Marilyn's Sexual Paradise

Story Info
Marilyn & Kat go off on a Hawaii honeymoon.
11.4k words
4.79
50.4k
12

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/09/2017
Created 03/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers

So to the Marilyn saga ends. This is the last Marilyn story for a very long time, possibly ever if interest in her wanes over time. However, this won't be my last story. I have more stuff developing in the lab, so to speak. I reserve all commercial and all other non-electronic rights to this work. If it's against the law to read this work in your jurisdiction, don't do it. So without further ado, enjoy this story!

* * * * *

"Wh…what hon? What do you want?"

Marilyn groggily pulled herself out of her nap and took a look at her wife sitting next to her on the airplane as they cruised their way to Hawaii for their honeymoon. She saw Kat caressing her body with her eyes, working over the curves shown off by her tight, short-sleeved black ribbed top and her form-fitting black Mary Claires that subtly hinted at that large symbol of her former gender between her legs. Her hair was cut short, but feminine, pressed flat to her scalp with gel, and she finished off her outfit with some small gold stud earrings and some comfortable black shoes with a slight platform heel. She felt herself get warm, her member and nipples starting to swell with her wife's visual caresses. She saw Kat lick her lips in pure lust, purring with pure desire.

Marilyn returned to her wife, looked in her eyes and mouthed, "You don't mean…"

Kat simply nodded her head and let out a mischievous grin, making her intentions clear. Marilyn gasped and crossed an arm over her prodigious bosom. Gathering herself, she leaned close to Kat's small frame and whispered, "Sure you wanna do this?"

"Mmmhmm"

Marilyn took a deep breath, reflexively ran her hand over her hair, then smoothly got up and stood in the aisle. Reaching out for her wife, she took Kat's hand and helped her into the aisle, and the two held hands as they walked down the aisle to the bathroom, eliciting a few soft groans from the less open-minded on the flight. As they walked close to the flight attendant's station, Marilyn caught the eye of one of the flight attendants, who got a glimpse of the scene and caught on quick to what was up. When they were just about past her, the flight attendant grabbed Marilyn's shoulder and pulled her mouth to Marilyn's ear.

"Be quick. I'll explain the noise."

The flight attendant quickly released Marilyn, letting her walk on, and watched for a look of understanding. When Marilyn smiled at her and gave a thumbs-up, the flight attendant smiled back and gave her a thumbs-up. When the couple got to the bathroom door, Marilyn opened the door in a gentlemanly way, letting Kat slip into the bathroom before following her, closing and locking the door.

Marilyn placed Kat up on the sink, got on her knees and made her way to quickly take Kat to her destination. She grabbed her ankle, pulled her leg through the long slit in her wrap skirt, flipped aside the skirt to one side and dived into Kat's wet pussy with her mouth. She felt Kat try to grab a hold of her head as she began to lap wildly all over Kat's nether lips, just letting her tongue roam the sweet flesh. She grabbed onto Kat's hips and concentrated her tongue on Kat's slit, licking as strongly as she could and lapping up her nectar. Marilyn pulled on Kat's inner lips with her lips and worked the tip of her tongue along their edge, trying to work it as far as she could. Sensing Kat start to undulate her lips, she held onto Kat's hips and went into to the little kill, taking Kat's clit in between her lips and sucking on it while humming and flicking her tongue against her clit hard and fast. Marilyn just closed her eyes and let Kat ride her face, feeling the juices from Kat's pussy soak her chin as she heard her begin to moan and her hips begin to flex out of control. She kept going with her lips and tongue, letting her wife ride out her orgasm, then stopped when she felt she was coming down.

For the first time since they had entered the tight bathroom, Marilyn rocked back on her haunches and looked at her spouse. She looked at her glowing face, her pupils dilated and her chest still heaving from the orgasm. Her legs were splayed open, and her peach looked like it was just eaten, with the juices flowing down and dripping lightly into the sink. Marilyn had just let a smile of admiration creep across her face when she saw Kat lightly kick her shoulder. When she looked up at Kat, she pointed over to the small toilet seat next to the sink. Getting the hint, she got up off her haunches, got her balance and plopped herself down on the seat, letting her legs spread unconsciously.

