Marilyn: Going Your Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers

"…that your biggest fantasy…," she continued mouthing as she pulled her dick from out of her jeans’ leg and into her panties.

"…is to be pregnant with somebody’s baby, especially mine?" she finished as she pulled her hard dick and balls out of her panties, holding the dick up with both hands. "Well, here’s your surprise."

Kat moaned out loudly as her mind registered what was about to happen, and her pussy began to cream heavily, dripping juices down her thighs. When her right hand slipped off the handle, her hip was grabbed by Marilyn, and she was slowly lowered down towards Marilyn’s cock, the shaft disappearing inch by inch under her skirt. When she felt the tip brush against her clit, she nearly came right then. When her tip just started to slip inside of her, she shuddered against the electric sensation and began to cum just as the lights flickered out in the subway car.

Marilyn saw Kat’s other hand slip off the handle as Kat was shaking in orgasm. Lit by the low tunnel light permeating into the car, she saw Kat’s outline shaking wildly against her tip, generating delicious sensations on her tip. "Oh, this is so beautiful," she whispered out to no one in particular. "This feels incredible," she continued, blinking back tears as the subway car lights popped back on. She wanted to badly to reach up and kiss Kat like there was no tomorrow. However, Kat’s head was too high for her to reach. She bit gently on her lower lip as she started lightly humping up at Kat while pulling her down on her dick with her hands, slowly lowering Kat and inserting herself into her juicy, velvet vise. She bit her lips harder and bugged out her eyes, struggling to maintain that grip on self-control that prevented her from jackhammering herself into Kat until she was literally split in two. Inch by delicious inch, she lowered Kat until she was a little more than halfway down her cock, Kat’s face hovering deliciously close to hers and covered in pure lust. Marilyn reached up her lips and kissed her lover hard, forcing her tongue deep into her mouth as she humped up into Kat’s pussy in short, stabbing strokes. She wrapped her fingers through Kat’s hair, pulling her lips tighter to Kat’s, as she felt Kat maul her tits through her hoody. She let loose of Kat just enough so Kat could reach under her hoody and t-shirt and play with the unencumbered nipples as the moonlight streamed through the now-elevated train. She let her head fall back against the wall as the twin sensations of having her nipples played with and her cock slipping deeper into Kat made her smile wide with pleasure. Marilyn pulled up her hoody and t-shirt to give Kat free access to her boobs as she humped deep into Kat, trying to savor every single moment of this fuck. "Ooh, this feels so…oooh…incredible," she gasped out.

Just then, the 7 train rolled into another station, and an elderly man stepped onto the train to see a sight that utterly shocked him. He saw Marilyn, her face in utter rapture, laying her head back against the wall as Kat sucked on her titties. When Kat hit a sensitive spot, he saw Marilyn fuck harder into Kat’s tiny pussy. He fished in his coat pocket for his prescription medicine, blurting out, "no side effects MY ASS! Now where’s my cell phone so I can call the pharmacist" before moving on to change cars.

"Yeah, Kat, suck on my titties! You know how sensitive they are! You really want me to cum deep in your pussy, don’t you? Oooh…"

"You damn right," Kat thought to herself as she screamed out loud in pleasure. She knew from experience that nipple play was one sure way to get Marilyn off, and from she swelling and flexing she felt Marilyn’s penis doing in her honeypot, she was well on her way to getting her wish. As she raised up and placed her palms over Marilyn’s nips, she let her mind swim in the sensations Marilyn was creating in her pussy, her clit brushing against her cock. As she pressed her hands against Marilyn’s enflamed nipples, she felt Marilyn get another burst on energy in her hips, stimulating her clit even more. "Oh yeah…she’s really gonna cum inside of me…she’s gonna give me a baby…growing inside of me…," she thought to herself. The very thought of that, combined with Marilyn’s prolonged clit stimulation sent her headlong into another orgasm, with her screaming and falling back into an ocean of pleasure.

Marilyn held onto Kat as she fell back shaking in orgasm. She slowed down her fucking, letting Kat ride out her orgasm in her hands and place delicious sensations all over her dick. "Yeah, that feels so good," she groaned out. When she felt Kat’s orgasm subside, she pulled Kat upright and looked in her eye. "You know your surprise? It’s almost ready," she mouthed to Kat. "You gotta help me get it for you though, OK?" With that, she began pile driving her dick deep into Kat, forcing her hard onto it by pulling in her hips.

"God, this is so tight….yeah…"

She felt Kat’s pussy suddenly start squeezing all over her cock, driving her closer to her orgasm.

"Oh yeah, Kat, work it baby…I’m almost there, I’m almost there, I’MMAAAAHHH!!"

Marilyn pulled Kat hard on her dick and held her there as she felt herself release deep inside Kat’s fertile womb.

"AHHH YES!! HERE IT COMES KAT!! TAKE ALL YOU WANT BABY!!"

She hugged Kat tight to her as she continued to plant her seed deep inside Kat, triggering another orgasm from Kat. They lay there on the train as it chugged through the apartment buildings in the Queens night. Wedded in bliss, they let their twin orgasms release onto each other, with Marilyn’s cum all soaking Kat’s pussy and Kat’s juices soaking Marilyn’s jeans. When the couple finally came to, Marilyn opened her eyes with a start, realizing that they were just a few stops from Kat’s house. Still on an orgasmic high, she lifted Kat’s head, looked into her eyes and mouthed, "there’s your gift. I hope you like it. " She then smiled contently at Kat.

Kat smiled back, then mumbled back one simple phrase. "Thank you."

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers
12