Marion Turns Me On Ch. 02

Story Info
Loving Femdom: shaping.
6.3k words
4.66
60.5k
17

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 02/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jomar
jomar
515 Followers

You might want to read the first chapter for a semblance of context. On the other hand, you know what you're in for here. I hope you enjoy the kink, baby.

*****

"Did you like it? Did you like my fingers inside of you?

Marion said this to me at work the next day. She cornered me in an office and hugged me, wrapped her arms around me and buried her face in my neck and purred. She grabbed my ass and pulled me close and kissed me and said, "God, I had such a great time with you this weekend and I want more, baby, more, more, more."

I smiled and held her and kissed her back. "Me too."

My cock thickened and Marion said, "Mmm, him three." We laughed. "Did you enjoy it? The things we did? The things I did to you?"

"What's not to like about great sex with a beautiful woman."

Marion smiled. "So were you okay with the sexy lingerie you wore for me?"

"I wouldn't have gone there myself, but..."

"But what?"

"Wasn't awful."

"You'd do it again for me?" She twirled a finger through my sandy blond almost shoulder length hair.

"Uh, I don't know. Maybe. I guess. If you really like it, I suppose. Not really my thing, though" Wearing her lingerie didn't really do anything much for me, but at the same time I had to admit it had been a little thrilling at moments.

"Mmm, I'm so glad to hear you say that, baby. I do love it. I loved seeing that sexy camisole on you while you fucked my little wet pussy, and that tight, lacy black top on you while you fucked my tight ass. And I loved those sexy stockings on you while I licked and fingered your ass. You did like me paying attention to your fuckable ass, didn't you?"

"Uh, yeah. It felt good."

"Good, 'cause I've got plans, baby. I got plans for making you feel real good. God, I'm getting wet just thinking about it." She planted a kiss on me and said, "Gotta run to a meeting. I'll catch up with you later." She dashed out leaving me breathless and hard.

The week dragged on and I couldn't wait until Friday though why I was willing to do as she wanted, the lingerie, percolated constantly in the back of my mind. At work Marion surreptitiously touched me whenever she could, brushed against me, her hand grazing the front of my pants, riding across my rear. Whispered, "I want you to fuck my ass," "I'm going to lick your ass and make you come." Unsigned notes, "I want to bite your nipples," "I want your cum in my mouth." It was hard to concentrate, but Friday afternoon finally arrived.

I was at Marion's two story condo and my heart beat faster and my cock twitched as I approached her door. She opened the door revealing a short silk red robe, black stockings and high heels. She handed me a glass of white wine, because white wine was refined and elegant and feminine she had told me. "Come, baby." She took my hand and led me up the black wrought iron spiral staircase, past the locked door and into her bedroom.

"Strip," she said. I pulled my tee-shirt over my head and let it drop to the floor. I kicked off my sandals, unsnapped and unzipped my jeans and pushed them and my orange silk boxers to the floor and stepped out of them. I stood naked before Marion, my cock twitched and thickened.

"You naughty, naughty boy!" Marion scolded. "You haven't kept up appearances have you. You'll have to be punished."

"I, but...what?"

Come," she said and turned and walked into the bathroom. She turned the shower on and adjusted the water. She shed her robe, stepped out of her high heels and gracefully removed her stockings from her long, lean legs. I stared at her slender body, her perfect breasts.

She took hold of my cock and pulled me to her and kissed me and said, "Don't worry you'll enjoy your punishment, I promise."

Marion led me by my cock, pulled me into the shower with her and began washing me. She cleaned me thoroughly and I moaned when she gently slipped a finger into my rear. Again, she sat on the shower bench and I faced her.

She lathered me and shaved me, removed the stubble of pubic hair that had grown over the week. She toyed with my cock as she shaved me. She ran the razor across my flat, hairless chest to remove any hair that might have accidentally sprouted there. She shaved my still smooth face just to make sure; I was lightly bearded and didn't need to even shave daily. Marion lathered me and began shaving my lightly haired leg.

"What are you doing?"

"Shaving your legs. Getting all of that nasty hair off."

"But..."

"Shush. I want this so you'll just have to go along."

"I..."

"Here, if it helps, see what this does for me. For you." Marion brought my hand to her pussy and I felt her heat, her slippery wetness. "Mmm, you like that, baby? You like me all hot and wet for you?"

I nodded.