Kat jumped off of the sink and landed on her feet, bracing herself on the bathroom door to keep her balance, She got down on her knees and shuffled over between her wife's legs, licking her lips at the bulge that indicated that her precious Marilyn was not a slouch in certain husbandly abilities herself. She looked up over her wife's bountiful chest into her eyes and smiled as she tugged the zipper on her pants down, then fished out Marilyn's smooth, veiny member from her pant leg with both of her hands. She held out the semi-hard shaft out in front of her face, took a sniff of her lover's scent, and then licked the tip like a lollipop, causing Marilyn to reflexive squeeze her breasts. She pressed her lips to the base of Marilyn's dick, her chin resting on her balls, and let the shaft slide over her face, her lips brushing over the mahogany flesh as Marilyn tweaked her hardening nipples through her top.

Kat slowly stroked the shaft in her soft hands while her wife snaked a hand under her top to free a nipple from one of her bra cups so that she could play with it better. Suddenly, realizing that she didn't have the time for a building, Kat stretched her mouth as wide as she dove onto Marilyn's mushroom tip. She relaxed her mouth and throat to let the large cock slide into her against her tongue, looking up into her spouse's lust-clouded eyes. She let the tip slide into her mouth and lashed her tongue all over the sensitive head, causing Marilyn to bite her lip to keep her noises down and squeeze her tits hard enough for the flesh to overflow her fingers. With her lover almost completely hard, she closed her eyes and got herself ready to throat Marilyn's thick dick. She let her mouth and throat go as slack as possible and took a deep breath before pushing her head down Marilyn's member, impaling her head on it. When she felt her lips press to Marilyn's bad flesh, she opened her eyes, only to see her wife's huge breasts topped by hard nips about her, and a small tattoo in florid script just above and to the side of her lips saying "Property of Katherine." She keyed in on that tattoo while she milked her possession with her mouth and throat, then pressed her soft lips against the shaft as she smoothly extracted the shaft from first her throat, then her mouth. Kat gave the tip a light peck before she got up off her knees, and Marilyn pulled her over to straddle her hips.

She closed her eyes and felt the massive head swab her tiny slit with pre-cum before lining up with her tight hole. Kat gritted her teeth and closed her eyes tight, bracing herself for the familiar, yet still somewhat painful, stretching her lover's large cock did to her sugar walls. Once she pushed her hips down and impaled herself on Marilyn's head, she opened her eyes to see a panting Marilyn, her mouth open, her chest heaving and her nipples hard. Kat felt Marilyn grip her hips and pull her further onto the shaft, hitting her g-spot and clit at the same time and involuntarily eliciting a moan from her throat. Once she felt her lover's balls against her ass, she lightly caressed her belly, feeling her lover's dick throbbing just below the skin. Then, Kat simply let herself relax, letting her mind get dominated by all the fine friction and soft stretching coming out from between her legs.

Marilyn bit her lip, letting some of her burgundy lipstick onto her teeth, as she felt her wife's velvet vise pulling on her ebony shaft. She held Kat still as she began to buck her hips and plow her huge dick as deep as she could with all abandon. She then let one hand snake up under Kat's t-shirt to press that body to her's, enjoying the warmth all over her torso. She made a point to keep as quiet as she could, but between the quivering of her wife's flesh against hers and the tightness of Kat's pussy made it very difficult. She reached under her own shirt with her free hand to tweak her own pebble-hard nipple with her thumb and thrust away hard, mentally letting herself go to the sensation.

Marilyn then simply let her body feel off of itself, the sensations on her sensitive tip feeding back to her nipple which fed right back into those hips that drove her dick into that honey pot that made her feel so good. She felt that itch start on her tip, begging to be scratched by her lover's kitty, and creep its way down her hard shaft. Quickly, she began to feel that familiar throbbing, so she quickly turned her head and gave Kat a hard tongue kiss. Just as she slipped her tongue into Kat's mouth, Marilyn felt herself get rigid and screamed into her wife's mouth as she felt her dick coat her member along with that tight pussy and the cervix above it. She felt herself relax as she let her dick flood the tight space around her dick, letting Kat's orgasm milking out the rest of her cum. Marilyn grabbed Kat's head and pressed it to the nape of her neck as the two rode out their climaxes, their fluids dripping and coating her crotch with moisture.

As she let herself smile with relief, she felt herself soften up a bit as the end of Kat's orgasm squeezed out the last of her cum. Shaking out the cobwebs and realizing that they were in a public place, Marilyn lifted Kat off her and slipped her dick out of her body. As Kat straightened out her skirt, Marilyn hurriedly tucked herself back in her pants, then stood up to zip herself back up and straighten out the rest of her clothes. Wiping a bit of sweat off of her brow, she unlocked the bathroom door and led the way for the married couple to stroll back to their seats as calmly as possible. On the way back, Marilyn felt someone tapping on her shoulder. She turned around to see that it was the same flight attendant that greeted her on the way to the bathroom.

