Marine Corps Tail Of All Tales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Near the midway point of relieving himself, Justin's cock was almost rock hard, but his piss never seemed to diminish. Darin was somewhat overjoyed at feeling the hot fluid, directly from the source, pour steadily down his throat. Just knowing the fact of what he was doing mixed with the fact that it was coming from Justin only made everything absolutely perfect. In time, Justin's pissing stopped and Darin was now using his experienced mouth to bob up and down while his left hand cupped Justin's beloved little balls and his right hand began caressing and squeezing the most incredible ass cheeks known to mankind.

It only took four or so minutes when Justin cried out and his sperm torpedoes flew from his erupting cock, landing peacefully inside Darin's cock worshiping mouth. Once again, Darin held the thick sperm without attempting to swallow. After several sperm jets departed Justin's shaking body, his cock graciously began oozing out wad after wad of his thick cream. When the last morsel oozed onto his tongue, Justin's cock went defiantly soft. Darin began sipping the thick nectar while moaning like a bear as the tasteless thick substance slid down his throat.

When Darin allowed Justin's cock to slip from his mouth, Justin fell backwards, catching himself on the counter top. The two men stood their and it was Justin who asked, "What did my pee taste like?" Wiping his mouth, the gunny hoarsely replied, "It was hot and exciting, but it didn't taste like anything except hot water." Justin stepped out of the bathroom, followed by the Gunny. Both men lay on the bed, side by side, with Darin on Justin's right side.

As they lay there, both breathing heavily looking up at the ceiling, Darin inquired, "Justin, I know all of this is new to you, but do you have a fantasy, you know, something that you thought of, but never had a chance to experience?" Justin shook his head from side to side, indicating a no, but then his little mouth opened, "Well, not really, but uh, there are some things I wouldn't mind trying. I never really thought of them before, but once we started doing all the things we were doing, I guess they just sort of popped into my head." The Gunny was now more inquisitive than ever, and asked, "What sort of things do you have in mind?" The Gunny waited for about 30 seconds but after no response was given, he rolled his head towards Justin and discovered the young Marine was fast asleep. Darin kissed Justin softly on the lips then placed the bed covers over the sleeping angel, and he too, drifted off to another peaceful world.

The very next morning, Justin was the first to awaken. Easing himself out of the bed, he tip toed into the bathroom to take his morning piss. His cock seemed harder than ever, and as he pissed, the thought of sleeping in the nude with the Gunny felt awesomely sexy. Once he was done pissing, he washed his hands then silently departed the bedroom. His feet carried him to the bedroom he was initially supposed to sleep in. Walking into the bathroom, Justin opened one of the Fleet enemas, but this time, he unscrewed the top and filled the remainder of the content with some coconut body oil.

As he lay on the floor in a modified doggy style position, his fingers rifled through the pages of one of the gay magazines. As his eyes peered on, his thoughts ran wild. From one page to the next, the ideas the images offered became more and more intriguing to him, that is, if the Gunny wanted to assist him with them. As the enema was doing its thing, and as his eyes roamed from one page to the next, Justin's cock throbbed achingly from being so agonizingly hard.

After thoroughly cleansing his bowels, Justin took his shower. He brushed his teeth and applied the sweet aromatic coconut oil to every part of his body, then departed the bedroom. He walked through the house and into the kitchen, feeling something special as to being naked. He poured himself a large glass of Pineapple juice and opened the sliding glass door, walking out to the patio area. As he sipped on his juice, Justin couldn't help to feel the erotic sensation of being outside, totally naked. His ears captured the birds singing and his eyes followed a family of squirrels playing on the ground. Everything at this very moment in life seemed so breathtakingly beautiful to Justin. Sitting on one of the cushioned chairs, Justin's cock remained defiantly erect.

A short while later, the Gunny emerged, fresh from having took a shower and brushing his teeth, totally naked as well. Justin's eyes fell immediately upon the Gunny's soft cock as he made his approach to where he was sitting. They exchanged their good mornings and as the Gunny stepped in front of Justin to take a seat next to him, Justin wasted no time in grabbing Darin's cock and quickly inserted it into his super moist mouth. Almost instantly, Darin's eight inch thick cock grew to its impressive hardness.

