Marilyn's a Working Girl

Story Info
Marilyn works to take care of her daughter.
9.2k words
4.39
68.7k
10
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/09/2017
Created 03/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
289 Followers

* * * * *

Marilyn was laying on her bed, relaxing after a rough day of orientation in her new dorm room. She was getting the lay of the land at her new home, the friendly confines of Jersey State U., supposed bastion of "higher learning", whatever that means. She let the warm summer breeze flow over her feet, doing little to assuage the heat of the humid night. To keep her cool, she had changed into nothing but a thin white wifebeater which showed off her dark areolas and nipples opaquely and a pair of baggy denim shorts. However, there was some other motivation for the scarce undergarments. Yhe visit of her sister.

Not long after she got in touch with her sister after settling in, Sharilynn begged to come out and see her. Apparently, she was getting sick of messing with other guys that lacked Marilyn's endowment between their legs. So Shari decided to make the drive into the suburbs to visit her sibling for some special family bonding. "Damn, sis seemed to be feenin' for my dick," Marilyn thought to herself in the dead quiet room. "I wonder when she's gonna show up?"

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Speak of the devil," Marilyn muttered under her breath as she got out of bed. "Who is it?"

"It's your sexy sister, dammit! Open up!"

Marilyn pulled the door open to see her sister in all her curvy splendor. Sharilynn was wearing a thin silver lam‚ halter top, barely containing her huge breasts from jiggling around in time with her breathing. She was wearing a tiny pair of daisy dukes that was just barely legal, with her ass hanging out and her nether lips barely covered by the material in the crotch. She was wearing a pair of plain white sneakers, and her face was heavily made up from her stop before arriving at her sibling's doorstep.her job as a stripper.

"Hey there, college man!"

"Shari!" Marilyn screamed at a whisper before pulling her sister in her room and shutting the door behind them. "People in here don't know about my, um, secret. Gimme some time to let people know!"

"OK, OK. I get your point. But you are a college MAN, right?" Shari replied, emphasizing her point by grabbing her sister's crotch and squeezing her dick.

"Damn! I see someone's a bit randy. I mean, I know you called wanting to get a piece of me, but show some restraint."

"I know. I have been showing some restraint. I tried to diversify, do the healthy thing, you know? I haven't done as much as such you off in a month. But there is one thing is thing I have learned, especially in my time stripping," Shari cooed, tracing her finger along Marilyn's jawline, turning her around in the process.

"What's that?"

"In all the laps I've danced in, I've never, ever felt a dick as big as this one." "So," Shari continued as she went down on her knees in front of her sister, "shall I get a piece of the biggest dick I've ever seen?" Shari didn't give her a chance to response before she began to unzip Marilyn's baggy shorts.

"Whoa!" Marilyn said as she quickly pulled her sister's hand away from her crotch. "Easy now! It ain't that easy to keep standing on my feet when I'm getting my dick sucked. Can I at least lay down first?"

Marilyn moved away from her sister, made the two steps to her bed, then jumped on and laid on her back, letting her long hair fan out behind her. Her sister seductively got on her knees and crawled onto the bed, moving her body as if she were on a strip club runway. When her head made it over Marilyn's crotch, she reached at the zipper of the shorts and pulled them open the rest of the way. Shari then unbuttoned her sister's shorts, reached in and pulled out the long, thick shaft from by her sister's right hip, watching her big balls follow out behind it. She licked her lips in anticipation and slowly stroked her sister's long hard dick with both of her hands, letting the shaft overflow the space in between them. Marilyn herself was humming in her throat, palming at her DD tits and letting the mammary flesh overflow her fingers.

"I see you're hot for me sis, huh?" Sharilynn asked with more than a little lusty leer.

"Mmmhmmm," Marilyn weakly replied, her mind already lost in a fog of lust.

"Well, let's get right down to business," Sharilynn replied just as she stuck the tip of her tongue at the base of Marilyn's dick and began to lick wetly from base to tip, letting her tongue finish on her sister's belly, several inches above the navel. She then took the member in her hands and started to lick it like an ice cream cone, slowly coating ever inch of the twitching dick with her saliva. By the time she finished doing that, Shari even managed to lick up a small rivulet of pre-cum that had leaked out of Marilyn's flaring tip. She allowed herself to purr a bit at the taste, placed her lips at the swollen glans, and then opened her mouth slightly, letting the tip slip into her mouth.