"So did your ladies enjoy your visit to the mile-high club?" the flight attendant pleasantly chimed.

Marilyn, feeling a bit flirtatious, felt the cum congealing and drying on her right hand and lifted her fingers up to the flight attendants nose. She let her register the scent, then said, "does that smell like something two ladies would produce?" She then flashed a wink before turning back towards her seat.

A few minutes later, the flight attendant, walking past with her cart, caught Marilyn's attention. She began "Can I…" before Marilyn put up her hand, then dug in her pants for a pen and her wallet. She pulled out an old receipt, then proceeded to write the name of the magazine with her latest pictorial, along with the magazine's website address and her email address. "If you wanna see what my wife got in that bathroom," Marilyn calmly said as she handed her the piece of paper, "check that out and let me know what you think, OK?" She cupped her breasts in her hands and jiggled them a bit before waving off the flight attendant and settling down in her seat with a smile.

***

The rest of the trip to Hawaii turned out to be rather uneventful, passed with some sleep and a little bit of reading. After picking up their bags in baggage, Marilyn and Kat caught a cab to the resort in West Maui where they were to spend their honeymoon. It was a spacious, airy condo with a gorgeous view of the Pacific, with a beautiful beach below the window. While there were some people frolicking on the beach in the afternoon sun, Marilyn was in the bathroom, preparing herself to be Kat's wife on the honeymoon bed.

She had shed her traveling clothes and took a shower to get the smell of travel and cum off of her, making sure her privates were extra clean. Even though she normally wasn't a perfume fan, she dabbed some White Diamonds under her arms, under her breasts and around her balls and asshole. Using a trick she picked up from modeling, she managed to get some foundation the same size of her nipples and dabbed it around her nipples, making her areolas look extra big. Putting on that foundation made her flashback to the porn shoot, the fee from it making the trip possible. "That's the first AND last time I'm doing a shoot with a shemale," Marilyn thought to herself. "I don't care if there was no actual sexual contact. Fuck that. That chick was a bit too close and looked a bit too hard." Remembering what was in between that girl's legs made her shudder.

Conveniently, that thought took the sexual edge out of her system, allowing her to tuck her manhood between her legs and her butt cheeks. Then she pulled on her little white teddy, which pushed up her boobs and only managed to cover her dick and a little bit of her ass in the back. After pausing a bit to remember, she added some light brown blush on her cheeks and added some glossy blood red lipstick to her lips. She added some matching pain to her finger nails, then sat down on the toilet waiting for them to dry. Noticing the phone next to the toilet, she decided to pick up the phone and check on her daughter.

"Hello?"

"Hi. Mmmm…Who's this?"

"It's your sister, calling from Hawaii. I'm calling to see how my daughter's doing."

Sharilynn was laid out on her bed, her bedroom illuminated only by the Powerpuff Girls on the TV. One of her co-workers was laying between her spread legs, gently, slowly lapping away at her pussy. Shari gently caressed her compatriots her hair as she held onto the phone.

"She doing, Ok sis. Oooo…she's doing OK."

Marilyn, noticing that something was amiss asked, "OK, what's going on in there?"

"Well, I'm laying here, watching the Powerpuff Girls while one of the girls from work is eating me out."

Marilyn, bent over chuckling at the situation going on back in New Jersey, rapped back into the phone, "Got buffoons, eating my pussy while I watch cartoons!"

"HAHAHAHAHA!"

"Queen Bitch! Supreme bitch!" Marilyn chuckled a bit more into the phone before continuing. "So who's eating you out?"

"Thank you very much, Li'l Kim. It's Carla. You remember her, right?"

Marilyn's nipples hardened a bit at the visual in her head. "I definitely do. Is my daughter fine?"

"Yeah, yeah, sis. Yeesh. She's asleep right now."

"Good, because if my daughter turns up dead, I'll kill ya."

"Yeah, yeah, sure."

"Look, my wife awaits, so I gotta go, sis. OK?"

"Alright. Your daughter's gonna be fine."

"OK, sis. Bye!"

