Marina Fucks Danny and His Dad

Story Info
Danny makes me suck and fuck his dad.
8k words
4.45
98.6k
130
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was eighteen when I fell in love with Danny, completely in love with him. I met him at my eighteenth birthday party. Danny tall and handsome and muscular. He played rugby, he ran marathons. Danny was gorgeous. I was so proud he fancied me.

I was a virgin then. I had had some fumbling encounters with boys, of course, who hasn't, but although I hadn't found anyone I really wanted to have inside me. I was as ripe as a peach and ready for action. I watched porn. I knew what to do. I dreamed about it in the dark hours of the night, as I pleasured and stroked myself, and watched girls doing unspeakable things to male members whose hugeness seemed to me to be fake. The girls all seemed to be cross eyed with lust, in those videos, and the men just grunted a lot. I realised I rather liked the ones where the girls were helpless, where they started off looking a bit unwilling. I liked it when the men held them down. I loved the parts where the cocks slid into them. I used to imagine a cock like that sliding into me.

I met Danny because his Dad, Jed, was doing some work with my Dad. Jed was my father's age. He sent shivers through me. He was this great muscular hulk of a man, with tattoos and a kind of sneer, and he had a way of looking at me that made me feel naked. The first time he came to our house I was in my bedroom and he came in to talk to me, on his way to the bathroom, and he kind of loomed in the doorway and leered. He asked me if I had a boyfriend. I was sitting on the bed and it was a small bedroom. I realised his groin was at the same height as my head, and sensed something was bulging there. I thought he did it on purpose.

After that Jed was always round, he and my father were best buddies. He didn't have a wife, but he had a son, Danny, and after a while Danny started to come with him.

It wasn't long before I realised Danny liked me. Probably about ten minutes after we met, actually, I went into the kitchen to make tea and he came in and took me in his arms, and put his mouth on mind and stated to probe inside it expertly with his tongue.

I loved it. I kissed him back, pushing myself against him, sensing the exciting bulge in his trousers, loving the thought that he wanted me.

Jed seemed to approve, but it didn't stop his lecherous glances. He used to say things like, 'you two lovebirds had better not get too sticky,' and 'she looks like a thirsty girl.' I used to catch him looking at me all the time. He made personal comments. I'd be in the kitchen, cleaning up, and he'd say, 'you should wear tops like that more often, Marina, you've got beautiful tits,' or 'if that dress was any shorter I'd have to play with your muff myself honey.' It was revolting. I still remember the time after my nineteenth birthday party, when I had gone to the toilet and hadn't shut the door properly. I was just pulling my things back up when Jed came in, fumbling with his flies. I said, 'sorry, I'm in here,' and went to push the door shut but he came in anyway.

'No problem, Marina love, I don't mind if you don't...'

I was trying to fasten my Levis and he was between me and the door when he asked for a birthday kiss. I was trying to be polite, so I lifted my face. I wasn't prepared for the way he pulled me to him, his tongue pushing my mouth open, his big hand pushing my shirt open and taking hold of my nipple, so that as he fucked my mouth with his tongue he was squeezing and pulling and tickling at my left teat. A shudder of feeling rushed through me and I fought to hide it, but I know he felt it. My nipples were like rocks. And then, as he came away, he whispered, 'I can't wait for the day I feel your mouth round my cock,' and I was horrified to realise I was turned on.

I remember feeling sick, fighting him, him laughing and pulling away, but being left for the rest of the evening with this horrible horny feeling.

My tits, you see, turn me on like mad. It wasn't him, particularly. They just make me horny. I had persuaded Danny to suckle on them, and tease them, and lick them and chew them from our very first day together, and I could sometimes get halfway to orgasm as he feasted on me. I dreamed of having two men suckling on my teats. I still do. Strangers. I just didn't dream one of them would be Jed.

Jed was a big strong man, he'd probably been handsome once, so I guess that's where Danny got his looks, and I had to try to be nice to him, because Danny adored him. He even seemed to want to be him sometimes. They even wore the same aftershave. It was musky and lovely. I loved the way Danny smelled when I kissed his neck. I loved the way he whispered that he loved it when I did what I was told...

My friends didn't like Danny and they hated Jed. My friend Lucy said Danny fucked women with his Dad watching, but I'd never seen any hint of that. And Danny had a fabulous penis, pale and thick and straight, with a lovely soft foreskin and shaved balls.