Marilyn moaned out mindlessly when she felt her sister slip her dick into her mouth, bucking her hips and legs under her sister and grabbing at her nipples so roughly and aggressively that she nearly tore her shirt. She kept rubbing the rough material of her wifebeater against her nipples, trying to heighten the intense sensations she felt as her sister began to slowly slob and swallow her dick. When she felt her sister begin to put some suction on her dick, she shook in pleasure, feeling her slick dick being pulled into what felt like a velvet vise. From there, she just let the waves of pleasure wash over her while her dick was treated royally, from the sensitive tip to the thick shaft. When she felt Shari's lips kiss her shaven base, she instinctively grabbed her sister's hair, holding her there while she felt herself buck uncontrollably under her sister's body.

When she was able to mentally control herself and drag her body slowly back from nearly going over the edge, she reached under her shirt with both hands, milking her teats between her thumb and forefinger. As she pulled and pawed at her tits, she felt her sister's hands reach for hers and entwine her fingers with her sister's. She then let her hands be pulled off to her sides, felt her top be pushed over her breasts and felt her sister's hands strongly but gently caress her breasts and nipples as she was pumping her head along her cock. She grabbed the sheets beneath her tightly as her sister began to suck her dick harder and flick at her nipples with her thumb quickly. As she felt her sister suck harder and harder, she felt herself start to progress again to a climax.

RING!

"Uh, sis, chill for a minute. I think I hear the phone ringing."

RING!

"Hey, Shari, STOP! I wanna answer the phone, since I don't have an answering machine."

"Alright, alright."

RING!

Marilyn pulled her legs out from under her sister and swung them out to the side of the bed. She then picked up the phone before it could ring again.

"Hello? Yes, this is she. How did you get my number? Oh, OK. That makes sense. So what's up? Yeah? YES! What's her name? My Lynn? Oh.M-A-I Lynn. Thanks. Sounds like she was a big girl, huh? What else? Huh? WHAT! You gotta me kidding me. Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Uh- huh?! NO! This can't be true! This can't be true!"

Marilyn broke down sobbing, letting a tear flow down her cheek. The emotion of the message she just received left her quaking, making ripples in her flesh.

"What's wrong, sis?" said a concerned Shari, now sitting next to her sister with an arm around her.

"Hold on, Shari, OK? So now what's up? I mean, what's going to happen to her. Of course I'll take of her! After all, she is my daughter. I dunno. I dunno, but I'll find a way to take care of her, OK? Could you call me back in the morning? Like around 11 or so. Alright, I'll talk to you then. Bye."

SLAM!

"What's wrong, sis? Is everything OK?"

"Well, Shari," Marilyn replied, steeling herself, "there's some good news, and there's some horrible news. Not bad news, horrible news!"

"OK, tell me the good news first."

"Well," Marilyn began slowly, "Kat did give birth to her child over there in Japan a couple weeks ago. It's a girl, named Mai, and she's a big one too. 20 « inches, 8 pounds, 3 ounces. Man, I wish I was there to hold her in my arms when she was born."

"Oh, congratulations, sis, on being a new dad! I'm now an aunt!" Shari beamed as she wrapped her arms around her sister and gave her a big bear hug.

"But there's the other news."

"What is it, Donnie, I mean, Marilyn?" Sharilynn asked, backing her face away from her sister, waiting to watch for her reaction.

"Well, a couple days ago, Kat was walking with her uncle and our daughter along the streets of her town when suddenly, some guys jumped out of a van, knocked her down and carried her away in the van."

"What?"

"The word from the police over there is that what happened isn't that uncommon, especially among young girls. They expect that they're putting her into prostitution. The good news at least is that Kat is an American citizen, meaning that whoever kidnapped her won't bother to kill her, fearing the wrath of America. That along means that the authorities out there will keep the heat on the cops on this one, fearing the PR disaster that would result if they didn't find her. They say that they usually find the people kidnapped on this kind of scheme, but it usually takes them a month or two. In the meanwhile, I gotta take care of little Mai."

Marilyn stopped her monologue, then broke down in her sister's arms. "I miss my Kat! Why me? Why did they have to do this to her? Why did she have to go over there? Why."