Justin gave it his best effort, but no matter how hard he tried, he could only get about five inches into his mouth. To Darin, that didn't seem to matter. Darin's eyes closed as the warmth and suction surrounding his cock was making his low hanging balls bubble to a rapid boil. In less than three minutes, Darin's cock began shooting thick strands of sperm juice into Justin's groaning mouth. The more sperm Darin's cock fired, the louder Justin's grunts and groans grew. He began swallowing Darin's sperm as fast as it entered his mouth, and the more he swallowed, the more addicting Darin's sperm became to Justin. Darin served up as much sperm as he could muster and Justin's milking mouth pressed on, craving more.

Darin couldn't take any more sucking action on his sensitive cock, so he forced himself backwards, drawing his cock away from Justin's cock starving mouth. Looking down at the younger beauty, Darin saw how hard Justin's cock was, so he placed one of the cushion's on the ground, knelt down and sank his mouth over Justin's super hard cock. While he sucked on Justin's cock, Darin used his hands to slide Justin's butt closer to the edge of the seat, allowing more room for him to operate.

With his hands now free, Darin reached up with both hands and locked his fingers around each perky little rosebud nipple, drawing a loud groan from Justin's contorting lips. The aroma spewing from Justin's body quickly intoxicated every part of Darin. Two to three minutes later, Justin became very close, so Darin lifted the young Marine's shaking legs and wasted no time in planting his tongue onto Justin's sweet tasting asshole. Justin screamed out, almost to the point he was doing so at the top of his lungs as the Gunny's tongue snuck inside his asshole and began swabbing the insides of his anal canal.

No hands were on Justin's cock as he screamed, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm, I'm gonna cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmm!" Darin quickly removed his tongue from the sweetest ass on earth and hurriedly swallowed Justin's cock just in time as the first spurt of Marine juice came flying into his mouth, followed with about six to eight powerful streams. Once the sperm streams dwindled, Justin began serving up a steady supply of thick globs of juice. Justin was screaming and Darin was grunting ferociously as Justin's sperm supply began to temporarily run out. When Justin could supply no more Marine Corps cream, Darin began the joyous task of swallowing. Just like the night before, Justin's sperm was simply tasteless.

After swallowing the last bit, Darin stood up, placed the cushion back on the chair and sat down next to a heavy breathing Justin. The Gunny smacked his lips and laughingly said, "Now that's what I call a good morning cream!" Justin could only force a smile as he sat slumped in the chair with his body in a mild convulsive state. A few seconds later, the Gunny asked, "So, my gorgeous angel, what kind of fantasies are inside that sweet head of yours?" Justin's orgasm had died down a bit, and after catching his breath, he looked straight into the Gunny's eyes, then spat out, "Well, I don't know if you want to try these things or not, but I looked through some of those magazines and found several things rather exciting. Some of the guys in the magazine were tied up and had to endure all sorts of things. One of the guys was all tied up and bent over and another guy was hammering away at his butt hole. The guy who was tied up looked like he was enjoying it. There's some other things too like some guys were getting spanked. You know, stuff like that."

Everything Justin had just said was pure heavenly music to Darin's ears. Digesting everything, Darin simply asked, "So, you have given some thought to offering me that virgin ass of yours?" Justin was now looking straight ahead, and his cherry colored lips opened and his voice sounded, "Yeah, I have given it a lot of thought. I think I would like to try it so I can see for myself what if feels like. All those guys in the magazine seem like their enjoying it. Who knows, I might like it myself!"

While Justin was speaking, Darin's eyes roamed the setting of the backyard. Already wedged inside his mind, Darin knew exactly what all he was going to do, especially now that his young virgin Marine was more than ever, now willing. Darin excused himself and walked back inside the house. Almost running, Darin retrieved a large leather duffle bag, then returned. Seeing the bag, Justin smilingly whispered while pointing, "What's that?" The Gunny sat the bag down, then politely replied, "Pure pleasure my boy, pure pleasure!"

The Gunny didn't sit down, instead, stood in front of Justin, then said, "Follow me!" As Justin stood up, Darin grabbed the handles to the bag. All Justin could see was the mass of hair covering Darin's body. The hair alone made his cock pump back into its hardened state mixed with the uncertainty of what they were fixing to do. When they walked up to the woods edge, Darin bent over and unzipped the bag. He had Justin turn around so that he was facing the house. Taking out a large leather cushioned blindfold, Darin placed it over Justin's eyes and fastened it securely. Being in total darkness added to Justin's already soaring excitement.