The first time I saw it we were in the car, and he was talking to his father on the phone. As he talked he was looking at me, and I wasn't sure I'd heard right when I heard him say, 'I'm in the car with Marina. She's going to start sucking my cock.' I went bright red, red as a raspberry, but as he carried on talking to his Dad he opened his fly and his fat white member was standing there, rising in salute. Obediently I lowered myself to it, opened my mouth, touched it a little with my tongue, and then opened to his swollen knob, sank my warm mouth onto his lovely mushroom, and started to feed. As I sucked and rubbed and teased and played he was telling his father what was doing.

'You should see her, dad, she's horny as a slut. Oh God, yeah... she's sucking my duck like a pro, that's right baby, suck that cock, work by balls, oh yeah... '

I loved it. I played and sucked and stroked like the girls in the porn films, gobbling and feasting off him like the sluts do, looking up at him and moaning. As I worked at him I watched and felt him start to strain, his cock becoming more swollen and riding, his balls starting to contract, his body shuddering as he started to cum, and I plunged as far onto him as I could to take it as he ejaculated into me, his gorgeous spurts of creamy cum...

'Oh Dad she's good, she's going to suck me dry...'

Danny loved it when I sucked his dick, but I think I loved it even more. After that I used to suck him off all the time. Sometimes we'd be in a restaurant, eating pizza or something, and I'd slide my hand into his flies and just tease and rub him. I loved to play with him, loved stroking his precum with my thumb, loved the moment when his balls swelled and contracted and he strained and shuddered and jerked into me.

I was still saddled with my virginity. I had daydreams about lying in my bedroom and a series of men, all ages, all sizes, coming into the room one by one. In my daydream I'd suck and lick and play with them, and all of them cum in my mouth, every single one. It was just a fantasy. I know fantasies aren't real. Sometimes I imagined Jed, pinning my down and lowering his cock into my mouth. That made me shiver and shudder at the thought of the lovey humiliation of it. Mostly I wanted Danny to fuck me as his father gave the orders. Isn't that terrible? Danny made me feel that way....

Sorry, I digress. After Jed trapped me in the toilet and he pulled my juicy teat until I squealed with outrage, (mainly outrage at myself for the hot wetness of my pussy at the thought of him forcing me to the floor and feasting on my tits till I came) I had tried to avoid him, because deep down I knew I would cum in seconds if he feasted on my tits. Wanted him on me, sucking me and fucking me. I wanted him to mount me and arse fuck me, and cum on my face as I begged for more. I wanted to kneel before him and call him Master. But he also disgusted me. I was really confused.

I was getting desperate the night Danny made me make the promise. As usual, when Danny pulled me into the porch of his house and got his prick out I needed no second bidding. When he ordered me down onto my knees to play with his cock I was in heaven. I knew what to do. It was a lovely evening but I was hungry and desperate. Soon my fingers were deep in his ass, probing him as I sucked and moaned.

Every time I lifted my head from that fucking prick I begged Danny to play with my tits, to really pull and twist and lick and chew... I told him I'd do anything.

I still remember my lust, his smooth glans sliding into my throat smelling of man, his shiny circumcised glans, the long smooth shaft. I stroked and licked and adored him, took him down as far as I could. It was beautiful, feeling it swell in my mouth, and I sucked and rubbed and tickled him for ages, working him with my mouth and hands.

'Suck harder, baby,' he said in that hard voice of his, 'on your knees for your master...if you work for it you can have what you want'

Obediently, like a good girl, I sucked and licked and wanked his lovely shaft, rubbing and playing with that bouncing cock, hungrily working to bring him off. I sucked him off with all the skill I had, wetting the whole shaft with my mouth, suckling on his balls, teasing the base of his glans with my tongue, begging, begging, begging permission to swallow.

'Oh Danny please cum in my mouth...'

'You want that?'

'Oh yes...'

'I think you want to suck off my Dad. He'd love this...oh yeah, suck that baby..., work that cock...that's it, put your fingers in my ass, play with me properly... you'd like to suck my dad's cock, wouldn't you baby...?'

I shuddered and ached for his cock, 'Mmmh mmh ,'I said, his knob head too deep n my throat for speech, as I deep throated him like his little bitch.

'Finger my ass, baby... yeah that's right, right in my ass - keep my cock right in the back of your throat - oh Yeah, yeah that's good, work me slut, that's it, deep in your throat, deep in my ass, oh he's going to love this... you're going to love my Dad's cock in you...'