"Then just shush and I'll give you great pleasure." She looked into my eyes. "You do trust me to do that for you, don't you?"

I nodded.

She smiled and said, "That's my good boy. You can trust me. I know what's best for you."

Marion shaved my legs. And my underarms. It felt weird the way the air and water flowed over my hairless skin.

"There. Doesn't that feel better?"

I shrugged.

"You'll see," she said.

Marion dried my hair. She brushed it and fluffed it and shaped it and sprayed it and made it look stylish and feminine. She put dangly earrings on me. I gulped as she stood behind me, a towel wrapped around me, starting just under my armpits, covering my chest, "The way a woman does," Marion had said.

Marion looked over my shoulder at our reflection in the mirror and said, "Now for stage two of your punishment." She sat me down on a stool and pulled another one from under the counter, sat on it and swiveled me to face her. She looked in a drawer and pulled out a nail file, took my hand and with quick, practiced strokes shaped my nails as much as she could. She reached in the drawer and pulled out a small brick red bottle. She opened it, pulled the cap off and a small brush was attached. I groaned and she said, "That's right. I bet you've guessed, haven't you. You're going to be my lady love this weekend. All weekend, baby. I'm going to spank you, too. You need a good spanking for not tending to your garden. You really do." My heart beat faster and my cock twitched.

She painted my nails with effortless efficiency and talked. "Since you like dressing up as a woman so much..."

"But I..."

She held a finger up. "Hush dear, I won't hear another word. As I was saying, since you like dressing up as a woman so much I'm going to make your dream come true this weekend and make you pretty." She finished one hand and started on the other. "Be careful with them until they dry."

"But I never said I wanted to dress like a woman."

"Of course you didn't. You didn't have to."

"Huh?"

"You have that look."

"What look."

"That 'I want to be a woman look.'"

"What?"

"Yes. I watch you. I've seen you in action. You move like a graceful feline. You flick your hair back like a woman does. You hold your own in the meetings I've been in and you make a good argument, but you do it with style, with sensitivity to others feelings, not with aggressiveness like some of those other clods there. You approach issues more like a woman does. You may be linear when you write code, but otherwise, you think like a woman, which now that I think about it may be why you come up with such fantastic ideas and code. You make the most of your feminine and masculine brains. Hmm, interesting thought."

"Aww man, no I don't." I whined and shook my head and the sensual sway and tug of the earrings stirred something buried deep inside of me.

She finished my nails, pick up some mascara and did my eyelashes. She brushed this and smoothed that and did things to my eyebrows and eyes and face and I sat there in my fluffy white towel and she talked.

"Think about it. Not a peep of complaint last weekend. And here you are now. Surely you knew if you showed up for my wet little pussy today you were going to be my girlfriend. Didn't you, baby." My cock thickened. She looked into my eyes. "Answer me."

I shrugged.

She smiled and said. "See how easy that was? To admit you like being made up as a woman." She spun me so I faced the mirror and my eyes widened and I thought, "Holy shit!"

A pretty woman was sitting beside Marion. She'd done something magical with the makeup, enhanced my eyes and cheekbones, lipstick the color of my nails. Very subtle makeup and hardly there, but the result spoke for itself.

"Wow," I said.

"Yeah, wow," Marion said softly. "Even better than I thought. Pretty damn spectacular!"

I turned my head from side to side. "Wow." She put some jangly bangly bracelets and a silver necklace consisting of five or six strands on me.

"Come," Marion said and pulled me up and toward the bedroom. I stared at the lovely woman in the mirror until she disappeared through the door. Wow.

Marion gave me some sheer black stockings and said, "You remember how to gather them and pull them up, right."

I nodded and removed the towel and sat on the bed. I gathered one in my hands, my red fingernails, felt the tug of my earrings, the weight and movements of my bracelets, necklace, I pointed my toe like Marion had showed me and pulled up, letting the nylon reel out as it swept up my hairless leg.

I was stunned and inhaled sharply, almost a gasp. I was astonished at how sexy that gossamer fabric felt gliding up over my long, smooth leg. Blood flowed to my cock and it thickened. I put on the second stocking and reveled in the sensuous feel of the fabric as it enveloped me. My heart beat faster and deep inside of me, barely there at all, a kernel sparked.

"Mmm, nice, isn't it. The feel of nylon on your smooth skin," Marion said. "It's obvious you like it, baby. In fact, I think you're going to have to fix a problem before you can put your underwear on." She handed me a satin camisole and said, "This is going into the wash. You may use it to take care of yourself."

