Marine Corps Tail Of All Tales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin was walking back to his room and his asshole burned from having the corpsman's finger all up in it. Even as he walked, he kept on thinking about the breathing centralized upon his exposed asshole. First, it had been the doctor at the orphanage, and now the corpsman. It may sound a bit strange, but Justin was truly naive to everything he was now faced with. Unbeknownst to him, Father McMichael had kept him away from the outside world due to his overwhelming beauty and undying thirst for affection. Had Father McMichael known the doctor at the orphanage crossed the line from being professional, he wouldn't have hesitated to have him replaced immediately.

Back inside his room, to ease the burning sensation a bit, Justin decided to take a bath. While soaking in the bathtub, the Gunny entered the room. Justin didn't close the door to the bathroom and the first thing the Gunny saw was Justin in the tub. After exchanging their hello's, the Gunny nervously stood at the bathroom doorway and said, "Justin, in this room you can call me Darin, but outside of this room, I'm the Gunny. First things first and being that we are both Marines, there is no room for being shy here. Sometimes I like to walk around naked, and since you are now here, I'm not about to change my ways. You can do the same if you want to. I don't tolerate loud noise and obnoxious behavior either, so if you get drunk, get in the bed and sleep it off."

Justin agreed to everything the Gunny had said, but for whatever the reason, his eyes were busy roaming up and down the Gunny's body. Justin guessed the Gunny stood close to the 6'2" range and weighed a fairly solid 225 pounds. His arms were littered with a thick mass of black hair from the break of his wrists, leading beyond the sleeves of his shirt. Thankfully enough, the foaming suds hid Justin's throbbing erection from the Gunny's eyes. As Justin soaked in the soothing water, no matter how hard he tried, he found himself visualizing a naked Gunny Franks. He had been "trained" to think of these thoughts as a sin, but even though he thought it was wrong, the thoughts themselves became stronger and stronger.

Still soaking in the bath, the Gunny walked in and said, "Sorry Justin, but I can't hold this piss in me much longer!" Justin's eyes widened as the Gunny stepped up to the toilet, to which was immediately to Justin's left, hauled out his semi flaccid cock and let her rip. Justin strained his eyes to see the the Gunny's pissing cock. To say the least, Justin was bit more impressed about the overall size of the cock that was being proudly displayed before his very eyes. Justin couldn't help not to notice how much thicker the large mushroom shaped head was compared to an already very thick shaft. He could also see the strands of black pubic hairs protruding out of the Gunny's pants. Justin had seen several cocks before, but none this close, and none belonging to an adult. This alone sent his unknown and never before experienced sexual hormones into a wild and frantic overdrive sensation. With his eyes locked onto the Gunny's cock, Justin's own cock began twitching and throbbing like never before. Subconsciously, between the suds and the water, clearly out of the Gunny's vision, Justin was stroking his cock into a frenzy.

While Darin (the Gunny) was pissing, his eyes were targeted on Justin. This was no mere coincidence either, this was a well thought out plan for Justin to see his cock! And, it appeared that his plan was working for he could clearly see the young angel's eyes zeroing in on his piss firing cock. Darin could also see the movement of the water and he knew, though he couldn't see, that Justin was stroking his creation of sheer angelic perfection.

Darin was not known for his patience either, but he would do whatever it took to get Justin in the sack. He knew where Justin came from and the lifestyle he had lived, so he knew he had to play his cards just right if he was going to get any part of Justin and Justin's beyond perfect body.

Finishing up pissing, Darin slung his meaty cock a few times, and in doing so, not only did he sling off piss remnants, but his cock hardened instantly. Now, there stood the Gunny with one hell of a throbbing erection and that too didn't go unnoticed by Justin's eyes. Justin gulped hard realizing that the Gunny's cock was much, much longer than his own and was definitely about 5 times thicker too. Even the flared mushroom cock head was thicker than the veiny shaft. Justin was in total awe at seeing the Gunny's hard cock. Breaking the air of silence, Darin laughingly said, "Sorry about that. Seems this thing has a mind of its own, besides, it really aint no big deal."

Justin was too lost in what his eyes were seeing and the feeling his cock was sending with his hand stroking it. As he watched the Gunny try and fold his cock up to shove back into his pants, the gates of his own juices open and sperm began popping up to the top of the waters line. Justin made a few unmistakable sounds as his cock kept on firing round after round of his own thick cream, seemingly, into an almost endless wave of sperm shooting orgasm. The Gunny stood and watched Justin as the young Marine's body shook, forming slight waves, and as Justin's eyes were tightly closed due to the sensation erupting from his cock. The Gunny smiled as he slowly exited the bathroom, leaving his young angel at peace to dwell within his intense orgasm.

When Justin opened his eyes, he couldn't believe what had just happened. His cock didn't give him any warnings at all and he knew that the Gunny had to know that he had just blew his load. When his cock started firing sperm bullets, Justin couldn't control his body's actions, nor the soft sounds that sprawled out of his lips. To say the least, he was more so embarrassed about what had just transpired.

After drying off, Justin somberly walked into the room where their beds were located. He patiently awaited for Darin to say something about witnessing his orgasm, but thankfully enough, nothing was said. Justin wore his boxer shorts and lay on the bed as Darin went into the bathroom to take his shower. Just prior to activating the shower, Darin searched vehemently for signs of left over sperm, but it seemed that Justin had made sure that all of it got washed down the drain.

When the Gunny was finished in the bathroom, he walked out in front of Justin wearing just his boxer shorts. Justin was able to see the Gunny's body more clearly now and his eyes jumped in their sockets as they peered upon the hairy form of the Gunny. From head to toe, Darin was covered in a thick forest of black hair. When Justin saw his backside, he couldn't help not to notice the thick fur stretched from shoulder blade to shoulder blade, covering the entire backside area, dipping into the confinements of his boxer shorts. Justin couldn't explain it to himself, but seeing the near naked Gunny made his cock twitch and throb to no end.

The next two weeks, nothing much really happened. Justin did graduate from sleeping in his boxer shorts to finally building up the courage to sleep naked. After his first attempt of sleeping in the nude, Justin was hooked and never considered wearing underwear to bed ever again. Also, in that same two week time frame, the Gunny, occurring most nights, would ease himself out of bed and silently walk over to where a sleeping Justin lay, and stroke his cock as his eyes rested upon Justin's flirtatious ass and sleeping cock. On more than one occasion, Darin would ease himself to his knees and continuously sniff Justin's bare ass while pumping his cock into an explosive orgasm. Not once during any of these ass smelling perverse ordeals did the Gunny get a whiff of anything but pure heaven. Also, no matter how hard he tried, and he did try, did he ever get to see what Justin's cock looked like when it was hard.

After nearly spending every waking moment around Justin, the Gunny realized that Justin likes to drink Pineapple Juice and it seemed Justin always ate the right foods and stayed away from salt. Knowing this little tid bit of a fact, the Gunny's mouth constantly watered wondering just how sweet Justin's cum really could be. Being a natural born cock sucker and a cum swallowing expert, the Gunny knew all too well that Justin's cum couldn't be salty, and there was just no way in hell it could be remotely bitter either. But as each long day passed, the Gunny's passion for Justin increased to an almost uncontrollable all time high.

All the Marines knew that this upcoming weekend they would be getting a 96 hour pass. All throughout the week, Marines planned for their departure and destination. Not having anywhere to go, Justin wasn't making any plans. He figured he would just stay in his room and watch the television. It was a Thursday evening and both Justin and Darin had showered and were now laying in their own beds. The Gunny politely asked, "So Justin, what are your plans for this 96 hour pass?" The Gunny already knew Justin had nowhere to go, and besides, he had already made plans for the both of them.

Justin looked at Darin, smiled that breath taking smile, then softly replied, "I don't really have any plans. I guess I'll just stay here and watch some movies." Darin sat up on the bed, then fired back, "Nonsense. If you want, I've got to stay at a friend's house this weekend. He had to go out of town and I promised him that I would house sit for him. We can hang out there all weekend without having to worry about a damn thing. His house is way out in the country and we can have some fun without having to put up with any Marine Corps bullshit."

The thought of actually getting away was rather appealing to Justin and he agreed to go with Darin to help him house sit. When Justin gave his acceptance, the Gunny inwardly knew his plans were beginning to unfold. He had made up his mind that this weekend, this would be the weekend that he would deflower the young Marine and taste his life giving seed first hand. He already knew that Justin was a virgin to sex, much less a virgin to gay sex. Just the thought of feeling his cock slide inside the virgin's asshole made his body slightly tremble.

