Marine Corps Tail Of All Tales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darin knew what Justin meant, but he wanted to hear him actually say it, so he yelled, "Put what in you Marine?" Justin was trying to swallow and talk all at the same time and the Gunny's hand spanking his pain riddled ass wasn't helping matters, not to mention the pain snaking its way around inside his ass canal either. Managing to scream out, Justin cried out, "Your dick siiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrr innnnnnnnnnnnn myyyyyyyyyy buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrr!" The Gunny fired back, "My dick, my DICK, in your butt Marine! What is it that I have and tell me where you want to feel it MARINE! Tell me what you want me to do to you MARINE!" Crying uncontrollably, Justin, at the top of his lungs, screamed, "Siiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrr, I, I uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, want you tooooooooooooo fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaard siiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

This was the first time the Gunny had ever heard Justin utter a single word of profanity, so he knew he was going to get all the cherries this gorgeous young Marine had to offer. Removing his fingers from Justin's ass, Darin grabbed a bottle of lubricant and smeared just a little bit all over his engorged cock. Wiping his hand off with a towel, Darin stepped up and placed his large bulbous cock head up against Justin's cool glistening little pucker hole and began shoving. Justin could feel the pressure be applied to his asshole, but somewhere in the back of his mind, he still thought that the Gunny's cock wouldn't fit.

How wrong could Justin have been? The words rapidly spewed from his lips as the Gunny's thick cock head pried its way into his anal canal. Darin slung his head back as the mixture of fiery heat and coolness attacked his cock. Once his cock head was inside, Darin latched his large fingers around Justin's hips and began steadily feeding the young Marine his cock. Justin cried out as the pain ricochet over every square inch of his pain riddled body. Justin could feel his anal walls stretching, almost to the point that his asshole was being torn in half. His head sling all over the place as he couldn't move to ease the pain at all. Darin pushed on, feeding Justin's ass another thick inch.

Though Justin was in pain, somewhere at the point where the Gunny had about half of his thick cock inside of him, something inside his ass snapped. The Gunny sensed this too as the remainder of his cock was instantly vacuumed to the hilt inside the young Marine's ass. The intense gut searing pain he once felt totally evaporated and a new mind boggling pleasure had taken its place. Unable to move, Justin yelled, "Fuck me Gunny! Fuck my ass with that cock! Yessssssssssss, fuck meeeeeeeeeeee siiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrr!"

Darin could feel the crushing pressure of Justin's ass muscles as they violently attacked his cock. Showing no mercy, Darin began savagely plowing Justin's ass, sending the sound of flesh smacking flesh into the woods as his low hanging balls pounced on Justin's restrained nuggets with each inward thrust. Like a maniac on the run, Darin hammered his cock as hard as he could in and out of Justin's once virgin ass. It didn't take Justin long to discover the pleasures he encountered each time he clinched his ass muscles, and now, he was doing all he could to constantly clamp down.

Justin screamed, "Yesssssssssss, yessssssssssssssss, fuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrddddddd siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrr!" The Gunny's pile driving cock began hammering its way into overdrive. Sweat rolled from both bodies profusely as both men were lost in a sexual frenzy. Justin felt every powerful thrust, and with each one, more electrifying pleasures tore through his convulsing body. While Darin was ramming Justin's ass with one thick Marine Corps prime beef, Justin's cock erupted, shooting globs of sperm onto the grassy flooring. As Justin's cock unleashed his load, the young Marine's ass muscles violently attacked the Gunny's ass pounding cock.

Darin couldn't control himself as his own cock began pumping sperm like never before, sending his sperm even further up Justin's mind boggling ass. Justin twisted and contorted his body the best he could as his head exploded from the most intense orgasm he had ever endured. With each slamming thrust from the Gunny's ass pounding cock, Justin cried out as his own cock continued its sperm shooting assault. Darin pumped his cock into Justin until his cock offered no more life. Darin's cock became flaccid and just plopped out of Justin's commercial grade vacuuming ass.

Barely able to stand, the Gunny took his time, but managed to free Justin from the restraints. The Gunny removed the blindfold and it took Justin a little time to adjust to the outside natural light. When Darin removed the weight, the ball spreader, and cock ring, Justin almost collapsed on the ground when the rush of blood shot through him. Darin held him and could only watch as the young Marine's cock steadily oozed sperm balls. Seeing that, Darin slid around Justin and immediately placed his lips over Justin's cock head. Justin was holding his body up by bracing himself up against one of the saw horses as the Gunny began milking his cock. Just like the prior times, Justin's sperm still offered no taste and the Gunny sucked Justin's cock until the last sperm morsel had clearly been deposited into his stomach.

The Gunny held onto Justin as they made their way into the house. Justin's ass was sore, but his asshole kept reminding him that there was now a void that needed to be filled. The cool air inside the house was truly refreshing, but now Justin had to use the bathroom. The Gunny's sperm inside him wanted to be freed, so Justin held onto the walls of the hallway and went into the bathroom.

Once Justin was done on the toilet, he took the time to take a shower. The water stung his ass cheeks, but also felt awesome. His only thought was how it felt to have a cock root away at his ass. As he lathered himself up, his once flaccid cock now grew harder than ever. After toweling himself off, Justin brushed his teeth, and still, his cock was as hard as a chunk of steel.

The Gunny was laying on his bed, and he had just finished taking a shower when Justin walked in and lay beside him. Darin looked into Justin's sparkling eyes and asked, "How was it? Did you like everything we did?" Justin leaned over and gave the Gunny's lips a light peck, then softly whispered, "Yes sir!" Justin began running his fingers through the mass of hairs on the Gunny's chest and stomach. He couldn't understand it, but he just loved all that body hair and couldn't get enough of it. Justin's fingers gliding along his body triggered his cock to pump itself into a hardened state.

Justin worked his face and fingers all the way down to the Gunny's erection. Justin eased his mouth over the bulbous head and began slowly working his mouth and tongue up and down the Gunny's throbbing cock. Darin was grunting and groaning as the hot little mouth and slithering snake like tongue performed magic on his beefy organ. Justin loved the feeling of having his mouth filled with a hard cock, but his mind was also telling him something else. After about 15 minutes of salivating all over Darin's thick cock, Justin eased himself up onto his knees and placed his right knee along the Gunny's left side. His left foot was on the Gunny's right side as he was now holding the Gunny's cock, positioning it up against his asshole.

Holding the Gunny's cock in place, Justin forced his ass to open and accept the bulbous cock head. Again, he cried out as his anal walls were forced to spread wide, but he knew this pain would soon be replaced with absolute astonishing pleasure. With just his own saliva being used for lubrication, Justin managed to impale himself fully onto Darin's hard cock. Justin could feel the large hairy balls as they pressed up against his crack and with the Gunny's cock all the way up his anal canal, Justin just sat there and allowed his ass muscles to manipulate the beefy member lodged thickly inside him.

Darin was in total awe as he could only look into Justin's lust filled eyes. He could see the young Marine wasn't moving, but the pleasures his cock was receiving was truly a marvel of its own. The Gunny could only groan as Justin's ass muscles lovingly swarmed all over Darin's cock, sending chills racing throughout his now trembling body. Justin was loving the way the Gunny's cock was making him feel. His own body shook each time he clamped down with his anal muscles. Wanting, or needing, to feel more, Justin started riding the eight inch one eyed beast, flopping his ass cheeks down onto the Gunny's pubic region with force. Darin placed his hands on each of Justin's thighs as he watched the young Marine slip into a world all his own riding his cock like a pro.

Sometime, a short while later, Justin was pounding his ass onto the Gunny's cock, arching his back backwards, slinging his head from side to side when his cock, having no assistance, began shooting strands of sperm, some of which struck Darin in the face. At last two sperm strings landed inside Darin's mouth and he eagerly swallowed the tasteless offering. Seeing Justin's cock erupting and basking deeply in the pleasures Justin's ass was giving him, Darin bucked his hips as his own cock began pumping wads of sperm up Justin's tight little ass.

Justin never skipped a beat riding Darin's cock as both cocks erupted into a sperm shooting frenzy. Justin pounced savagely upon Darin's cock while the entire house was being filled with their sounds of pure ecstasy. Justin's fingers dug into the Gunny's hairy chest as his orgasm began to subside, though his breathing was rather frantic. The Gunny had his eyes closed as the last of his sperm droplet was being sucked into Justin's vacuuming ass.

With the Gunny's limp cock still locked inside his ass, Justin leaned forward and planted a tongue drilling kiss directly into the Gunny's mouth. Darin's hands reached around and latched onto Justin's back as their tongues collided. Their passionate kiss lasted for a good 10 minutes before Darin's cock finally freed itself from the clutches of Justin's powerful ass.

For the rest of their 96 hour pass, the Gunny and Justin made love all weekend. Justin simply couldn't get enough cock. Be it sucking or craving a cock up his ass, he basically wore the Gunny out. Darin realized he had opened a new door for Justin, and though he truly wanted to keep Justin all to himself, he also knew that wouldn't be fair to the rest of the world, nor to Justin. Thanks to the Gunny, Justin realized a new life existed, one in which he could finally be himself. And now, now there was a new tail being offered in the Marine Corps, and oh what a tail it is!