Marilyn hung up the phone, then stood up and walked over to her white six-inch platform heels. One she slipped them on, the whole sex goddess image was complete. She bent over and took a look at herself in the mirror, smiling coquettishly and winking at herself. "If I could find someone that looked like me right now, I'd fuck her," Marilyn thought to herself, chuckling then purring to herself. She walked to the door, opened it and ducked slightly as she walked through the threshold into the bedroom. Sitting up on the bed was Kat, dressed in a t-shirt and sweats and quietly reading "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress". Marilyn seductively walked towards the bed, catching Kat's sight out the corner of her eye. She felt her wife's gaze cast over her body as she climbed onto the bed and crawled to her. She took the book out of Kat's hand, placed it on the nightstand and looked into Kat's eyes.

"I'm your toy, baby," Marilyn said with lust-clouded eyes. She bent down to kiss Kat's head, then returning her gaze, finished, "Play with me." She crawled over Kat's body, then set herself on all fours across the bed, her high-heel clad feet dangling off the bed. She smiled at her wife, who responded with a smile as she slid over and caressed her body. Calmly, Kat bent down at took a whiff of her scent as she ran her hand over her wife's smooth body. She felt Marilyn shiver a bit as her hand ran down her spine, over her up-turned ass, caressing her legs, then feeling her tight stomach.

When Kat's hand finally got to Marilyn's tits, first she lightly squeezed and flicked at the firm flesh. Licking her lips at the large breasts barely held in the lace, she took her hands and freed one of them from their confinement. Kat let herself purr looking at the delicious chocolate nipple, then playfully batted at it before taking it between her fingers and rolling it around. After milking at Marilyn's mammaries, she laid down below her spouse and took the nipple into her mouth, enjoying the way she rocked back on her knees from the warmth. Kat let her tongue roam around the nipple and areola, feeling the nipple get harder against her tongue and smudging the make-up applied on the areola. She then started nursing on Marilyn, making her coo and bite her lip, and let her instincts take over to turn her wife on. She reached up to hold on to Marilyn's other tit, making sure it didn't gently knock her as she tongue and mouth magically made the body above her buck and writhe. Kat sucked on Marilyn's nipple hard, then flicked the tip of her tongue on her wife's nipple as she quickly pulled out Marilyn's other breasts from confinement.

Marilyn looked down just long enough to see her wife lick her lips at her chocolate mounds before biting her lip in response to the feel of Kat's warm, wet mouth. She swayed back on her hips and struggled to keep her arms taut as delicious sensations flowed out of her nipples through her body. She breathed sharply through her teeth and she felt Kat exquisitely torture her breasts with all the sucking and pulling on her nipples. Closing her eyes, instinctively preparing herself for the next assault on her nerves, she felt Kat's lips creep up her breasts, then felt her breath smelling her armpits, making her moan and dig her fingers into the bed. She smiled, looking into her lover's eyes, as she saw Kat gently peck at her shoulder with her lips. Marilyn then arched her back as she felt her wife's hand run against the soft skin on her back, making her purr with pleasure.

"OH GOD! Kat, that feels so incredible!"

Marilyn began to moan and pant as she felt Kat kiss the back of her neck, gathering more and more of the bed's sheets to keep herself under control. Gritting her teeth against the thrashing of her senses, she struggled to keep from going wild as her wife reached around her body and pawed at her boobs while her lips wandered her way down her wide back, her tongue flicking out against her crevices formed by her muscle and bone. Her nipples were on fire and the tip of her dick began to flare, pressing against her skin and the satin of her teddy. Giving herself over to Kat's licks and kisses, Marilyn dropped to her elbows, pressing her nipples firmly into Kat's palms as her lips went closer and closer to the small of her back.

When Kat hit a particular spot on her wife's back with her small, soft lips, she felt the weight of Marilyn's breasts and the hardness of her nipples dig into the palms of her hands. It was then that Kat pulled her hands from under her wife's tits and started pushing the teddy down her body, feeling up the hard washboard stomach under Marilyn's velvety smooth dark chocolate skin. She let Marilyn writhe under her lips as she felt up her wife's strong, yet feminine body, enjoying the taper of her waist and the swell of her hips. She let herself drool over the delicious meal her spouse's flesh offer up and felt her other lips begin to drool themselves. Looking over Marilyn's plump round ass to her calves shaped by the platform heels, she kissed her way down to the top of the thong back of Marilyn's teddy, deliciously awaiting the treasures that lay underneath.

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers