

"Oh Shit! There's only 15 minutes left in gym! We need to get going," Marilyn told Mandy. With that, Marilyn eased her way out of Mandy's pussy. They both removed their skirts, with Marilyn using hers to quickly wipe of the cum leaking out of Mandy's pussy. Mandy finally removed her other shoe, and they both quickly threw on gym shirts, shorts and sneakers.

"C'mon! Let's go!," Marilyn screamed out as Mandy quickly laced up her sneakers and then went off running into the gym.

* * * * *

So this is my first effort...lemme know what you think. If you like this, there's more ideas in my head for where to take this. Comments are VERY much welcome!

12