"Shhhh.it's OK sis," Shari reassured, squeezing her half-nude sister with a hug. "I'll be there for you. Don't worry. We'll figure out a way to take care of my little niece." Sharilynn then gave her sister a kiss on the cheek, then sat her up upright.

"You know what?"

"Yeah."

"I think I have just the thing to comfort you right now," Shari answered before grabbing her sister's head and moving in to give her a deep tongue kiss, practically swallowing her tongue. She pulled away from her, then gently pushed on her shoulders, lowering her back to the bed.

"You need someone to make you feel." Shari continued as she pulled her sister's legs back onto the bed, "..special. I'm sorry that this had to happen to you. Now let me make you feel good, OK?"

A still-emotional Marilyn laid back and barely croaked out, "OK sis." She then laid her head back, staring at the ceiling as she felt her sister straddle her hips and saw her face come into view. Shari's long hair blocked out all the light from her eyes as she lowered her head and gave Marilyn a long, passionate kiss, caressing her lips and tongue as she let her hand drift up to play with a free nipple. Shari then reared up and let her long hair graze against her sister's breasts and shoulders, making goose bumps rise out of Marilyn's skin despite the heat. She let herself back down to nibble on her sister's ear, making it wet, then blew in it, making her sister shiver. Shari then kissed her way down to her sister's neck and went crazy, sucking and licking and nipping and biting at the soft pliant flesh. She felt her sister hold on to her head, desperate to keep her there.

However, Shari pulled away from her sister's grasp and whispered in her ear, "so do you like how I'm taking away your pain?" Marilyn barely hummed out her assent. Shari continued, "well, there's plenty more where that came from." She then bent down to kiss the nape of her sister's neck, then began to trace out her sister's collar bone with the light brushing of her lips. She led her lips down Marilyn's breast bone down between Marilyn's tits, seemingly trying to hit every nerve in her skin. When her face was perfectly buried between her sister's tits, she stuck out her tongue and licked the skin while her fingertips lightly brushed along the massive mammaries, painting a sensation all over Marilyn's breasts. Sharilynn pushed her fingers harder into the firm flesh as she let her fingers play over her sister's breasts, then grasped the areolas and nipples between her forefinger and thumb and pulled at them. She looked up at her sister's face, which was twisted in pleasure, and smiled pleasantly, then licked her lips in pure lust. She was thinking about the pure magic she was about to suck up through Marilyn's breasts.

Sharilynn pulled up one teat up towards her body and began to suck hard on her sister's nipple. Pulling at it with her teeth and flicking it with her tongue. She continued to suck at the nipple hard while flicking the other nipple in with her thumb and grinding her body on top of her sister's, letting her sister's thick penis be caressed by her soft skin. As she nursed lovingly and passionately at Marilyn's breast, she let her hand drift off her sister's other breast and down her body, teasingly groping at Marilyn's soft yet firm belly. When her hand was close to her sister's dick, Sharilynn raised up and off to side of Marilyn's body slightly, grabbed the thickening and lengthening penis, and gently brushed the tip all over her soft skin and her navel. She stopped sucking on Marilyn's breasts just long enough to flick her sister's nipple with her tongue, making her sister's body and dick twitch.

She slid down Marilyn's body, letting her still- covered breasts gently rub against the pulsating member which she held by the tip. Sharilynn licked her lips while looking at her sister's penis, acting as if it were a delicious meal she just had to taste.

"You want me to take care of this for you, sis?" Shari asked with a strain in her voice, desperate to throat the monster in her hands and to suck the cream out of her favorite chocolate pastry.

"Yeah," Marilyn sobbed, barely able to stop the shaking in her body. "I wanna cum."

Shari responded by sucking just the tip into her mouth and letting her tongue hit every small bump along the surface. She cradled her impressive breasts in her hands and pulled them to caress Marilyn's shaft with their firmness and warmth. She pulled her mouth off the tip and let her breasts caress the twitching dick, making Marilyn crazy and making her bite her lip so hard that she faintly tasted blood on her tongue.

Shari pulled completely away from her sister's body, then looked into her sister's eyes and smiled. She then looked down and her sister's red-hot body, writhing in pleasure, then curtly leered, "Want me to make you feel better sis?"

"Oh...yeah."

