Marilyn's Family Values

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
289 Followers

She looked in to see her sister at her dresser on the other side of the room, her legs hidden by the bed. The radio was playing softly some inane commercial. Her sister was bent over slightly over the dresser, doing something she liked to do from time to time...play around with her make-up. She was still wearing her school uniform and had just put on some mascara. Sharilynn went to put on some lipstick, and Marilyn gently pushed the door more open. She softly took a step into the room, and waited for her sister to finish up with the lipstick. When her sister finished putting on her lipstick, Marilyn quickly closed the few steps around the bed to her sister, squeezed her sister's tits together and gently ground her exposed cock into her skirt-covered ass. Sharilynn, who had just put the lipstick down, gasped in surprise when her sister grabbed her.

Sharilynn looked in the mirror at her sister, smiled and said, "so I see you're ready to play now."

"Yes I am," Marilyn said as she pawed firmly on her sister's breasts. "By the way, I like that shade of lipstick on your lips. Blood red. Nice."

"I knew you would. After all, that's all your nails stay in."

Marilyn kneeled down and pulled off her sister's g-string. Then, she slid her way back up her sister's body, nestling her hard prick under her sister's skirt between her butt cheeks. "True," she replied when she settled her manhood on her sister's body. "Why would I constantly wear it if I didn't like it." She pulled her sister's shirt out of her skirt, then started unbuttoning it. "So do you want me to warm you up as always, sis?"

"Yes, please."

"As you wish, sis."

Marilyn pulled the shirt off of her sister, then undid the catch on the back of her sister's bra. She knew want her sister wanted...to play with her breasts and pussy until she came. Personally, she would rather go down on her sister's tasty lips, shaved bare but for that vertical stripe above her clit. However, her sister regarded oral sex the same way most people view reading the Sunday paper or watching an afternoon ballgame...something done on a lazy weekend. A Friday night after a long week of classes didn't fall into that kind of time. So she removed her bra and turned her sister so they were both facing her bed.

"Are you ready, sis?"

"Yes," Sharilynn breathed out. She then arched her and turned to her sister, who bent her head down to tongue kiss Sharilynn. Marilyn then continued massaging her sister's mammoth tits with both of her hands, running her thumbs around each of the huge areolas and squeezing her nipples. As her sister moaned into her mouth, Marilyn started rubbing her left hand up and down in a progressively downward motion, brushing her hand against the bottom of her sister's breast.

Sharilynn stopped kissing her sister, and leaned her head back on her sister's shoulder, taking in the visual of the hands that were giving her pleasure. Her sister was gently humping up and down her ass crack, making her hotter and keeping her sister hot and hard in the process. Her sister's hand was now grazing along her stomach, caressing the skin with her fingertips and fingernails. Her sister's other hand was lightly grasping at her breast with her fingernails, flicking her hardening nipple with a nail. Now her sister was getting ready to do her favorite part of their foreplay. Her sister's left hand gently dug into her skin just above the hip bone. Then her sister slowly drags her nails down her skin, across her hip, and over her skirt, stimulating the flesh underneath it despite the layer of fabric between her sister's nails and her skin. Finally her sister passed her nails past the skirt, and gently brushed back and forth on her soft flesh on the exposed thigh.

"Oooooooooooooooooh," she gasped. "That feels so good. You know how I like it." She shivered a bit in pleasure as she did this, and she slowly started to feel wet.

"There's plenty more where that came from," responded Marilyn. With that, she gently cupped her sister's breast with her right hand, slowly and meanderingly grazed her nails up her sister's thigh and bent down to kiss her sister. She kept the kiss going for a long time, as she made what felt like the painfully slow climb up her sister's thigh with her fingernails. When her nails caught on the crease separating her sister's pussy from her thigh, she quickly raked her nails across the slit. When her sister jumped, and she could feel the wetness drip down her fingernails, she knew that she was progressing as she needed to be.

She moved her right hand down slightly over her sister's breast, brushing her thumb along her sister's hard, swollen nipple. The other hand stroked her sister's pussy with her fingernails as one would a cat, nice and gentle from front to back. However, not too many cats are partly shaved bald and few drip like this. Marilyn pressed her fingertips to her sister's pussy and allowed her fingertips to feel what her nails was feeling. She allowed herself to wiggle her fingers around in the wetness that her sister's pussy seemed to be covered in. The hand on her breast continued its slow torture with its thumb, moving the thumb back and forth so alternately her thumb and fingernail could drive her sister nuts with pleasure. Her sister slumped back, her eyes rolling back in her head, and started to blindly coo and moan.

It was then that she decided to make her move and make her sister cum and cum violently. Her right hand started to squeeze and maul the breast in it. She started moving her middle finger nail in a circle around her sister's clit. With each turn around her clit, the circle became longer and longer until her middle finger passed over her sister's honey hole. Then, she gently pressed her finger inside until it was all the way in. She gently wiggled around the velvet vise, looking at her sister to see how close to the edge she was. Seeing that she appeared close enough, based on her experience, she slowly pumped her finger inside of her sis, slowly picking up the pace. When she established a nice, steady rhythm with her middle finger, she roughly shoved her forefinger finger in. Soon, she was pumping her sister with abandon, her sister's fuck juices practically coating her hand. Feeling how hot her sister was, Marilyn drove her hips against her sister's, loving the feel of her shivering and moaning against her.

"Oh God...bout to cum...bout to cum..."