When their work day ended on Friday, Justin and the Gunny carried their belongings out to the Gunny's car. Knowing that Justin loved Pineapple Juice, Darin had already purchased plenty of it so Justin would relax a bit. He had also purchased some beer and liquor as well. As the Gunny drove, Justin was fascinated at all the sights the military city offered. When they departed the city and began entering the countryside, Justin's eyes got wider. The one hour drive was filled with all kind of scenery which Justin made certain not to miss. Even the Gunny realized just how much this young Marine had been deprived of as a child.

They pulled into the drive and drove down a long winding dirt road. The house itself could not be seen from the roadway. As they pulled up to the house, the home itself was rather simple. It was a ranch style home offering 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Grabbing their bags, both walked into the house. The Gunny turned to face Justin and said, "Justin, the same rules apply here as to our room back at the base. If you want to walk around naked, then feel free to do so. As you can see, there aint nobody who can see you. To tell you the truth, once I get my shit squared away and get cleaned up, I sure as hell am gonna walk around in the buff."

Once they put their belongings away, the Gunny pointed out the bathroom Justin would be using. The Gunny had already been to this house the previous day and had already made some devious preparations. Justin grabbed his shower bag and walked into the bathroom. He hadn't been inside it less than a few seconds when he saw several unopened containers of dual pack Fleet Enemas sitting neatly piled on the floor at the corner of the bathroom sink. Next to the toilet was a magazine stand. Stealing the moment, Justin fingered through several just to find that each magazine contained photos of men having sex with men.

Just outside the closed bathroom door, the Gunny silently stood listening to the rifling of the magazine pages. A devilish grin crossed his face as he slowly walked away. Justin was in awe at all the photos, especially the ones when he saw a rather huge cock deeply implanted in some other guy's butt hole. As he stood there thumbing through the pages, his own cock formed a noticeable tent inside his pants. He saw photos of men sucking cocks, and then he saw one of a man using his tongue to swab another man's hairy asshole. Just looking at the photo, Justin kind of made a disgusting facial expression, however, he couldn't take his eyes off the photo.

Justin carefully placed the magazine back in the rack, then proceeded to brush his teeth. As he was brushing, his eyes were transfixed on the enemas. Brushing with his right hand, his left hand now held up one of the packages as he began reading the instructions while looking at the two illustrations. Once he rinsed his mouth out, it was then that curiosity sat in as he opened one of the enema packages. He stripped out of his clothes and got down on the floor. Following the instructions carefully, Justin eased the lubricated tip all the way in and began slowly squeezing the content into his rectum. When he felt that there was no more content to squeeze out, Justin slid the nozzle out of his butt and sat the almost empty bottle on the floor to his right.

As Justin lay there, he couldn't figure what the big deal was all about with the enema thing. Nearly 15 minutes had passed and he didn't really know what to expect, but he was getting tired of laying on the floor. Just as the clock struck the 16 minute mark, Justin's body tensed as the pressure within his bowels felt like they were on the boiling point. He fought the urges for an entire 5 minutes before relinquishing himself onto the toilet. While his butt emptied itself, Justin picked up a magazine and began thumbing through it. This was all knew to Justin, especially the enema thing, but as his butt drained itself, he began feeling much better and a whole lot cleaner to boot.

Once he was done with the toilet, Justin took his shower, working his hands all over his body and his rock hard cock and tightly withdrawn nuggets. His thoughts were of the photos inside the magazine and the body belonging to the Gunny. For whatever the reason, Justin was just totally infatuated with all that body hair that covered the Gunny's barrel chested body, which only made his cock throb that much more.

After finishing up in the bathroom, Justin thought it would be best to just wear his boxer shorts. He walked into the kitchen where Darin was and immediately came to a sudden halt. True to his word, Darin was standing, backside facing Justin, bare ass naked. Justin's eyes fell on the two massive mounds of hair covered butt cheeks and almost moaned as he witnessed the muscular definition when the Gunny made any kind of movement. The crack itself was lined with dark hair and sprouted out profoundly, pleasing Justin's roaming eyes like never before. When the Gunny turned around, Justin got an eyeful of everything the Gunny owned. His flaccid thick cock hung down over two very large hairy low hanging balls and was about a good 4 inches in length.

When Darin turned around, he was hoping that Justin would have returned naked, but he was hopeful when he saw the young angel wearing just his boxers. The Gunny was doing everything within himself not to bust out an erection as his eyes were glued on Justin's near naked form. Opening a beer, the Gunny handed it to Justin. It was then, seeing Justin's reaction, that he knew that this was Justin's first attempt at drinking a beer. The first taste kind of gave Justin a disgusting type of a response, but after forcing down a few more gulps, the bitter taste itself seemed to dispense.

