Marilyn Marilyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped laughing as I kissed her and massaged her ass and then put a finger on her pucker and began to tease it. I said, "You're mine now mom, aren't you? You belong to me."

When she answered with, "Yes Richie, you can do anything you want to me," I took that to have a very specific meaning. I knew I was right when I turned her and she raised her ass in the air and she said, "Yes, yes, yes." I put my cock into her pussy to wet it. I pulled out and put the shiny swollen knob on her small hole and pushed. I heard her make a low and guttural moan of pleasure.

And when I penetrated deep into the grasping tight channel, I knew what sex was about for me. It was about love. I was filled with it as much as she was filled with me. And the first thing that she said as I completed my entry into her was, "I love you Richie."

And with each stroke that stretched and took her, all she kept repeating was, "I love you." And I loved her in a way went beyond the sex, the words, and the act of lovers who had only a need for each other to be completed. She said, "I'm yours sweetheart. This is what I always wanted, to belong to someone like this. You're filling me so good baby, yes, yes, do it to me like that, like that." I penetrated her tight hole over and over as she squeezed the length of my cock with a firm massage. I knew she was the one I always wanted.

I said, "You're my Marilyn and I'm always going to love you like this."

She said, "Yes baby, I've always been your Marilyn, and now that we have each other like this, I'm glad, and I'm so proud of my boy." And before I'm enveloped in her body and all the sensations it brings, I wonder if I should tell Dr. Lowe that my mother's name is also Marilyn."

12