When Sharilynn gasped that out, Marilyn knew exactly what to do. She grabbed at her nipple, squeezed and pulled out hard. At the same time, she slightly slowed do her finger fucking of her sister, and started flicking the fingernail on her thumb against her sister's clit. After a few seconds, her sister started bucking against her, pushing against the hand on her breast and her hips. She took this opportunity to grab her sister's head in one hand, her sister's hip in the other, press her lips on her sister's, and let her sister scream and moan into her mouth. They both loved the delicious sensation of kissing each other while cumming. Together, they rode out Sharilynn's orgasm. Then, Marilyn gently bent over her spent sister, laying her head on the bed in front of them.

"Are you about ready to fuck my ass," Sharilynn asked, still short of breath from her orgasm.

"Of course," her sister replied. "Besides, why should you have all the fun?"

"True."

She faintly heard Montell Jordan's "Get it on Tonight" as her sister took some of the wetness from her pussy and spread it on his hard tip. She liked getting fucked up the ass. You couldn't get pregnant by it. It definitely had an edge of taboo about it. Most importantly, though, she could also cum from just being fucked up the ass. It helped that her sister was gentle back there despite her size, but the feeling of orgasm without pregnancy risk seemed pretty good to her.

Marilyn finished lubing up her tip after a few seconds. Her dick wasn't heavily lubed up since both of them loved the feel of flesh-on-flesh fucking without a lot of messy lube. She lined up her tip and gently pressed her tip inside, eliciting moans from her sister. Then, she grabbed both of her sister's hips and slowly pressed her way deep inside her sister, feeling her sister's back passage give way to her huge cock. After about a minute, she finally pressed in balls deep inside her sister, her balls feeling against the big, soft and round ass of her sister's.

"Are you ready to get fucked sis?"

Sharilynn breathed out in response, "Oh...yeah."

Marilyn waited a moment to enjoy the tight feel of her sister's ass. The sensations on her dick felt incredible. Slowly, she pulled all the way out of her sister, leaving just the tip inside of her. Then Marilyn, slowly pushed back in, pressing gently against that soft ass she loved. Slowly, she repeated stroking her way in and out of her sister's ass, picking up the slightest bit of speed on each stroke. Her sister moaned out in pleasure with each stroke, enjoying the slow grind her sister's dick was performing up her ass. After a while, Marilyn settled into a nice, smooth rhythm, steadily pumping her sister's ass.

Then she asked her sister, "could you squeeze your ass around my dick some?"

Knowing her sister well, Sharilynn knew that this was a sign that he wanted to start the path to orgasm. A nice, pleasant fire was burning in her own pussy as well. She squeezed her ass around her sister's dick. As time went on, she noticed that her sister picked up the pace, and was now slamming into her ass at a nice hard pace. She looked up to see her sister pull off her baby T-shirt, revealing her sister's tits. Sensing what else was coming, she raised up on her elbows. Soon enough, Marilyn reached under her sister, grabbed her by the boobs and pressed her sister's back against her tits. She loved the feeling of her nipples grazing up and down her sister's back as she returned to fucking her sister the same way she had before. She shivered some, feeling the tingling on her nipples and the fire in her loins.

She wanted to do one more thing before cumming. Grabbing onto her sis tight, she lifted the both of them onto her sister's bed. She then gently grabbed onto her sister's skirt-covered hips and turned her sister around on her dick so that they were facing each other. Then, Marilyn lowered both of them onto the bed, allowing their nipples to brush again each other.

"Ooh. I see you want some more nipple stimulation," Sharilynn remarked.

Marilyn replied, "when I'm finished, there will be plenty of nipple stimulation, if you get my meaning."

Sharilynn smiled when she saw her sister wink. Marilynn pinned her sister's legs back, giving her full access to her asshole. Then, she pressed down on her sister's legs, letting the nipples brush once more. As she bent down to kiss her sister, she started pumping her sister hard, with their nipples brushing against each other roughly, and her body getting closer to the edge.

"Push me, sis. You know how to do it," Marilyn commanded while thrusting away at her sister.

Sharilynn started squeezing on her sister's cock again, alternating squeezes between pumps. She could feel her sister's cock start flexing and pulsing inside her ass, a sure sign her sister was about to cum. The burning feeling from getting fucked up the ass had her close to orgasm too.

"Sis...get ready to me to cum..."

With that, Marilyn pulled out of her sister's ass. Her sister in complete shock, she balanced on her knees to keep her nipples on her sister. Then, with a couple of quick pumps with her hands, she started to shoot out her cum. She aimed it first at both of their nipples, and aimed subsequent bursts of cum on her sister's tits. Shocked by the sudden stimulation of heat, Sharilynn started to convulse...

"Oh God...cumming...oh yeah...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!"

Marilyn collapsed with a groan as her sister spasmed in orgasm under her. She hugged her sister tight as she felt her cum press on her own breasts and rode out her sister's orgasm. When Sharilynn finally calmed down, Marilyn gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Thanks Marilyn," Sharilynn said. "Once again, that was incredible."

"It was for me too. The sensation is like...whoa! Especially in my nipples. Ah, the joys of better living through chemistry."

"That ain't the only chemistry working here sis. Sexual chemistry is kinda important too, don't you think? Drugs don't make you fuck better. We connect on that family-type wavelength, you know?"

Marilyn rolled off of her sister and laid out on the bed. "Yeah, I know. Look, let's just lay here and bask in the glow," she said with a chuckle.

* * * * *

Got comments? Send them! If you got ideas for my opus, giving you guys the background on our heroine, let me know, OK? Thanks.

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
289 Followers
12