After that he kept talking to me about sucking his Dad's cock. We both got off on it. He ordered me to suck on his balls as I fingered him, to tease his slit with my tongue, to play and gobble and feast and dribble and how not to gag as he forced his prick right into my hungry throat, and sometimes, if I had worked really hard, he chewed and sucked my tits for me and I thanked him in the way he loved best. He loved me rimming his pucker and probing his ass with my tongue as I rubbed his long shaft. I could fuck his ass with my tongue and bring him off, and get back to his fat glans in time to take his whole load in my throat. And all the time I begged for his father.

He loved giving orders, and talking about his Dad, how he wanted to watch his Dad fucking me. I could tell from the straining and shuddering how much he loved that. He made me suck and play for ages, ordering me on, and off, telling me how he wanted to watch me being fucked, and as I begged and promised to do anything I could feel him building up, feel his balls starting to contract, his shaft swelling... I was ready, oh God I was ready...

Sometimes he pushed himself out of my subservient throat and spurted on my tits.

Then he'd let me suckle him clean, feeding on him, licking and suckling every drop off him.

Sometimes he spanked me afterwards, just lightly till he got hard again, spanked me and fingered me. I still remember the feel of his fingers touching, spreading my pussy lips, which were wet with my lust by then. I still remember them in me, spreading me, and then as his cock swelled a second time this time I had longer, oh so much longer, to suck play with it. I remember how he shuddered as I ran the tip of my tongue in the little slit on the end of his glans. He squatted over me and had me lick his crack, over and over, for ages, pressing my tongue into his ass as I caressed his long slippery prick, rubbing and playing and tonguing him like a slave, and he moaned and called me his Dad's slut, and told me how his Dad talked about my tits, all the time, how he wanted to fuck me as his dad sucked and roughed my teats, how he couldn't wait.

I suppose I should have guessed that Danny was working up to something. When you swallow all that cum, night after night, and your boyfriend shows no interest in doing the same for you then maybe you should wonder where things are going. I think, to be honest, it was so hot I didn't care. I mean, I should insist on regular fucking just to keep me, you know, in full working order - but you have to remember that at this point, even though I was sucking Danny off like a porn star, I was still a virgin. Technically, anyway. There was the candle. The prick shaped candle. A girl has to practice. I loved to play with myself whilst I fucked myself with the candle. But I particularly loved getting on my hands and knees and putting it in my arse whilst I caressed my fat, frustrated clit. I was going to say frustrated little clit, but it really wasn't little. I hadn't seen any other clits, apart from on porn but frankly I though mine seemed enormous. I went on Literotica once and chatted to a guy about my clit. He promised to check it out for me, and then I lost his contact. It's still my fantasy that some guy from Literotica will meet me somewhere and just explore my pussy. Completely anonymously. In a toilet somewhere. Not even look at me, just lick my clit. Oh of course I could suck his prick, of course, licking and gobbling and rubbing and playing... Till he came, roaring. I'd love that.

For the next couple of weeks, Danny got his cock out whenever he could. As soon as we were alone his cock was out. I'd beg him to suck my tits, to pinch and rough up my nipples, to chew and gobble on me and tweak those long juicy teats, but he kept saying you'll have to work harder, baby, Jed is waiting...

He loved fucking my face. He'd hold my head steady and thrust right in, long delicious throat thrusts, as I learned to hold back my gag reflex and accept him, right down, swallowing on his shaft and massaging his ring. It made me think of sword swallowers, and I loved feeling the velvet head of his cock pushing against the soft tissues of my throat. I loved it as he groaned and swore and slid right down, down past my gag reflex into the warm velvet of my throat, so I had to time my breathing, 'oh yeah, swallow my cock, you love that don't you, you little whore, you want Jed's cock don't you...?'

Soon he started adding further instructions. 'Tell me what you'd do with Jed? Would you suck his balls whilst I fuck your arse? Would you like my father's cock in your throat, baby? Oh, baby I'd love to see his fat cock in your wet pussy whilst you feast on my dick,'

And because I was so horny, and my clit was so swollen, I agreed with it all, 'oh please Danny, please give me Jed's cock and I'll do all the things you want...'

When he finally agreed to fuck me it was on the condition that he filmed it for his Dad. I was past caring by then. I didn't even have to see his dad, I could get off on the thought of his cock. The idea of him watching as Danny took my cherry was exciting, thrilling, wicked. I masturbated moaning for him all the time.