Marion sat in a chair, naked, her raven hair a mane around her lovely face, sipped some wine. "You want me to what?" I said.

"Well, not to be too crude about it, but I want to see you toss one off, baby. I love watching a man pleasure himself. You may even think of me if it helps." She smiled and re-crossed her legs. I blushed.

"This woman is full of surprises," I thought. Beating off in front of a woman had never crossed my mind. It was a little embarrassing, displaying something so private, so intimate. "Go ahead," she said, "Don't keep me waiting."

Bracelets tinkled as I wrapped the material around my hard cock and it felt wonderful and I moaned. I closed my eyes. "Look at me," she said. I opened my eyes and looked at Marion and stroked my cock. I saw her chest rise and fall a little faster, her pupils bigger, her lower leg swinging back and forth over a knee and she fondled her breasts with a manicured hand. I looked at her and ran the camisole around the head of cock and moaned and I stroked and looked into Marion's eyes and stroked and I came and moaned and Marion was beside me, her arm around me, tucking my hair behind an ear.

"That was wonderful," she said tenderly. "I'm going to have to have you put on a show for me more often."

She got a warm washcloth, gently cleaned me, dried me and said, "Here, put these on." She handed me a small piece of red lacy material.

"What are these?" I said.

"Your panties."

"My panties."

"Yes. Your panties."

"What happened to the tap pants?"

She smiled. "You remembered. Liked them, did you?"

"Marion..."

"Ah ah, now. Who was the one who didn't manscape?"

"But you never said anything about it."

"I bet the dog ate your homework from time to time?" she smiled.

"Whatever."

"That's the spirit. Take your punishment like a man. Now put those panties on so you can get mine off."

I spread the dainty material with manicured nails that were very close in color. I leaned down and stepped through the openings, pulled them up and marveled at how they whispered up and over the stockings. I stood and pulled them up. Marion tucked me in.

"It's a dream angel lace boyshort panty. Isn't it divine, baby? See how it's cut higher on your cheeks than regular panties? It's actually a bit higher than other boyshorts which normally are more like a band. I love them." Marion turned me around and said, "God, your ass looks so fuckable."

Marion went into her closet and came out holding a pair of shoes and what looked like a dress. A red dress. My heart sank and my cock twitched.

"Here," Marion said, "Raise your arms." I raised my arms and Marion slipped the dress over my arms and head, careful of my hair and light makeup and the dress fluttered down my body and settled. She adjusted something at the back of my neck and said, "Very lovely, baby. Very pretty."

Marion turned me around and the dress swayed and flowed gracefully with my movements. "It's a halter dress. Don't you love how the material is kind of gathered from below your breasts to your waist. Don't you love how the microfiber just flows like liquid. It's darling."

I looked down. The halter top was clasped at the back of my neck and flowed down my chest, widening to several inches where it met the rest of the material below my, well, where breasts would be. It was gathered at the waist so there were ripples in the skirt portion of the material, sort of like a curtain. It ended mid-thigh. And felt interesting against my stockings. Felt pretty good, really. It felt pretty good against my skin, too. Different than my silk boxers, but good. Very good.

Marion handed me some black shoes with a flat heel. As I fastened the strip of leather across the top she said, "You're not ready for high heels yet, so put on these Mary Jane's."

"Come, let's take a look." She led me back into the bathroom, to the full length mirror there. I was stunned. If I didn't know it was me I'd have thought it would have been an identical twin sister. I know that's not possible, of course, but had no other answer for the pretty woman standing before me.

And, I felt something more than just being a guy in a dress. With all the trappings I felt...pretty. I felt a bit...feminine, maybe? A bit more graceful, somehow? Thoughts scrambled through my brain. What was Marion doing to me? Why was I not freaked out about all this? Did I really want to be a woman? No, I didn't want to lop off my dick and grow breasts. So what the hell was going on? Why was this sort of appealing? I really wanted her to like me and I thought some about how my background might play into things, but was that enough to explain the ease with which Marion had me in lacy red boyshorts and dangly earrings? It did feel nice having her take such a strong interest in me, for her to take the lead, but still, what was it I was feeling...

"You are a knockout already, baby. Just look at sexy you."

I turned this way and that, noticed the alluring flow of my dress, how it grazed my panties and my skin below them. Interesting. A slender beauty.

