Marine Graduation Surprise

Story Info
Roxy is surprised by her son and his marine buddies.
1.1k words
4
107k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roxyfox
roxyfox
42 Followers

It was the weekend of my sons graduation from boot camp, he joined the Marine Corps. right out of high school. He and some of his buddies had gone out to celebrate. I was exhausted from trying to ignore the fact that I was surrounded by all those young cum-filled guys. I must have fallen asleep right after rubbing out that bone shaking orgasm because I was startled awake by a noise in the house. Someone was covering my eyes and mouth while another was tying me to the bed. The hand over my mouth was replaced by some kind of gag. I could hear the shuffling of other people in the room. The hand was removed from my eyes, and as I began to focus I found my son standing at the foot of the bed with four of his friends...Andrew, Anthony, Larry and Mike. All handsome in their own way, but none quite as eye-catching as my incredibly sexy son Bobby.

Bobby is tall like strong like his father, 6'6" with a solid build. His hair dark blond and his eyes are a sexy shade of light green framed by thick dark lashes. The kind of good looks that many a fantasy will be built around.

I must have had a surprised look that Bobby mistook for fear because he had such a devious smile, one I'd seen him get when he came out ahead or thought he'd pulled one over one me. He slowly unbuckled his belt and opened his jeans while closely watching my reaction, penetrating me with his gaze. He was visibly shocked as he realized that the look in my eyes wasn't fear at all. It was pure desire, I wanted him and wanted him to know it too. I could feel the moisture in my hot snatch increasing as I wondered just what all these guys had in store for me tonight.

Larry and Andrew stepped forward each grabbing one side of my night shirt, ripping it away. I had nothing under it, I never do. I heard someone whistle and say "Damn,, Bobby, when you told us your mom had piercins, I thought you were bull shittin!" It was Anthony, the kid with the Texas accent. He was about 5' 7" with dark hair and sultry brown eyes.

"Well, are you gonna just stare at it? Or you gonna taste that sweet lookin shaved pussy, Bobby?" another said. I think that was Larry, the tall slender brunette with blue eyes.

Bobby stepped forward, I think he was a little nervous. He reached down and very lightly ran his finger up one pussy lip and down the other, watching me to see if this was really going to be ok to do. It felt like bolts of electricity ran through me, and the sudden flood of pussy juices showed my approval. He leaned down and began to kiss and lick his way up my thigh as he slid his hands under my ass. Lifting me up some so he could see my face, he skillfully licked and sucked my clit. I couldn't help to wonder if someone had taught him to do this so well or if he had a natural born talent for fucking like I did.

I could hear the other boys' buckles as they got naked too. It sounded kind of like a wind chime for a second. One by one they found a spot on me to focus their attention. Andrew and Mike were sucking and playing with my boobs while Larry and Anthony both put their cocks to my mouth to be sucked. I turned my head back and forth between the two, licking and sucking like I would never have another cock again.

All the touching and tasting combined with Bobby lapping up my juices like a puppy dying of thirst had me ready to explode. I could feel the climax building like a volcano nearing eruption, beginning at the very core of my being and pulsating through to my extremities. I couldn't hold on much longer, and they knew it. My muscles began to tighten and spasm as a deep moan began to escape me. A moan that quickly turned into what sounded like a dozen bears growling. Wave after wave rippling through me, cum gushing and squirting. Splash after splash, Bobby continued to gulp it down.

I wanted to show them the same kind of pleasure they had just given me so I asked if they would untie me. Then I told Bobby to lie down so I could ride him. After a few long passionate sucks on his cock I climbed on, sliding slowly down the length of his perfect cock. Gasping at the feel of it and cumming instantly, I begged for one of the others to shove their hard cock in my ass. Before I knew it I was getting both holes stuffed good.

Hour after hour went by as the boys switched places and took turns doing every thing they could dream up. They were nearing their own explosions and it was obvious, and I could think of nothing better than a bukakki for the grand finale.

"I want a facial," I said, "a mega-facial. Have you guys ever heard of a bukakki?" None of them had.

I got down on my knees in the middle of the room, telling them to surround me. I made sure Bobby was directly in front of me and I sucked them a little more, one after another. They continued to stroke their young tireless cocks as I did, and before long they were all groaning in ecstasy, cumming in unison. As I felt the hot sticky loads hit from all angles, I turned to Bobby and opened my mouth wide. He shot his endless strings of cum at me, filling my mouth and dripping down my chin. I leaned forward and wrapped my lips lovingly around his still throbbing pole as I looked into his eyes.

Everyone was spent, and we all collapsed together exhausted. I could feel the touch of each one as if they couldn't stand the thought of ending the contact. My head on Bobby's chest, I looked up at him saying, "This was an unexpected pleasure, thank you. I love you, son."

He smiled, "I love you too, Mom." And kissed the top of my head. Then laughing he continued, "But you better learn to expect the unexpected."

And there was the answer to the question burning in my mind...YES! We would definitely do this again!! I can hardly wait......

roxyfox
roxyfox
42 Followers