Danny set up the camcorder like a pro in his bedroom. I was stripped, my tits trussed with rope the way he liked them so that they stuck out, pert and trapped. He had me talking to the camera, begging for Jed's cock, telling him how I thought of him as I sucked and gobbled on his son, then he clamped my aching nipples and ordered me to start feeding.

I was aching with lust by the time his hot wet cock was ready to me.

He spread me, then and there, and his thick hot cock pushed his masterly way in, pushing relentlessly as I struggled, ending my virginity with whole long thickness, splitting my pussy on his shaft as I begged for it, forcing his way through the soft tissues and into me, spreading me open like a warm dessert and sinking his shaft deep into my virgin pussy. I felt his cock come all the way, deep inside as my virgin tissues eased apart and gripped him like a glove.

I still remember the feeling as his cockhead nosed its way into port, slowly, pushing, pressing, forcing, as he grunted and muttered, 'oh baby, what a ripe little cunt, oh yeah that's nice...is that nice? Do you like that?' He was up against my cervix, nudging it, stretching me.

'He yes, I love that...'

'You want my father's cock...'

'Oh yes, oh please master, oh Jed please...'

I whimpered as drew back and then he drove me, in he went, long and hard, fat and hot, stretching me, making way where nobody had gone before. Oh God the thrusts were magnificent, and I begged and whimpered for Jed.

'Fuck me Jed, I need your cock master, I need you in my muff, on my teats, in my ass...'

Oh yeah,' moaned, 'oh you're so tight and wet, baby' and I felt warm juices coming from me at the thought of Jed in my muff, on my teats, impaling me on his cock.

He started to thrust, slowly. 'Look at the camera, baby. Bed for Daddy...'

And I begged. As his fat shaft began rubbing at my newly opened tissues, I looked directly at the camera and I moaned and begged.

'Oh Jed I dream of your cock. I know it must be huge and fat and I want you here, in me, fucking me...'

And as the long thrusting motions started to speed up, as he grunted and slapped my quivering arse, Danny's fat shaft rubbed at the entrance tissues, rasping over the tight tough front wall of my vagina, nosed hard against my cervix...

'Oh Daddy, please, I'll do anything...'

Soon he was fucking me so hard that his balls banged my arse as and my ovaries bounced up and down, and I was on my hands and knees like a bitch on heat begging for it and fingering my own pussy. He was holding my hips and riding me like a tart, and I was riding him back, eyes glazed, looking at the camera, looking at Jed.

He fucked into me in great thrusts. 'Beg for Daddy...'

'Oh yes please daddy, fuck me please...'

Thrust ... 'Beg for my Dad...'

'Oh Jed, please fuck me more Jed...'

Thrust... 'what do you want, slut?'

'Oh Danny...'

'Jed. I'm Jed...'

'Oh Jed, do it more, oh I love that...'

There was no resisting him, or my own lust, that was the trouble. I knew, deep inside, that the more he talked about his Dad the more his Dad was kind of already there with us. He was in my head as I fucked. I imagined what his cock might be like, imagined him grabbing me, fucking me, ordering me to do his bidding, imagined riding his dick whilst he sneered at me and called me his little whore.....

It was just a fantasy. That's what I told myself. The real Jed was a lecher and as old as my Dad. Still, as Danny plunged and pistoned in and out of my tight pussy, riding me on the waves of his orgasm, stretching and rubbing my horny tissues, banging at my ovaries, he whispered about how his Dad could fuck for hours. It might sound to you just like just kinky talk, but it really made me horny.

Danny took some serious video that week. He picked me up from home and drove me to his Dad's lockup, where he had a mattress, and as I took my pants off his cock was already glistening and ready. I got down on all fours like a good girl, my round tits hanging beneath me. No sooner had he set the camcorder up than he slid his fat cockhead between my legs, rubbing my clit and my pussy, and as I lifted my arse obediently I felt his glans spreading my pussy lips...'

I groaned, 'Oh yes, oh Jed put it in me, I want your cock...'

Then his mushroom was pushing apart my hot wet tissues, parting my labia and sliding deep into me.

It was hard, quick fucking that day. He thrust and fucked and banged at me, jerking himself off on me as if I was one of those shop-bought vaginas, rubbing his shaft up and down the narrow, ridged tunnel of my pussy as his fingers groped for my tits and yanked on the sensitive hot teats.