Marina's Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
Marina visits dad.
2.6k words
4.47
74.5k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 10/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erica_Gasca
Erica_Gasca
1,656 Followers

Marina and Francisco had come to San Francisco to visit Vicente for the week and he was happy to have them. Her parents had divorced two years earlier and Marina had not seen her dad during that time. She was very happy to see him and gave him a huge hug to let him know she thought about him every night and day. Francisco shook his father-in-laws hand in a very firm and formal manner. Vicente took his daughter bags and helped the couple make their way out of the bus station.

Vicente looked at his daughter. He could not believe that the incredible looking woman who was standing before him was his daughter. She had always been a beautiful girl, but this woman was sensuality personified. Not only did she radiate beauty but she flaunted it without shame. Vicente always thought Marina was a closet exhibitionist and he could never confide in anybody to share his thoughts. On several occasions, Vicente even felt his daughter was teasing him or flirting with him and as a father he tried to make excuses for her behavior or tried to ignore it. But when you have a woman as delectable as Marina making passes at you the battle is lost before it begins. As his eyes looked over her body, Vicente's cock stiffen remembering how Marina would accidently bend over in front of him or pranced around the house in her bra and panties when mom was not home. On many occasion his will broke and if she would continued her teasing he would have given in without a fight.

As his daughter and son-in-law walked ahead of him toward his car, Vicente notice all the men checking out his daughter. It happen all the time he remembered. She was calling attention to herself because her tiny tube top and short shorts showed off her best assets. His eyes went to Marina's firm round Latina bubble booty and his cock jerked as he saw how her tiny short shorts ran up her round cheeks leaving nothing to the imagination. Every man was looking at his daughter's fine ass and he knew she was aware of it. Vicente remembered how his daughter loved being the center of attention and it was obvious she still did. He saw Marina make eye contact with several strangers; she winked and smiled as she passed them by.

Francisco started loading their luggage into the car when Vicente notice Marina looking at two older men as they walked to their car. Vicente walked up next to her since Marina was standing by the driver's side door. She smiled, winked and licked her tongue across her full dark red lips from one end of her mouth to the other in a very sultry manner. Marina smile grew as she turned to her dad, knowing he had seen her make the overtly sexual gesture to two complete strangers about his age. Her eyes slowly and purposefully moved down to his crouch as she stared at her dad's huge bulge. Already Marina was up to her old tricks of teasing her dad.

She walked up to him, hugged him and whispered into his ear, "Are you happy to see me papi or is that a rocket in your pocket."

As she hugged him, Marina slowly rubbed her firm thigh on Vicente's aching cock. Vicente almost came at that moment. It had been three years since he's been with a woman and his daughter's thigh felt so good on his cock. He was lost in lust. Her firm big tits were burning a hole into his chest as her perfume filled his nose. Marina was soft and firm with the most incredible body he ever held. It brought back memories of her flirtatious playing when she would sit on his lap and grind her firm ass on his cock. He was always able to control himself but she was making it impossible to keep his composure.

"We're all set," yelled Francisco's as he closed the trunk of the car.

Vicente quickly broke the embrace and fumbled to open the driver's door. He wanted to sit down so Francisco would not notice his obvious hard on. Marina giggled as she made her way to the passenger side and Francisco took the back seat behind his father-in-law. She got in and scooted her way to lean on her father's shoulder. She put her arm under her dad's arm and placed her hand right on his thigh on top of his throbbing cock. Vicente quickly turned and gave her a shocking look. Marina gave him a quiet wicked little smile and put her head on his shoulder.

Vicente licked his dry lips and looked into the rear view mirror. Francisco laid back making himself comfortable and positioned his body to take a nap. His eyes were closed and his head was slightly tipped to the side. Vicente's eyes went to his thigh were he felt Marina's hand squeeze his pulsing member then began to gently run her fingernails over his cock very slowly and gently. Marina's ample cleavage caught Vicente's eyes next. Her tube top had slipped off just enough for him to see a bit of her areolas and he was in the perfect position to see down her top.