Marion wore an avocado colored pleated tank sweater-dress that looked fantastic with her hair, black stockings and black high heels. She led me downstairs and the tug and sway and swish of those feminine things that adorned me was tantalizing. There then gone, as if it never was there at all, I wondered what walking in high heels was like. My cock thickened.

We ate sushi and drank wine. We talked about people at work, we joked, we laughed we talked a little of our past. Simply put, we clicked, Marion and I. There was a vague sense of something sparking between us, maybe something growing, but delicate, maybe an inkling of something that could be beyond a quickie affair.

We continued our conversation on the couch, facing each other, sipping wine, our legs tucked beneath us as women do, our shoes on the floor. At one point Marion said, "Mmm, this is fun and I'm really enjoying your company, but I think it's time for part three of your punishment. The punishment you earned for being a bad boy."

"What, now you want me to wear a bra?" I smiled.

"No, baby, but that's an excellent idea. Maybe we'll go shopping tomorrow, would you like that? Dressed like you are, dressed as a beautiful woman, talking to the sales clerk and trying on bras. Would you enjoy that?" I blushed and my heart raced in a panic at the thought of other people actually seeing me like this. "Mmm, I like your idea, baby, but I'm talking about real punishment so you won't ever forget to groom."

Marion took my glass and put it and hers on the side table. She put her feet on the floor and patted her lap and said, "Come on, lay over my lap. Take your medicine."

I looked at her, raised my eyebrows. "Now," she said and I slowly complied, hardly believing I was lowering myself over her lap for a spanking. Over her lap, my hair softly brushing my face, my earrings dangling down, tugging on me, my necklace cool over my chin.

I felt Marion's hand on my rear, down my legs, then up under my red halter dress. I saw my stockinged legs, my brick red nails. Cool air on my rear as she gently folded my dress over my back.

She caressed my pantied bottom. "I'm not doing this for my pleasure, I'm doing it for your own good," Marion said. "Well, I shouldn't say that because it's not exactly true. I do enjoy this. I enjoy it very much, in fact. I hope you do too, baby. In the long run, I mean. It's going to sting a bit in the short run."

Marion caressed my upturned ass with her manicured hand. "You have such a nice fuckable ass, baby. You have a nice body. A lean, toned body a lot of women would die for. You don't have any breasts, but that's okay. There are a lot of sexy women who are flat chested." I felt her pull my panty up, between my cheeks, hard, wedging them there, putting pressure on my cock.

She said, "But a woman needs to take care of herself. She needs to attend to all the little details that go into making a woman so alluring, so desirable. So feminine."

A light tap on my right cheek, my left, high then low, alternating. A staccato rhythm, soothing in its regularity. A little harder with each passing minute. The sound of steady, loud smacks and I felt my ass quiver with each blow and I felt it but didn't feel it. It stung but didn't sting though I imagine I'd feel the burn later. There were tears in my eyes and I didn't know if it was from the pain-not pain or the humiliation of being spanked by my older lover.

Marion stopped slowly, she stopped the heavy blows she rained down on my upturned ass. "I think that will do it for now. Mmm, your ass looks absolutely divine, baby, all red and angry. Did it hurt much? I care for you so I tried to warm you up so it wouldn't hurt too much, but you are going to feel it, but it shouldn't be too bad. I could have done worse. Will you remember to shave your pubic hair now?"

I wiped my eyes.

"Answer me."

"Yes," I said meekly.

"And your legs?"

My heart beat faster and my cock twitched. And again I wondered why, why am I doing this. Why is it even the least bit appealing and as those thoughts swirled I heard Marion say, "Answer me."

"Yes."

"And your underarms?" Her voice had bite to it.

"Yes."

"That's my good boy. I'm so proud of you. It means the world to me that you want to go along with my kinks. It truly does, baby. And I'll take good care of you all along the way. I promise."

She adjusted my red lace boyshorts on my bottom, pulled my dress back over my rear and said, "Up now. Slowly, your head's been down a long time and I don't want you swooning." Her words soothed me. Marion had just blistered my tail, but she was taking care of me and I felt it, I felt her caring. I felt safe with her.

Marion looked at me. "You were a very good boy. You took your punishment without so much as a whimper. Do you like pain? Is that it, baby? Do you enjoy a little endorphin rush and the exquisite pleasure of pain? Would you like me to help you find your limits? I'll do that for you. I can help you."

jomar
jomar
515 Followers
12