Darin placed his right hand on Justin's right elbow and began walking him around the backyard. Darin couldn't help not to notice Justin's proud erection as he led him around the yard to enhance a confused state. Stopping once again at the edge of the woods, Darin had Justin stand perfectly still. Darin had Justin spread his legs a bit, then Justin felt something being applied to his cock and balls. Darin was using a leather cock ring and balls spreader. He secured the soft leather around Justin's balls and the base of his cock, then applied the thin leather line in between each of Justin's golden nuggets and secured it properly. The strap forcing his balls apart felt kind of weird, but Justin could also feel his cock throb with his every heartbeat.

Taking his own sweet time, Darin retrieved two saw horses and placed them in their proper positioning. These were no normal saw horses. The top wooden railings had a large, thickly cushioned, leather substance for added protection and comfort. Darin guided Justin to the saw horses and helped the young Marine get on them. Being blind, Justin found himself laying on something that held a small portion of his right and left body in place. His arms dangled down and his thighs were positioned in such a way that they dangled over each of the cushions.

Once Justin was in position, Darin took a metal bar and fastened it to the front, then fastened one at the rear for added safety. Justin's head was dangling slightly downwards and all he knew was that his ass was wide open and free for the taking. His body shook feverishly from the unknown and knew that eventually, he would feel the Gunny's long thick cock enter him.

As if things couldn't get any better or worse, Justin soon found his wrists being restrained out to his sides and in front of him. Darin was using a soft padded cuff to secure each of Justin's wrists to the front legs of the saw horses. Darin then placed a thick padded strap behind the break of Justin's right leg, drawing it up close to the front legs of the saw horse, then secured it tightly. He repeated this step to Justin's left leg.

Once Darin was done, he stepped in behind the restrained Marine and peered onto the most marvelous, the most majestic, and the most perfect ass any human could ever dream about. A devilish grin crossed his face as he now stood there marveling over his bondage perfection. Unable to resist the offer, Darin knelt down and began licking up and down Justin's widely spread crack, taking the time to flatten out his tongue each time he reached Justin's unbelievable little speck of an asshole. Though Justin's body shook violently, the tongue working on his butt was certainly performing some form of a magical, mind bending, act.

Basking in the reality of dining on Justin's ass, Darin opened his right hand, holding it up high, then letting it loose, striking Justin's spread right cheek. The instant burning sensation of being slapped cause Justin's mouth to fly open. It stung sharply, but with having the Gunny's tongue swabbing at his asshole, the mixture of pain and pleasure was something all to new, confusing Justin more than ever. Darin took turns swatting each ass cheek, growing sharper and sharper as time pressed on. Justin's once olive tanned butt cheeks became a glowing red. Through it all, Justin's cock remained rock hard.

Easing his tongue out of Justin's ass, Darin barked, "Tell me you like it! Tell me you want more!" Justin fought through his tears and shot back, "I like it siiiiiiiiirrrrrrr! Please give meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeee siiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrr!" Darin stood up and walked to Justin's left side. Holding a riding crop in his massive right hand, Darin began delivering repeated strikes all over Justin's spread ass, including several well placed strikes directly on Justin's winking little asshole. Darin screamed, "Mooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" He did so with each and every powerful stinging deliverance. Justin had no problem feeling every strike, but when his asshole was stung by the foreign object, something wild exploded within his spinning mind.

This activity was by far not strange for Darin. In fact, this type of activity was his true preference and he was amazed to see how Justin was responding to all of this. Darin held the riding crop and began softly delivering blows to Justin's widely spread nuggets. With each strike, a sickening feeling filled Justin's body. It hurt, but then again, it really didn't hurt. Darin's nut swatting eventually got harder and harder and Justin bucked his restrained body as best he could as his mouth steadily spewed out all sorts of things. Darin finally stopped hitting Justin's balls and put the riding crop away. He stood over Justin and admired the sweat rolling from the young Marine's perfect body.