Vicente adjusted his mirrors before he began his drive home. After just a few blocks both heard Francisco snoring, he had fallen asleep. Marina look back and saw Francisco sleeping in the back seat. She continued to play with is cock. The more Marina touched her father's dick the harder and bigger it got.

"Daddy I'm hungry. Do you have anything I can eat," she teased him.

"No sorry honey. It's all at the house," answered Vicente trying to avoid her innuendo.

"I'm so hungry daddy I could gobble up a whole hot dog. MMM. I would swallow it all in one gulp," she told him as she ran her hand long his long shaft.

"Honey, you like eating hot dogs. How do you like them?" he stuttered finally giving into his daughter.

"Yes daddy I love big long thick juicy hot dogs. All that meat in my mouth fills me up so good daddy. Daddy can you give me a big fat hot dog?" she asked.

"Sure honey I will buy you one," stammered Vicente.

"No daddy I want your hot dog. It's so big and fat. Daddy I want to suck your cock. Can I daddy?" Marina whispered into Vicente's wear.

"Baby I'm your father. This is wrong. You can't do that," he replied trying to convince her as much as he was trying to convince himself.

"But daddy I'm so hungry. I haven't had a cock in my mouth in over a week. Please daddy can I suck your big fat thick juicy cock. I promise to make you feel good," Marina told him as she began to undo his pants.

"Honey, I'm your dad you can't. It's wrong," moaned Vicente as his cock sprung out of his pants. Marina began to run her tiny little hand up and down his long shaft. She glanced back to make sure Francisco was still sleeping. Then she looked back down at her dad's raging hard on. She pulled back the skin to expose the purple mushroom head of her father's dick.

"Daddy please it looks so yummy. Can I just give it a little lick? Just a small one please daddy?" she begged him.

"Honey," was all Vicente could say.

"Please daddy," continued Marina squeezing and playing with Vicente's cock.

"Ok honey just a little," Vicente finally said.

Marina lowered her head onto her father's lap. She traced his bulbous head with her tongue. One of her hands cupped his balls and the other held his hard and throbbing cock so she could lick it. Her tongue sent chills up Vicente's spine. He ran one of his hands through her hair with the intention of pulling her away. Instead he pushed down on the back of her head. Vicente heard Marina moan as she swallowed his cock very slowly one inch at a time. His daughter was the first woman to swallow the entire length of his cock and she did it without gagging.

Slowly Marina's head start to bob up and down on her father's lap. Vicente felt her full lips on his thick cock and she was doing a wonderful job swallowing his pulsing member. He ran his fingers through her hair and every now and again helped her swallow his dick. It was hard to concentrate on driving and on Marina's wonderful mouth on his shaft. Marina was sucking his cock nice and slow and sloppy. Vicente was getting the best blow job he ever had from his daughter.

Vicente was careful to avoided wrecking into the car in front of him. He gave himself plenty of room to come to a slow stop so Francisco would not wake up. Furthermore, Vicente kept checking his rearview mirror to make sure Francisco didn't wake up at an inopportune time. Marina was too busy sucking his cock to worry about such trivial matters. She had a cock in her mouth and she wanted to swallow every inch of it. Vicente pulled down her top exposing her luscious tits and played with them as she sucked his cock.

At a stop light, Vicente looked over to the truck driver next to him who was watching Marina suck Vicente's cock and was enjoying the show. When the truck driver saw Vicente look his way, he motioned to Vicente to position Marina so he could get a better view of her nice round ass. With one hand Vicente undid Marina's seat belt and helped her get on her knees so her ass would be facing the truck driver. The man almost lost control of his truck when he saw Marina's gorgeous ass facing him. Vicente spanked her lightly and played with her ass pulling her shorts up higher so more of her ass could show. Never in his wildest dreams did Vicente think he would be letting his daughter suck his cock and showing her ass off to a complete stranger. The whole situation made his dick harder and thicker; it was so nasty and he loved it.

"This is what she always wanted," he thought to himself.