With that response, she quickly got her lips back down to Marilyn's tip, then throated all of Marilyn's length in two tries. She swallowed some to make her throat caress her sister's tip. It was all it took. Shari has to hold down her sister's hips to keep from having her teeth knocked out. As she felt her belly filling up with cum, she slowly eased her way up for her safety. In the process, the thought of something so big and powerful under her control, pouring its needs and desires down her throat, got her hot. She reached into her shorts and tweaked her clit a little bit, forcing more lubrication into her hot pussy. As Marilyn began to calm down, she pulled out all but the tip from her mouth, letting her tongue work some more magic on her sister's fuck log. She pulled her sister's penis out of her mouth, then slid up her sister's body, stopping to give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Did that make you feel better, sis?" Shari whispered in Marilyn's ear.

"Mmmmhmmm"

"Well, I was thinking about another surprise for you," Shari continued, emphasizing her statement by grinding her crotch on her sister's spent and semi-hard dick. "Remember the time Dad tried to get you into guys."

Marilyn searched her brain to go back to that time. All of a sudden, when it hit her what her sister was suggesting, she held onto her sister tight, with one hand squeezing her sister's butt through her shorts and the other holding onto her sister's head, pressing it to the side of her face. "Oh, Shari, you shouldn't have to." Marilyn whispered in her sister's ear just before giving her a lingering kiss on the cheek.

"But I will, because I care."

Shari got up on her knees, straddling her sister's body. She reached behind her and untied the knot holding her top up, then pulled it off. Her huge tits seemed to dominate her body, looking incredibly impressive even on her large frame. The DDD breasts were floating perfectly on her chest, very rare for someone so large who got that way naturally. Her huge nipples and areola seemed to top off the breasts like icing on a cake, and they glowed slate gray from the moonlight coming through the window. Sharilynn seductively slid her denim-covered crotch over her sister's dick, then let her legs dangle off the bed as she picked up the semi-hard spit-and-cum slick dick and pressed it between her breasts.

She stroked the shaft a few times with her breasts, letting the tip poke at her chin, then licked seductively at Marilyn's tip. "Do you want me to show you a trick I picked up when you aren't around, sis?"

"Yeah, go ahead," Marilyn replied in a raspy voice, her orgasm racked body getting ready for another ride.

Sharilynn squeezed her breasts around her sister's dick, then slowly stroked it up and down, caressing it with her firm flesh. She licked at the tip as her sister's dick slowly began to lengthen and thicken again. Shari felt her sister's flesh harden between her smooth, firm globes as she saw her sister start moving her hands all over her body, playing with her wonderful female form. Soon, Shari hand to back her chin away to avoid being poked at by the full length of her sister's penis. Wanting to tease her sister just a bit before climbing onto her, she took the tip in her mouth and let her tongue wash it with spit as she kept pumping her breasts along Marilyn's shaft. Finally, Shari pulled her tits away from Marilyn's meaty pole and took one long taste of it from root to tip, making sure to play a bit with the small amount of pre-cum on the top.

"So I see you're ready to go again, huh?" Shari lustily bragged. "Get ready for the ride of your life!"

She took the time to slide off her shorts, then fingered herself quickly, as if to see if the temperature and moisture was just right between her sugar walls. The, Shari pressed her face to Marilyn's dick, her tits on her sister's thighs, then slowly slide her way up her sister's body until her breasts were even with her sister's face. As Marilyn idly played her lips along her nipple, she reached behind her, held the dick at a low angle from her sister's belly and aimed it at her inflamed pussy. She moved back on her knees to slowly ease the huge dick inside her walls, stretching her to the max. After getting most of the impossibly thick 13 inch member inside of her, she gritted her teeth, locked her hands in Marilyn's and forced the last few inches inside of her. While there was a dull sensation of pain at being stretched so much, it was made up for by the constant stimulation her clit received as she slid her way down her sister's pole, causing her to lube the way even more. She released her hand from Marilyn's grip and let the finger that was just inside her play across her sister's lips, letting her lick and suck her essence off of it.

Marilyn then felt her sister start to move her hips slowly on her raging erection, letting the delightful tightness slowly coax her to another release. Suddenly, she saw her sister kiss down from the nape of her neck and over one of her luscious mounds to kiss her nipple. She saw her sister take it gently into her mouth and felt her saliva ooze onto it as she slowly established a rhythm on her dick. She took her hand and pressed it onto the back of Shari's head, forcing her to suck more insistently as she felt her sister's ass lightly brush against her balls as the result of her thrusting.

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
289 Followers