Marilyn and Ben

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was taking his time and trying to draw out the story as much as possible, hoping that she would lose interest and that he would not have to tell her. He did not know why he was afraid to tell her, they had really come a long way in the last several weeks and she had already watched him fucking two other girls. It was not that Ben felt guilty about what he had done either, in fact he had thoroughly enjoyed it, and as that morning had confirmed he would love to do it again, for some reason though he was just scared of her reaction. After all five years could not be changed in just a few weeks, he was thinking.

Finally he told her about how turned on the text messages he had received were and how they had really loosened him up and allowed, along with the alcohol, for a different kind of conversation with Sarah. Tentatively he told her about some of the things that Sarah had done, focusing on her love for anal sex. Unfortunately as he said this he could clearly hear the tone of the conversation change as Marilyn was pretty certain how the rest of the night was going to go and she was thinking to herself as to whether or not she wanted to hear the rest.

Not hearing any objections though Ben pressed on, telling her how he opened up to Sarah and then how he took her back to her room and left her there with nothing happening. Marilyn felt relieved and asked Ben about what happened next, where he told her about the email that he was writing her. Quickly she interrupted him, telling her that she did not receive an email. Ben was a little annoyed at the interruption and let Marilyn know that he was getting to that point of the story, maybe he was a little mean about it; but he really wanted to get the story out and was worried about how she would react, the distraction really did not help.

Once he apologized for the mean tone in his voice, Ben continued telling his story. He tried to be as broad as he could, avoiding as many details as possible as he told her about how Sarah had come to his room and how they had spent the rest of the night. Initially Marilyn's heart sank, she was not sure why but a piece of her had hoped and expected that he would not be with anyone else unless she was there as had happened in the recent past.

As Ben continued and told Marilyn about the next morning and the sex they had in the shower her heart was sinking for another reason, she was truly afraid for the first time that she might lose him to someone else. She had never had any interest in having anal sex and every time he had tried to insert anything she refused and now he had found someone who would have anal with him, in fact she preferred anal. Quickly Marilyn found a reason to hang up and decided that she needed to spend some time along thinking. She told Ben that she would call him back in a little while, hoping that she would have her head wrapped around the situation by then.

Marilyn hung up and turned off all of the lights in her house and sat on the couch in the living room. She just wanted to think and she always found that she thought the best with zero distractions, rather they be audible or visual. Over the next thirty minutes many thoughts crossed her mind, she worried that Ben might have found someone else that he could be with and did not need her anymore. After all, hearing about how much he had enjoyed the anal sex she was scared as she was not sure if she could bring herself to actually trying it.

One thing that she had realized throughout her thinking was that she was not jealous. She had her own fling that same night without him and she really had no right to be jealous, especially since he had disclosed everything. The only real concern that she had was that now he would find her less ideal as a mate, after all the joy with which he had spoken about his adventures in anal and she was not sure if she would ever be able to allow him to do that to her.

Finally, Marilyn realized that she was being illogical. If Ben had decided that he could do better why would he have spent all of the time telling her what had happened and being honest about the night. She decided to call him back and was very happy when he answered on one of the first few rings. Little did Marilyn know that Ben had been sitting by the phone, freaking out, since the previous call had ended. He was worried that Marilyn was jealous or upset about what he had done with Sarah and that she only hung up to avoid having a fight.

After a long talk that night, they both realized just how perfect for each other they were. Ben was still disappointed that Marilyn would not have anal sex with him, but he was happy to know that he had someone like Sarah around who would. Just as Marilyn knew that there were things that Ben could not give her, such as the delicate touch and taste of a woman, which is why she had someone like Elena and Chloe around. They felt a little guilty about the way they talked about their friends, but they also knew that each of their friends was getting something out of them just the same.

Epilogue

Ben did such a good job cleaning up the mess at the corporate office that he was offered a large promotion, nearly doubling his salary. The only catch was that he had to move to the corporate office across the country, fortunately though Marilyn's company had an office there as well so they moved. They lost touch with Elena and Sarah in the meantime and only got to see Chloe on rare occasions. When they had finally gotten back to a normal routine in their new home they resumed working on the list, eagerly sharing and completing each of their fantasies.

After they completed each list they found other ways to keep things interesting. Marilyn never was willing to try anal sex, but Ben did not mind, he had found other girls in the meantime to do it with. Their sex life remained active throughout the years; the only problem that they found was that they had to be more discrete as each of them continued climbing up the corporate ladder. As with most people the sex slowed as they grew older, but they did not care, they were both happy and in love with the person who was designed for them.