Vicente pulled Marina's hair back so he could see her face. She was a pretty girl and she looked so much prettier with a fat hard cock stuffed in her mouth. Marina looked up at smiled at her dad as she continued to deep throat his cock. Vicente looked up at the truck driver who gave him "a thumbs up" indicating he could see her swallowing his cock. The stranger was as excited as Vicente because Vicente could see his hand popping up by the window as he jerked off. It amazed Vicente how the man could drive and jerk off at the same time. It did help that traffic was slow on this two lane street.

Marina pulled her dad's cock from her mouth and smiled at him. Slowly she began to stroke his cock onto her face. She rubbed his cock all over her face and tits smearing saliva and precum everywhere the dick pasted. Putting his cock between her tits and licking the head Marina began to whisper to her dad.

"Daddy do you like that strange man looking at my ass," she pouted.

"Yes baby," Vicente replied.

"Daddy, do you like how I suck her dick," she asked batting her eyes at him then licking the head.

"Oh god yes baby," he answered.

"Daddy do you like the man seeing me suck you cock daddy," she continued.

"Yes baby. It's so fucking hot," he replied then checked his rear view mirror to make sure Francisco was still sleeping.

"Daddy would you like to see me suck his dick daddy? Do you think you would like seeing a strange man fuck my little mouth daddy?" Marina asked in her best little girl voice.

Vicente cupped Marina's breast squeezing the nipple between his fingers. He pictured his daughter on her knees sucking and gagging on a strange man's cock and looking into his eyes with that sweet innocent smile of hers. Before he could reply, Vicente shot a thick long load onto his daughter's face. Marina was as surprised as her dad but she reacted first. She put her dad's thick meat into her hungry mouth and swallowed the rest of the sperm as it came out. It was hard to keep up with her dad shooting loads of cum down her throat because of the three years of built up frustration. Load after load, Marina milked her dad's cock with her mouth. It was a fortunate event that the light had just turned red and they were stopped.

Vicente looked at his daughter's cum covered face as she swallowed his loads. It was nasty and erotic which made the orgasm all the more intense. She sucked every last drop from his dick like a true cock sucker. Marina licked and sucked her dad's cock clean then sat back up and smiled at her dad. Her tits were still hanging out of her tiny tube top and she made no effort to put them back in. Then Vicente remembered the stranger and looked up. Marina followed her dad's gaze. They looked just in time to see the truck driver shot his load on his windshield. From his truck the stranger saw Marina get splattered with cum then swallow the rest of her dad's cum. Now he was looking at her pretty cum covered face and her perfect tits hanging out. The stranger pumped his cock looking at Marina who began to lick and suck her nipples while smiling at him. He jerked out every last drop from his cock.

The light turned green and Vicente drove off. He did not wait to see the man's expression or to m make sure the man was completed drained. Vicente wanted to leave before the man decided to stop and talk to them. As they pulled away, Marina waved and smiled at the man who was leaning back on his seat with everybody behind him honking at him to get going. She then looked back at her dad and smiled. He looked at her daughter's face full of his cum. It was a beautiful sight. He wished he had a camera.

"You have a little something on your face," Vicente told his daughter.

She smiled and giggled. Marina took a finger and began to scoop the cum from her face and lick her finger clean. Her other hand played with her tits and she pinched her nipples. Vicente could hardly keep his eyes on the road as he watched his slutty daughter eat his cum. He was rock hard again in no time.

"This is going to have to wait until you can fuck me daddy," Marina told him as she grabbed his throbbing cock.

"I'm so hot daddy I need a big fat dick in my tiny little pussy. Do you want to fuck me daddy," she whispered in his ear.

"Oh fuck yes baby. I want to fuck you so bad," he answered.

"You will daddy. You will fuck my pussy, my tits, my ass and my mouth again daddy," she told him as she licked his ear.

Marina squeezed his cock one last time before she put it away. She fixed her blouse and finished cleaning up. Looking in the rear view mirror Marina smiled as she watched Francisco sleep.

"It was a really good idea to cum visit daddy," she thought.

Erica_Gasca
Erica_Gasca
1,656 Followers