For the next couple of hours, the two just sat and talked and drank beer inside the kitchen area. Justin had already taken 2 piss breaks and when he came out of the bathroom from his third, he decided to remove his underwear. Be it the beer, or just the urge to feel free, either way, Justin walked proudly back into the kitchen and grabbed another beer. Seeing Justin naked was pure heaven to Darin's eyes as he watched the young Marine's every move.

Their conversation took them into the living room. When Justin positioned himself onto the sofa, Darin took the opportunity to plant himself right next to him, on Justin's left side. While they chatted, Darin focussed his attention to Justin's flaccid member. After finishing another beer, the Gunny got up to get them some more. As he stood, he turned to look at Justin and said, "If you want to watch a movie, there's the remote. Help yourself!" Darin already knew what would pop up once Justin activated the television. He had already planned it and now tried to persuade Justin to do just that.

As Darin walked away, heading to the kitchen, Justin cut on the television. Low and behold, the first thing he saw was some middle aged guy sucking some younger guy's rather thick cock. Instead of cutting the thing off, Justin just sat there, mouth wide open and eyes glued to the screen. Darin had already had two beers in each hand and was now standing just outside of the living room's entrance area. His eyes watched Justin and his reaction as to what was taking place. Justin didn't dare move as he sat frozen in time, witnessing some guy suck on another guy's cock. Justin's mouth fell open even wider as he watched the older guy hike up the younger guy's legs and began stabbing wildly at the younger guy's asshole. Justin's ears captured the younger guy's moans and the older man's grunts as he lapped at the asshole with an undying vengeance.

It was then that the Gunny appeared and handed a dazed Justin a beer. Justin took a sip, but his eyes were heavily glued to the screen. Darin cleared his throat, then hoarsely said, "Sorry about that! My friend is gay and loves watching these types of movies. If this offends you, we can cut it off and watch a regular movie." Totally thoughtless at this point, Justin's lips quivered as his voice broke, "Uh, it's, it's okay I guess. That guy has his tongue up that guy's butt!" Not missing any of this, Darin quickly replied, "Yeah, I know. Justin you have no clue as to the sensations one gets when they have their asshole eaten out. Believe me, it is an awesome feeling and I know I for one just love to eat a tasty asshole out to perfection."

Justin heard, but didn't hear or comprehend what Darin had just said. His focus was on the screen! Darin adjusted his body so he could get a better angle at looking at Justin's still flaccid cock. Just the sight of this heavenly organ made Darin's body feverishly shake. Just the sounds from the movie could be heard, but when the older guy shoved his long and thick cock up the younger guy's ass, Justin smacked his lips, took a swig from his beer, then blurted out, "Oh my, oh wow! It didn't look like it would fit, but he pushed it all the way in." Darin retaliated, "Absolutely, they always fit! Besides, do you hear the pleasures that the young fellow is obviously enjoying?" Justin thoughtlessly responded, "Seems like it would hurt like all get out to me." Darin fired back, "At first, there is some discomfort, but believe me Justin, once the initial pain goes away, your body will be overtook with joys you've never imagined possible. I give you my word on that!"

Darin picked up the remote control and turned down the volume a bit. Putting the control back on top of the coffee table, Darin absentmindedly placed the palm of his right hand on top of Justin's smooth, silk like, left thigh. Just the feeling of having his hand on Justin sent goose bumps racing up and down his entire body. The beer gave Darin the courage to speak, "Justin, there's something I need to say to you and I really don't know just how to go about saying it. The last thing I ever want to do is hurt you or ruin our friendship. But, I just got to get this off my chest. I'm uh, you see, I uh, well I'm um, fuck me, I'm gay! Holy sheep shit that was fucking hard! Now that I've said that, there's something else I need to tell you. Ever since I first laid eyes on you, I've wanted to make mad passionate love to you. Every waking moment, fuck that, even every sleeping moment, you are all I can ever think about. Believe me, you are a hell of a lot more than any man's fantasy. You are flat fucking gorgeous. You have the absolute perfect body, and your personality makes you that much more desirable, so to speak. You have no idea just how hard that was for me to say. And I can only ask you, if you are willing, would you allow me to make love to you?"