During this brief inactivity, Justin's mind raced with all sorts of thoughts, none of which made any sense at all. The cool air stung his already burning ass and well spanked balls. The Gunny made his way into the house and retrieved a tray of ice and a gallon of Pineapple juice with a long straw. Upon returning back to Justin, Darin placed the tip of the straw up to the gorgeous young Marine's lips. The juice felt refreshing for Justin as he slowly sipped and swallowed the delicious drink. Darin forced the straw from Justin's lips and sat the container down on the ground. Breaking the ice cubes free, Darin placed 3 of the cubes into his right hand and began smearing the ice cold cubes all over Justin's fiery red butt cheeks.

The cold sensation upon his stinging ass sent another wave of body bucking convulsions tearing through Justin. He was trying his best to muffle his sounds, but it was the Gunny who said, "Don't fight it boy, just yell out. There aint nobody around these parts for miles!" With that being said, Justin's mouth opened and he began screaming, and not from pain either. The sensations coursing all over his body was something he could never have imagined.

When the ice cubes melted into a smaller form, Darin carefully placed one right at Justin's asshole and shoved it in, followed by the second, then the third. Justin screamed as the ice cubes froze his anal canal offering a bitter sweet pain sensation. To further add to the equation, Darin used his middle finger to shove the ice cubes further up Justin's ass. Justin's body was already shaking, but now with the ice cubes and the long thick finger shooting up his ass, Justin's body fell into an uncontrollable shaking rage.

Snatching up a couple of fresh ice cubes with his left hand, Darin cupped Justin's swollen balls forcing the cubes to press up against the sac containing both sensitive nuggets. Justin was already doing some screaming, but once Darin applied the ice cubes to his balls, Justin was now screaming louder than ever. The ice cubes had melted inside his ass, but Darin was still using his middle finger to work itself in and out, relishing in the way Justin's numb ass muscles attacked his probing finger.

When the palm of his left hand only had water and Justin's nuts in it, Darin slipped his middle finger from Justin's ass and released the young Marine's balls. For Justin, that was only a temporary relief. Darin grabbed a weight and now was attaching it to the leather strap that separated Justin's now overly sensitive balls. He didn't let the weight freely drop, but he did lower his hand until the leather strap became taut, then Darin released it. Justin cried out for he thought his balls were going to be yanked out of his body. Darin stood behind Justin for about a minute, or at least, until Justin got used to the weight on his balls. Using a finger, Darin intentionally pushed the weight towards Justin's face and the weight began freely swinging back and forth. Justin felt an awkward gut wrenching pain stemming from his sore balls crashing ever so sharply into his brain.

While the weight was doing its thing, Darin stepped in front of Justin, using his hands to cup Justin's face forcing it upwards, then shoved his bulbous cock head into the Marine's mouth. Darin began bucking his hips, fucking Justin's mouth with his cock. The view of seeing Justin's cheeks fill with his cock was a vision no price tag could ever carry. After a minute or so of feeding Justin his cock, Darin pulled his cock back, then grabbed his big hairy balls and shoved them up to Justin's mouth. Justin licked all around the large hairy eggs, but the Gunny's balls were just too big to go inside his mouth. A short time later, the Gunny backed away and watched Justin's precious face angle itself downwards.

By now, Justin's body had stopped shaking and the Gunny had returned in behind him. Taking a deep breath and wiping the sweat from his forehead, Darin barked out, "Tell me what you want! Tell me what you'd like to feel!" Justin's mind just couldn't comprehend things and all he could do was shake his head to and fro. Grabbing a larger ice cub, Darin shoved it straight up Justin's ass, followed by four more, but this time, he used two fingers to shove the ice cubes even deeper. The feel of the cold ice mixed with something larger and thicker jetting up his ass brought immediate tears to Justin's eyes. His mouth opened, but he simply didn't have the voice to utter a single word. Darin knew just by the way Justin's head shot up high into the air that something was taking place inside of him.

With two fingers and five ice cubes gracing Justin's anal region, Darin began using his left hand to swat each of Justin's red butt cheeks. The mixture of his ass cheeks stinging and his anal canal being frozen and stretched left Justin in a total bewildered and confused state. Darin barked out once again, "Tell me what you want! Tell me what you want to feel!" Even while speaking, the Gunny didn't let up on his spanking of Justin's purplish red ass. Justin screamed out, "In meeeeeeeeeeeeeee, puuuuuuuut it innnnnnnnnnnn meeeeeeeeeeeeeee siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrr!"